Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
But you guys look so CUTE! *obviously trying to be an A-hole* anywho no worries. I'm offering the once in a lifetime chance to change the world. I've sought you out because you do not have ties to the villages. It is difficult to save the world when you are tied down by politics.

Ragna looked around as he could feel raising chakra levels and hear the battles taking place.

This tavern is a lawless place. Gives rogues a bad name. This is why we have a necessary evil like government. I do not mind it...but the leaders of our world try to pretend it is a perfect system with perfect leaders. Every single one of them has blood on their hands. What should happen when the head of a nation gets corrupt? It will eventually effect all of those around it if it is not dealt with. The world as we know it has become corrupt, and the akatuski has become nothing but some lowlife murderers who crave power. I never liked them but at least I used to respect them when they had purpose. I had to leave my village because I could not help the world behind closed gates and political organization. I would someday dream of returning to the leaf, but I cannot for now. No matter how powerful there is a limit to what one person can do, trust me I know as Galen was my Hokage, yet he also has his limits. Everyone believes they are powerless, and that their existence is meaningless. Because of that, they do nothing and allow their corrupt leaders and those with power to make all of the decisions. I do not plan on being successful, but I do plan on being an example to those who feel they are powerless. They don't have to accept the shit all of these people are feeding us. We can stand up for ourselves when the time is needed and tell those in power, to put it simply, **** off. Hopefully I will inspire others who feel they are too weak to make a difference to stand on their own two feet instead of lying down like someone elses lapdog.

Ragna crushed the glass cup he was holding out of anger, He always had an attitude but his curse seal could attribute to his unstable rage at this moment. He paid no attention to his bleeding hand as he looked up at the sky then back at the ninja with fierce, and determined eyes.

I am no one's pet. If the world needs to be freed who is to say that I can't be the one to make a difference. You understand what it is like being free from the maze of political ambition right? I'll need your help, and I can't promise you life but I can promise you that you will lose all feelings of helplessness. Are you willing to really stand up on your two feet for the first time in a spinning world of chaos?

Ragna smiled slightly and held out his opposite hand holding a note while blood dripped from his other hand. He was hoping something successful could come out of this trip.
"O__________O" I had no words at the moment all i could was just sit there and listen as the man continued to jeopardize my life. Despite the man being overly friendly I had my suspicions of him, talk of clients didn't make me comfortable either.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As I asked Melanie to order something from me very excitedly, she suddenly faints right before my eyes. With my quick reactions, I mange to push off of my seat and grab a hold of Melanie's collapsing body. My attention is drawn as I notice sweat dripping from her forehead. I proceed to place my right palm on her forehead in order to check her temperature. Instinctively, I release my hand immediately upon feeling the abnormal heat from what appeared to be a fever.

Melanie.. MELANIE! Are you okay? Please talk to me...

I quickly began to shout as I worried for the safety of my old Iwarian comrade. I then calmed myself as I readjusted my body and placed Melanie completely over my arms, grabbing her from under her back. I then proceeded to kick away the chairs and the table next to me, making room for Melanie to lay down. Right before placing her on the ground, I kicked over my leather bag towards the floor, allowing me to open it a little bit. I then shifted one of my hands to the bag and reached for a small blanket that I then spread out in front of us. Immediately afterwards I placed Melanie directly on the blanket, using my bag as a make-shift pillow.

Water, I need water please! ANYONE?!

I began to shout for water whilst ripping a piece of clothing from my undergarments, quickly soaking it with the little water I had left from my small leather pouch. I then proceeded to neatly fold the piece of cloth and place it over Melanie's forehead in hopes of bringing down the high fever.

