Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato was able to observe a bit of tension in the face of the man sitting before him!. As he utters those words Minato was able to sense a feel of tension with him!. Minato was keenly observing his surroundings as well as the man before him!.

"Nothing goes wrong you say? Hmm. So you guys are planning out something here? I though you guys were here just to relax and enjoy some good drink!. "
Well, when I say they're here to make sure nothing goes wrong, I mean to say that they're here to make sure no trouble is stirred up while we're here, since that could lead to a problem or two for the village.

Aizen smiles politely, and decides that it may be time to begin asking some questions. Aizen sips a bit more of his tea, and then faces the man again.

You seem like someone who has travelled many journeys throughout the ninja world. Tell me, what is it like to be out there, travelling the world?

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im fine but I do have some other busniess I have to do. Hey Vegeta watch over my squad I have someone I need to meet in private. Korra goes wondering off looking for her senpai.
Our of boredom Ragna had once again found himself in a drunken state. Perhaps he felt most of the threats have passed but he definitely was not acting cautious at all. He had woken up pissed off for no apparent reason. Maybe it was his dream or just that morning irritability everyone gets when they just wake up. Then he noticed someone...someone he knew quite well. His sensei was here of all places? What could Korra sensei want at a place like this. Ragna waved and motioned toward Korra trying not to call her name out loud. If she didn't notice him plan B was always a good plan...throw a large glass and smash it to pieces...

"HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Challenge Accepted-
I'll make the thread in a sec with my move, find it.
OOC : Am i supposed to be scared of you? I just dont get the point, i aint like those poozers you go around with. I lose, i lose : I win, i win.
OOC: No, your not, but I'd be more worried about me than the new comers your apparently stalking...also, CHALLENGER gets first move, so you go ahead and make the thread, then I'll make my move

Reactions: Omega

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Melanie while waiting on her pervert friend to return from his stupid fight, she notices some new events going on. People walking in and out, sitting on benches and all looks normal. Something doesn't feel right, a little bit uneasy as there were groups of people what it seemed like from other villages. Melanie takes extra precautions and is more alert than usual. However nothing stops her from having a little fun. She still had her drink with her, casually waiting for her pervert friend.
After defeating the man that had been bothering me as of late, I began to casually walk over towards Melanie's location.

Did I miss anything?

My stomach then begins to rumble very loudly, being heard by everyone around the area. My face slightly blushes as I place my left palm over my abdominal area in reaction towards it.

....I still haven't eaten anything. I was already low on energy, the chakra I just used did the job..

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Our of boredom Ragna had once again found himself in a drunken state. Perhaps he felt most of the threats have passed but he definitely was not acting cautious at all. He had woken up pissed off for no apparent reason. Maybe it was his dream or just that morning irritability everyone gets when they just wake up. Then he noticed someone...someone he knew quite well. His sensei was here of all places? What could Korra sensei want at a place like this. Ragna waved and motioned toward Korra trying not to call her name out loud. If she didn't notice him plan B was always a good plan...throw a large glass and smash it to pieces...

Ragna!!!!! Its nice to see you. Korra looks around. I actually need to talk to you about something.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Challenge Accepted-
I'll make the thread in a sec with my move, find it.
OOC : Am i supposed to be scared of you? I just dont get the point, i aint like those poozers you go around with. I lose, i lose : I win, i win.
OOC: No, your not, but I'd be more worried about me than the new comers your apparently stalking...also, CHALLENGER gets first move, so you go ahead and make the thread, then I'll make my move
Dawn Tavern Rules:

"There is no Travel Time from your country to the Dawn Tavern, and back again. Spam, Flame and Meta-gaming is not tolerated, especially Out Of Character-related chatter. "
I suddenly begin to wobble back and forth from the lack of energy and food in my system.

I should really think about ea....t....zzzz

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Throws another rock at the man for being so loud

After defeating the man that had been bothering me as of late, I began to casually walk over towards Melanie's location.

Did I miss anything?

My stomach then begins to rumble very loudly, being heard by everyone around the area. My face slightly blushes as I place my left palm over my abdominal area in reaction towards it.

....I still haven't eaten anything. I was already low on energy, the chakra I just used did the job..
I suddenly begin to wobble back and forth from the lack of energy and food in my system.

I should really think about ea....t....zzzz
People are loud in this place, but i suppose that can not be helped. Though take caution, there's something wrong right now, i can feel it in the air. I've been noticing things and there are too many people from the same village. It seems either their own tavern is boring, or all of them have something up their sleeves. Eat this *Throws you a burger type meal* Do you sense anything wrong?

