Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No ._. It protects all throughout :| nothing says it doesn't U_U

And why would he not be able to tell Kisame in time? You act like there miles away :|

The hypothetical situation here is that C4 ends this when both have counters...

Kisame merged can still use jutsu, and Sasori isn't helping get through YM..

So Kisame would just fire a GSB at Sasori when merged .....The C4 is useless here get over it >.>
You must be registered for see images

Its a shield, it protects the front, like a normal shield Zexion :D Deal with it.

And you act like Sasori isn't fighting Kisame and Deidara isn't bombarding them with Bombs. And that hypothetical situation is complete BS if neither hypothetical situation Has a valid counter to to problem at hand. You keep saying this like Sasori is going to let him run away LMAO your being rather ignorant here.

May i also point out Deidara has C3 capable or wiping out at least 3/4 of the sand village. ITachis susano'o isnt that resilient that its tanking that and C4 . Taking his illness into account Susano'o is putting strain on him in the first place. C4 isnt countered by Kisame and it destroys kisame Deal with it.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And your assuming Kisame knows about C4. The manga doesn't even suggest he has knowledge of C4 and its pretty much doubtful since he created it to take out Uchiha so i doubt Kisame does know about it. He cant see them and has no knowledge. He loses.
when did I say kisame knows about c4? I was actually referring to Itachi tell him before hand.

Deidara would just bombs into the lake own Kisame easily at that point.
what bombs are you talking about? c4 or regular clay bombs? Not hat it matters as I doubt any of them would reach kisame while his under water, c4 has a range it cannot go beyond it's radius as shown against sasuke. Kisame is a sensor when infused with samehada, so he would be capable of sensing the mini bombs coming close and swimming away.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its a shield, it protects the front, like a normal shield Zexion :D Deal with it.

And you act like Sasori isn't fighting Kisame and Deidara isn't bombarding them with Bombs. And that hypothetical situation is complete BS if neither hypothetical situation Has a valid counter to to problem at hand. You keep saying this like Sasori is going to let him run away LMAO your being rather ignorant here.

May i also point out Deidara has C3 capable or wiping out at least 3/4 of the sand village. ITachis susano'o isnt that resilient that its tanking that and C4 . Taking his illness into account Susano'o is putting strain on him in the first place. C4 isnt countered by Kisame and it destroys kisame Deal with it.
:| What are you saying they don't have to run fool

If Kisame spawns a lake the fight will be taking place on it :| Which means all he has to do is sink down into it for him to avoid C4, Meanwhile Itachi has Yata :|

Hey fool, do you know what the definition of shield is? I don't think you do, so allow me to enlighten you

protection or defense: somebody or something that serves as protection or acts as a defense
Never says anything about being in one direction :|

So again nothing suggests it doesn't cover all directions.

C4 is easily countered....As Itachi can go underwater as well :| Meaning the bombs would pass over too.

Wheras if Sasori who is made of wood were to go underwater...Well i think we know how that would turn out.

Itachi and Kisame win this Mid diff

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when did I say kisame knows about c4? I was actually referring to Itachi tell him before hand.

what bombs are you talking about? c4 or regular clay bombs? Not hat it matters as I doubt any of them would reach kisame while his under water, c4 has a range it cannot go beyond it's radius as shown against sasuke. Kisame is a sensor when infused with samehada, so he would be capable of sensing the mini bombs coming close and swimming away.

Deidara can easily spam bombs in any lake.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Deidara can easily spam bombs in any lake.
I'm aware of that but still fact still remains kisame is a sensor, technically he should be capable of acknowledging and sensing the incoming clay bombs whether you like it or not and set up defenses to deal with them promptly. And the c4 is not being spammed due to it's range.

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:| What are you saying they don't have to run fool

If Kisame spawns a lake the fight will be taking place on it :| Which means all he has to do is sink down into it for him to avoid C4, Meanwhile Itachi has Yata :|

Hey fool, do you know what the definition of shield is? I don't think you do, so allow me to enlighten you

Never says anything about being in one direction :|

So again nothing suggests it doesn't cover all directions.

C4 is easily countered....As Itachi can go underwater as well :| Meaning the bombs would pass over too.

Wheras if Sasori who is made of wood were to go underwater...Well i think we know how that would turn out.

Itachi and Kisame win this Mid diff
Are you an idiot or just plain ignorant, you act like Kisame and Itachi are Siamese twins they are not joined by the hip and they do have their separate fight thus they wont be that close together. So of course they have to run, well Kisame does anyway.

Ok so while deidara is flying around they are on the groun doing jack all and playing defensive? Ok cool story mate, a very effective fight that will be. Deidara takes Sasori air bourne when Kisame does lake.

