HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And if Big Mom and Kaido take each other out, that's two less people between him and OP. By your logic, my way still ends up better.

Big Mom wants to keep the only guy who can make SMILEs possible for herself and her own research, or she'll murder him. That alone is enough reason for Kaido vs Big Mom even without all the connections between them.

This doesn't necessarily suggest that Kaido doesn't know who Caesar is. It simply could be that he doesn't know Caesar was even kidnapped by them. Do we know that Kaido even knows that Caesar is in trouble?

If Kaido doesn't know who Caesar is or that he's in trouble, that's something Oda can easily fix by having news involving Caesar, Big Mom and the SHs get out, and having a subordinate tell him upon them seeing that news.

Big Mom has shown herself to be a woman who would kill her own daughter for ****ing up her plans and goals. She already had Bobbin destroy an entire town because they wouldn't give her treats, and threatened to destroy all of Fishman Island over candy. You really think Big Mom is the type of person who'd sit around and let Kaido take the only person capable of making her giantification dream a reality come true?

Whether it be giants or SMILE, both Big Mom and Kaido need Caesar since he's the only one who can make those possible. That alone is enough to warrant them going after each other if either one tries to kill or otherwise remove Caesar from the other's play. Like I explained in another post, Kaido keeping Caesar to himself is far more important at this stage of the story than acquiring Big Mom's Poneglyph.

You speak as if a Yonkou won't back down from another just because he already has set plans while forgetting Kaido got interrupted by Shanks while he was hellbent on killing WB and Shanks arrived at Marineford scarless

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And if Big Mom and Kaido take each other out, that's two less people between him and OP. By your logic, my way still ends up better.
That can still happen if BM is taken out in this arc and Kaido in Wano arc.

Big Mom wants to keep the only guy who can make SMILEs possible for herself and her own research, or she'll murder him.
I m sure BM has no interest in smile df. I think she doesn't even know that Ceasar can make artificial df.

That alone is enough reason for Kaido vs Big Mom even without all the connections between them.
Nope the reason is not good.

This doesn't necessarily suggest that Kaido doesn't know who Caesar is. It simply could be that he doesn't know Caesar was even kidnapped by them. Do we know that Kaido even knows that Caesar is in trouble?
I doubt Yonkos know every underling working under them.
Well the simple fact that Jack quickly left Zou after Doffy's news confirms that Doffy was the guy who they thought created/supplied smile df and he must have smile df formula, Kaido never ever mentioned CC's name once:lol

If Kaido doesn't know who Caesar is or that he's in trouble, that's something Oda can easily fix by having news involving Caesar, Big Mom and the SHs get out, and having a subordinate tell him upon them seeing that news.
I m sure if CC was that important and Kaido knew about CC then he would have taken steps after PH arc or Dressrosa arc since detailed reports were published in newspaper regarding Luffy Law alliance etc.

Big Mom has shown herself to be a woman who would kill her own daughter for ****ing up her plans and goals. She already had Bobbin destroy an entire town because they wouldn't give her treats, and threatened to destroy all of Fishman Island over candy. You really think Big Mom is the type of person who'd sit around and let Kaido take the only person capable of making her giantification dream a reality come true?
Did she sent her death squad behind Lola???
Did she sent her army behind Kid when he destroyed her 2 ship???
She even has no interest in Sanji/Zeff as recent chapter confirms it. I doubt she has courage to challenge "WSC" Kaido.

Whether it be giants or SMILE, both Big Mom and Kaido need Caesar since he's the only one who can make those possible. That alone is enough to warrant them going after each other if either one tries to kill or otherwise remove Caesar from the other's play. Like I explained in another post, Kaido keeping Caesar to himself is far more important at this stage of the story than acquiring Big Mom's Poneglyph.
I already said in last page that If CC somehow manage to announce that he was the one who created those df then Kaido will kept him in Wano which means BM needs to bring her entire crew to Wano and challenge Kaido.
Now u are suggesting something like Luffy and Co. has to escape Wano also because 2 of the strongest things in OPverse are about to clash.Good chance that this clash would destroy Wano and one of them who survives will hunt SHs for rest of their life.

