Not open for further replies.

TrevorFenix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't posted for a while but here goes.

The first 2/3rds of this chapter were a complete waste.
Obito is now one of my least favorite characters not just in this story but in general. He's on Bella Swan levels now. He lost the will he had for half of his life in one sitting. It is cliche and poorly written. Then he tries to do the same thing Pain did, making Pain's sacrifice and death in general cheap.
Seriously, why Sai? I thought it was as simple as putting a tag on someone. It doesn't require Sai. Minato or Tobirama could have teleported over there and ended it. Hashirama could have been handed two dozen of those tags when went off to fight Madara and ended it.
Also, Hashirama defeats Madara, seriously? I'm a fan of neither but really? One of the main themes of Naruto is that the rival can surpass his superior. Naruto did that with Sasuke. Lee might have done that with Neji. However, Madara can't do that with Hashirama. So many broken themes.
Where is Sasuke? I didn't even see him in the background. a shame. I was looking forward to Sasuke and Madara confrontation. As Obito was Naruto's dark parallel, Madara is Sasuke's darker parallel. This needs to happen eventually.
If the tailed beasts being extracted weakened Obito, why didn't Madara take over right then? Did he want to make it more dramatic by being defeated by Hashirama and nearly sealed while Obito is betraying him?
[edit: Gaara is no longer plot relevant. Why is here? It was nice but only plot relevant characters should be present in a chapter. (This is my problem with Sai being here.) Gaara's no where near the power level to defeat Madara. I guess Kishimoto wanted to be more repetitive with all of his befriend the tailed beasts themes]

good
Madara at the end. of course. It's one of the best moments in recent chapters. However, that doesn't quite make up for all of the above. Madara was awesome but he could have been more awesome.
Obito is gone, and has been replaced with Madara, who is living, doesn't have unlimited chakra, has no tailed beasts and has already been defeated by Hashirama alone, but will soon by facing Hashirama, Minato, Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi. I'm hopeful though.
[video=youtube_share;usfiAsWR4qU]http://youtu.be/usfiAsWR4qU[/video]

You are ridiculous, and have no idea the main themes within this manga are. You can't just pick random events and name them themes of the manga. First off Im assuming madara was supposed to be better than hashi at frst but with good ol naruto theme of hard work surpasses talent, hashi became better than madara. So thats that, second a main theme in naruto is friendship prevails so of course the manga is going to show characters not relevant to the plot, gaara is narutos friend, so is sai, hell the entire alliance is his friend. Next the theme of befriending the bijuus is legitimate this entire manga has been about the jinchuriki and how everyone wants them for their power and to resurrect the ten tails lol so of course kishi is going to make them sound more human by giving them emotions and having the abolity to be persuaded into helping the main ****ing hero. lol go home troll.....

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw, I'm pretty sure Madara is gonna be more careful now that he's human...He was most likely just careless b/c he was an edo seeing as though he could regenerate :hint:

BigJollyGiant

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing to keep in mind with Madara choosing be become mortal again is that although edo-tensei have unlimited chakra and can regenerate, they aren't necessarily on the same power level as the real thing. Remember when the hokage were regenerated at 'nearly full power', Orochimaru could barely control Tobirama and couldn't control Hashirama. Kabuto likely was not able to or unwilling to bring Madara back at full power. By regaining mortality he returns to his full prime power, now has some of Hashirama's ability (remember that he collected and cultivated Hashi's cells after their last battle), and can become a jinchuuriki. As a mortal Hashi and Madara were nearly evenly matched, now mortal Madara has a few upgrades. As edo-tensei, Hashirama was brought back in a more perfect state than Madara, despite his upgrades.

As for his trump-card... I'm doubtful that was actually it. Madara mentioned using Hashi's sage mode... I think he still has something else up his sleeve. Also, now that he is mortal he can father a super-saiyan child with Tenten.

ericdayo26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha..i knew it.
The moment Obito accepts Naruto's TNJ, madara will surely take over his body. Though I didn't think he needed to be weakened for that. :bouncy:

anyway, I hope Madara can put up a good fight now that he's alive. I mean, really? all odds are against him. He's alone now, with all the bijuus against him plus All hokages, All othe shinobis, not even mentioning Sasuke. Good Luck Madara! you will surely die!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are a few unknowns in this fight now with maddy alive but there are pluses to being alive one you cant be sealed two he can become the jubi host an three we dont kno what specail powers he has that rinnegan can use while being alive
overall i luv the ending an thru out all this maddy has been playing around even with hashi he was just killing time we all kno from the start that maddy couldve easily spammed ass with meteors but he didnt hell he didnt even use perfect stabilize susanoo much let c where this goes k guys