Hey fool allow me to remind you the shape and size of yata and where it protects:

Taking the image of a worrior its sheild customarily proteccts the front. NO WHERE in the manga does it even implicitly say yata protects 360 degrees. and you know that your just being a retard and making yourself look stupid.

After reading the last thing you said i realized you are now 100% ignorant. the lake will not be made that quickly and even if it does bombs can go underwater. You acting like suiton is dotons weakness.

Dude its not happening, it initially wouldn't happen because Kisame needs to breath anyway even under water via gills so either way he gets foddered; remember he has to make the water source and it would take a little time. By that time he's already breathed it in in any case.

Reactions: HNIC

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm aware of that but still fact still remains kisame is a sensor, technically he should be capable of acknowledging and sensing the incoming clay bombs whether you like it or not and set up defenses to deal with them promptly. And the c4 is not being spammed due to it's range.
sensing is one thing, Kisame would have no counter here. Kisame can sense all of the bombs he wants in the lake, how will he defend against them?

c4 is used other purposes if Kisame resorts to using a lake. The lake deidara would wreck him with similar bombs against the 2-tails.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTailedSage

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude its not happening, it initially wouldn't happen because Kisame needs to breath anyway even under water via gills so either way he gets foddered; remember he has to make the water source and it would take a little time. By that time he's already breathed it in in any case.
Your making no sense here, yes he still breathes but that means nothing if the mini bombs don't reach him due to their ranage. Also it depends on how close or nearby the preparation of c4 is near to kisame.

It took mere seconds for kisame to create the lake. I won't deny is possible that c4 can still catch him but my lake argument isnt invalid. Also your forgetting when Deidara created his c4 he was a sitting duck on his clay bird quite vulnerable, who's to say itachi won't try to intervene with yaska magatama's and sussano swords while kisame is taking care of sasori? Or dealing with him.

sensing is one thing, Kisame would have no counter here. Kisame can sense of the bombs he wants in the lake, how will he defend against them?

c4 is used other purposes it Kisame resorts to using a lake. The lake deidara would wreck him with similar bombs against the 2-tails.
A counter? . Kisame can always also come up from the lake if he feels the need he is getting corned.

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your making no sense here, yes he still breathes but that means nothing if the mini bombs don't reach him due to their ranage. Also it depends on how close or nearby the preparation of c4 is near to kisame.

It took mere seconds for kisame to create the lake. I won't deny is possible that c4 can still catch him but my lake argument isnt invalid. Also your forgetting when Deidara created his c4 he was a sitting duck on his clay bird quite vulnerable, who's to say itachi won't try to intervene with yaska magatama's and sussano swords while kisame is taking care of sasori? Or dealing with him.

A counter? . Kisame can always also come up from the lake if he feels the need he is getting corned.
1 small fish wrecked the 2-tails, those sharks couldn't hanlde Gai's chakra levels. Do you really think they can handle 3+ bombs? lol

Kismae coming out of the lake, Deidara sends a bird.

Kisame has little counters for Deidara, range and no way to defuse his bombs.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 small fish wrecked the 2-tails, those sharks couldn't hanlde Gai's chakra levels. Do you really think they can handle 3+ bombs? lol

Kismae coming out of the lake, Deidara sends a bird.

Kisame has little counters for Deidara, range and no way to defuse his bombs.
No, the sharks can handle the clay birds or stop them in their tracks, now if the bombs explodes the shark will disappear I wont deny that, but you not acknowledging the fact that the sharks can slow down the clay bombs from any further movements

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you an idiot or just plain ignorant, you act like Kisame and Itachi are Siamese twins they are not joined by the hip and they do have their separate fight thus they wont be that close together. So of course they have to run, well Kisame does anyway.

Ok so while deidara is flying around they are on the groun doing jack all and playing defensive? Ok cool story mate, a very effective fight that will be. Deidara takes Sasori air bourne when Kisame does lake.

Hey fool allow me to remind you the shape and size of yata and where it protects:

Taking the image of a worrior its sheild customarily proteccts the front. NO WHERE in the manga does it even implicitly say yata protects 360 degrees. and you know that your just being a retard and making yourself look stupid.

After reading the last thing you said i realized you are now 100% ignorant. the lake will not be made that quickly and even if it does bombs can go underwater. You acting like suiton is dotons weakness.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
God i hate when people are just too dumb to realize something U_U I'm not saying Suiton<Doton, however C4 travels through breathable air, now whats not underwater ._. Air fool :| So they would merely pile up on the surface, if not continue to float through the air.

Do you not see that it is made of chakra....Hence the *chakra morphing* SFX...Now then whats all around Susano'o ...****ing chakra, meaning it can cover fully if it wants too get over it you fool U_U

Honestly going airborne does what? Allow Kisame and Itachi to regroup? As even if Deidara were to try C4 the time it takes for him to activate it is long enough for Kisame to launch a GSB his way, which would end him and his threat.