and u left no room for Ninja Pirate Mink alliance in your speculation.
Luffy will have enough firepower at Wano when he challenges Kaido.
He got Dukes who will get their rematch against Jack.
Marco will fight Weeble.
Sanji/Robin/Brook/Chopper/Kid's crew wit one WB commander(lets say Jozu) will probably face 2nd calamity,
Ussop/Franky/Nami/Law's crew another wb commander(Vista or Izo) will fight last calamity.
Zoro and maybe some samurais will face Shogun and
Luffy,Law,Kid,Apoo,Hawkins,drake will face Kaido.
I dont think they need BM to beat him.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I m sure BM has no interest in smile df. I think she doesn't even know that Ceasar can make artificial df.

Well the simple fact that Jack quickly left Zou after Doffy's news confirms that Doffy was the guy who they thought created/supplied smile df and he must have smile df formula, Kaido never ever mentioned CC's name once:lol

I m sure if CC was that important and Kaido knew about CC then he would have taken steps after PH arc or Dressrosa arc since detailed reports were published in newspaper regarding Luffy Law alliance etc.

She even has no interest in Sanji/Zeff as recent chapter confirms it. I doubt she has courage to challenge "WSC" Kaido.

I already said in last page that If CC somehow manage to announce that he was the one who created those df then Kaido will kept him in Wano which means BM needs to bring her entire crew to Wano and challenge Kaido.
Now u are suggesting something like Luffy and Co. has to escape Wano also because 2 of the strongest things in OPverse are about to clash.Good chance that this clash would destroy Wano and one of them who survives will hunt SHs for rest of their life.

Marco will fight Weeble.
Sanji/Robin/Brook/Chopper/Kid's crew wit one WB commander(lets say Jozu) will probably face 2nd calamity,
Ussop/Franky/Nami/Law's crew another wb commander(Vista or Izo) will fight last calamity.
You're forgetting 2 crucial things.

1) Joker (Doffy) was the underground broker who supplied the smiles to Kaidou. Law's plan to take out Ceasar and halting the smile production was to aim Kaidou's rage on Doflamingo. Kaidou might not know who Ceasar is because Doffy was the middleman, earning his money there. Also Kaidou did come for Doflamingo when he sent Jack after the marines and Kaidou was raging when he found out Doffy was defeated. Kaidou's business with CC is to complete his Smile army.

2) Big Mom isn't interested in Smiles. She has all the species in the world, except for giants. She even stated that she could've ruled the world if she had the possession over a giant army. That was what CC was experimenting with on PH with the children. Big Mom wants to complete her collection and army of giants through CC giantification formula.

So there are 2 different things in play.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

There is a difference between looking foolish and getting annoyed with someone pretending to not be seeing something for the sake of prolonging an argument
Congrats, you hit both at once.

You speak as if a Yonkou won't back down from another just because he already has set plans while forgetting Kaido got interrupted by Shanks while he was hellbent on killing WB and Shanks arrived at Marineford scarless
Neither Kaido or Big Mom would negotiate and have one of them give up Caesar. Kaido fighting Whitebeard is NOWHERE close to Kaido's SMILE goal since that was some spur of the moment decision as far as we know, while the SMILE operation is currently Kaido's main goal.

It'd be far less relevant and timely.

Why on God's blue earth would anyone think Big Mom is interested in SMILE?

Only because you completely botched it when it comes to understanding what I said. I never said Big Mom wants SMILE, I said Caesar is the only person in the world capable of making SMILE possible. KAIDO wants that, but Big Mom wants Caesar for herself, and for her own research, which is gigantification.

That's a conflict of interest between Big Mom and Kaido: Big Mom wants to take the only guy who can give Kaido what he wants, and make him work solely on something that isn't what Kaido wants. Kaido wants the only guy who give Big Mom what she wants, and make him work on something that isn't what Big Mom wants. What's hard to understand about this?