Please hang in there Melanie...
After noticing no one coming to our aid, I decide to calm myself from the frustration I am feeling. Instead, I start scoping around the area for something to help my current situation. My attention is drawn as I notice a small wooden signed inscribed with the message. "Rental Rooms ->) The sign was directly next to the stair-case that lead upstairs. I knew I had to get Melanie in a more comfortable situation, thus began to pick her up gentle as I proceeded to take her upstairs. In the spur of the moment, I accidentally left my leather traveling bag by the table alongside my blanket. I paid no mind to it as I had more important things on my plate. Walking up the stairs I noticed Melanie's facial expression was worsening. She needed to rest, and the floor wouldn't cut it. After reaching the second floor I began to look for empty rooms that could be used. There was a long hall way in front of us, however most doors were locked. It appeared to be due to the high volume of traffic that the cottage was receiving lately. I continued to look for an open room until I finally found one available. I rushed inside and placed Melanie on the small wooden mattress. I then proceeded to open one of the windows of the room in order to let some fresh air clear the atmosphere as well as cool down Melanie's temperature. Immediately after opening the window I made my way downstairs in order to get fresh new water to the cloth on Melanie's forehead as well as some cold water for her to drink. As I arrived back downstairs, I went directly towards the table I had scattered through the floor alongside the chairs. I placed them neatly back to their original place as I then picked up my leather bag and placed it over my back once more, grabbing it by it's end like a pillow case, utilizing my left hand to grab it. I then proceeded towards the counter, looking for someone so that I could pay the required fees of the room's rental upstairs.

Excuse me, who do I contact regarding the rental rooms upstairs?

I casually asked the question as I looked over the bar, expecting someone to show up from the back or something.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
He had been traveling for months throughout Ancrath on his search for the Sage, but he was a dead end. It was like he just vanished into thin air. Zero, a tall, lean-built young man with medium length silky silver hair, and Indigo eyes now found himself on Takejima Island. If he remembered correctly then the rumored 'Dawn Tavern' would be on the other side of the Forest of Stonepine which stood before him.

The forest was dense and filled with small water threads and lakes. He walked passed patches of cultivated fields, and an occasional villager as he made his way to the southernmost side of the Island, passing even the center of the forest. He finally reached a break in the trees, exposing a medium sized clearing where the tavern was located.

"Finally"

Zero entered the rowdy tavern, accidentally bumping into someone that looked like Jack. He continued through the entrance and looked around quickly. There were a few faces he recognized, friends and enemies alike. His earrings gleamed as he moved to an empty seat and removed his indigo and black jacket, draping it over his chair. His katanas clattered in their cases as he sat.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"O__________O" I had no words at the moment all i could was just sit there and listen as the man continued to jeopardize my life. Despite the man being overly friendly I had my suspicions of him, talk of clients didn't make me comfortable either.
"Come on don't look like that. I used my best professional voice too. Well, I thought you were the type to defy fate and crave adventure but perhaps I was wrong. It's not like you're any safer here. If you haven't noticed there have been a plethora of randomn ass challenges for no reason. If I'm not careful somebody is going to pop out the shade and challenge me to a fight as well. Haha. Well I'll be leaving soon to set up headquarters and begin my first mission. If you want to remain a puppet to the world be my guess, but my door is always open."

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After noticing no one coming to our aid, I decide to calm myself from the frustration I am feeling. Instead, I start scoping around the area for something to help my current situation. My attention is drawn as I notice a small wooden signed inscribed with the message. "Rental Rooms ->) The sign was directly next to the stair-case that lead upstairs. I knew I had to get Melanie in a more comfortable situation, thus began to pick her up gentle as I proceeded to take her upstairs. In the spur of the moment, I accidentally left my leather traveling bag by the table alongside my blanket. I paid no mind to it as I had more important things on my plate. Walking up the stairs I noticed Melanie's facial expression was worsening. She needed to rest, and the floor wouldn't cut it. After reaching the second floor I began to look for empty rooms that could be used. There was a long hall way in front of us, however most doors were locked. It appeared to be due to the high volume of traffic that the cottage was receiving lately. I continued to look for an open room until I finally found one available. I rushed inside and placed Melanie on the small wooden mattress. I then proceeded to open one of the windows of the room in order to let some fresh air clear the atmosphere as well as cool down Melanie's temperature. Immediately after opening the window I made my way downstairs in order to get fresh new water to the cloth on Melanie's forehead as well as some cold water for her to drink. As I arrived back downstairs, I went directly towards the table I had scattered through the floor alongside the chairs. I placed them neatly back to their original place as I then picked up my leather bag and placed it over my back once more, grabbing it by it's end like a pillow case, utilizing my left hand to grab it. I then proceeded towards the counter, looking for someone so that I could pay the required fees of the room's rental upstairs.

