Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is rubbish. On a plus side your prediction did cure my insomnia so thats cool.
Go ahead, make a better theory then.

Explain why Ceasar Clown is still important after 3 arcs
How Luffy will win against 2 yonkou
Or why 10 out of the 11 Supernova have gathered now

If you can make a better theory, then I will say well done, nice theory let's see who is right in the enc. Otherwise shut the hell up. At least use some arguments when calling it rubbish.

Also it's not my fault you have the attention span of a pea.

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's see what happens my friend..
I personally like your theory.. it makes more sense to me knowing that oda said onepiece is 65 percent done.. knowing that luffy has 3 more yonko nt including shankks to defeat.. and the admirals smh. . Big mom has to go away this arc for good!

I hate her character i hate her powers.. and i hate that you all think luffy cant defeat her now . Oda will show us somthing that luffy is hiding haki wise or gear wise.

Also yall all keep trying to say what luffy character would do or should do or how powerful he is compared to a sweet commander but do yall really think its in luffy character to find sanji eat and just say "hey lets forget about the promise i made to kick big moms ass and instead lets sneak away "??? That makes no sense and thats not the luffy i know.. the luffy i know even if hes weak an out numbered doesnt go back on a promise unless he cant do anything about it like saving ace obviously... because ace died and luffy cant revive the dead lol.

Big mom will be defeated and i believe that luffy will find a treasure that will help him in the fight against kaido.

Last edited:
Reactions: LBeezy

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally like your theory.. it makes more sense to me knowing that oda said onepiece is 65 percent done.. knowing that luffy has 3 more yonko nt including shankks to defeat.. and the admirals smh. . Big mom has to go away this arc for good!
I know right?!
Some people are complaining and saying that it's "too fast for Big Mom to be defeated" but I disagree.. we see antagonists be introduced and defeated all in one arc plenty of times.. with BM though, her conflict has been building up ever since the first arc of the New World.. which would make sense why she's the first Yonko to be defeated as well..

I hate her character i hate her powers.. and i hate that you all think luffy cant defeat her now . Oda will show us somthing that luffy is hiding haki wise or gear wise.
Yeah man the Luffy hate on this forum is ridiculous..

Alot of members underestimate him big time!

Also yall all keep trying to say what luffy character would do or should do or how powerful he is compared to a sweet commander but do yall really think its in luffy character to find sanji eat and just say "hey lets forget about the promise i made to kick big moms ass and instead lets sneak away "??? That makes no sense and thats not the luffy i know.. the luffy i know even if hes weak an out numbered doesnt go back on a promise unless he cant do anything about it like saving ace obviously... because ace died and luffy cant revive the dead lol.

Big mom will be defeated and i believe that luffy will find a treasure that will help him in the fight against kaido.
Exactly!! I couldn't agree more..

Oda set this whole situation up perfectly.. Big mom already has crew members down, and she has multiple enemies on her island at the moment. Because of her being extra cocky, she has given Luffy an opportunity that not too many other pirates would be lucky enough to get.. so Luffy is going to take advantage of this and kick her a$$ just like he said he would.. no more running away, because that's not what the Pirate King would do!

Kaido
Blackbeard
Shanks
Raftel/One Piece
World Government/Gorosei and final war

If Oda wants to give all of these story points enough attention and detail, I just don't see him doing anything else with Big Mom after this arc.

This is her arc.
She is the main problem.
She will be defeated during this arc and then we can move on to the next problem in the next arc.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So because people say Luffy can't beat a person who's stronger than the guy that just damn near whooped his ass, it's Luffy hate? Nah, you're just swallowing Luffy.
Kidd/Apoo/Hawkins/Killer vs Kaido on his own

Damn Kaidou also hating on those pesky Supernova's

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah man, didn't you hear? It makes more sense and it's better writing for Luffy to just randomly leap ahead a couple tiers within the span of a couple weeks. Asspulls are what makes great story, right?
Throw in a hidden eye power and you're good to go. That is some top notch writing right there.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
So me saying Luffy is gonna kick Big Mom's a$$ somehow = Zoro can one-shot Kaido?

lol
If Luffy can powerclimb so much that he goes from getting his ass whooped by Cracker to defeating a Yonko while injured, exhausted, and within the same 72 hours as when he got his ass whooped by Cracker, then who's to say Zoro won't also powerclimb to oneshotting Kaido?

You sound just as absurd as the claim that Zoro will randomly one-shot Kaido.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So me saying Luffy is gonna kick Big Mom's a$$ somehow = Zoro can one-shot Kaido?

lol
You wanted to bet me something and I put my avatar on the line if Big Mom would fall this arc by the hands of Luffy. I said I was willing to change my avatar to Zoro, let's say for the rest of the Wano arc.

Why don't you make the bet more interesting and do the same. If you're so confident in Luffy, there should be no problem for you to accept my counter bet right ?

If Big Mom doesn't get her a$$ kicked somehow by Luffy this arc, you change your avatar to Big Mom for the duration of the Wano arc.

How much do you wanna bet Luffy kicks Big Mom's a$$ this arc?
Deal ?

