Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Damn this guy is weird." I think to myself as the tone of the conversation shifts back and forth in a matter of seconds. He posed a question to me and I smirked before responding. "Confidential Information..." I laugh briefly before speaking once more. "....Kidding, I know jut as much as you do when it comes to those."
''Ah, what a shame... So, what about you, how come you have travelled to a place like this?''

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tetsuo casually walks into the bar seeming as though it had been ages since he'd had a chance to sulk in the atmosphere of the shinobi world. He begins to sit in the far shadows listening and watching everyone who exchanges words amongst the tavern.

Tetsuo: Looks like nothings changed here...I guess I'll give it awhile before I make a move.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Biography -

After having finished my current ongoing training and finalizing my missions in Iwagakure no Sato, the village was starting to look very calm. It appeared to be but a ghost town to the common villagers. Missions were swiftly decreasing as well as local exports and imports. The overall activity of the village was in very bad shape. I couldn't help but be bothered by the fact that my current Earth Shadow was extremely busy with things that were kept strictly confidential, even to the ANBU. I was surprised at how the village was evolving, it simply saddened me a bit. Iwagakure had turned to a shell of it's former self. My prized village had fallen so low that it was no longer in the radar of famous bounty hunters or missing-nins. Although, that should be something to be happy about, it meant that my fellow comrades would live to see another day. Nonetheless, the new era of Iwagakure did not appeal to me. With that in mind, I decided it was time for some fresh air, to explore new heights. It seems I was not the only one to be thinking the same thing after two of my Iwarian comrades left just a few weeks ago. Sadly enough, they did not specify where they were heading so meeting them on the road would prove to be quite hard. A sudden surge of motivation spread throughout my body in a burst of excitement..

"I've been locked inside far too long. It's time for the hunted to become the hunter!

With my mind set, I headed directly towards my cabin and grabbed a large military leather bag that was nearly the size of my body. I simply stocked the essentials that I would need for a long trip. I didn't know when I would come back after all, or if I would at all. After packing my things I headed directly towards the kage's offices, leaving a small note with my current feelings and thoughts. Naturally, the note was placed on the kage's mailbox as he was too busy to attend to such things at the moment. I then proceeded to leave the village by exiting through the front main gates, quickly making my way into the outskirts by sprinting full force. I did not have a specific place in mind, however I did want to find the main focal point of the bounty hunter's meeting place. I heard only rumors of such a place while on missions.

Time Skip; Two Weeks ~

It had been two weeks since I left my village in search of "something". As I travelled from village to village I was able to finally find some concrete information regarding one of the most popular spots in the ninja world where bounty hunters and dangerous missing-nins would gather. This placed was located somewhere around the souther islands of the Wave Country. Having no expertise with water traveling I was forced to wait by the nearest harbor until I was allowed passage to one of the exporting boats. After several days of jumping from vessel to vessel I neared the Water Country, more specifically the southern islands. It was then that I gathered more information regarding this so called "bar". After three total weeks of traveling and researching I had finally reached my destination in some way or another, teaching the northern side of the "Takejima Island". I merely glanced at the old men that had given me a ride and returned the favor of his aid by giving him a small bag that contained gold coins.

Thanks O-san!

It was then that I finally step foot shore Takejima Island. It was time, time to finally flip the page of this old chapter and write a new one.
My attention was drawn as I stepped foot on the shore. I looked directly into the island and saw nothing but water threads and moist land, being filled with countless patches of cultivated vegetation. I began to walk deeper into the forest of water threads as I reached into my traveler's bag and grabbed a hold of a loaf of bread. I proceeded to eat it very casually as I continued to jump from patch to patch, getting deeper and closer to the center of the island. Not having actual information regarding the whereabouts of the local "meeting place" I began to scan the area, something I was very good at back in my ANBU days. After continuously jumping from patch to patch I suddenly came to a halt and crouched down. It was then that I began to observe the patches of vegetation, it appeared as though some were completely dried out and dead, while others appeared to have been stepped upon. Taking into consideration how moist the area was, seeing so many dead patches could only mean an active number of travelers had been through the same routes. Instinctively, I decided to follow the dead patches and dried up vegetation, staying very cautious to my surroundings as I followed suit.

"I must be getting closer.."