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ragna!!!!! Its nice to see you. Korra looks around. I actually need to talk to you about something.
"Looks around suspiciously and then leans in. "Uhh what is it? It sounds-"

(this lady is addicted to rocks where is she getting these?) *Bats the rock through the roof using the back of my sword* HOME RUN!)
Sorry bout that sensei. That crazy lady is obsessed with me. I finally had to end the relationship after I found out she was into perverts. U_U Anywho as I was saying before I was RUDLEY interrupted. This sounds serious sensei. Whats up?"

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

People are loud in this place, but i suppose that can not be helped. Though take caution, there's something wrong right now, i can feel it in the air. I've been noticing things and there are too many people from the same village. It seems either their own tavern is boring, or all of them have something up their sleeves. Eat this *Throws you a burger type meal* Do you sense anything wrong?
As the burger us launched towards me, my gluttonous self opens my mouth far and wide, a funny trait of the Akimichi Clan. In one swift go, I gobble down on the burger without barely chewing on it. I then begin to rub my belly with join as I crack a smile towards Melanie.

That sure hit the spot, thanks!

Soon after hearing Melanie speak, I got a more serious mood as I replied.

I was a tad bit caught up in my short fight, however I've been nothing something weird around this place. It's my first time here, though it certainly isn't my first time around these types of places. It seems, we have more than the usual company around here, In groups I might add. We should be careful Melanie.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Looks around suspiciously and then leans in. "Uhh what is it? It sounds-"

(this lady is addicted to rocks where is she getting these?) *Bats the rock through the roof using the back of my sword* HOME RUN!)
Sorry bout that sensei. That crazy lady is obsessed with me. I finally had to end the relationship after I found out she was into perverts. U_U Anywho as I was saying before I was RUDLEY interrupted. This sounds serious sensei. Whats up?"
Thats weird but ohh well. Korra shrugs. Anyway Fuu wants to meet with you but not here. Would you be interested?

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats weird but ohh well. Korra shrugs. Anyway Fuu wants to meet with you but not here. Would you be interested?
"Seems like many things have calmed down...well at least the things concerning me. I have no other reasons to be here so sure I up for a trip. I think I was beginning to smell like this place....and that's not good."

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Casshern looked in the direction of the other man on the bench, the one who spoke to him. Apparently sitting at the other end was not a clear enough hint for him to tend to his own things. Casshern brought both of his arms up, and placed his elbows on the table. He intertwined his hands, and placed his chin on them. He tilted his head casually towards the man. "Crowded.. no. I'd be in exactly the wrong place if that bothered me,." Casshern became silent for a moment before continuing. I cannot stand.. feigned strength. These men are only acting brave because of the fire water they drink. Casshern's eyes narrow in disgust.
''You speak the truth of it, the liquid they intake is but drug which dulls their senses. Stupidity in its best. Alas, some use it to escape reality, which makes it quite the wonder product.'' Amaimon paused for a moment. ''However, don't you worry. I won't disturb you any further in your grumbling. I'm not out to pick a fight, just information.'' Irritation was clear at the Kiyoshi.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
''You speak the truth of it, the liquid they intake is but drug which dulls their senses. Stupidity in its best. Alas, some use it to escape reality, which makes it quite the wonder product.'' Amaimon paused for a moment. ''However, don't you worry. I won't disturb you any further in your grumbling. I'm not out to pick a fight, just information.'' Irritation was clear at the Kiyoshi.
Casshern claps his hands together a single time in order to accentuate his words. His tone almost takes on a humorous and jovial quality. "Why, but of course..! A blood-stained traveler is the best source of information in this place. Meanwhile, drunk men with loose lips and devilish secrets wander everywhere." Casshern then turns his body to the man on the bench, facing him for the first time. His body visibly tenses, his jaw hardens, and his tone turns icy cold. The severity of the mood change was palpable in the air. Several civilians looked over their shoulders in Casshern's direction, with fear etched on their intoxicated faces."Then again.. You speak like a drunk man walks, in every direction but where he's headed."

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After dealing with the over ambitious slugs, shun enters into the tavern looking quite normal as if nothing happened and goes to sit back at the corner where he left and continues to notice the activity within the tavern.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Seems like many things have calmed down...well at least the things concerning me. I have no other reasons to be here so sure I up for a trip. I think I was beginning to smell like this place....and that's not good."
Thats good tho it looks like one of my friends is in a fight. signs. SO I guess we gotta wait till after before we can head back.

Nebula

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey where'd Ren and Vegeta go? They ran off without me?
Maybe they went outside.
:shy:

Takezo heads outside to find a tree to piss on. After taking care of buisness, Takezo spots Vegeta and sits down to watch his battle.