Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Wouldn't you like to know. Haha. As of now I'm from nowhere and heading nowhere. Were you sleeping under a rock this entire time? Most people already inferred what was going on and most Kages told their villages. With information circulating this long I doubt it was secret anymore. Well based on your reaction I suppose I was wrong.
Zero closed his eyes and frowned. Though he was a member of Kumogakure, he hardly took part in it's activities when it didn't interest him.

"One of Your Mizukages was my best friend. If he were spearheading that movement, then it would have come to pass. But he is no longer of this world, so your proposition may fall on deaf ears."

Zero gulped down the rest of his sake and sighed loudly. He wondered if all this was really worth it as he reminisced over the fond memories he had shared with shinobi who were no longer around.

He was dragged back to reality by Rukia's loud chuckle, which took him by surprise

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ragna had just finished speaking when a new character stepped forth and began addressing Ragna. He for some reason wouldn't look straight into Rukias eyes, she had already identified him by the sound of his voice but she understood why he didn't want to ne recognized. Both of them had silently left the village, nobody knew they were there. Rukia sat quite the whole time even during the whole loud women screaming even though she did cover her mouth and gave a pretty loud chuckle. She hoped that she had muffled it enough. Her attention turned back to the two men before her.
Zero closed his eyes and frowned. Though he was a member of Kumogakure, he hardly took part in it's activities when it didn't interest him.

"One of Your Mizukages was my best friend. If he were spearheading that movement, then it would have come to pass. But he is no longer of this world, so your proposition may fall on deaf ears."

Zero gulped down the rest of his sake and sighed loudly. He wondered if all this was really worth it as he reminisced over the fond memories he had shared with shinobi who were no longer around.

He was dragged back to reality by Rukia's loud chuckle, which took him by surprise
Ragna could not help but laugh himself as he could understand why Rukia would find the past events pretty hilarious. He then turned to the both of them as he responded to Zero who seemed lost in his own world.

"No, I will make the proposition a reality myself, and I could use your help. Originally I was going to ask Rukia here to help me out, but now that you're here I suppose I'll ask you as well. I admit I had a more destructive goal at first but this is more important. I'm going to rekindle the embers of a meeting between the nations myself."

Last edited:

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero pondered the thought of once again travel the Ninja World. Oh how tempting it was.

"Reality huh? Intriguing. And what, if I may ask, Would be the purpose of this gathering?"

"Let's just say I'll let the person who introduced the idea in the first place make the decision on that. I'll just be the shadow who works behind the scenes and protects the world from the dawn. I'll be dusk."

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
"Dusk? Well that's a bit......cliché. I also doubt the Kages would agree to such a feeble proposition. "

Zero brushed the hair from his face. It was getting too long for his liking these days. He recalled something Keotsu had once said to him during their travels with Mifune and decided that now one be a suitable time to call upon the phrase.

"The an eternal balance Ragna. Just as good cannot exist without evil and vice verse in the world, we also follow the cycles of order and chaos, always both exist, but they devour each other in a never ending pendulum of time."

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Dusk? Well that's a bit......cliché. I also doubt the Kages would agree to such a feeble proposition. "

Zero brushed the hair from his face. It was getting too long for his liking these days. He recalled something Keotsu had once said to him during their travels with Mifune and decided that now one be a suitable time to call upon the phrase.

"The an eternal balance Ragna. Just as good cannot exist without evil and vice verse in the world, we also follow the cycles of order and chaos, always both exist, but they devour each other in a never ending pendulum of time."

"Well what do you suppose I call it, >_> the bodacious group of bad ass mercenaries?"

Ragna listened on as he begun to talk about balance. It was something he has heard before in different ways. Ragna closed his eyes and grinned looking back up in complete confidence. He never concented to being a puppet. Whether it was for a friend, a leader, or fate itself, Ragna had made up his mind that he would pull his own strings. If this cycle did exist Ragna would exist apart from it or die trying.