As I continued to follow the tracks of previous travelers I begin to notice a sudden change in scenery. As I continued to run forward I stumbled upon the entrance to what seemed to be a forest. I simply followed suit and continued for find tracks in order to follow behind. However this time, I paid close attention to the foot prints on the soil as well as broken or snapped branches from ninjas having jumped from tree to tree. After a few minutes of running I decided to pick up the pace and thus began to jump from branch to branch, propelling myself forward at greater speeds as well as tiring myself out less. The old foot prints and tracks continued to lead me to the southern part of the island as I continued to get deeper and deeper, gradually noticing the forest getting much denser. It was then that I finally found it, the cottage. The small house was surrounded by patches of vegetation, water threads as well as a large portion of the forest. It seemed as though everything I had seen up to this point had mixed together around the cottage. Upon arriving my attention was caught as I noticed quite a few people lurking outside the house. I simply continued to walk forward cautiously, thereafter opening the door to the cottage and entering. As I entered I noticed something very funny, to say the least. Everyone seemed to be "disguised" in someway or another, wearing cloaks or hoods to conceal their identity. It was funny, it seemed as though the cottage itself had an unofficial dress code. I simply cracked a small smile as sweat dripped down the side of my face from my nervous state. Although, I did my best to stay calm and collected, paying no mind to anyone around me, simply walking forward the the nearest empty table. With so much traffic inside the tavern I decided to pick a distanced table to the far corner of the tavern, a table were the light barely reached. Upon reaching the table I simply grabbed my military leather bag and placed it on the ground next to me. I then proceeded to sit down in order to rest a bit. I released my tensed up muscles as I then leaned against the back of the wooden chair. As I leaned back, I noticed a small menu in the center of the table, directly next to a fire lit candle, the only source of light around that corner table. I simply reached over the table and grabbed the menu in order to read what was inside.

"It's been a long journey, time to rest easy.."

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After looking at the menu for several minutes I could not decide on what I wanted. Not because I did not like the stuff, but because I did not understand more than half of the items on the menu. Most if not all the entries had some weird sounding title related to mushrooms or plants. Without much to pick from, I decided to raise my hand in order to call a waiter. As I did so, I simply reached over my bag with my free hand and grabbed my small leather water pouch, thereafter sipping from it as I waited to be served.

Umm.. excuse me, waiter!?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After looking at the menu for several minutes I could not decide on what I wanted. Not because I did not like the stuff, but because I did not understand more than half of the items on the menu. Most if not all the entries had some weird sounding title related to mushrooms or plants. Without much to pick from, I decided to raise my hand in order to call a waiter. As I did so, I simply reached over my bag with my free hand and grabbed my small leather water pouch, thereafter sipping from it as I waited to be served.

Umm.. excuse me, waiter!?
While enjoying her drink even through the commotions throughout the tavern, Melanie notices a familiar voice calling out for a waiter. Melanie turns her head slightly and rolls her eyes towards the table that the voice came from. She notices the face immediatly, he was from the same village that she was in. Melanie was now curious as to why he was here. She also notices that he doesn't have the head band that he should have. Melanie wonders if he has permission from the Kage to venture out to the world. However it all made no difference as Melanie didn't really have permission either. She gets up with the drink in her hand, walks over to the table.

Melanie: May I sit ole chum???

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While enjoying her drink even through the commotions throughout the tavern, Melanie notices a familiar voice calling out for a waiter. Melanie turns her head slightly and rolls her eyes towards the table that the voice came from. She notices the face immediatly, he was from the same village that she was in. Melanie was now curious as to why he was here. She also notices that he doesn't have the head band that he should have. Melanie wonders if he has permission from the Kage to venture out to the world. However it all made no difference as Melanie didn't really have permission either. She gets up with the drink in her hand, walks over to the table.

Melanie: May I sit ole chum???
Melanie..? I believe that's your name.. right? I'm sorry but I never really got a chance to know you that well back in the rock tavern. Anyways, what are you doing so far away from home?! And of course silly, go right ahead!

