Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't say I own the tavern... I say I'm in charge... See...
*Kelvin pulls his chair forward, moving closer to the fellow..*
This is a bar. It is out in the open. Killers, Kidnappers, missing nins patronize here. We don't have to treat customers anyhow. I meet different people everyday.
Brat, do you wanna pay me, or you want my wrath
I released a sigh of relief upon hearing the man's words.

I don't have time to deal with this.. my friend is gravely ill.

I then proceed to reach inside my large leather bag and grab my small coin pouch. I then begin to shake the sack slightly, releasing a few golden coins. I then proceed to place them on top of the counter.

That should be enough.

After saying so, I begin to swiftly walk back upstairs to tend to Melanie.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero decided to let the snide remake pass and sat amongst them. He made a point of not meeting Rukia's eyes lest she recognize him. He instead focused on the young man, looking his over and contemplating his earlier statement.

"Though you are young and inexperienced, your thoughts are deep and you reasoning is sound. I can already tell that you'll become a constructive figure for the Ninja World. Right now though, you are weak, as you yourself said. Fighting an organization like the Akatsuki without a plan or a sound team will be the end of you. Make no mistake boy, you will perish if you continue on this path."

Zero glared at him menacingly, while he bore no ill will, he had to test the red man's resolve
Ragna heard the man's words. Based on his wording he must have been in the NW business longer than him. No one with less experience would dare approach Ragna the Bloodedge in such a manner. Ragna returned the gazed and then burst into loud laughter.

"HAHAHA, What the hell is this? I suppose word of me has never reached your ears. I'm Ragna the Bloodedge. I was born in Kirigakure and grew up fighting since birth. It is as natural as breathing to me, and I enjoy every last bit of it. I've stared into the eyes of a Kage during war and fought against him without hesitation. I'm here now because I was schedule to face the akatsuki with my comrades. A bigger challenge just means more fun. Some say I am mad...and maybe I am, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My question is why are you here telling me the obvious. Is that all you approached me for, or is there something else?"

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I released a sigh of relief upon hearing the man's words.

I don't have time to deal with this.. my friend is gravely ill.

I then proceed to reach inside my large leather bag and grab my small coin pouch. I then begin to shake the sack slightly, releasing a few golden coins. I then proceed to place them on top of the counter.

That should be enough.

After saying so, I begin to swiftly walk back upstairs to tend to Melanie.
*A smile could show on Kelvin's face*
Kelvin was first satisfied. Then his selfish nature reached out to him... The fellow had taken money out of a swollen pouch to pay him. He surely has a lot inside the pouch. Kelvin had no choice... To get the money, he surely had to defeat this one. Kelvin let the fellow walk up to attend to his friend. He too cared about Melanie.. He had been eyeing her too. The girl just seems too difficult. Moreover, he needed to finish his beer. Kelvin turned around as he started gulping the beer, waiting for his return

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After having paid the strange man, I headed directly upstairs to see Melanie's condition. It had already been quite some time since I had gone downstairs. The man at the counter had taken up a lot of my time. As I run up the stairs I begin to dig through my leather bag for any more water. Unable to find any, I then remembered the room I had rented had a bathroom. Upon reaching the rental room, I opened the door with caution, not wanting to wake up Melanie. I then proceeded to stand beside her as I placed my palm on her forehead. It was still hot, however not as hot as before. I proceeded to quickly take the warm cloth out from her forehead and head towards the bathroom. I then refreshed the cloth with ice cold water by soaking it on the sink. After doing so, I went back towards Melanie's side and placed the cloth on her forehead. After having sat down next to her for an hour or so, I proceeded to repeat the previous process and place another fresh piece of cloth on her forehead as I then headed downstairs in order to buy some fresh water for her to drink as well as some food should she wake up. I casually made my way back downstairs and neared the bar once more, looking to be served by a waiter.

Excuse me, waiter?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Ragna heard the man's words. Based on his wording he must have been in the NW business longer than him. No one with less experience would dare approach Ragna the Bloodedge in such a manner. Ragna returned the gazed and then burst into loud laughter.

"HAHAHA, What the hell is this? I suppose word of me has never reached your ears. I'm Ragna the Bloodedge. I was born in Kirigakure and grew up fighting since birth. It is as natural as breathing to me, and I enjoy every last bit of it. I've stared into the eyes of a Kage during war and fought against him without hesitation. I'm here now because I was schedule to face the akatsuki with my comrades. A bigger challenge just means more fun. Some say I am mad...and maybe I am, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My question is why are you here telling me the obvious. Is that all you approached me for, or is there something else?"
Zero couldn't help but smile a bit when the man burst out laughing. Ragna had passed.

