chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Highly doubt that it took a fully healthy luffy and law to beat doflamingo and luffy needed time to rest after using gear 4 but doflamingo can't hold a candle to a yonko because her son cracker is on the same tier as doffy and would've beaten luffy one one one just like doffy would. I can never seeing a half dead luffy who is starving with sanji and jinbe and the vinsmoke could defeat big mom
Probably if they all ganged up on her all at once at full health. Which is an impossiblilty especially since all her kids happened to be heavyweights and that's without the two remaining sweet commanders. Yea 100% not happening big mom will not fall in this arc.
I'm not even saying it'll absolutely be Luffy just that it's still a possibility that at the end of this arc BM will be out of the picture moving forward for the One Piece. It may be Luffy alone(unlikely) it may be the SH's on WCI(also unlikely) it may be the Vinsmokes, it may be Kaidou comes after Caesar and ends up in an altercation with BM. There's still ways BM could be taken down plus let me ask you this, how many other arcs were the main antagonists not defeated in some shape or form? Everything we've had leading up to now is a strong indicator that BM will be defeated/out of the picture as a threat by the end of this arc even if it's not via a popular method.

RJ22BIG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not even saying it'll absolutely be Luffy just that it's still a possibility that at the end of this arc BM will be out of the picture moving forward for the One Piece. It may be Luffy alone(unlikely) it may be the SH's on WCI(also unlikely) it may be the Vinsmokes, it may be Kaidou comes after Caesar and ends up in an altercation with BM. There's still ways BM could be taken down plus let me ask you this, how many other arcs were the main antagonists not defeated in some shape or form? Everything we've had leading up to now is a strong indicator that BM will be defeated/out of the picture as a threat by the end of this arc even if it's not via a popular method.
I understand there is always a chance like law said it's a 30% percent chance their alliance could beat kaidou. This is one of those situations where the defeat of this yonko in this current arc is utterly 0. Everything leading up to this has lead to the demise of the vinsmoke family and an escape route for the strawhat pirates there will be a sick climax of epic fights at the end of this arc at the most I can see the last 2 sweet commanders falling by the end of this arc big mom I don't see it happening I see her being inraged after the strawhats ruin her plan steal the road poneglyph and escape and after they defeat kaidou she will take them serious and hunt them down for cold blooded revenge.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yall funny if you think Oda is just gonna let Luffy get THIS far into Big Mom's territory with THIS much chaos going on all at the same time, and not have Luffy kick her a$$..

Yall really funny..

Why tf would Oda show aalllll of this just to be like, "nah let's go on to Kaido and Shanks and Blackbeard and then we'll bring back Big Mom right before Luffy finds the One Piece and fights the WG.. yeaahhh.. sounds like a good plan!"

Yall reeeally funny..

RJ22BIG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yall funny if you think Oda is just gonna let Luffy get THIS far into Big Mom's territory with THIS much chaos going on all at the same time, and not have Luffy kick her a$$..

Yall really funny..

Why tf would Oda show aalllll of this just to be like, "nah let's go on to Kaido and Shanks and Blackbeard and then we'll bring back Big Mom right before Luffy finds the One Piece and fights the WG.. yeaahhh.. sounds like a good plan!"

Yall reeeally funny..
Yea I mean of course because when luffy went all the way to marine ford oda had luffy defeat Akainu the man that killed his brother or any of the admirals because he's luffy. He didn't even get to save ace the main protagonist doesn't always get way that makes a great story and that's why oda is oda a phenomenal writer and story teller.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes.

/conversation.
No.

Ha.

Yea I mean of course because when luffy went all the way to marine ford oda had luffy defeat Akainu the man that killed his brother or any of the admirals because he's luffy. He didn't even get to save ace the main protagonist doesn't always get way that makes a great story and that's why oda is a phenomenal writer and story teller.
@bold I completely agree.

That's precisely why I think Luffy will kick her a$$ this arc.

RJ22BIG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.

Ha.

@bold I completely agree.

That's precisely why I think Luffy will kick her a$$ this arc.

