Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truth be told, I know nothing. Nor do I care.
Oh. I see.

Aizen's voice at that moment had traces of disappointment and slight frustration lying within, due to his inability to extract any information in his time within the tavern. There were other opportunities for information gathering all around him, but how many did he have to take before he actually got anywhere? The monotonous process was slightly exasperating.

Tell me, what is your name?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh. I see.

Aizen's voice at that moment had traces of disappointment and slight frustration lying within, due to his inability to extract any information in his time within the tavern. There were other opportunities for information gathering all around him, but how many did he have to take before he actually got anywhere? The monotonous process was slightly exasperating.

Tell me, what is your name?
My name won't be of any help to you, I'm afraid. Anyway, I got my drink thanks to you. I better get going now. Hiruko stands up from the table and stops at the doorway. Sorry about earlier. It's Hiruko. He left the tavern and made his way to the Fisherman's Beard, a small town on the island of Takejima.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats weird but ohh well. Korra shrugs. Anyway Fuu wants to meet with you but not here. Would you be interested?
Thats good tho it looks like one of my friends is in a fight. signs. SO I guess we gotta wait till after before we can head back.
Hey where'd Ren and Vegeta go? They ran off without me?
Maybe they went outside.
:shy:

Takezo heads outside to find a tree to piss on. After taking care of buisness, Takezo spots Vegeta and sits down to watch his battle.
Returning from
```````````````````````````````````````
Vegeta flies over to Takezo after taking care of business...
Go on in and tell Korra that Squad 1 is returning to Amegakure to check on Rentaro, and that we'll see them there...better yet...
Vegeta writes out a note on some of his special water proof paper with oil crayon a note, raising his hand and whistling once, and a messanger bird appears landing on his finger, Vegeta extending the note to it's claw as it grabs it...
Take this message to Korra inside the Tavern...
The bird flies off, flying in threw an open door and landing on Korra's shoulder blade ready to deliver the note, as Vegeta bites his thumb and slams both hands on the ground, then grabs Takezo by the arm jumping into the air, as a large poof of smoke reveils Raijin, the King of the Blue Jays all the way from Mt. BlueJaytonia, and they land on his back and Vegeta leans in to his ear, pointing toward the majestic land hidden in the rain...
Come mighty Falkor, We must stop the Nothing from taking over Fantastica and save the Childlike Empress!
...and they fly off towards home...
Kuchiyose no jutsu: Raijin
Type: Summoning
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user bites their thumb, and begins to slams both of their hands onto the ground to call forth Raijin the boss of the Blue Jays. Raijin is pretty large for a normal Blue Jay, hes around half the size of Gamabunta but a little taller then his younger brother Suijin. Raijin's personality is quite rude similar to Gamabunta's, he doesn't aknowledge or obey anyone unless they are stronger than him, and at any time if the summoner shows a little weakness he will attack trying to kill him. Raijin looks are a lot similar to his younger brother Suijin, but the differance they have is Raijin's blue is darker, and he carries a Thunderbolt figure on his chest. The symbol was there since the day he was born, the Blue Bird Sage believes it to be a sign that Raijin will be the next lightning god.
Raijin's is known for his incredible manipulation of the lightning element. He can perform up to S-rank Lightning technique without any hand seals, effortlessly. His special ability is that his feathers are known to be special, and act as lightning rods, and are able to conduct electricity, and Raijin is thus completely impervious to lightning techniques B-rank and below.
when the opponent attacks Raijin with an B-rank Lightning and below technique, Raijin has the ability to absorb the lightning technique, not just being unaffected by it. Raijin can convert the lightning attack, using his natural ability to being resistant to lightning, and cover his entire body in a glaring shade of lightning, thus forming a electric field around his body.