Excuse me, who do I contact regarding the rental rooms upstairs?

I casually asked the question as I looked over the bar, expecting someone to show up from the back or something.
Kelvin sat down in the tavern. He was sitting on a stool beside the counter. He had been sitting facing the counter for a long time. Though seems relaxed, but Kelvin was very vigilant. One had to be vigilant in the tavern. This is a place where missing nins, Murderers, Pick pockets all patronize. Kelvin wouldn't wanna loose any money. Kelvin was thinking all day about money. Due to being vigilant, he heard the creak of the wooden tavern door. The door was opened. Just like he had been looking at whoever entered, Kelvin looked at the door. He then saw a ninja with brown hair, he had a leather bag that was hanging by his shoulders behind him. The ninja was sure traveling heavy. He had never seen him in the tavern. "He must be on a mission from his village" Kelvin wondered.
Thoughts were already going through Kelvin's head as how he was going to extort money from the guy.
Kelvin had this habit of extorting money in a way from new guys in the tavern. Most people he would trick, and the few who are too smart to be tricked... Well, he would fight. The guy made his way to the corner of the tavern where he sat alone. Kelvin stood up to join him, and just as he stood up, he saw a girl join him. Melanie comes to the tavern. She must know about how Kelvin takes money from newbies, and he figured they know each other from the way they talked. Kelvin then returned to his seat but this time, he was backing the counter and had his eyes fixed on the newbie.
Kelvin saw all that happened. The girl fainted, the guy looked for water, rushed the girl towards the rental rooms. He then returned, picked his bag and headed towards him.
"Excuse me, who do I contact regarding the rental rooms upstairs?" The guy had said

Putting on a smile, Kelvin then replied "Over here... Bring it over here

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kelvin sat down in the tavern. He was sitting on a stool beside the counter. He had been sitting facing the counter for a long time. Though seems relaxed, but Kelvin was very vigilant. One had to be vigilant in the tavern. This is a place where missing nins, Murderers, Pick pockets all patronize. Kelvin wouldn't wanna loose any money. Kelvin was thinking all day about money. Due to being vigilant, he heard the creak of the wooden tavern door. The door was opened. Just like he had been looking at whoever entered, Kelvin looked at the door. He then saw a ninja with brown hair, he had a leather bag that was hanging by his shoulders behind him. The ninja was sure traveling heavy. He had never seen him in the tavern. "He must be on a mission from his village" Kelvin wondered.
Thoughts were already going through Kelvin's head as how he was going to extort money from the guy.
Kelvin had this habit of extorting money in a way from new guys in the tavern. Most people he would trick, and the few who are too smart to be tricked... Well, he would fight. The guy made his way to the corner of the tavern where he sat alone. Kelvin stood up to join him, and just as he stood up, he saw a girl join him. Melanie comes to the tavern. She must know about how Kelvin takes money from newbies, and he figured they know each other from the way they talked. Kelvin then returned to his seat but this time, he was backing the counter and had his eyes fixed on the newbie.
Kelvin saw all that happened. The girl fainted, the guy looked for water, rushed the girl towards the rental rooms. He then returned, picked his bag and headed towards him.
"Excuse me, who do I contact regarding the rental rooms upstairs?" The guy had said

Putting on a smile, Kelvin then replied "Over here... Bring it over here
"Over here... Bring it over here"

As I looked for help regarding the rental rooms, I was suddenly called out by someone behind the tavern. It was a tall male with black hair, nothing special about him. Surprisingly enough, he was not wearing a cloak or a hood over his head like most of the individuals in the tavern. I simply looked his way as I approached him.

"Bring it over here?" Bring what exactly? I am simply looking for information regarding the rental rooms.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Over here... Bring it over here"

As I looked for help regarding the rental rooms, I was suddenly called out by someone behind the tavern. It was a tall male with black hair, nothing special about him. Surprisingly enough, he was not wearing a cloak or a hood over his head like most of the individuals in the tavern. I simply looked his way as I approached him.