And you think it's impossible for Kaido to learn from ANY subordinate that Caesar is the guy? Kaido is one of the world's top guys in the underworld, and has 500 subordinates in his crew alone, and NONE of them are aware of who the real guy is that's making SAD? Come the hell on.

Holy shit are we just reading half of a post and then responding? You really think Kaido has no way of finding out that Caesar is the one making SAD on the very off-chance that Kaido doesn't know this?

She doesn't know where Lola is. This is also a bad comparison because the Lola issue happened years ago, so there's no reason Big Mom would still be after that since she found new deals in the meantime.

She already had her people beat the everloving shit out of Kid when he tried to invade Whole Cake Island, and she found out the very same time we did that Kid sunk the ships. Not to mention that she was focused on something that was more important to her than Kid and those ships when she found out, while nothing is more important to her than the gigantification experiment.

Who gives a **** about them? Kaido and Big Mom fighting would be over Caesar, where do they come in?

Which she'd do.

lol so ****ing what? Because the Strawhats have never been caught in an island being destroyed or with super dangerous enemies with almost no chance to escape and then somehow miraculously escaped right? *cough* Enie's Lobby *cough*
*cough* Marineford *cough*
*cough* Dressrosa *cough*
*cough* Water 7 *cough*

The entire Mink army lost to the force of one Calamity. They aren't gonna be much good when all out war breaks out with Kaido.

Maybe he will. But that wouldn't be as good a story as Big Mom and Kaido fighting.

lol
Marco will fight Weeble.
Sure.
Who said "need?" Like I said before, sure they can get strong enough and beat Kaido, but it'd be way cooler to see Kaido vs Big Mom. Even if that has to happen, Kaido vs Big Mom happening first would be preferable.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're forgetting 2 crucial things.

1) Joker (Doffy) was the underground broker who supplied the smiles to Kaidou. Law's plan to take out Ceasar and halting the smile production was to aim Kaidou's rage on Doflamingo. Kaidou might not know who Ceasar is because Doffy was the middleman, earning his money there. Also Kaidou did come for Doflamingo when he sent Jack after the marines and Kaidou was raging when he found out Doffy was defeated. Kaidou's business with CC is to complete his Smile army.
This is what I was saying. There is a good chance that Kaido doesn't know who Ceasar is???
CC's captured was discussed in Underworld meeting and yet no action was taken by Kaido's crew but the moment Doffy was captured Jack left Zou and went behind him.

2) Big Mom isn't interested in Smiles. She has all the species in the world, except for giants. She even stated that she could've ruled the world if she had the possession over a giant army. That was what CC was experimenting with on PH with the children. Big Mom wants to complete her collection and army of giants through CC giantification formula.
Yes I know BM wants giant kids but lets be honest CC is not a big reason to declare war on another Yonko.
I mean they never fought for road poneglyph which could make them PK but all of a sudden they will fight for Ceasar just because BM wants more kids.
And I dont think he was experimention on kids because BM said so.He already wasted her funds on other things like those gas weapons
You must be registered for see images

It'd be far less relevant and timely.
not really. Kaido vs BM will most probably takes place after wano arc is finished and Ninja/Pirate/Mink alliance somehow manage to throw Kaido and Co. out of Wano.
So both the cases will happen around same time.
Why on God's blue earth would anyone think Big Mom is interested in SMILE?

Only because you completely botched it when it comes to understanding what I said. I never said Big Mom wants SMILE, I said Caesar is the only person in the world capable of making SMILE possible. KAIDO wants that, but Big Mom wants Caesar for herself, and for her own research, which is gigantification.

That's a conflict of interest between Big Mom and Kaido: Big Mom wants to take the only guy who can give Kaido what he wants, and make him work solely on something that isn't what Kaido wants. Kaido wants the only guy who give Big Mom what she wants, and make him work on something that isn't what Big Mom wants. What's hard to understand about this?
Ceasar is not the only guy who is doing research on gigantification.