The electric field formed by the absorption of the lightning attack can enhance Raijin's powers. Using the natural characteristics of lightning, when Raijin is bathed in the lightning chakra, for that turn, and only that turn, his speed|power|damage| is increased by 1x, making him more powerful by making use of lightning. After that turn, the effect wears away, unless the opponent shoots another lightning attack towards Raijin, and Raijin absorbs it, increasing his abilities again by another 1x. Therefore, if the opponent continuously shoot attacks and Raijin absorbs them, Raijin can become a menacing and powerful foe to deal with. With the abilities granted by the lightning field around Raijin, he can fly at faster speeds, and cause devastating damage upon impact

- Can only be summoned once per battle
- Stays on the field for 4 turns
-Raijin absorbs the lightning tech on that turn, and can use the ability in the next turn, thus he can only use it for a max of two times
-The absorbing ability doesn't increase that power of the jutsu he casts.
-All jutsu performed by him and his ability count towards the users move count.
- Must have signed the Blue Jay contract

~12 seconds to Ame~

Last edited:

Nebula

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Returning from
Go on in and tell Korra that Squad 1 is returning to Amegakure to check on Rentaro, and that we'll see them there...better yet...
Vegeta writes out a note on some of his special water proof paper with oil crayon a note, raising his hand and whistling once, and a messanger bird appears landing on his finger, Vegeta extending the note to it's claw as it grabs it...
The bird flies off, flying in threw an open door and landing on Korra's shoulder blade ready to deliver the note, as Vegeta bites his thumb and slams both hands on the ground, then grabs Takezo by the arm jumping into the air, as a large poof of smoke reveils Raijin, the King of the Blue Jays all the way from Mt. BlueJaytonia, and they land on his back and Vegeta leans in to his ear, pointing toward the majestic land hidden in the rain...
Come mighty Falkor, We must stop the Nothing from taking over Fantastica and save the Childlike Empress!
Description: The user bites their thumb, and begins to slams both of their hands onto the ground to call forth Raijin the boss of the Blue Jays. Raijin is pretty large for a normal Blue Jay, hes around half the size of Gamabunta but a little taller then his younger brother Suijin. Raijin's personality is quite rude similar to Gamabunta's, he doesn't aknowledge or obey anyone unless they are stronger than him, and at any time if the summoner shows a little weakness he will attack trying to kill him. Raijin looks are a lot similar to his younger brother Suijin, but the differance they have is Raijin's blue is darker, and he carries a Thunderbolt figure on his chest. The symbol was there since the day he was born, the Blue Bird Sage believes it to be a sign that Raijin will be the next lightning god.
Raijin's is known for his incredible manipulation of the lightning element. He can perform up to S-rank Lightning technique without any hand seals, effortlessly. His special ability is that his feathers are known to be special, and act as lightning rods, and are able to conduct electricity, and Raijin is thus completely impervious to lightning techniques B-rank and below.
when the opponent attacks Raijin with an B-rank Lightning and below technique, Raijin has the ability to absorb the lightning technique, not just being unaffected by it. Raijin can convert the lightning attack, using his natural ability to being resistant to lightning, and cover his entire body in a glaring shade of lightning, thus forming a electric field around his body.
The electric field formed by the absorption of the lightning attack can enhance Raijin's powers. Using the natural characteristics of lightning, when Raijin is bathed in the lightning chakra, for that turn, and only that turn, his speed|power|damage| is increased by 1x, making him more powerful by making use of lightning. After that turn, the effect wears away, unless the opponent shoots another lightning attack towards Raijin, and Raijin absorbs it, increasing his abilities again by another 1x. Therefore, if the opponent continuously shoot attacks and Raijin absorbs them, Raijin can become a menacing and powerful foe to deal with. With the abilities granted by the lightning field around Raijin, he can fly at faster speeds, and cause devastating damage upon impact

-Raijin absorbs the lightning tech on that turn, and can use the ability in the next turn, thus he can only use it for a max of two times

~12 seconds to Ame~
What he said.

-12 seconds to Ame-

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With a smirk on my face, I simply couldn’t help but smiled as the kunai was revealed. Casshen was always one for major surprises. I simply removed the gun from his head and placed it back into my coat into its original position. I then signed and moved the kunai from my leg and returned the gesture. I extended my hand out to Casshern and in hopes of getting a handshake from him

My old friend…no need to be hostile haha. You know im not one for “formal” hellos
Yoro says with a simple smile on his face.