Negative bud if a have dead luffy kicks yonko big mom a$$ no matter how much help he may get it would be a pure a$$ pull and that's not even oda's style he even said he doesn't even know how luffy will defeat kaidou because of how powerful he is this arc is already moving at a fast pace then before the will be know time at all for a luffy vs big mom seeing luffy and law vs doffy took forever. Just like luffy will have to double back to fight Akainu at a later date And Blackbeard same will go for big mom I think directly after wano she will come to them or make them come to her probably she will kidnap some one or destroy fishmen island and enrage luffy enough to go and get revenge.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could easily turn out to be a Enel kind of thing where the opponent was much stronger but Luffy being a bad match-up. Zeus one of Big Mom's main power shouldn't work on Luffy which already puts Big Mom at a disadvantage. I can see Luffy beating her this way

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Negative bud if a have dead luffy kicks yonko big mom a$$ no matter how much help he may get it would be a pure a$$ pull and that's not even oda's style he even said he doesn't even know how luffy will defeat kaidou because of how powerful he is this arc is already moving at a fast pace then before the will be know time at all for a luffy vs big mom seeing luffy and law vs doffy took forever. Just like luffy will have to double back to fight Akainu at a later date And Blackbeard same will go for big mom I think directly after wano she will come to them or make them come to her probably she will kidnap some one or destroy fishmen island and enrage luffy enough to go and get revenge.
I hope you realize this makes no sense from a story telling perspective..

But hey, we'll see what happens soon enough..

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Yeah it makes more sense for Luffy to struggle against someone weaker than Big Mom while having help, and then go on to defeat Big Mom, who is again stronger, while faaaar weaker than he was before without any help.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it makes more sense for Luffy to struggle against someone weaker than Big Mom while having help, and then go on to defeat Big Mom, who is again stronger, while faaaar weaker than he was before without any help.
Luffy struggled with Satori while having help, yet defeated Enel later on. Sanji can make food for Luffy to come back full

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't talk about making sense from a story telling perspective because your story line is as dull as it gets. It sounds like the grand war of Naruto or a random arc in Fairy Tail. No matter what through the power of friendship and inherited powers we will overcome even the strongest enemies.

I've already said this a million time on this forum but I'll give the short version one more time. This is my theory:

The Yonkou war arc started on Punk Hazard when Luffy and Law made their alliance to take down the yonkou. It kicked off as soon as they captured Ceasar Clown.

Ceasar Clown is the one that completes Kaidou's army by making smiles and completes Big Mom's army by developing a giantification method.

The first one down the line that was directly influenced by the capture of Ceasar was Doffy as the underworld broker, because if he didn't deliver Kaidou would be coming for his head. By taking him out, they put the wrath of Kaidou on themselves. Luffy already started a fued with Big Mom on Fishman island. To complete the parallel both of them have a road poneglyph which means they have to visit both islands.

So I believe that the Whole Cake Island arc is Big Mom's introduction arc. In the mean time the story is not really that much about Big Mom but 75% about the Vinsmokes. At the end of this arc the Vinsmoke story will be dealt with. Seeing how the next arc is Wano I think we're going to see a similar set-up where Zoro and co will explore the island and deal with the Samurai storyline with Kaidou in the background. Making the Wano arc the Kaidou introduction arc.

At the end of both arc the SH's have thrown a last big wrench in the plans, leaving behind 2 furious yonkou coming after them. But in the meantime almost all the Supernova's have gathered over the course of the last 3 arcs with the exception of Bonney. I think the supernova's will stir up the world once more much to annoyance of the WG because they will be the cause of a yonkou clash.

I think Big Mom will collide with Kaidou when they're after the strawhats and a war will spark between them over Ceasar Clown and the other road poneglyph.

in my opinion THAT is good story I like to see being told in Oda fashion. I don't think Luffy is ready to face a yonkou, his yonkou win will come versus Blackbeard.

Also, what I'm willing to bet if Luffy beats Big Mom in this arc ? I will change my avatar to a picture of Zoro. That would amuse a lot of people here I thinl. But I'm confident I'll have Sanji there for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't talk about making sense from a story telling perspective because your story line is as dull as it gets. It sounds like the grand war of Naruto or a random arc in Fairy Tail. No matter what through the power of friendship and inherited powers we will overcome even the strongest enemies.

I've already said this a million time on this forum but I'll give the short version one more time. This is my theory:

The Yonkou war arc started on Punk Hazard when Luffy and Law made their alliance to take down the yonkou. It kicked off as soon as they captured Ceasar Clown.