And you think it's impossible for Kaido to learn from ANY subordinate that Caesar is the guy? Kaido is one of the world's top guys in the underworld, and has 500 subordinates in his crew alone, and NONE of them are aware of who the real guy is that's making SAD? Come the hell on.
Holy shit are we just reading half of a post and then responding? You really think Kaido has no way of finding out that Caesar is the one making SAD on the very off-chance that Kaido doesn't know this?
I said he never took any action when Ceasar was captured by Luffy.
U said he didnot knew Luffy and Law caught Ceasar but everybody in underworld market had a clue that Law/Luffy defeated Ceasar at PH.

She doesn't know where Lola is. This is also a bad comparison because the Lola issue happened years ago, so there's no reason Big Mom would still be after that since she found new deals in the meantime.
So u agree that after some time BM normally forgets about these incidents no matter how crucial some of these deals can be like putting her above WB/Kaido/Shanks.
But for some reason she will declare war on Kaido because Ceasar promised to give her giant kids:elmo:

She already had her people beat the everloving shit out of Kid when he tried to invade Whole Cwhen did kid ake Island,
when did Kid invade cake island???
and she found out the very same time we did that Kid sunk the ships. Not to mention that she was focused on something that was more important to her than Kid and those ships when she found out, while nothing is more important to her than the gigantification experiment.
I thought vinsmoke technology was more important to her than gigantification thing:pkun:

Who gives a **** about them? Kaido and Big Mom fighting would be over Caesar, where do they come in?

Which she'd do.
Now u acting like stubborn that BM and Kaido has to happen as Luffy and CO. has got nothing to beat those guys xd
lol so ****ing what? Because the Strawhats have never been caught in an island being destroyed or with super dangerous enemies with almost no chance to escape and then somehow miraculously escaped right? *cough* Enie's Lobby *cough*
*cough* Marineford *cough*
*cough* Dressrosa *cough*
*cough* Water 7 *cough*
Some of them are very bad examples like Ennie Lobby was nuked by marines, MF was not destroyed fully and Dressrosa was destroyed because Doffy didnot want anyone to survive after that incident.
BM and Kaido fight will basically destroy Wano which means that there is a good chance that Ceasar and others(like WB remaining crew members/samurais/minks) will die in their battle.
We should also not forget that one of them will be the winner and he/she will then hold both territory. If kaido wins then Luffy had to fight him since his mission is to free Wano from Kaido/Shogun and put Momonuske incharge.

The entire Mink army lost to the force of one Calamity. They aren't gonna be much good when all out war breaks out with Kaido.
The entire Mink army stopped Jack's fodder army. I m sure they will be good enough to fight fodder guys in Kaido's army:bdpf:

Maybe he will. But that wouldn't be as good a story as Big Mom and Kaido fighting.
lol
Sure.
Who said "need?" Like I said before, sure they can get strong enough and beat Kaido, but it'd be way cooler to see Kaido vs Big Mom. Even if that has to happen, Kaido vs Big Mom happening first would be preferable.
So u are accepting that Luffy has enough ammo in his corner to fight against Kaido and his forces.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yes I know BM wants giant kids but lets be honest CC is not a big reason to declare war on another Yonko.
I mean they never fought for road poneglyph which could make them PK but all of a sudden they will fight for Ceasar just because BM wants more kids.
Kaido wants SMILE more than anything else. Caesar is the only person who can give him SMILE. And you think Caesar not being able to do it wouldn't be a proble mfor Kaido, whyyy?

And I dont think he was experimention on kids because BM said so.He already wasted her funds on other things like those gas weapons

Both occurred. He did some of the research AND blew fund money, which is why he never finished the research and the kids ended up being a failed experiment.

not really. Kaido vs BM will most probably takes place after wano arc is finished and Ninja/Pirate/Mink alliance somehow manage to throw Kaido and Co. out of Wano.
So both the cases will happen around same time.
OR Big Mom tries to throw Kaido out because that would be cooler.

Ceasar is not the only guy who is doing research on gigantification.
How exactly is the guy in the World Government's clutches supposed to help Big Mom in her illegal experiments?