Mind you, not everyone are pleased with being fondled about in a crowd.'' Amaimon answered Casshern, as he gestured towards the tavern with his other hand. Without much further ado, they were interrupted before Amaimon could even proceed his speech. With one, another person had made his appearence. Sometimes it was hard to stay in character, however he managed to execute a sort of astonished look, or baffled if you may. As the two made their dialogue, ''A friend of yours I take it?''
Casshern looks in the direction of the man he was originally speaking to and says, "Oh no, just a man I have fought many times before. He seems to be more amicable this time around, probably because i've spared his life so many times. Speaking of friends, I don't believe I caught your name?

Casshern then twists around in his seat, extending his arm and grasping Yoro's extended hand. He smirks, and says.. "Your grip is as weak as the first time we clashed blades, Yoro."

Last edited:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My name won't be of any help to you, I'm afraid. Anyway, I got my drink thanks to you. I better get going now. Hiruko stands up from the table and stops at the doorway. Sorry about earlier. It's Hiruko. He left the tavern and made his way to the Fisherman's Beard, a small town on the island of Takejima.
It was nice meeting you...Hiruko.

Aizen watches the man, Hiruko, leave the tavern. As he does, he thinks about what those white robes could be hiding. Some investigation would be in order.

Aizen continues to sit at the table, and watches out for any chances of reconnaissance that may come by.

Lyanna Stark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmmm seems anyone i wanted to fight left ...Oh well off to go see some old friends then! "
Looking around for anyone familiar to tag along with she notices a few who were familiar.Eyes widening in recognition she dashes towards them
"Hey guys Mind if i come along?Come on assassin back to Ame we go!"
And with that Lyanna rushes like a madman ..er lady back to Amegakure for the first time in some months.

--12 hours to Amegakure--

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon entering the small town called Fisherman's Beard, Hiruko reconsidered his options and laid everything on the table. His goals were clear and simple yet he didn't know where to start. Dawn tavern was a disaster and from the looks of the people around there, it was a bad spot to fulfill his intentions. He needed bigger. He decided to wander to Iwagakure and search for fulfillment of his intentions there.

12 hours

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Returning from

~12 seconds to Ame~
Korra gets the notes and read its. Alright my squad lets go we have somewhere to be. Ranega (to lazy to spell) come with with us so we can discuss this further.12 hours to Ame

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra gets the notes and read its. Alright my squad lets go we have somewhere to be. Ranega (to lazy to spell) come with with us so we can discuss this further.12 hours to Ame
Wendy, staying quite for a while, listens as Korra comes back to the village and she follows her.
-12 hours to Ame-

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,609💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Casshern looks in the direction of the man he was originally speaking to and says, "Oh no, just a man I have fought many times before. He seems to be more amicable this time around, probably because i've spared his life so many times. Speaking of friends, I don't believe I caught your name?

Casshern then twists around in his seat, extending his arm and grasping Yoro's extended hand. He smirks, and says.. "Your grip is as weak as the first time we clashed blades, Yoro."
Mind you, not everyone are pleased with being fondled about in a crowd.'' Amaimon answered Casshern, as he gestured towards the tavern with his other hand. Without much further ado, they were interrupted before Amaimon could even proceed his speech. With one, another person had made his appearence. Sometimes it was hard to stay in character, however he managed to execute a sort of astonished look, or baffled if you may. As the two made their dialogue, ''A friend of yours I take it?''
As Casshern speaks , Yoro simply smiled at his remark and says
Not a friend? Aw come, the times we had back in the Ruby Palace, when you fought Asuna! That was one epic fight my friend haha

Yoro says with a bright smile on his face as he lets go off the hand. Yoro’s attention is shifted to the shorter green haired man infront of him that was referring his question to. Yoro raises and eyebrow and walks past Casshern and to the other man. His face was soo familiar…but it can’t seem to ring a bell. Yoro shrugged off the feeling and walks towards the man.
And how might you be?
Yoro now directs his question over to the green haired fellow…who smelled of…goats?

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''Einarth Katsuryoku, at your service, mate.'' His gaze turned stern, as he eyed the two prospects before him. He had a queer feeling of these two, playing with their lives so relatively with such ease. ''But alas, I shan't disturb your... Uhm... Seemingly reunion.'' he spoke as he gestured his hand at the two. ''I will keep my tongue.''