"It is only proper for me to introduce myself,"

He glanced around the room as a precaution, finally resting his gaze on Rukia before turning back to Ragna.

"My Name is Zero, but i have been given many titles. And though i might hardly be known, I have watched over the Ninja World since it's conception."

Zero paused for a moment to let this sink in, poured a cup of sake for himself, and took a sip.

"No. I did not approach you to state the obvious, but to understand your reasoning. As i recalled, you stated that if we wanted the akatsuki gone, then they would be right? Do you think it is really that simple?"

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After having paid the strange man, I headed directly upstairs to see Melanie's condition. It had already been quite some time since I had gone downstairs. The man at the counter had taken up a lot of my time. As I run up the stairs I begin to dig through my leather bag for any more water. Unable to find any, I then remembered the room I had rented had a bathroom. Upon reaching the rental room, I opened the door with caution, not wanting to wake up Melanie. I then proceeded to stand beside her as I placed my palm on her forehead. It was still hot, however not as hot as before. I proceeded to quickly take the warm cloth out from her forehead and head towards the bathroom. I then refreshed the cloth with ice cold water by soaking it on the sink. After doing so, I went back towards Melanie's side and placed the cloth on her forehead. After having sat down next to her for an hour or so, I proceeded to repeat the previous process and place another fresh piece of cloth on her forehead as I then headed downstairs in order to buy some fresh water for her to drink as well as some food should she wake up. I casually made my way back downstairs and neared the bar once more, looking to be served by a waiter.

Excuse me, waiter?
Melanie woken up in a strange room that she has never seen before was a bit confused. Then she remembered that she had blacked out all of a sudden. Though the room was strange it didn't feel all that strange to her, a bit of familiarity was setting in. She noticed, she is still in the tavern and she is in one of the rooms that she had stayed before. This wasn't a big problem but she wondered how she got into such a room. Then she remembered again, she was sitting with an old Iwa nin and having a casual conversation. Immediatly as the situation was so weird, she had to check if she was poisoned at all. Unknown to the formal Iwa nin, before he came back, she quickly examines herself and noticed that she was running a bit of a fever. Using her medical knowledge he quickly lowers her temperature and transfer it to the ground. As she is back to normal body temperature she was relieved that she wasn't poisoned or worse.

Melanie: Some men would do such nasty things..... glad that it wasn't serious and that nothing happened to me.. U_U

She gathers herself and walks out the door. At the balcony she spots the former Iwa nin and calls him out

Melanie: WHAT did YOU do to ME!!!!!!!!you PERV!!

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Melanie woken up in a strange room that she has never seen before was a bit confused. Then she remembered that she had blacked out all of a sudden. Though the room was strange it didn't feel all that strange to her, a bit of familiarity was setting in. She noticed, she is still in the tavern and she is in one of the rooms that she had stayed before. This wasn't a big problem but she wondered how she got into such a room. Then she remembered again, she was sitting with an old Iwa nin and having a casual conversation. Immediatly as the situation was so weird, she had to check if she was poisoned at all. Unknown to the formal Iwa nin, before he came back, she quickly examines herself and noticed that she was running a bit of a fever. Using her medical knowledge he quickly lowers her temperature and transfer it to the ground. As she is back to normal body temperature she was relieved that she wasn't poisoned or worse.

Melanie: Some men would do such nasty things..... glad that it wasn't serious and that nothing happened to me.. U_U

She gathers herself and walks out the door. At the balcony she spots the former Iwa nin and calls him out

Melanie: WHAT did YOU do to ME!!!!!!!!you PERV!!
As I called for the waiter, I began to hear some screams. They were quite feint as they were being drowned by the loud noise of the tavern. However, the screams seemed familiar. In reaction towards it, I began to look around behind me, quickly noticing Melanie standing on the balcony of the second floor.

MELANIE?! YOU'RE ALRIGHT? OH MY DEAR ROCK GODS, THANK YOU!

I couldn't help but feel pure happiness at the fact that my old comrade had gotten better.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I called for the waiter, I began to hear some screams. They were quite feint as they were being drowned by the loud noise of the tavern. However, the screams seemed familiar. In reaction towards it, I began to look around behind me, quickly noticing Melanie standing on the balcony of the second floor.

MELANIE?! YOU'RE ALRIGHT? OH MY DEAR ROCK GODS, THANK YOU!

I couldn't help but feel pure happiness at the fact that my old comrade had gotten better.
Melanie: Don't YOU PLAY DUMB!!! what have you put in that drink!!!!!!

Melanie storms down the stairs and head towards the bar.