I said he never took any action when Ceasar was captured by Luffy.
U said he didnot knew Luffy and Law caught Ceasar but everybody in underworld market had a clue that Law/Luffy defeated Ceasar at PH.
This doesn't mean that Kaido knows what happened.

Also, another thing just occurred to me: We're looking at Kaido rushing to get Joker from the World Government vs Kaido not rushing to get Caesar from the Strawhats. Which...still makes a lot of sense. Kaido has already expressed that he thinks the Supernova of the Worst Generation are nothing but a bunch of snot-nosed hotheads who he can trample over at any time. Why WOULD he rush to get Caesar back from them? He's already pursuing them himself.

On the other hand, the WORLD GOVERNMENT took Joker. They're a far bigger threat to Kaido(in Kaido's eyes at least) than some bratty kids, so of course he'd send someone to get back Joker from them more urgently than he would for Caesar being taken by the kids.

So u agree that after some time BM normally forgets about these incidents no matter how crucial some of these deals can be like putting her above WB/Kaido/Shanks.

But for some reason she will declare war on Kaido because Ceasar promised to give her giant kids:elmo:
Forget? No, she doesn't forget. You forgot that Big Mom still wants Lola dead and demanded to know her location from Nami so she could still have her killed. The reason Big Mom isn't reacting with urgency is because she found a substitute for the deal she was going to make with Lola's marriage, which was the Germa Kingdom's technology.

There is nothing that can substitute for her aspirations of gigantification, meaning she'd have no reason to let it go like she did Lola's marriage. She'd also have no reason to simply forget about it like the ships Kid sank because there's nothing to her that's more important, and therefore there's nothing that would distract her from that. Maybe the incident with the Germa would distract her temporarily, but nothing would distract Big Mom from the Caesar experiments for so long that she'd just forget about it.

when did Kid invade cake island???

I thought vinsmoke technology was more important to her than gigantification thing:pkun:
Who told you this?

Now u acting like stubborn that BM and Kaido has to happen as Luffy and CO. has got nothing to beat those guys xd
At this point in the story, it doesn't make sense for Luffy to have anything.
Some of them are very bad examples like Ennie Lobby was nuked by marines, MF was not destroyed fully and Dressrosa was destroyed because Doffy didnot want anyone to survive after that incident.
Reread my post.

BM and Kaido fight will basically destroy Wano which means that there is a good chance that Ceasar and others(like WB remaining crew members/samurais/minks) will die in their battle.
Like Marineford was destroyed? *rolls eyes*

We should also not forget that one of them will be the winner and he/she will then hold both territory. If kaido wins then Luffy had to fight him since his mission is to free Wano from Kaido/Shogun and put Momonuske incharge.
Okay. Then have Luffy fight the winner sometime down the road, I don't give a ****.

The entire Mink army stopped Jack's fodder army. I m sure they will be good enough to fight fodder guys in Kaido's army:bdpf:
That's how their strongest people ended up crucified, right?

So u are accepting that Luffy has enough ammo in his corner to fight against Kaido and his forces.
I never said Luffy's total allies wouldn't be enough power to take down Kaido, now did I? I said the story would be better if Big Mom and Kaido's storylines converged and they ended up butting heads.

Hellioncurse

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you would read that in its entirety I said, "wiping the floor with you with arguments". First off that is specifically pointed at him and second I said with arguments. That is the opposite of what Mystik is doing, who resorts to name calling, baby raging and if he can't win a discussion on an intelligent level he demands respect and cries for the mod to report me for being mean.

But I never called him a "retarded moron stupid hater", and he did call me and Riker that. So my point is THAT is not what a discussion board is for. It's to settle arguments. Also I don't give a damn about opinions, everyone is entitled to one. So have it. But if you want to post that online and it's different from other people. There might be people who will tell you why they see things in a different light.

Like how you seem to think that Zoro vs Jack is inevitable. I think that Jack will get a rematch against Ino and Neko but this time working together. They have to get their revenge for the destruction of Zou and them fighting as a tag team will be a cool start to show the new reign of the two leaders working together again. Zoro has had no build up to a Jack fight whatsoever, I wonder why you think why that fight is inevitable.
*We have been there, done more. Old timer.* :p

I have seen you for years and you have so much knowledge of Onepiece and also you have much to bring it on the discussion. I like that.