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Melanie..? I believe that's your name.. right? I'm sorry but I never really got a chance to know you that well back in the rock tavern. Anyways, what are you doing so far away from home?! And of course silly, go right ahead!
Melanie: So...... yea ....... i could ask you the same thing you know? Specially without a headband and all. Are you up to no good?????? BTW what are you eating? I know this place and the people, there are usually comotions around here but not this bad. Either way I can get you some food if you need some...

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Melanie: So...... yea ....... i could ask you the same thing you know? Specially without a headband and all. Are you up to no good?????? BTW what are you eating? I know this place and the people, there are usually comotions around here but not this bad. Either way I can get you some food if you need some...
Interesting, avoiding my question with another question aye? As for what I am eating, I truly have no idea. I've looked at the menu and I don't understand it one bit. What would you recommend I eat? I am desperately hungry, I've been traveling for weeks and eating very little. Not this bad? Is it bad? And yeah, I've noticed quite a few.. masked and cloaked individuals. It kind of gives me the freaks, everyone seems very low-key profile.

Hmmm.. food... food. Yes, please order something! Anything you suggest will be fine with me. ^_^

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I've no home..." I cough. "Nothing else better to do either, I heard this place gets some buzz."

"Oh yeah I was supposed to meet someone. I almost forgot due to all of this commotion."

Ragna walked around the tavern and then walked otside where most of the crap was taking place. He was wondering if he had missed him. He then found the person of interest talking with someone else.

"Is this how women feel win they find their man cheating. Heh heh. For another time...I can save that joke later."

He walked and stopped in front of them in order to ease his way into the conversation without being too rude..

"Sorry but I was supposed to speak to this guy about some private matters. It seemed I missed the person I was suppose to kill so this seemed like a good time. HAHA, Hopefully I'm not interrupting anything important."

Last edited:

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️

"Oh yeah I was supposed to meet someone. I almost forgot due to all of this commotion."

Ragna walked around the tavern and then walked otside where most of the crap was taking place. He was wondering if he had missed him. He then found the person of interest talking with someone else.

"Is this how women feel win they find their man cheating. Heh heh. For another time...I can save that joke later."

He walked and stopped in front of them in order to ease his way into the conversation without being too rude..

"Sorry but I was supposed to speak to this guy about some private matters. It seemed I missed the person I was suppose to kill so this seemed like a good time. HAHA, Hopefully I'm not interrupting anything important."
Out of no where a familiar face appears before me and the man. He spoke calmly, but the words he was saying would surely make me seem suspicious. Deny everything! That was the plan, as i too forgot i was supposed to meet someone. "Do I know you?"

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Out of no where a familiar face appears before me and the man. He spoke calmly, but the words he was saying would surely make me seem suspicious. Deny everything! That was the plan, as i too forgot i was supposed to meet someone. "Do I know you?"
Ragna could only smile at the man's attempt at denial. It was half true but still it pissed Ragna off.

"N*ggas Ninjas be cluttering the tavern and ruining Hakumen's plans*sigh*. This is all but a complete blusterf- *cough, cough* anyway I'm Ragna the Bloodedge. You should have received word to meet me here a long time ago. Originally I was waiting on Amegakure to contact me back but I am ready to begin. Seeing as most people are getting in my way, and one of my members are fighting an akatsuki I think it is a good time to begin my plan. If you agree to lend me your help I will give you details of Part 1......is that your boyfriend? Is that why you're acting so weird? I don't judge man whatever makes you happy."

Last edited:

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Ragna could only smile at the man's attempt at denial. It was half true but still it pissed Ragna off.

"N*ggas Ninjas be cluttering the tavern and ruining Hakumen's plans*sigh*. This is all but a complete blusterf- *cough, cough* anyway I'm Ragna the Bloodedge. You should have received word to meet me here a long time ago. Originally I was waiting on Amegakure to contact me back but I am ready to begin. Seeing as most people are getting in my way, and one of my members are fighting an akatsuki I think it is a good time to begin my plan. If you agree to lend me your help I will give you details of Part 1......is that your boyfriend? Is that why you're acting so weird? I don't judge man whatever makes you happy."
"Akatsuki..." My eyes widen as Ragna spurts off a lot. "Look I don't know whether your information got messed up on your way here. But I've no business with the akatsuki... And no this i not my boy friend <_>"

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting, avoiding my question with another question aye? As for what I am eating, I truly have no idea. I've looked at the menu and I don't understand it one bit. What would you recommend I eat? I am desperately hungry, I've been traveling for weeks and eating very little. Not this bad? Is it bad? And yeah, I've noticed quite a few.. masked and cloaked individuals. It kind of gives me the freaks, everyone seems very low-key profile.