Melanie: What were you PLANNING ANYWAYS??? YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE PERVERTS!!!!!!! Consuella!!!![screams loud as she could]

Where are you!!!!!!! We need to have some words!!!!

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zero couldn't help but smile a bit when the man burst out laughing. Ragna had passed.

"It is only proper for me to introduce myself,"

He glanced around the room as a precaution, finally resting his gaze on Rukia before turning back to Ragna.

"My Name is Zero, but i have been given many titles. And though i might hardly be known, I have watched over the Ninja World since it's conception."

Zero paused for a moment to let this sink in, poured a cup of sake for himself, and took a sip.

"No. I did not approach you to state the obvious, but to understand your reasoning. As i recalled, you stated that if we wanted the akatsuki gone, then they would be right? Do you think it is really that simple?"
"Of course its that simple. Do you remember the short time someone tried to revive the Sound village. Where is it now? You mean to tell me we can wipe out a entire village that gained mass support but this terrorist group cannot even at the very least have their activity hindered? Many people want to join the akatsuki in fact, or use their power for their own ends. Do you remember the fight for Kage in Kirigakure? The akatsuki waltzed in and dethroned the kage while the villagers watched, and they accepted it. Those are just two examples showing the joke our villages. We oppose them at face value but welcome them with open arms in the shadows."

Melanie: What were you PLANNING ANYWAYS??? YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE PERVERTS!!!!!!! Consuella!!!![screams loud as she could]

What the hell is going on over there? I can barely hear myself think....and perverts??? Maybe I'm drunk, stayed too long, but this looks complicated. *sigh*

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Of course its that simple. Do you remember the short time someone tried to revive the Sound village. Where is it now? You mean to tell me we can wipe out a entire village that gained mass support but this terrorist group cannot even at the very least have their activity hindered? Many people want to join the akatsuki in fact, or use their power for their own ends. Do you remember the fight for Kage in Kirigakure? The akatsuki waltzed in and dethroned the kage while the villagers watched, and they accepted it. Those are just two examples showing the joke our villages. We oppose them at face value but welcome them with open arms in the shadows."

What the hell is going on over there? I can barely hear myself think....and perverts??? Maybe I'm drunk, stayed too long, but this looks complicated. *sigh*
Melanies attention was diverted when calling out Consuella her trusted friend. Still angered she did not like the tone of that shinobi's voice. Therefore like she always does, throws a small pebble of rock towards the shinobi.

Melanie: Shut up you!!! I am having a moment here!

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Melanies attention was diverted when calling out Consuella her trusted friend. Still angered she did not like the tone of that shinobi's voice. Therefore like she always does, throws a small pebble of rock towards the shinobi.

"Shit that scary angry chick must of heard me! *moves out the way as rock barely grazes his face* Don't take it out on me I had nothing to do with it! Can't you see I'm having a conversation here!"
(Consuella I saw her get into it with that creepy dude that's fighting outside.)

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I didn't put ANYTHING! You brought it over yourself, remember? You passed out shortly after! I promise Melanie..

Don't let your emotions get the better of you!

I began to scratch my head in embarrassment as Melanie through a pebble at the stranger's head.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Shit that scary angry chick must of heard me! *moves out the way as rock barely grazes his face* Don't take it out on me I had nothing to do with it! Can't you see I'm having a conversation here!"
(Consuella I saw her get into it with that creepy dude that's fighting outside.)
Melanie: You are the one who butted in on our conversation. ARE YOU A PERVERT TOO?????????????? Stop staring at me!!!!!!! Looooooser!!!

While saying "Stop staring at me, Loser, Melanie forms a shape of an L with her thumb and index finger on her forhead to show him that she meant business! [uses right hand to do so, therefore when you are looking at me you actually see the shape of the L]

Don't let your emotions get the better of you!

I began to scratch my head in embarrassment as Melanie through a pebble at the stranger's head.
Melanie: You be quite! I am not done with you yet!!! Perv!!!!!~We will wait till Consuella shows up to settle this devious behavior.... I demand satisfaction!! I feel violated, Im going to sue this whole place!!!!!

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Melanie: You are the one who butted in on our conversation. ARE YOU A PERVERT TOO?????????????? Stop staring at me!!!!!!! Looooooser!!!

While saying "Stop staring at me, Loser, Melanie forms a shape of an L with her thumb and index finger on her forhead to show him that she meant business! [uses right hand to do so, therefore when you are looking at me you actually see the shape of the L]

Melanie: You be quite! I am not done with you yet!!! Perv!!!!!~We will wait till Consuella shows up to settle this devious behavior.... I demand satisfaction!! I feel violated, Im going to sue this whole place!!!!!
"WHY YOU STOP THAT! I was talking to myself you she-devil! You weren't supposed to hear that *gives you the middle finger with both hands so when you see it.....well they both mean the same thing* and you *turns to the man* you disgust me for using up old women while they are vulnerable I'm not gonna get drawn in a law suit for creepy people."