But why deny that you people leave any chance to make boastful or insulting remarks in order to demoralize or humiliate a opponent.

OT: About Zoro Vs Jack? I just went with the flow, with Mystykk. Nothing to it.

Yes, I do like what you said but going by your logic Law should have been the one to finish DD? And Sanji should end up defeating Vinsmokes?

And when did Big Mom stated that she would have ruled the world if she had possession over the Giant army? It’s just a popular theory that “Lola was supposed to Marry a Giant” that is all their is to it, i guess.

The ruling and the giant think is from one of your recent post, just so that you don't get confused.

This actually doesn't refute our basis of the connections. The parallels are still there. Adding WG connections to the connections we suggested doesn't mean the connections we suggested are less relevant. All that means is, sure, add the WG to it. Let's have Kaido and Big Mom clash, and also let's see how the WG will factor into that clash. That's even better.

Kaido has never expressed that he wants to be the Pirate King. I also said if he DOES want to become Pirate King, that's not as urgent as him getting his Zoans. When I said "Kaido can go get the Poneglyph from Big Mom anytime he wants," I meant that Kaido isn't strapped for time when it comes to getting that Poneglyph.

As Doflamingo's throne wars speech implies, and as the story has portrayed, no one is quite closer to becoming the Pirate King than anyone else. Kaido has no reason to rush and get the Poneglyph from Big Mom because not only is his army not complete, but because Big Mom isn't becoming the Pirate King anytime soon. There's no actual risk with Big Mom having that one Poneglyph because Big Mom isn't making any current moves to become the Pirate King that Kaido is aware of. Even if you argue that Big Mom trying to take the Vinsmoke technology is a move on her part to becoming the Pirate King, Kaido isn't aware of this, so it can't motivate him to move. Kaido has no motivation to get the Poneglyph from Big Mom right now.

Caesar is completely different. If Caesar's life is in danger, Kaido HAS to move and have that danger immediately removed because Caesar is the only person capable of making SAD. If Caesar died today, Kaido loses SAD, which means he loses SMILE, which means he loses his army. And if Kaido wants to become Pirate King, him losing his army means he's set back even further on becoming Pirate King.

If Big Mom keeps that Poneglyph another 24 hours, there's zero need for urgency on Kaido's part. So even if you want to make the claim that Kaido wants to become Pirate King, Caesar's life being is a greater motivation than getting a Poneglyph because Caesar's death severely damages Kaido's plans. Big Mom having the Poneglyph for a little while longer does not.

@Bold: That has absolutely no correlation to what I said.

No one is getting cocky over anything. I just find the opinions of those who wants Kaido and Big Mom to remain separate storylines and for Luffy to get a power-up that makes zero sense to be shitty.

Anyone who wants Oda to waste world-building and wants to see Oda write a power-up that makes zero sense has a shitty opinion. There's no way around that.
Refute our speculation/theory? I believe that is Love cook Theory? And you borrowed it or supporting his theory for your arguments/amusement Or i might be wrong thinking it like that? Anywaz, the reason i added World Government to it, is to show you that it does not really have to go your way? which is Big Mom Vs Kaido? Why? Cos we already have Kaido, Shogun of Wano, Warriors of Wano, Minks, Remnants of WB, Smoker, Admiral Fujitora, Strawhats and many other Supernovas? And also for the fact that they are only four Youkous to defeat to reach PK? Then why would Oda clash two Yonkous and defeat one in the process and not keep their stories seperate? What i could see is Big Mom sending one of her Sweet Commanders and assassins after Straw hats and that would be more than sufficient to stir up things what we already have in hand?

The parallels you have brought, is good but we already have so much that it would be a mess. Their are parallels in Kaido,BigMom and CC and how would it be if Kaido jumps up in this arc? Will it not shit on the story? So their is no place for Big Mom in Wano/Kaido arc since many factors are already in play, like mentioned above. She is more suitable/preferable to go burn fishmen island after this arc.