Meanwhile, Itachi has totska which can skewer them if they hover too close Realize how big it is U_U

Honestly what is so hard to understand here.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Team 2.

Given their respective fighting styles, it's highly likely that they would engage in CQC in the earlier parts of the battle....Sasori naturally being within Hiruko. Deidara would likely be the first to resort to his Doton clay Ninjutsu but it really isn't a threat and could be countered in various ways by both Itachi and Kisame. In terms of Sasori, I'll allow the Manga to explain:

Now Deidara being a long range fighter and being within his nature he would adjust to a long range fighting style with the C2 Dragon and from thence forth engage from the skies. If Deidara does make such an attempt it is countered by Itachi's Karasu and Karasu bunshin as not only are they greater in quantity but remain more agile. Itachi could simply utilize them to remove the necessary portions; allowing it to fall. In doing so Itachi may also give Kisame aerial ability but elevating him with the Karasu; thus allowing them both to reach Deidara. Any offences during that time are negated by Susanoo's Defenses and Kisame's Suiton Jutsu. Deidara's Knowledge on Itachi's jutsu remains subpar and insufficient as for Sasori there is none; which already secures Hiruko being incapacitated by Susano'o if he attempts to engage Hand-to-Hand combat with Itachi. Hiruko's poison needles aren't of no threat to Kisame either as the Sharingan naturally certain employs rudimentary abilities within the user [ ] and for Itachi himself his unrivaled analytically ability would highlight itself [ ]. Itachi simply covers Kisame in Susano'o as a deference [ ]. Kisame allots a terrain advantage after employing Suiton: Bakusui Shōha meaning that he would be able to attack from both above and beneath the surface. Itachi could potentially one shot Sasori with Amatearsu as he surfaces from Hiruko or at any point following through the battle as well as ending Deidara with Tsukuyomi as they have no method to prohibit the said jutsu's if pitted against it. Iron Sand isn't breaching Susano'o and as it is earthen Iron particles manipulated by chakra to used as an offence or defense...Samehada would instantaneously absorb this chakra if it comes into contact with the sword. It also means that any weapon formed with the 'Iron Sand' would fritter away as it comes into contact with the Katana. None of Sasori's puppets are getting passed Susano'o version 1, much less a Complete Susano'o' and would all be severed by the Totsuka katana or Kisame's Shark bunshin emerging from beneath the surface. Sasori taking to the skies with the sand suffers the same fate as Deidara with the C2 Dragon, Amaterasu being his end point. As the Sharingan enables it's wielder to identify charka color, C4 Garuda is countered by Susano'o. Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu would finish both, Izanami would also one shot the remainder of the two. Deidara is initially at a disadvantage as he carries a specific portion of clay at all times and only points toward team 1 inevitably loosing. They are simply over powered and lacks jutsu sufficient to counter their opponents arsenal.

Last edited:

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How far do you think Kisame is going to be from Deidara in an artifical water source, the lake can only be so wide and its not like there is a barricade for the water to start to fill the battle area like a bucket. He would have to simultaneously control the water without Samehada and that requires him to maintain the handseal or stance correct? From the scan his hands remain on the surface of the water, that leaves hi vulnerable.

You are mistaken, Deidara indeed suffered a minor fatigue however it never actually indicated he was a sitting duck. He had energy and chakra to maintain the birds flight so who's to say he couldn't then menuvor after C4? He doesn't appear to be handicapped at this time. and high enough to see any projectiles coming his way.

Whos to say Deidara cant then evade yaska magatama? Its just like a shuriken in regards to its linear movement, its not hard to dodge. but destructive if it hits. And like i said if hes in the air which he will be he will see it coming. After all he will have his eyes on both Itachi and Kisame since The bomb is for both memebers.

Kisame?? Take care of sasori?? LOOOOOOL Thats funny :) poision allows sasori to take Kisame out mid diff

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the sharks can handle the clay birds or stop them in their tracks, now if the bombs explodes the shark will disappear I wont deny that, but you not acknowledging the fact that the sharks can slow down the clay bombs from any further movements
No, i understand that if a shark was to get in contact with the bomb it will explode. However, this means of slowing the bombs down will be of little help. One explosion will possibly take out three sharks easily, slowing them down wont defuse them, all they can do is try to prevent them from reaching Kisame. But this won't be successful, as Deidara can release multiple bombs from different angles, the more explosions, the less sharks, making it easier to pwn Kisame.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waltz you had me until you posted those scans.yes, sasori has a very repetitive style both neither has intel on Sasori and those scans present NO counter for their jutsu.