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Luffy can powerclimb so much that he goes from getting his ass whooped by Cracker to defeating a Yonko while injured, exhausted, and within the same 72 hours as when he got his ass whooped by Cracker, then who's to say Zoro won't also powerclimb to oneshotting Kaido?

You sound just as absurd as the claim that Zoro will randomly one-shot Kaido.
To be fair you keep saying exhausted but that's just to help make his point sound outlandish as you do. Of course Luffy will meet with Sanji before he'd fight her and he'd get to eat and restore his health which you've already acknowledged is how that works.

You wanted to bet me something and I put my avatar on the line if Big Mom would fall this arc by the hands of Luffy. I said I was willing to change my avatar to Zoro, let's say for the rest of the Wano arc.

Why don't you make the bet more interesting and do the same. If you're so confident in Luffy, there should be no problem for you to accept my counter bet right ?

If Big Mom doesn't get her a$$ kicked somehow by Luffy this arc, you change your avatar to Big Mom for the duration of the Wano arc.

Deal ?
That's a good bet, I like that bet. I may have missed if he said it but is it Luffy only or Luffy and any means like at DR? If it's the latter I'll take it if Beezy won't.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
To be fair you keep saying exhausted but that's just to help make his point sound outlandish as you do. Of course Luffy will meet with Sanji before he'd fight her and he'd get to eat and restore his health which you've already acknowledged is how that works.

That's a good bet, I like that bet. I may have missed if he said it but is it Luffy only or Luffy and any means like at DR? If it's the latter I'll take it if Beezy won't.
Fair enough, but Luffy isn't a Saiyan. It still wouldn't explain the jump in power in a way that isn't an asspull power-up.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With how much we know now, lets say for the bet. Luffy has everything and everyone on whole cake island at his disposal. I'm fine if Sanji and the Vinsmokes, Jimbei and sun pirates and everyone who is left all gang up on Big Mom to take her down this arc. That would probably end in a Luffy punches her in the face and she is out. That would qualify as a Luffy win in this arc.

But let's say if Shanks comes sailing in or some other powerhouse that plays a major role in taking her down, that doesn't count. Because I'm betting on the fact that main forces on the island right now aren't enough for 3 more sweet commanders, the enraged army AND big mom.

So if the result is that Big Mom is not defeated by any Luffy alliance with the forces on whole cake island within this arc, I win the bet.

Also I think it's fun if multiple people would take the bet. Maybe we can make a separate to post our wagers and promises.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough, but Luffy isn't a Saiyan. It still wouldn't explain the jump in power in a way that isn't an asspull power-up.
Maybe sanji will make the best meal he has ever made that gives luffy a temporary power boost. After the timeskip he claimed his meals could increase stamina and stuff like that but we have yet to see it in action. There is also potential for another G4 form if not another gear altogether. I am not claiming he will beat big mom but I think he will at least fight her with the help of those around him.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Deal ?
I would prefer to bet money..

But you changing your ava to Zoro does not = me changing my ava to Big Mom.. lol

I'll change my ava.. but I'll never put a b¡tch as my ava.. out of the question..

Any other ideas?

I clearly said that I don't think Luffy is going to win the whole thing all alone.. I'm betting on there being help of course, but Luffy kicking her a$$ physically at some point during this arc.

What do you think chopstickchakra?

Are you betting with me or against me? :Sparks:

Last edited:

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Throw in a hidden eye power and you're good to go. That is some top notch writing right there.
Its just my opinion dummy i dont wana see the weakest yonko forever you guys and your logic .. this is manga and anything can happen.. i bet u were the same ones saying luffy couldnt beat doffy until yall seen gear 4 ..

Idiots gear 4 was perfect writing and yall call those asspulls..

Seems like yall want the anime to carry on forever and end with unexplained questions like bleach.. trolls smh

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would prefer to bet money..

But you changing your ava to Zoro does not = me changing my ava to Big Mom.. lol

I'll change my ava.. but I'll never put a b¡tch as my ava.. out of the question..

Any other ideas?

I clearly said that I don't think Luffy is going to win the whole thing all alone.. I'm betting on there being help of course, but Luffy kicking her a$$ physically at some point during this arc.

What do you think chopstickchakra?

Are you betting with me or against me? :Sparks:
Aye im with yu on the bet.. cant believe how many of them are riding big moms butthole lmao.. i believe in luffy and i hope he gets a as$pull as they keep saying hahaha.. how the hell is luffy gone defeat kaido being scared of big mom like yall is??????? Lol ..... O i know lemme guess they want another timeskip smh..

Idiots just want the story to play out longer but don't want to say that hahahah

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Aye im with yu on the bet.. cant believe how many of them are riding big moms butthole lmao.. i believe in luffy and i hope he gets a as$pull as they keep saying hahaha.. how the hell is luffy gone defeat kaido being scared of big mom like yall is??????? Lol ..... O i know lemme guess they want another timeskip smh..

Idiots just want the story to play out longer but don't want to say that hahahah
When you'd rather the author submit to cliched, shitty writing than do something new and interesting like Kaido and Big Mom clashing while keeping his story consistent.

How can people who like One Piece this much have such garbage taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.