HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What really is ridiculous is that you create a thread for debate, yet you don't acknowledge any of the arguments. Next time, don't go though the inconvenience of creating a thread, since your thread will never reach any progress with your persistently obstinate attitude.
making a VS is to view others opinions, the ones you disagree with you obviously acknowledge to understand their point. Please don't post nonsense troll.

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it's such a close fight, why are you so butthurt that I agree with Waltz's analysis? You mook, that's like me telling you you're wanking by agreeing with that other guys analysis. The fact that you can't accept opinions just goes to show what an insecure caveman you are, Lol.

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it's such a close fight, why are you so butthurt that I agree with Waltz's analysis? You mook, that's like me telling you you're wanking by agreeing with that other guys analysis. The fact that you can't accept opinions just goes to show what an insecure caveman you are, Lol.
i don't accept invalid opinions, who would want to accept invalid points? People complain everyday about the quality of threads and post like yours are the reason for the downfall. Your post was completely useless, everyone depends on others arguments so often, when they rarely understand the content of the fight.

Pointless post will be checked. Invalid points will be checked. Leave if you don't like it.

Last edited:

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On what proof???? your going off into your own little world, you have no proof that C4 doesn't work under water, If it didn't work and Kisame persist in being a biatch boy then C3 his ass under water not that he needs it Because it will go under water. If you have no proof then your ignorance remains ignorant
MY PROOF IS LOGIC IDIOT

Jesus christ, regardless of if it works underwater or not, they clearly are going to be floating...Meaning they would be piled up on top of the water, and both Kisamehada and Itachi can sense them U_U However you still don't seem to realize they travel on air, which water does not have.

C3 needs prep time....Didn't think you were a noob bro U_U Its not that hard to realize

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MY PROOF IS LOGIC IDIOT

Jesus christ, regardless of if it works underwater or not, they clearly are going to be floating...Meaning they would be piled up on top of the water, and both Kisamehada and Itachi can sense them U_U However you still don't seem to realize they travel on air, which water does not have.

C3 needs prep time....Didn't think you were a noob bro U_U Its not that hard to realize
We stopped debating this a long time ago Zexion

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MY PROOF IS LOGIC IDIOT

since when does logic counter manga fact or validate unproven facts?

c3 prep? Since when? Also, what jutsu would Deidara have to be concerned about from above and Kisame below in a pool?

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

c3 prep? Since when? Also, what jutsu would Deidara have to be concerned about from above and Kisame below in a pool?

Deidara hovers over his opponents (read his fight)

GSB unsuspectingly launched while Deidara is hovering above the river, would KO him rather quickly

NarutoIndra

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't try to debate with Zexion about Akatsuki members. You will get shitstomped.. Never mind, you're the one who thinks he never loses an argument because he goes around in circles when he's debating.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't try to debate with Zexion about Akatsuki members. You will get shitstomped.. Never mind, you're the one who thinks he never loses an argument because he goes around in circles when he's debating.
I think this was a compliment ...if so Thanks my man ^_^

Its really just logic i'm trying to implement here, a microscopic spec of clay, is not going to be able to move around underwater, without the necesary momentum to get that deep in the first place, which it doesn't have >.>

NarutoIndra

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this was a compliment ...if so Thanks my man ^_^

Its really just logic i'm trying to implement here, a microscopic spec of clay, is not going to be able to move around underwater, without the necesary momentum to get that deep in the first place, which it doesn't have >.>
Speaking of what I have observed.
Anyways, you can go on to waste your time with Kingping, he will never acknowledge something he doesn't like...

@KingPin90
Because I would rather give people advice to save time throughout their day then waste time debating with someone who is always in denial.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, he's forming a lake and than using GSB before Deidara is able to drop c3?
Bro C3 Require's prep ._.

Hence why he carried it around in his bag C3 is not usable unless the OP says so,

And he forms a lake at the begging of every fight so its already going to be made, and honestly in Kisamehada all he needs to do is touch the C3 bomb, and its negated, risky but if its underwater, Deidara won't really have any idea when to set it off