"In a world of chaos...the only constant will be myself. I can't accept things that I don't want. Regardless of what you say it's that simple. I am looking forward to an eternal fight."

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this moment in time Rukias head slammed onto the table. Her eyes seemed to lose all focus. She began to droll uncontrolly. She was bored. All these two could do was argue. It was like watching two old women argue. This is not how she saw this going, at this rate we would all die of old age before anybody did anything. Rukia was now making very loud, very annoying ughs, clearly showing how bored she was.

UGHHH!!

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this moment in time Rukias head slammed onto the table. Her eyes seemed to lose all focus. She began to droll uncontrolly. She was bored. All these two could do was argue. It was like watching two old women argue. This is not how she saw this going, at this rate we would all die of old age before anybody did anything. Rukia was now making very loud, very annoying ughs, clearly showing how bored she was.

UGHHH!!
Shocked at the certain outburst Ragna lost all focus on what he was doing and was staring at Rukia nervously.

"o_o Whats the problem miss. D....Did you have something you want to say? Plz don't kill us."

Last edited:

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shocked at the certain outburst Ragna lost all focus on what he was doing and was staring at Rukia nervously.

"o_o Whats the problem miss. D....Did you have something you want to say? Plz don't kill us."
Zero was about to respond to Ragna when Rukia began acting up. Unintentionally, he faced her. There was no doubt that she had recognized him.

Ru...Rukia?
Oh god they were looking at her. What should she do? She was not ready for this attention. She didn't think that they would actually pay her any attention. She thought that they were too deep in their conversation. What do? She thought. Her face started to turn a bright red in embarrassment. All she good under was a high pitched squeak, which she hoped they would take the right way. At least she got them to stop arguing.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh god they were looking at her. What should she do? She was not ready for this attention. She didn't think that they would actually pay her any attention. She thought that they were too deep in their conversation. What do? She thought. Her face started to turn a bright red in embarrassment. All she good under was a high pitched squeak, which she hoped they would take the right way. At least she got them to stop arguing.
Ragna and Zero were awaiting some very mature scolding words but what they heard......was not expected.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *spits out cigar* MY GOD MAKE IT STOP HAHA *sigh* sorry...really. It's just..PSSH HAHAHAHAHA. OKAY, okay, oh man there are tears....I think I'm over it. Whoooo. I needed that. Anywho, I guess I should be leaving soon. I wonder which nation I should speak with first."

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't put ANYTHING! You brought it over yourself, remember? You passed out shortly after! I promise Melanie..

Don't let your emotions get the better of you!

I began to scratch my head in embarrassment as Melanie through a pebble at the stranger's head.
Still sitting at the bar... Observing all the commotion that is happening. Kelvin could only think about all what he could do with the money
I have to get that money he said to himself. Kelvin was really thinking about how to kill the fellow. Kelvin then though of a way... He would just trick the guy and make him follow him outside. He would then strike him out completely with one attack.
Kelvin raised his hand, calling out to the fellow... Hey, your friend feeling better? Or you still need water? I can get it for you

I had only slept overnight for a few hours. A lot of replies already

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still sitting at the bar... Observing all the commotion that is happening. Kelvin could only think about all what he could do with the money
I have to get that money he said to himself. Kelvin was really thinking about how to kill the fellow. Kelvin then though of a way... He would just trick the guy and make him follow him outside. He would then strike him out completely with one attack.
Kelvin raised his hand, calling out to the fellow... Hey, your friend feeling better? Or you still need water? I can get it for you

I had only slept overnight for a few hours. A lot of replies already
As I stuttered after being accused, my attention is drawn as I am suddenly called out from the back. Naturally, I look over my shoulder and notice the strange man from the bar that had charged me the bill for the rental room earlier.

Yes, she seems to be healthier than before. She might still need water yes, however not to drink.. but to cool her off! Anyways, what's with you? That was a sudden change of heart. You seemed quite aggressive just a few minutes ago, now you suddenly care?