"Bring it over here?" Bring what exactly? I am simply looking for information regarding the rental rooms.
Well... I saw you and the girl head towards the rental rooms. They are called rental rooms for a reason. I was going to come for you later. No free quickies in the rental rooms. I knew you came to settle the payments. I'm in charge

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well... I saw you and the girl head towards the rental rooms. They are called rental rooms for a reason. I was going to come for you later. No free quickies in the rental rooms. I knew you came to settle the payments. I'm in charge
I see. Well.. your earlier response seemed a bit.. rushed and hesitant. Your face expressed excitement, something that shouldn't really be felt when receiving a payment for such a thing. Can you please show me some certification? I can't simply be handing out money to someone behind the bar, simply because he says. And on another note, where can I get a bucket of fresh cold water? My friend upstairs is running a very hot fever, I need to tend to her illness soon.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. Well.. your earlier response seemed a bit.. rushed and hesitant. Your face expressed excitement, something that shouldn't really be felt when receiving a payment for such a thing. Can you please show me some certification? I can't simply be handing out money to someone behind the bar, simply because he says. And on another note, where can I get a bucket of fresh cold water? My friend upstairs is running a very hot fever, I need to tend to her illness soon.
Well, its my money isn't it. I shouldn't be sad I'm making money for the tavern. Certification? You make me laugh... I should wear an I'd card around my neck.
Kelvin showed a frown to scare the fellow. You wanna tend to your friends illness in the room you've not paid for? Pay up you fellow or feel my wrath. Looking straight into his eyes, he stretches his hands towards the fire place and throws a flame of fire which starts up the fireplace. Kelvin had a way of scaring the newbies - the reason why most pay... To avoid trouble..

(Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.*

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, its my money isn't it. I shouldn't be sad I'm making money for the tavern. Certification? You make me laugh... I should wear an I'd card around my neck.
Kelvin showed a frown to scare the fellow. You wanna tend to your friends illness in the room you've not paid for? Pay up you fellow or feel my wrath. Looking straight into his eyes, he stretches his hands towards the fire place and throws a flame of fire which starts up the fireplace. Kelvin had a way of scaring the newbies - the reason why most pay... To avoid trouble..

(Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.*
"Your money"? Do you happen to own the tavern? If so, I apologize. However, you attitude towards me makes me believe you aren't who you say you are. In addition, you can't be threatening people like that out of the blue. Is that how you treat your costumers?

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
"Come on don't look like that. I used my best professional voice too. Well, I thought you were the type to defy fate and crave adventure but perhaps I was wrong. It's not like you're any safer here. If you haven't noticed there have been a plethora of randomn ass challenges for no reason. If I'm not careful somebody is going to pop out the shade and challenge me to a fight as well. Haha. Well I'll be leaving soon to set up headquarters and begin my first mission. If you want to remain a puppet to the world be my guess, but my door is always open."
"You are right it is dangerous here. If I ever feel like it i'll find you." I say as I walk away. [12 hours to kumo]

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You are right it is dangerous here. If I ever feel like it i'll find you." I say as I walk away. [12 hours to kumo]
HAHA I told you and sure I guess its not a problem.

*Ragna walks back into the tavern as he waits for another person before his departure.*

"Sigh at this right I'll return without having accomplished anything. I guess I'll have to come to terms with doing this on my own, or maybe Its just an overall doubt in my own ability....if that's the case a statement will have to be made. Many things fell apart at this tavern."

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clouds parted allowing a sliver of light to pass though. The beam of sunlight shot straight though a nearby window and splashes across the face of a young kumo girl. awoke to the sun heating her face. She sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Yawning she climbed from her bed and got dressed for the day ahead. Once dressed she headed out the door and into the busy streets of kumogakure. Almost immediately she was greeted by a delivery man, who quickly handed her a scroll and went on his merry way as he had many more deliveries to make. Tearing the scroll open Rukia quickly scanned it. The scroll only contained a date, a time and a place. The scrolled was signed by the bloodedge. Ragna? She hadn't heard that name in a long time not since their misadventures in ame. Ah the hell that was raised in ame. Smiling Rukia headed back inside and packed some supplies and headed towards her destination.