Your wording is nice, but the information presented meant very little

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, i understand that if a shark was to get in contact with the bomb it will explode. However, this means of slowing the bombs down will be of little help. One explosion will possibly take out three sharks easily, slowing them down wont defuse them, all they can do is try to prevent them from reaching Kisame. But this won't be successful, as Deidara can release multiple bombs from different angles, the more explosions, the less sharks, making it easier to pwn Kisame.
How far do you think Kisame is going to be from Deidara in an artifical water source, the lake can only be so wide and its not like there is a barricade for the water to start to fill the battle area like a bucket. He would have to simultaneously control the water without Samehada and that requires him to maintain the handseal or stance correct? From the scan his hands remain on the surface of the water, that leaves hi vulnerable.

You are mistaken, Deidara indeed suffered a minor fatigue however it never actually indicated he was a sitting duck. He had energy and chakra to maintain the birds flight so who's to say he couldn't then menuvor after C4? He doesn't appear to be handicapped at this time. and high enough to see any projectiles coming his way.

Whos to say Deidara cant then evade yaska magatama? Its just like a shuriken in regards to its linear movement, its not hard to dodge. but destructive if it hits. And like i said if hes in the air which he will be he will see it coming. After all he will have his eyes on both Itachi and Kisame since The bomb is for both memebers.

Kisame?? Take care of sasori?? LOOOOOOL Thats funny :) poision allows sasori to take Kisame out mid diff
I could go on with the both of you but not worth my time as seeing I have a huge test to study for tomorrow, and waltz pretty much R.I.P'd the thread or rather gave a good explanation.

@TailedSage, Poison is not a absolute counter to kisame as seeing water dilutes poison which is a substance the strength of the poison and it's effectiveness would begin to spread out to the water and become the weak to the point where it does not pose a threat to kisame. Anyways this is a my final post since im busy.

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God i hate when people are just too dumb to realize something U_U I'm not saying Suiton<Doton, however C4 travels through breathable air, now whats not underwater ._. Air fool :| So they would merely pile up on the surface, if not continue to float through the air.

Do you not see that it is made of chakra....Hence the *chakra morphing* SFX...Now then whats all around Susano'o ...****ing chakra, meaning it can cover fully if it wants too get over it you fool U_U

Honestly going airborne does what? Allow Kisame and Itachi to regroup? As even if Deidara were to try C4 the time it takes for him to activate it is long enough for Kisame to launch a GSB his way, which would end him and his threat.

Meanwhile, Itachi has totska which can skewer them if they hover too close Realize how big it is U_U

Honestly what is so hard to understand here.
It said you had to inhale it in never said it was via the air, a mere speculation. Bombs in general can go underwater so this debunks that...

And like most jutsu it must maintain a certain shape or structure in order to function properly. And like i said no where in the manga proves you little theory correct. If that was the case then Itachi would customarily have the shield protecting 360, that's where you flopped. And you've taken the SFX out of contect, the chakra forming simply means the shield is appearing from Susano'o. It doesn't then mean it can go any shape it wants. just like if Rasengan was being made the chakra has to be morphed into a sphere.

Regroup and do what? sit down there like good little boys. Deidara drops C3 on them i dont see them surviving the even the shock wave. and the water only heightens the shockwaves force. At the time The lake is active the C4 would have already been done so it would be too late by that time. C4 is a huge deidara and since he knows Deidara uses Explosions his instinct is to get as far away from the blast as possible. Once it detonates and he thinks nothing happened he gets fried.

Meanwhile totsuka isn't catching shit because the target at hand for starters is aware of its presence and both candidates have been shown to be very evasive.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Waltz you had me until you posted those scans.yes, sasori has a very repetitive style both neither has intel on Sasori and those scans present NO counter for their jutsu.

Your wording is nice, but the information presented meant very little
Huh? Sakura was able to analyze Sasori's method....you're doubting Itachi would be able to do similarly?

@ Bold: As regards my point with the scans, essentially you're saying:

-> Hiruko > Susano'o
-> Sasori > Amatearasu
-> Sharingan preceptive abilitiy means nothing
-> Itachi cannot cover Kisame in Susano'o

...?

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could go on with the both of you but not worth my time as seeing I have a huge test to study for tomorrow, and waltz pretty much R.I.P'd the thread or rather gave a good explanation.

@TailedSage, Poison is not a absolute counter to kisame as seeing water dilutes poison which is a substance the strength of the poison and it's effectiveness would begin to spread out to the water and become the weak to the point where it does not pose a threat to kisame. Anyways this is a my final post since im busy.
Hopefully you do better on your test than you do at debating lol

"r.i.p" what exactly? the first have were images and the second was hype regarding Itachi.

Good Luck =D