Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good chap, I have no complaints aside from luffy having the power to run around the entire castle and go head to head with lower executives in that state but whatever.

Also I hope this sorted out everything about crying because of Pudding.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All the excuses are dealt with and Sanji continues to be a pussy.

W.e that's been the theme the entire arc, don't know what I was expecting.

Luffy needs food, he's already weaker than the top commanders and now he's drained. Don't want to see handicapped fights.

Also Sanji better not start giving a shit about the other vinsmokes, be on some save everyone bs.

if thats the case then Luffy is the biggest dissapointment, since when was Luffy, Superman willing to save every ******* out there?

Completely out of character for Luffy to give a shit about a bunch of shitheads just because they are blood related to Sanji.
Yeah I can't really picture Luffy feeling sympathy for them especially if he learns about how hard they were on Sanji(which I am pretty sure he hasn't learned about yet)

Good chap, I have no complaints aside from luffy having the power to run around the entire castle and go head to head with lower executives in that state but whatever.

Also I hope this sorted out everything about crying because of Pudding.
Really? I just took that as a showing that only Yonkou commanders and above are able to challenge Luffy in the slightest at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? I just took that as a showing that only Yonkou commanders and above are able to challenge Luffy in the slightest at this point.
If two lower executives can haki punch an exhausted, injuried luffy then I assumed that he'd have slight more challenge. Around 2 or 3 pages or something. I just don't like how a chibi like luffy is restraining a gaint with koka while half immobilized

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Year of Sanji is apparently confirmed to be over in the next chapter, what a year it was indeed.
We get it you don't like the guy he's a ***** etc. Broken record out here jeez. Anyway, it's about damn time sanji isn't walking around doing nothing. I don't like the way odas made him so hopeless but I'm sure he'll something amazing now. Hmm we actually thinking the Vinsmokes will die here? Considering oda rarely kills anyone. I also don't like the drugs bullshit now it's not really the brothers fault so I can't hate them. Judge needs to get it tho.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
All the excuses are dealt with and Sanji continues to be a pussy.
Sanji just found out the cuffs are a dud and that Big Mom has no intention to harm Zeff. You haven't even seen Sanji's decision to the info that gets rid of the excuses because this entire chapter was just that information stretched out for 18 pages.

Completely out of character for Luffy to give a shit about a bunch of shitheads just because they are blood related to Sanji.
Except Luffy vowed to Shirahoshi he wouldn't let anyone on Fishman Island die. It's perfectly in character for Luffy to protect strangers if he finds it important. And if it's important to Sanji that they live, then it'd be important to him.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You're never going to meet people as amazing as the ones you have now.. as long as you live!" - Reiju to Sanji

Such powerful words.. and so true..

Strawhats ftw!!

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell is Oda trying to do with his "Sanji is too kind" theme he randomly came up with lately? That said, chapter was alright i guess. You can feel the increase in pacing Oda was mentioning about. From the Strawhats rescue without trouble to the reduction of all the threats floating around the area(Zeff or cuffs threats although i didn't like how easily he removed those threats, feel like a letdown and fake tension), to lead to a reunion with the strawhats and Sanji, with Big Mom's forces on their toes for the climax of the arc that feels like Impel Down 2.0(it was even brought up in this chapter)
Hmm didn't know this. But after what happened i'm not sure if "Sanji's year" was really legitimate. That said, i read something interesting

"The issue also continued the "Surprise" announced with plans for an Ace focused magazine and the return of One Piece Kabuki on October 6th"

Hopefully it's legit :cool:

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder how Oda will keep Big Mom away from the fight long enough for Sanji to deal with the Vinsmoke problem and for Luffy to gather up everybody and leave in time. I doubt Brook has it in him to keep her at bay much longer.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder how Oda will keep Big Mom away from the fight long enough for Sanji to deal with the Vinsmoke problem and for Luffy to gather up everybody and leave in time. I doubt Brook has it in him to keep her at bay much longer.
When will you guys finally realize that Luffy is going to kick Big Mom's a$$?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When will you guys finally realize that Luffy is going to kick Big Mom's a$$?
When you will learn how to count.

Luffy barely survived a weakened Sweet commander. Even in this chapter he is still bleeding from the wound Cracker gave him.

That leaves 3 sweet commanders, who are going to fight those ? Also 10 members of the enraged army, maybe they can knock a few out of those but still. Luffy's allies are seriously outnumbered on the home turf of a yonkou.

There is no way he is beating Big Mom

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you will learn how to count.

Luffy barely survived a weakened Sweet commander. Even in this chapter he is still bleeding from the wound Cracker gave him.

That leaves 3 sweet commanders, who are going to fight those ? Also 10 members of the enraged army, maybe they can knock a few out of those but still. Luffy's allies are seriously outnumbered on the home turf of a yonkou.

There is no way he is beating Big Mom
How much do you wanna bet Luffy kicks Big Mom's a$$ this arc?

So let me get this straight, are you saying that everyone in Buggy's crew is weaker than him because he is the captain?

I wouldn't be surprised if Sanji and/or his brothers (plus Judge maybe) take down 1-2 commanders..

Jinbei with help will probably take one down as well..

You're overestimating BM and her sweet commanders big time.

Such a clichéd line though.
True.. but it was still meaningful.. in this situation especially.

RJ22BIG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How much do you wanna bet Luffy kicks Big Mom's a$$ this arc?

So let me get this straight, are you saying that everyone in Buggy's crew is weaker than him because he is the captain?

I wouldn't be surprised if Sanji and/or his brothers (plus Judge maybe) take down 1-2 commanders..

Jinbei with help will probably take one down as well..

You're overestimating BM and her sweet commanders big time.

True.. but it was still meaningful.. in this situation especially.
Luffy will not defeat big mom now that is a far gone conclusion bro if a weakened luffy after fighting one sweet commander was able to be knocked out by 2 lesser subordinates with Haki and now on the boarder line of starvation defeats big mom then that means luffy is already the strongest man in one piece. Not only would this be redundant but also would completely down play and destroy the power scaling of the yonkos which are the top tier of the pirate world which would also diminish shanks, Blackbeard and the up coming kaidou fight. So definitely luffy will not defeat big mom not in this arc at least later on after wano big mom will seek out her revenge and then they will have their fight.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy will not defeat big mom now that is a far gone conclusion bro if a weakened luffy after fighting one sweet commander was able to be knocked out by 2 lesser subordinates with Haki and now on the boarder line of starvation defeats big mom then that means luffy is already the strongest man in one piece. Not only would this be redundant but also would completely down play and destroy the power scaling of the yonkos which are the top tier of the pirate world which would also diminish shanks, Blackbeard and the up coming kaidou fight. So definitely luffy will not defeat big mom not in this arc at least later on after wano big mom will seek out her revenge and then they will have their fight.
Luffy won't beat her 1v1(He couldn't do that to Doffy yet really) but there's still a chance BM will be beaten this arc, even if it is small.

RJ22BIG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy won't beat her 1v1(He couldn't do that to Doffy yet really) but there's still a chance BM will be beaten this arc, even if it is small.
Highly doubt that it took a fully healthy luffy and law to beat doflamingo and luffy needed time to rest after using gear 4 but doflamingo can't hold a candle to a yonko because her son cracker is on the same tier as doffy and would've beaten luffy one one one just like doffy would. I can never seeing a half dead luffy who is starving with sanji and jinbe and the vinsmoke could defeat big mom
Probably if they all ganged up on her all at once at full health. Which is an impossiblilty especially since all her kids happened to be heavyweights and that's without the two remaining sweet commanders. Yea 100% not happening big mom will not fall in this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.