The dawn tavern was a mystical place. Each village had one and each one seemed to be connected in some supernatural way. Rukia stood in front of the tavern. Opening the door she was flooded by the myriad smells of the tavern. She could smell the alcohol that filled the patrons glasses. She could smell freshly cooked meat. There was also a hint of cleaning supplies. While the tavern was for those of reputable reputation it was also one of the cleanest. She scanned the tavern and found an empty seat. If Ragna was here he would have to approach her. While she trusted him that scroll could have been a trap. She sat with her back against the wall and watched every single person in the tavern. She trusted no one.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clouds parted allowing a sliver of light to pass though. The beam of sunlight shot straight though a nearby window and splashes across the face of a young kumo girl. Rukia awoke to the sun heating her face. She sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Yawning she climbed from her bed and got dressed for the day ahead. Once dressed she headed out the door and into the busy streets of kumogakure. Almost immediately she was greeted by a delivery man, who quickly handed her a scroll and went on his merry way as he had many more deliveries to make. Tearing the scroll open Rukia quickly scanned it. The scroll only contained a date, a time and a place. The scrolled was signed by the bloodedge. Ragna? She hadn't heard that name in a long time not since their misadventures in ame. Ah the hell that was raised in ame. Smiling Rukia headed back inside and packed some supplies and headed towards her destination.

The dawn tavern was a mystical place. Each village had one and each one seemed to be connected in some supernatural way. Rukia stood in front of the tavern. Opening the door she was flooded by the myriad smells of the tavern. She could smell the alcohol that filled the patrons glasses. She could smell freshly cooked meat. There was also a hint of cleaning supplies. While the tavern was for those of reputable reputation it was also one of the cleanest. She scanned the tavern and found an empty seat. If Ragna was here he would have to approach her. While she trusted him that scroll could have been a trap. She sat with her back against the wall and watched every single person in the tavern. She trusted no one.​

The effects of Ragna's hangover wore off earlier, and now he could see one of those he had wished to meet has made it. So many things went wrong this day and this would be the lone success. That success being someone responded to his invitation Ragna hated to admit but he was a bit disappointed, but he has already made future preparations should he be in this alone. Ragna walked over slowly, and deliberately to somewhat announce his presence. It wouldn't be hard to see him. All you had to do was look for the tallest guy, with a bright red jacket, and two different colored eyes. He looked down at Rukia with a friendly grin. She looked suspicious of everyone, and Ragna never did have the friendliest of faces. In the midst of chaos Rukia still maintained a face of dignity that made her stand out, perhaps that is why Ragna could find her so quickly in this chaotic establishment. He decided not to light the cigar he had in his mouth out of respect, so he put the lighter away but left the cigar in place.

I am Ragna, Ragna the Bloodedge. I gotta admit I was starting to think you weren't going to show. Relax im not going to kill you, and I doubt I could do so without getting myself hurt as well. Ahem, I'm pretty sure you could feel the crazy chakra levels outside, but I wouldn't worry about that in here. Most of the hot heads are engaged in battle save for me, haha. I'll be straight...before now I was confident that my plan would move ahead of schedule; however, many unknown variables have appeared so I am doubtful but I will ask you anyway....I want your help to shape this world. You do not need to worry about jeapordizing your village loyalties it will all be explained in this letter.

Ragna held out a letter and spoke before giving it to her.

"I came here with a group of 4 others to help my mentor destroy the leader of the akatsuki; however, many things went unplanned. First a powerful Uchiha intercepted the leader before we arrived. While waiting one of my potential members went renegade and killed Hakumen, another potential member is now fighting the akatsuki and I am confident he will survive. The last member known as Gecko is undecided and has headed off to the direction of Kumogakure. He seemed to scared to launch a solo attack so I'm sure he is either a Kumo ninja, wants to be a Kumo ninja, or is trying to work with them somehow, but one thing is clear they are not endanger. So as you can see it is not as ideal as I would like it to be and I am pretty much on my own. Here take this letter. The contents describe my ideals, and the organization itself. Here I bought you a drink so you can get comfortable."