Hmmm.. food... food. Yes, please order something! Anything you suggest will be fine with me. ^_^

As I asked Melanie to order something from me very excitedly, she suddenly faints right before my eyes. With my quick reactions, I mange to push off of my seat and grab a hold of Melanie's collapsing body. My attention is drawn as I notice sweat dripping from her forehead. I proceed to place my right palm on her forehead in order to check her temperature. Instinctively, I release my hand immediately upon feeling the abnormal heat from what appeared to be a fever.

Melanie.. MELANIE! Are you okay? Please talk to me...

I quickly began to shout as I worried for the safety of my old Iwarian comrade. I then calmed myself as I readjusted my body and placed Melanie completely over my arms, grabbing her from under her back. I then proceeded to kick away the chairs and the table next to me, making room for Melanie to lay down. Right before placing her on the ground, I kicked over my leather bag towards the floor, allowing me to open it a little bit. I then shifted one of my hands to the bag and reached for a small blanket that I then spread out in front of us. Immediately afterwards I placed Melanie directly on the blanket, using my bag as a make-shift pillow.

Water, I need water please! ANYONE?!

I began to shout for water whilst ripping a piece of clothing from my undergarments, quickly soaking it with the little water I had left from my small leather pouch. I then proceeded to neatly fold the piece of cloth and place it over Melanie's forehead in hopes of bringing down the high fever.

Please hang in there Melanie...

Last edited:

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Akatsuki..." My eyes widen as Ragna spurts off a lot. "Look I don't know whether your information got messed up on your way here. But I've no business with the akatsuki... And no this i not my boy friend <_>"
But you guys look so CUTE! *obviously trying to be an A-hole* anywho no worries. I'm offering the once in a lifetime chance to change the world. I've sought you out because you do not have ties to the villages. It is difficult to save the world when you are tied down by politics.

Ragna looked around as he could feel raising chakra levels and hear the battles taking place.

This tavern is a lawless place. Gives rogues a bad name. This is why we have a necessary evil like government. I do not mind it...but the leaders of our world try to pretend it is a perfect system with perfect leaders. Every single one of them has blood on their hands. What should happen when the head of a nation gets corrupt? It will eventually effect all of those around it if it is not dealt with. The world as we know it has become corrupt, and the akatuski has become nothing but some lowlife murderers who crave power. I never liked them but at least I used to respect them when they had purpose. I had to leave my village because I could not help the world behind closed gates and political organization. I would someday dream of returning to the leaf, but I cannot for now. No matter how powerful there is a limit to what one person can do, trust me I know as Galen was my Hokage, yet he also has his limits. Everyone believes they are powerless, and that their existence is meaningless. Because of that, they do nothing and allow their corrupt leaders and those with power to make all of the decisions. I do not plan on being successful, but I do plan on being an example to those who feel they are powerless. They don't have to accept the shit all of these people are feeding us. We can stand up for ourselves when the time is needed and tell those in power, to put it simply, **** off. Hopefully I will inspire others who feel they are too weak to make a difference to stand on their own two feet instead of lying down like someone elses lapdog.

Ragna crushed the glass cup he was holding out of anger, He always had an attitude but his curse seal could attribute to his unstable rage at this moment. He paid no attention to his bleeding hand as he looked up at the sky then back at the ninja with fierce, and determined eyes.

I am no one's pet. If the world needs to be freed who is to say that I can't be the one to make a difference. You understand what it is like being free from the maze of political ambition right? I'll need your help, and I can't promise you life but I can promise you that you will lose all feelings of helplessness. Are you willing to really stand up on your two feet for the first time in a spinning world of chaos?

Ragna smiled slightly and held out his opposite hand holding a note while blood dripped from his other hand. He was hoping something successful could come out of this trip.

Last edited:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Returning from here:

A short moment after killing Hakumen and disposing his dead body....