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taking his usual drink, Souji looked around at the patrons. Everyone was talking to each other or sitting alone in some capacity. Was it truly communication? Or a means to an end? Understanding, or simple lip-service? He noted the irony of his thoughts as he took a sip, swirling his drink a little in between drafts.

In any case, this was a good opportunity to rest. He humorously hoped a bar fight would break out. Knowing the state of ninja affairs, dissatisfaction, and the belligerent nature of certain parties, it probably wasn't too far off.

Or... maybe it could be different. Perhaps there could also be a way to just... talk. Not just from one's thoughts, but from one's heart as well. Perhaps he was too idealistic to wish for something like that, but how else to face the world but with strong conviction?

Souji took another sip.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,609💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
''Einarth Katsuryoku, at your service, mate.'' His gaze turned stern, as he eyed the two prospects before him. He had a queer feeling of these two, playing with their lives so relatively with such ease. ''But alas, I shan't disturb your... Uhm... Seemingly reunion.'' he spoke as he gestured his hand at the two. ''I will keep my tongue.''
“Nice to meet you sir…”
Yoro says as he looks at the man back. The stern look in his eyes made Yoro uneasy but be broke the gaze of the man and paid attention to the environment around him. Yoro was slightly familiar of the area but still wasn’t sure of who resides in the area. His swords on his hip , covered by his coat, his senbon launcher in his coat pocket. Looking around quietly, he turns his attention to Casshern and to Mr.Katsuryoku. Yoro tucked his hands into his pockets and begin walking around looking at the tavern design.

He was intrigued by the design of the building and liked it. The air was cold, not enough to see his breath but he can feel the chill running down his spine. As he made his way to the pictures on the walls, he sees a picture of a red hair girl. She was very pretty and made Yoro smile as he moved around the tavern. The young vampire grew some bones from his upper skull and had them form around his upper canine teeth , making them sharper and more vampire like.

He turned back to his friend and looked with his devilishly handsome looks, and asked

“Who is the creator of this tavern?”
He asked to the two males, hoping to get a direct answer.

Shade Dracova

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strider opens the door of the tavern. Strider sees nothing but unfamiliar faces however he knew that they were powerful. Strider pulled up his scarf and did not have his headband on to stay incognito. Strider proceeds through the tavern as he sees three men conversating. Not seeing anyway to progress his objective, Strider walks over to the three men in hopes of making small talk.

Strider pulls down his mask as he looks the three strange men in their eyes with confidence.

"Hello, I go by the name Dracova. Could you tell me about this particular tavern"

Strider waits for a reply.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Nice to meet you sir…”
Yoro says as he looks at the man back. The stern look in his eyes made Yoro uneasy but be broke the gaze of the man and paid attention to the environment around him. Yoro was slightly familiar of the area but still wasn’t sure of who resides in the area. His swords on his hip , covered by his coat, his senbon launcher in his coat pocket. Looking around quietly, he turns his attention to Casshern and to Mr.Katsuryoku. Yoro tucked his hands into his pockets and begin walking around looking at the tavern design.

He was intrigued by the design of the building and liked it. The air was cold, not enough to see his breath but he can feel the chill running down his spine. As he made his way to the pictures on the walls, he sees a picture of a red hair girl. She was very pretty and made Yoro smile as he moved around the tavern. The young vampire grew some bones from his upper skull and had them form around his upper canine teeth , making them sharper and more vampire like.

He turned back to his friend and looked with his devilishly handsome looks, and asked

“Who is the creator of this tavern?”
He asked to the two males, hoping to get a direct answer.
Amaimon sighed. ''Consuella. Shes the owner of the Tavern. She should be inside last I heard. Anywho.. Considering your buddy..'' He jerked his head towards Cassheren and proceeded his speech. ''Doesn't know about the whereabouts the Seven Legendary Swords, mayhaps you do? Considering you don't know much about the place here, I assume that you're not from these fields and perhaps carry some valuable information, if not... I apologise, and I will be on my way.'' Amaimon pushed himself up from the bench, while observing the two awaiting an answer of sorts.