Last edited:

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The effects of Ragna's hangover wore off earlier, and now he could see one of those he had wished to meet has made it. So many things went wrong this day and this would be the lone success. That success being someone responded to his invitation Ragna hated to admit but he was a bit disappointed, but he has already made future preparations should he be in this alone. Ragna walked over slowly, and deliberately to somewhat announce his presence. It wouldn't be hard to see him. All you had to do was look for the tallest guy, with a bright red jacket, and two different colored eyes. He looked down at Rukia with a friendly grin. She looked suspicious of everyone, and Ragna never did have the friendliest of faces. In the midst of chaos Rukia still maintained a face of dignity that made her stand out, perhaps that is why Ragna could find her so quickly in this chaotic establishment. He decided not to light the cigar he had in his mouth out of respect, so he put the lighter away but left the cigar in place.

I am Ragna, Ragna the Bloodedge. I gotta admit I was starting to think you weren't going to show. Relax im not going to kill you, and I doubt I could do so without getting myself hurt as well. Ahem, I'm pretty sure you could feel the crazy chakra levels outside, but I wouldn't worry about that in here. Most of the hot heads are engaged in battle save for me, haha. I'll be straight...before now I was confident that my plan would move ahead of schedule; however, many unknown variables have appeared so I am doubtful but I will ask you anyway....I want your help to shape this world. You do not need to worry about jeapordizing your village loyalties it will all be explained in this letter.

Ragna held out a letter and spoke before giving it to her.

"I came here with a group of 4 others to help my mentor destroy the leader of the akatsuki; however, many things went unplanned. First a powerful Uchiha intercepted the leader before we arrived. While waiting one of my potential members went renegade and killed Hakumen, another potential member is now fighting the akatsuki and I am confident he will survive. The last member known as Gecko is undecided and has headed off to the direction of Kumogakure. He seemed to scared to launch a solo attack so I'm sure he is either a Kumo ninja, wants to be a Kumo ninja, or is trying to work with them somehow, but one thing is clear they are not endanger. So as you can see it is not as ideal as I would like it to be and I am pretty much on my own. Here take this letter. The contents describe my ideals, and the organization itself. Here I bought you a drink so you can get comfortable."
The bright red jacket was a dead give away that ragna had finally decided to approach her. He held a friendly smile but rukia could tell he was disappointed, like all his plans were going wrong. He began talking and soon held out a letter. He then mentioned the akatsuki. Was this guy serious? He was more insane then rukia heard, but rukia herself was prone to doing some stupid stuff. Ragna finished his mini speech and then rukia spoke. The akatsuki? I'm not sure how I could possibly help. I'm not strong or skilled. Hell I'm a nobody. Rukia then took the letter and the drink and continues speaking. But I'd be damned if I pass up an opportunity as good as this one. Rukia sat the drink on the table and put the letter into her pocket. So whos all in this group anyway? Rukia asked as she swirled her finger in her drink.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The bright red jacket was a dead give away that ragna had finally decided to approach her. He held a friendly smile but rukia could tell he was disappointed, like all his plans were going wrong. He began talking and soon held out a letter. He then mentioned the akatsuki. Was this guy serious? He was more insane then rukia heard, but rukia herself was prone to doing some stupid stuff. Ragna finished his mini speech and then rukia spoke. The akatsuki? I'm not sure how I could possibly help. I'm not strong or skilled. Hell I'm a nobody. Rukia then took the letter and the drink and continues speaking. But I'd be damned if I pass up an opportunity as good as this one. Rukia sat the drink on the table and put the letter into her pocket. So whos all in this group anyway? Rukia asked as she swirled her finger in her drink.
Ragna decided to sit down and even then he was still taller than most people here. He listened to Rukia speak of herself in a lowly manner, and nearly spit out his own drink when she asked who was in the group. Even after down playing her own abilities he was surprised at her sense of adventure and courage. Everyone in the NW probably knew how much trouble followed Ragna, yet she was still interested.