Ceasar Clown is the one that completes Kaidou's army by making smiles and completes Big Mom's army by developing a giantification method.

The first one down the line that was directly influenced by the capture of Ceasar was Doffy as the underworld broker, because if he didn't deliver Kaidou would be coming for his head. By taking him out, they put the wrath of Kaidou on themselves. Luffy already started a fued with Big Mom on Fishman island. To complete the parallel both of them have a road poneglyph which means they have to visit both islands.

So I believe that the Whole Cake Island arc is Big Mom's introduction arc. In the mean time the story is not really that much about Big Mom but 75% about the Vinsmokes. At the end of this arc the Vinsmoke story will be dealt with. Seeing how the next arc is Wano I think we're going to see a similar set-up where Zoro and co will explore the island and deal with the Samurai storyline with Kaidou in the background. Making the Wano arc the Kaidou introduction arc.

At the end of both arc the SH's have thrown a last big wrench in the plans, leaving behind 2 furious yonkou coming after them. But in the meantime almost all the Supernova's have gathered over the course of the last 3 arcs with the exception of Bonney. I think the supernova's will stir up the world once more much to annoyance of the WG because they will be the cause of a yonkou clash.

I think Big Mom will collide with Kaidou when they're after the strawhats and a war will spark between them over Ceasar Clown and the other road poneglyph.

in my opinion THAT is good story I like to see being told in Oda fashion. I don't think Luffy is ready to face a yonkou, his yonkou win will come versus Blackbeard.

Also, what I'm willing to bet if Luffy beats Big Mom in this arc ? I will change my avatar to a picture of Zoro. That would amuse a lot of people here I thinl. But I'm confident I'll have Sanji there for the rest of the year.
I like this idea.. if it happens to play out even somewhat close to this, I wouldn't mind at all.. and I know it would be good because it sounds very entertaining.

I do like your thought process on both BM and Kaido having similar introduction arcs on their own islands..

And the comparison is great because Sanji had a big focus in one and if Zoro has a big focus in Wano the parallels will be awesome.

Ceasar being a part of the reason for conflict makes sense too..

I'm not against your idea, nor do I think that is bad storytelling (looking at the grand scheme of things)..

But just to say something in my defense, and clear things up.. I'm not saying Luffy is going to freaking kill BM.. and I'm not saying he's going to beat her on his own all by himself..

I really do think though, IMO, that for the story of One Piece to move at a good speed with quality plot and fights and focus on all characters both good and bad, I think that the entire Big Mom conflict should end here and now with her arc.

Luffy isn't ever going to get another opportunity like this.. because quite frankly, it's rare af for ANY pirate to get a chance like this in a yonkos territory.. so therefore I think Oda is going to take advantage of this.. In fact I feel like Oda built all of this up for that EXACT reason..

It's just a matter of opinion.. but the good thing is that we will all see what happens soon enough.

I'm excited to see how things play out!

Good luck to you and your theory..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said he'd be a half dead Luffy when he fought her? Once he finds Sanji he'll eat and get his strength back. That's obviously when this hypothetical fight would happen.

It could easily turn out to be a Enel kind of thing where the opponent was much stronger but Luffy being a bad match-up. Zeus one of Big Mom's main power shouldn't work on Luffy which already puts Big Mom at a disadvantage. I can see Luffy beating her this way
I wouldn't say just losing Zeus puts her at a disadvantage against him. It makes her not able to fight at her utmost but calling it a disadvantage is a reach.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is rubbish. On a plus side your prediction did cure my insomnia so thats cool.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

Yall really funny..

Yall reeeally funny..
Bruh take one thousand seats if you think Luffy is whooping Big Mam. Actually come back to me when Luffy can beat one of his Sweet Commanders by herself.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh take one thousand seats if you think Luffy is whooping Big Mam. Actually come back to me when Luffy can beat one of his Sweet Commanders by herself.
We shall see what happens soon enough..

I don't think Luffy is going to win the whole fight all alone..

But he will most definitely kick her a$$ at some point in this arc..

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
We shall see what happens soon enough..

I don't think Luffy is going to win the whole fight all alone..

But he will most definitely kick her a$$ at some point in this arc..
He won't unless the Neku comes back with Marco and the rest of the alliance and jump her he isn't kicking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.