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are ridiculous, and have no idea the main themes within this manga are. You can't just pick random events and name them themes of the manga. First off Im assuming madara was supposed to be better than hashi at frst but with good ol naruto theme of hard work surpasses talent, hashi became better than madara. So thats that, second a main theme in naruto is friendship prevails so of course the manga is going to show characters not relevant to the plot, gaara is narutos friend, so is sai, hell the entire alliance is his friend. Next the theme of befriending the bijuus is legitimate this entire manga has been about the jinchuriki and how everyone wants them for their power and to resurrect the ten tails lol so of course kishi is going to make them sound more human by giving them emotions and having the abolity to be persuaded into helping the main ****ing hero. lol go home troll.....
the main theme of this manga IS (well at this point that's not the case anymore) that with hard work you can overcome anything, but that in no way applies to any Uchiha or Senju, if you are on Hashirama's level you didn't get there simply with hard work ... someone like Lee can chop his bottom off a thousand times but he will never be even relevant compared to Hashirama, let alone close to his level

another theme was that the new generation should surpass the old (kinda goes out the window once you see the first person with chakra was the most powerful in history) when clearly the only relevant people in the war are from the older generations (Madara and the 4 old Hokage) and NarutoSasuke (which were basically given power by the older generations (Naruto got the Kyubi from Minato and Sasuke got Itachi's eyes and Orochimaru fiddled with him a bit) ... so unless everyone from konoha 11 gets a power up comparable to a super saiyan powerup (ie major asspull, even if it did look awesome) this theme also goes out of the window

the first 15 or so pages were completely irrelevant, Gaara had a talk with the Bijuu and talked about Naruto and what we have heard a million times and Sai (just to remind us he is still alive ... or indeed, that he ever existed) actually though HE would seal Madara with a tiger ... something even Hashirama (granted, he was tired but still, cmon it's Sai) couldn't do, if you want us to somewhat believe it could maybe work send either Minato, Tobirama or Hiruzen after Madara when he's pinned down by Hashirama

well, considering how the Bijuu were in the early stages of Naruto and how they were build on they should never have become this parade of funny talking, nice and loyal pets

also is anyone else very disappointed with what we have seen from the 4 Kage up until now, when they came back that for me was one of the best moments in Naruto but so far we have seen more or less nothing from them, we do know they are beasts and that they are OP but we haven't SEEN that (at least not enough) ... Kishi do you want Naruto to go up in quality and excitement again? ... make the Hokage KICK SOME BUTT!

Last edited:

Ryr

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wants to become the Juubi's jinchuriki
Yes, and...

One thing I noticed is that the only Rinnegan ability that Madara has used so far is the jutsu absorbing ability. He never use any Shinra Tensei or the soul-extracting ability (which is perfect for ripping souls from ETs).

My theory is that being an ET restricts the use of the Rinnegan abilities. That's why Madara said he is now able to fight at full power.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's the thing, as an EDO, he can't feel anything.
As a flesh and blood, living human he can feel emotion.
Emotions like hatred fuel the uchiha and are the source of their power...
Get it?
INSANE POWER UP.

Plus what if he takes over the GEDO?
Imagine a rage-fueled Madara 'crushing skulls' on the battlefield.

Flipmoney

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot mate, plot. For the sake of the plot it was necessary. It was good Minato did nothing, or it would be the same crap like before.
People people pay attention

Madara switched to a mortal body so he can host all the bijuus such as obito...now Madara has worn em out and Madara is tougher then Obito so who you think will have a hard time

Madara will have all the tailed beast

At least Jiraiya and kakashi is back

Minato will probably end up saying his goodbyes and give the other half the kyubi to Naruto and Naruto will have his final transformation

Everyone don't forget Orochimaru...I don't doubt he has learned something which. Caused him to create something up his sleeve the lil snake you

Overall Madaras attitude against the world...I put my money on that he bout to eff shhhh up ferril ferril

akshayhp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is just a bad and sloppy writer.