And for Kaido not wanna be PK? You did not answer my questions? Why does he have a Road Poneglyph? Why did he killed Oden? And why is he after Kazuki Clan? You’ll get your answer while answering it.

DD’s speech and as the story is portrayed, After WB their is no true ruler of the sea? And the sea is open for everyone and can be ruled by anyone? That is more of a reason for him to get the Poneglygh asap. Lmao

Kaido can take the Poneglyph from Big Mom when he wants and how he wants? This is what your implying, i guess. Can you elobrate on this matter for how easy is it for Kaido to get the Poneglyph from Big Mom?

Edit:

You're right, not capitalizing on all of the world-building that would lead to Kaido's and Big Mom's storylines colliding isn't wasiting world-building. I should have realized setting up a combination of the two storylines and then not combining them isn't a waste of time.

Stop saying "It's my opinion." You keep saying that like it means people can't reply in disagreement. It's literally the most useless thing anyone can say on a forum like this.
Kaido fighting Big Mam would make much more sense as at least they are both Yonko level, while giving Luffy some weird power that allows him to beat Big Mam and defeat the main villain of an arc(like always) would be really dumb imo.
This was the very next post you liked? ; )

Last edited:

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*We have been there, done more. Old timer.* :p

I have seen you for years and you have so much knowledge of Onepiece and also you have much to bring it on the discussion. I like that.

But why deny that you people leave any chance to make boastful or insulting remarks in order to demoralize or humiliate a opponent.

OT: About Zoro Vs Jack? I just went with the flow, with Mystykk. Nothing to it.

Yes, I do like what you said but going by your logic Law should have been the one to finish DD? And Sanji should end up defeating Vinsmokes?

And when did Big Mom stated that she would have ruled the world if she had possession over the Giant army? It’s just a popular theory that “Lola was supposed to Marry a Giant” that is all their is to it, i guess.

The ruling and the giant think is from one of your recent post, just so that you don't get confused.

Refute our speculation/theory? I believe that is Love cook Theory? And you borrowed it or supporting his theory for your arguments/amusement Or i might be wrong thinking it like that? Anywaz, the reason i added World Government to it, is to show you that it does not really have to go your way? which is Big Mom Vs Kaido? Why? Cos we already have Kaido, Shogun of Wano, Warriors of Wano, Minks, Remnants of WB, Smoker, Admiral Fujitora, Strawhats and many other Supernovas? And also for the fact that they are only four Youkous to defeat to reach PK? Then why would Oda clash two Yonkous and defeat one in the process and not keep their stories seperate? What i could see is Big Mom sending one of her Sweet Commanders and assassins after Straw hats and that would be more than sufficient to stir up things what we already have in hand?

The parallels you have brought, is good but we already have so much that it would be a mess. Their are parallels in Kaido,BigMom and CC and how would it be if Kaido jumps up in this arc? Will it not shit on the story? So their is no place for Big Mom in Wano/Kaido arc since many factors are already in play, like mentioned above. She is more suitable/preferable to go burn fishmen island after this arc.

And for Kaido not wanna be PK? You did not answer my questions? Why does he have a Road Poneglyph? Why did he killed Oden? And why is he after Kazuki Clan? You’ll get your answer while answering it.

DD’s speech and as the story is portrayed, After WB their is no true ruler of the sea? And the sea is open for everyone and can be ruled by anyone? That is more of a reason for him to get the Poneglygh asap. Lmao

Kaido can take the Poneglyph from Big Mom when he wants and how he wants? This is what your implying, i guess. Can you elobrate on this matter for how easy is it for Kaido to get the Poneglyph from Big Mom?

Edit:

This was the very next post you liked? ; )

Lol haha well luffy is done with the lies and bullcrap, everything needs to be destroyed.

Big mom after today will have lost her decades of collecting life mysterious people/beasts, Will lose her hands on the germa 66 knowledge, and also lose the giant making drug plus the treasure box will blow-up in her face.

Strawhats will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.