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"WHY YOU STOP THAT! I was talking to myself you she-devil! You weren't supposed to hear that *gives you the middle finger with both hands so when you see it.....well they both mean the same thing* and you *turns to the man* you disgust me for using up old women while they are vulnerable I'm not gonna get drawn in a law suit for creepy people."
I...I...I..i... I did no such thing!

I was simply left shocked as my eyes widened and mouth opened from all the commotion that suddenly raised..

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero nodded at this. He momentarily recalled the story of Akatsuki's activities in Kirigakure.

"I remember, but I also the Mizukage at the time was working with the organization. But not all villages work with akatsuki in the shadow"

Zero tapped his Kumogakure headband that was wrapped around his left bicep.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I...I...I..i... I did no such thing!

I was simply left shocked as my eyes widened and mouth opened from all the commotion that suddenly raised..
Stuttering makes you more believable buddy. >_>

Zero nodded at this. He momentarily recalled the story of Akatsuki's activities in Kirigakure.

"I remember, but I also the Mizukage at the time was working with the organization. But not all villages work with akatsuki in the shadow"

Zero tapped his Kumogakure headband that was wrapped around his left bicep.

*Look of confidence* I sure showed them. *still watching his back for the crazy woman*From Kumo huh? You seem pretty confident about that. Anyway you're right. I understand not all villages have ties to the akatsuki, but my kage not too long ago tried to have a meeting between all of the Kages. I have not heard any word about it since then. Even if they were to have a meeting it would be leaked to the akatsuki.
(Ragna was pretty sure Kumo was not related to the terrorist group. They believe in themselves way too much to rely on them.)

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Stuttering makes you more believable buddy. >_>

*Look of confidence* I sure showed them. *still watching his back for the crazy woman*From Kumo huh? You seem pretty confident about that. Anyway you're right. I understand not all villages have ties to the akatsuki, but my kage not too long ago tried to have a meeting between all of the Kages. I have not heard any word about it since then. Even if they were to have a meeting it would be leaked to the akatsuki.
(Ragna was pretty sure Kumo was not related to the terrorist group. They believe in themselves way too much to rely on them.)
Meeting of the Five Kages? Zero searched his mind for any semblance of such an event being mentioned. The only one who would have even think of such a thing was...!

"When you say your Kage, which one are you referring to exactly?"

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meeting of the Five Kages? Zero searched his mind for any semblance of such an event being mentioned. The only one who would have even think of such a thing was...!

"When you say your Kage, which one are you referring to exactly?"
Wouldn't you like to know. Haha. As of now I'm from nowhere and heading nowhere. Were you sleeping under a rock this entire time? Most people already inferred what was going on and most Kages told their villages. With information circulating this long I doubt it was secret anymore. Well based on your reaction I suppose I was wrong.

Last edited:

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ragna without looking noticed someone approaching them. Just when he had arrived Ragna turned his head and sized him up.

(No...not an akatsuki spy. Does not fit the type. Still...I shouldn't be careless.)
"Well I suppose I can't stop you from sitting there but she could. Heh, heh. Do you mind if this weird guy sits with us Rukia? *turns back to Zero* Me and my friend here were just having a little chat. I wouldn't stare at her if I were you...she has a nasty bite."

Bedtime

Zero decided to let the snide remake pass and sat amongst them. He made a point of not meeting Rukia's eyes lest she recognize him. He instead focused on the young man, looking his over and contemplating his earlier statement.

"Though you are young and inexperienced, your thoughts are deep and you reasoning is sound. I can already tell that you'll become a constructive figure for the Ninja World. Right now though, you are weak, as you yourself said. Fighting an organization like the Akatsuki without a plan or a sound team will be the end of you. Make no mistake boy, you will perish if you continue on this path."

Zero glared at him menacingly, while he bore no ill will, he had to test the red man's resolve
Ragna had just finished speaking when a new character stepped forth and began addressing Ragna. He for some reason wouldn't look straight into Rukias eyes, she had already identified him by the sound of his voice but she understood why he didn't want to ne recognized. Both of them had silently left the village, nobody knew they were there. Rukia sat quite the whole time even during the whole loud women screaming even though she did cover her mouth and gave a pretty loud chuckle. She hoped that she had muffled it enough. Her attention turned back to the two men before her.