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaimon payed no heed to either the former Mandalore nor Ragna despite their banter, and as soon as they had commenced their talk, their departure followed leaving Amaimon utterly so alone at the bench. With a kick off from the ground he made a forwards roll onto the bench, which upon he made himself comfortable. No need to enter the havoc of a tavern. Sitting here, enjoying the company of the void seemed much more attractive at the moment. If he was lucky, the answer he sought might just come waddling to him.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I stuttered after being accused, my attention is drawn as I am suddenly called out from the back. Naturally, I look over my shoulder and notice the strange man from the bar that had charged me the bill for the rental room earlier.

Yes, she seems to be healthier than before. She might still need water yes, however not to drink.. but to cool her off! Anyways, what's with you? That was a sudden change of heart. You seemed quite aggressive just a few minutes ago, now you suddenly care?
As this guy talked about... I'm not that bad. I just needed to be strict. If you are not strict, you'll be taken for granted.
Follow me... Come get the water outside

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As this guy talked about... I'm not that bad. I just needed to be strict. If you are not strict, you'll be taken for granted.
Follow me... Come get the water outside
Melanie while irritated and still waiting on consuella, she over hears the conversation that they were having. Melanie just threw a cup of water at the man for no apparent reason.

Melanie: You be quite too.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from >
___

Casshern walks back into the tavern, taking up his usual spot in the back corner. His hooded cloak is thrown over his head.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Melanie while irritated and still waiting on consuella, she over hears the conversation that they were having. Melanie just threw a cup of water at the man for no apparent reason.

Melanie: You be quite too.
Melanie had thrown a cup of water at him... Kelvin could do nothing... He just raised his hands with mouth wide open.. He had this expression on his face for a few seconds which says "What???"
The expression then changed to "Well, its Melanie... What could I have done"

Kelvin had always had a soft spot for Melanie... Since the day he had sighted her for the first time in the tavern, he had liked her... The just... just seem so cruel. It was as if she noticed Kelvin was weak against her, she would take advantage of him...
Kelvin doesn't show it. Only people who are very very observant would notice. To Kelvin, it would make him appear weak, so, he doesn't show it.

Melanie, I thought this fellow over here said you had fever... That you needed water. Apparently, you have enough water for me even if I want.
Kelvin then turned to the brown haired guy and said with a stern faceObviously she needs water... Why did you have to lie. I tried helping you Kelvin pushed the guys chest

Kelvin was known in the tavern for picking fights over little things... In fact, it seems like he likes fighting

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Melanie had thrown a cup of water at him... Kelvin could do nothing... He just raised his hands with mouth wide open.. He had this expression on his face for a few seconds which says "What???"
The expression then changed to "Well, its Melanie... What could I have done"

Kelvin had always had a soft spot for Melanie... Since the day he had sighted her for the first time in the tavern, he had liked her... The just... just seem so cruel. It was as if she noticed Kelvin was weak against her, she would take advantage of him...
Kelvin doesn't show it. Only people who are very very observant would notice. To Kelvin, it would make him appear weak, so, he doesn't show it.

Melanie, I thought this fellow over here said you had fever... That you needed water. Apparently, you have enough water for me even if I want.
Kelvin then turned to the brown haired guy and said with a stern faceObviously she needs water... Why did you have to lie. I tried helping you Kelvin pushed the guys chest

Kelvin was known in the tavern for picking fights over little things... In fact, it seems like he likes fighting
I was obviously being sarcastic when I said she needed water after she started shouting like a wild boar.

Noticing the individual reaching out to me with his hand, I effortlessly thrust my right hand at abdominal level, and reach under the man's arm, quickly grabbing his wrist, effectively stopping his push before it made physical contact. I then rise my left index finger and move it from left to right, individually.

Nuh uh.. I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
waits in the front of the Dawn Tavern, close enough off to see the entrance but far enough not to be seen by anyone or anything, awaiting his village mates whom had accompanied him on this trip...
Dag nabbit, where on Panet 419 are these guys?!