"HAHAHAHA! You call yourself a nobody? That is what I am trying to end. The difference between people who just pass through life and those who are immortalized in history is not power. The difference is one believes they can change the world and the other accepts what's given to them. The akatsuki has been influencing the world as we know it for so long because of the premise "we're nobodies." Not only the akatsuki but government politics have lead to horrible decisions and actions, and we make it easy for them. I wish to show the world that even nobodies can make their own decisions, and I believe in your potential. Of course those in power will call me crazy, an ant trying to move a mountain, and I can't wait to drive my sword through their hearts, Haha. As for members I'm not to sure anymore...I'd say Jio(Shady)might still be with me, but I'll have to wait for him to return from his fight with Nico(Edward). Jack Frost(Yashiro) has completely lost his marbles *sigh* I can't trust him now that he has killed one of ours who opposed the akatsuki. I already told you about Gecko. As of now it is too hard to tell who will actually help. Ugh, I know that's a pretty unimpressive. I am still young...there are doubts, but I can assure you I will be exponentially stronger pretty soon. I can't guarantee how fast of a process this will be, but somewhere, somehow the construction has to begin right? A house is not made without blueprints and earth after all. My problem exists because I feel there is a lack of trust that I can get past the building process, because in their eyes I am also a nobody. The ninja system is necessary as you can see from the lawless people here, but is it really my duty to follow every order, accept every decision blindly without question. I can't live like that. Even now, the akatsuki continue to murder and make a mockery out of the system. Trust me if the ninja world wanted them gone they would be gone. I've come to the conclusion that some people want them here. What do you think of the akatsuki? The ninja world? The fate of people like me and you? Do you think we should just stand by and watch in fear?" That was never my style."

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Your money"? Do you happen to own the tavern? If so, I apologize. However, you attitude towards me makes me believe you aren't who you say you are. In addition, you can't be threatening people like that out of the blue. Is that how you treat your costumers?

I didn't say I own the tavern... I say I'm in charge... See...
*Kelvin pulls his chair forward, moving closer to the fellow..*
This is a bar. It is out in the open. Killers, Kidnappers, missing nins patronize here. We don't have to treat customers anyhow. I meet different people everyday.
Brat, do you wanna pay me, or you want my wrath

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero Glaced at the man in the bright red jacket from the corner of his eye. He was having a quite interesting conversation, and most of his words rang true. For someone so almost as young as he is had an insight. If he were ever to put down his ShinobI title he would have a most promising career in public speaking.

Zero paid more attention to the woman now. She gave off a cold feel that caused him to momentarily shiver, but something about her was familiar.

As the man finished his speech Zero rose from his seat and made his way towards them,

"Mind if I join you? Your argument.....intrigues me"

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero Glaced at the man in the bright red jacket from the corner of his eye. He was having a quite interesting conversation, and most of his words rang true. For someone so almost as young as he is had an insight. If he were ever to put down his ShinobI title he would have a most promising career in public speaking.

Zero paid more attention to the woman now. She gave off a cold feel that caused him to momentarily shiver, but something about her was familiar.

As the man finished his speech Zero rose from his seat and made his way towards them,

"Mind if I join you? Your argument.....intrigues me"
Ragna without looking noticed someone approaching them. Just when he had arrived Ragna turned his head and sized him up.

(No...not an akatsuki spy. Does not fit the type. Still...I shouldn't be careless.)
"Well I suppose I can't stop you from sitting there but she could. Heh, heh. Do you mind if this weird guy sits with us Rukia? *turns back to Zero* Me and my friend here were just having a little chat. I wouldn't stare at her if I were you...she has a nasty bite."

Bedtime

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero decided to let the snide remake pass and sat amongst them. He made a point of not meeting Rukia's eyes lest she recognize him. He instead focused on the young man, looking his over and contemplating his earlier statement.

"Though you are young and inexperienced, your thoughts are deep and you reasoning is sound. I can already tell that you'll become a constructive figure for the Ninja World. Right now though, you are weak, as you yourself said. Fighting an organization like the Akatsuki without a plan or a sound team will be the end of you. Make no mistake boy, you will perish if you continue on this path."

Zero glared at him menacingly, while he bore no ill will, he had to test the red man's resolve