Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Garra controls the amount of chakra distributed into sand the in his guard. He obviously concentrated nearly all of his chakra into that defense, hence he wouldn't have been exhausted.
He concentrated all of his chakra to gather such a large amount and move it, hence why he became even more exhausted after moving it out of the city

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He concentrated all of his chakra to gather such a large amount and move it, hence why he became even more exhausted after moving it out of the city
He's moved similar portions of sand before. The only difference where is the amount of chakra infused. Nonetheless, c3 is a major threat, idk why you're trying to downplay it lol

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His counter is Samehada has a field of absorption that absorbs anything that comes close....Which would be the chakra in the bombs...

No Sasori can't do that ._.
Your assuming Kisame has knowledge on C4 and besides even if he were aware, samehada doesn't coat 360 protection therefore Itachi and Kisame are useless against C4

Team 1 win mid diff, bad match up

Airbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi and kisame take this mid-diff:eww:

@KingPin90 Stop clownin kid, yata has been shown to expand and cover itachi and his susano to quite an extent.Zzz

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are people saying Itachi and kisame are useless before c4? it was already shown how the sharigan gives color to the mini bombs which allowed sasuke to figure it out, I am positive a intelligent man like Itachi when see's the color of the chakra of the cloud of mini bombs he will respond and formulate a method, preferably yata mirror.

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't need knowledge Itachi can see them ._.
I can see the moon doesn't mean i can touch it, seeing/knowing something and countering it are two different things and Itachi lacks the chakra nature to disable C4.

Why are people saying Itachi and kisame are useless before c4? it was already shown how the sharigan gives color to the mini bombs which allowed sasuke to figure it out, I am positive a intelligent man like Itachi when see's the color of the chakra of the cloud of mini bombs he will respond and formulate a method, preferably yata mirror.
And sasuke disabled it Via Raiton Nature which Itachi or Kisame dont have. Itachi may survive but Kisame gets turned into fried cat food. Ultimately if Itachi activates susano,o its 2 akatsuki Vs 1. HE stands no chance

Last edited:

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi see's the nano-bombs

Activates YM

Kisame merges.... ITs countered end of story
Again, you keep coming up with these hypothetical situations in which are completely inaccurate. What makes you think he can even tell Kisame in time? Sasori is also on the field or are you forgetting that Kisame has his hands full at this time? And i cant help but notice you people bring up Yata like its 360 yata protective. It protects the front no where else.

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And sasuke disabled it Via Raiton Nature which Itachi or Kisame dont have. Itachi may survive but Kisame gets turned into fried cat food. Ultimately if Itachi activates susano,o its 2 akatsuki Vs 1. HE stands no chance
Not really it all depends on Kisame's actions before hand. If he decides to create a lake he can easily escape the c4 mini bombs by simply swimming below the lake to depths where the c4 wouldnt reach him.

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really it all depends on Kisame's actions before hand. If he decides to create a lake he can easily escape the c4 mini bombs by simply swimming below the lake to depths where the c4 wouldnt reach him.
And your assuming Kisame knows about C4. The manga doesn't even suggest he has knowledge of C4 and its pretty much doubtful since he created it to take out Uchiha so i doubt Kisame does know about it. He cant see them and has no knowledge. He loses.

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deidara would just bombs into the lake own Kisame easily at that point.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, you keep coming up with these hypothetical situations in which are completely inaccurate. What makes you think he can even tell Kisame in time? Sasori is also on the field or are you forgetting that Kisame has his hands full at this time? And i cant help but notice you people bring up Yata like its 360 yata protective. It protects the front no where else.

No ._. It protects all throughout :| nothing says it doesn't U_U

And why would he not be able to tell Kisame in time? You act like there miles away :|

The hypothetical situation here is that C4 ends this when both have counters...

Kisame merged can still use jutsu, and Sasori isn't helping get through YM..

So Kisame would just fire a GSB at Sasori when merged .....The C4 is useless here get over it >.>

What am i saying all he has to do is go underwater, where they can't reach him as there is no oxygen ._.