Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Tab End"

One Piece Manga Chapter 852 Discussion and 853
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 852 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 853

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruuhhhh! No chapter next week?!? Really tho?!?

Lol anyway.. man what a great chapter!

Sanji was such a cute kid!

Reiju is an awesome sister and one of the best saviors Sanji had this arc.. her flashbacks of their mom was definitely a tearjerker!
And her switching the bracelets with fakes?!
Telling Sanji that BM couldn't really care less about Zeff and the Baratie..
Telling Sanji about his Mother and their past..

Sanji is about to go HAM!!!

Jinbei reminiscing on meeting Luffy in Impel Down was great!

Luffy just running on ahead for Sanji and doing whatever it takes to get his friend back is what makes Luffy such an admirable character..

This arc is constantly getting better by the chapter!!

Can't wait to see what's going on with Brook..

And I REALLY can't wait for that Luffy and Sanji reunion!

:score:

Good chapter, but never liked the idea that the wrist bands were dud. It would make sense if Luffy learned to remove collar/bracelets explosives.
Ahh man that would've been awesome to see!

Last edited by a moderator:

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter, but never liked the idea that the wrist bands were dud. It would make sense if Luffy learned to remove collar/bracelets explosives.
Kinda feel Oda was too lazy there, all for just "I switched them for fake ones".

* Was that Boobin soloed by Jinbei
* How powerful are Sweet Commanders
* Will BM be defeated ie this arc will be dragged more like Water 7 = Enes Lobby or they will simply escape and flee to Wano Arc...
* Since Jinbei has sorted the issue will he become a permanent Nakama or just partner like Law
* Reiju must die or go live his life free of Dead Judge's commands
* Any technique will Sanji bring bettering Hell's Memories
* Whose wedding were Shanks and company on?

There Chapter would get 5 but it misses some info so 4

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh man that would've been awesome to see!
All StrawHats, Law and Kidd saw Rayleigh removing the collar from Kaime before it exploded in a second or nano-second. Wouldn't it get Luffy's curiosity to ask Rayleigh how he did that? Wasn't it part of Haki? Rayleigh destroyed canon balls with small pebbles. Like JESUS! How high is Shanks and Rayleigh's Haki?

Kinda feel Oda was too lazy there, all for just "I switched them for fake ones".

* Was that Boobin soloed by Jinbei
* How powerful are Sweet Commanders
* Will BM be defeated ie this arc will be dragged more like Water 7 = Enes Lobby or they will simply escape and flee to Wano Arc...
* Since Jinbei has sorted the issue will he become a permanent Nakama or just partner like Law
* Reiju must die or go live his life free of Dead Judge's commands
* Any technique will Sanji bring bettering Hell's Memories
* Whose wedding were Shanks and company on?

There Chapter would get 5 but it misses some info so 4
I think the publishers asked Oda to move the chapter fast. It's not in Oda's plan to rush this arc. Not important to defeat Big-Mom.

Last edited by a moderator:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All StrawHats, Law and Kidd saw Rayleigh removing the collar from Kaime before it exploded in a second or nano-second. Wouldn't it get Luffy's curiosity to ask Rayleigh how he did that? Wasn't it part of Haki? Rayleigh destroyed canon balls with small pebbles. Like JESUS! How high is Shanks and Rayleigh's Haki?
I know right?!

I would've loved to have seen Luffy using haki to break the bracelets off!

And now that you mention it, I'm remembering how Raleigh said something along the lines of how he taught Luffy everything there was to know about Haki..
And its like, okay so did he teach him how to use it to break handcuffs off of people then? Lol

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Oda doesnt screw over Ichiji like he did with Reiju. Im getting that strong Espada 1 vibes from him.
So far Oda is hiding him so I hope he delivers!

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter, this little talk has lifted all Sanjis worries, now he can move freely.

Also I'm very glad that Reiju instantly believed the truth about the gunshot. I was afraid that was going to be milked into a 'shut up Sanji, don't try to get out of the wedding, pudding is a good girl" thing.

Luffy running off and beating footsoldiers left and right reminds me of the first landing on Enies Lobby.

I wonder who is going to be the main enemy in this arc, because it can't be big mom yet. She will be saved for later. Maybe a mix of pudding and some sweet commanders.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I'm very glad that Reiju instantly believed the truth about the gunshot. I was afraid that was going to be milked into a 'shut up Sanji, don't try to get out of the wedding, pudding is a good girl" thing.
Well I sense this Chapter getting dragged way longer than that. Since One Piece must be done and BM has to be defeated why escape, what more to defeat out there than a Yonkou? So to reach Big Mom level they might drag it as far as Dressrosa went.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So none of the Vinsmoke threats were actually credible huh? I'm with the rest of you it's a shame Luffy didn't pop those cuffs off, I imagine he'll need Conq. Haki moving forward and that would be a good spot to show his growth in that area.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
that was some shit writing

sanjis only good cause his mother took drugs

im thinking odas mother did drugs too before he was born
I don't think you understood jack shit of what you read. The drugs didn't make Sanji good, Sanji is good because the drugs gave him the chance too. Without the drugs, Sanji would have never had the choice. He still had to have actually been a good person and stayed good throughout life with his decisions and views. Sanji could have been a shit person even after the drugs still.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Surely Sanji won't relive the same exact moment like his childhood.Wondering what's with Jinbei also.

Amazing chapter!

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All the excuses are dealt with and Sanji continues to be a pussy.

W.e that's been the theme the entire arc, don't know what I was expecting.

Luffy needs food, he's already weaker than the top commanders and now he's drained. Don't want to see handicapped fights.

Also Sanji better not start giving a shit about the other vinsmokes, be on some save everyone bs.

Luffy wont allow Sanji to abandon his brothers and leave them to die
if thats the case then Luffy is the biggest dissapointment, since when was Luffy, Superman willing to save every ******* out there?

Completely out of character for Luffy to give a shit about a bunch of shitheads just because they are blood related to Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.