Jack walks back into the tavern and notices the blood covering the floors, along with a trail of it leading to the door. "Gotta clean that up too." The guardian then walks toward a closet situated at the back of the tavern and gathers a few cleaning supplies and equipment, such as a bucket of water, a mop and some multipurpose cleaner. He then starts slowly cleaning up all the blood on the floor whilst whistling a melodious tune that others within the tavern could barely hear.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yashiro said:
Thanks for your judgment MU, I appreciate it.

After his blade makes contact with Hakumen and Jack kills the man, he drops his shoulders...then shrugs, "I may have overestimated his capabilities." Jack then places his sword back into its holster and grabs hold of Hakumen behind the neck before lifting and holding him in the air. "Consuella would seriously be angry at me if I were to leave the tavern this dirty." Jack then walks just outside the tavern and tosses Hakumen's dead body into a bush nearby before walking back in....
^ I cant quote your post in the last thread b/c it's closed, but here it is.

Returning from here:

A short moment after killing Hakumen and disposing his dead body....

Jack walks back into the tavern and notices the blood covering the floors, along with a trail of it leading to the door. "Gotta clean that up too." The guardian then walks toward a closet situated at the back of the tavern and gathers a few cleaning supplies and equipment, such as a bucket of water, a mop and some multipurpose cleaner. He then starts slowly cleaning up all the blood on the floor whilst whistling a melodious tune that others within the tavern could barely hear.
As Casshern watches the fight between the two shinobi in a nearby tree (Shady >_> and Ed), he sees two figures leaving the tavern doors. A man he recognized from earlier was carrying Hakumen, and he wasn't being too careful. When Hakumen's body is thrown away into a bush, Casshern knows he has been defeated. He could also only assume the man carrying the body was the one who had killed Hakumen."Shit.. do I have to do everything around here?" His forehead begins to pound, and his teeth clench in anticipation. His blood-lust was rising up again from the sight of a finished battle.

Once the man returns inside, Casshern leaps down from the tree and enters the Dawn Tavern once again. He watches the man remove some simple cleaning supplies and begin to wash the blood off of the floor. Casshern removes a kunai at this time, slinging it with great force. It pierces through the strands of the mop, pinning it against the floor as you try to clean. Casshern motions with his head towards the door when you look up, and says in a gruff voice.. "You, outside now! I owe no allegiance to that man, nor am I doing this for revenge. But when those im associated with are killed so easily, it does not reflect well on myself. You'll have to do your chores later, little man."
___

Once you accept I will make the thread and the move.

Last edited:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^ I cant quote your post in the last thread b/c it's closed, but here it is.

As Casshern watches the fight between the two shinobi in a nearby tree (Zanda and Ed), he sees two figures leaving the tavern doors. A man he recognized from earlier was carrying Hakumen, and he wasn't being too careful. When Hakumen's body is thrown away into a bush, Casshern knows he has been defeated. He could also only assume the man carrying the body was the one who had killed Hakumen."Shit.. do I have to do everything around here?" His forehead begins to pound, and his teeth clench in anticipation. His blood-lust was rising up again from the sight of a finished battle.

Once the man returns inside, Casshern leaps down from the tree and enters the Dawn Tavern once again. He watches the man remove some simple cleaning supplies and begin to wash the blood off of the floor. Casshern removes a kunai at this time, slinging it with great force. It pierces through the strands of the mop, pinning it against the floor as you try to clean. Casshern motions with his head towards the door when you look up, and says in a gruff voice.. "You, outside now! I owe no allegiance to that man, nor am I doing this for revenge. But when those im associated with are killed so easily, it does not reflect well on myself. You'll have to do your chores later, little man."
___

Once you accept I will make the thread and the move.
Challenge accepted.

As Jack had just about started cleaning up the floor he notices a kunai thrown with force through the strands of the mop and lodges deep within the floor. Jack then looks up at the direction the handle of the kunai would be facing in and notices the man whom stood cloaked in a corner shortly before his battle started with Hakumen. (Is that alright for you? Since I remember you not wanting me to know who you are. xD) As the man gestures for Jack to follow him outside, Jack wasn't lazy and just dropped the mop and walked outside. The duo would stop at a mid ranged distance from each other just outside the tavern before Casshern would begin his assault.

"His voice sounds awfully familiar..."

Jack says to himself as the battle is about to commence.