Why didn't he allow Hashi to fight Obito if he needs him weak?

This whole manga is a waste of time. zzZ
Lol.
If kishi is a bad and sloppy writer, how has he managed to write one of the most popular mangas of this time? That literally made me smile. Hashi couldnt fight obito because someone needed to fight madara right? If this manga is a waste of time, why read it?

akshayhp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the main theme of this manga IS (well at this point that's not the case anymore) that with hard work you can overcome anything, but that in no way applies to any Uchiha or Senju, if you are on Hashirama's level you didn't get there simply with hard work ... someone like Lee can chop his bottom off a thousand times but he will never be even relevant compared to Hashirama, let alone close to his level

another theme was that the new generation should surpass the old (kinda goes out the window once you see the first person with chakra was the most powerful in history) when clearly the only relevant people in the war are from the older generations (Madara and the 4 old Hokage) and NarutoSasuke (which were basically given power by the older generations (Naruto got the Kyubi from Minato and Sasuke got Itachi's eyes and Orochimaru fiddled with him a bit) ... so unless everyone from konoha 11 gets a power up comparable to a super saiyan powerup (ie major asspull, even if it did look awesome) this theme also goes out of the window

the first 15 or so pages were completely irrelevant, Gaara had a talk with the Bijuu and talked about Naruto and what we have heard a million times and Sai (just to remind us he is still alive ... or indeed, that he ever existed) actually though HE would seal Madara with a tiger ... something even Hashirama (granted, he was tired but still, cmon it's Sai) couldn't do, if you want us to somewhat believe it could maybe work send either Minato, Tobirama or Hiruzen after Madara when he's pinned down by Hashirama

well, considering how the Bijuu were in the early stages of Naruto and how they were build on they should never have become this parade of funny talking, nice and loyal pets

also is anyone else very disappointed with what we have seen from the 4 Kage up until now, when they came back that for me was one of the best moments in Naruto but so far we have seen more or less nothing from them, we do know they are beasts and that they are OP but we haven't SEEN that (at least not enough) ... Kishi do you want Naruto to go up in quality and excitement again? ... make the Hokage KICK SOME BUTT!
Just about the last part of the hokages not doing anything, they seem to be winning the war for the shinobi. While hashi is fighting madara(who took care of the five present kages) the other hokages are fighting the bijuu. I dont know whata else you could expect from them

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just about the last part of the hokages not doing anything, they seem to be winning the war for the shinobi. While hashi is fighting madara(who took care of the five present kages) the other hokages are fighting the bijuu. I dont know whata else you could expect from them
They are doing stuff but we mostly dont get to see anything from them

Amarene

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember everyone, when Madara was first revived, he questioned why he was resurrected in his Edo form, and that it was not part of the plan. He was always originally supposed to have been resurrected via the Rebirth jutsu. Everythings back on track now, we'll have to wait and see what a fully revived Madara can do.

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope this fight is more about action... The Obito battle was all about ideologies, and was fought mostly with words. The action was fantastic when it was just Naruto/Sasuke/Minato/Tobirama, but afterwords it was pretty half-assed, with WAY too many filler chapters wasted on pep-talks. Basically, that manga volume will be really slow.

Let's hope that Kishi plans to pick up the pace now that the characters have talked, reaffirmed their resolve, and are dealing with a villain who is far less vulnerable to Talk-no-Jutsu. The only question is how Madara will become a greater threat than Juubi Jin Obito, but it's certain that he will. Madara has been inactive for a long time, but people need to remember that HE is the one who can do nearly anything, not Obito.

goat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am i the only one that thinks madara opting to be alive instead of immortal (edo) was a bad move? how does he plan to win against an immortal/unlimited chakra First? I think he would likely target orochimaru to end the edo and send the Kages back though it may not work on the first and second...

just saying - not sure if any one else brought this up.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara must know something we don't know.

He can do something now that he can't while he was a living-dead.

It has to be a huge thing , to make him be happy to lose infinite chakra...

I hope we're going to learn more about the way "vitality" or "life force" works.

I'm shocked , the wood dragon was perfect , why not seal him now? Hashirama can do it , he thinks "...i'll seal him."
You must be registered for see images

He is happy that his wood dragon is broken , so that he can replace it with a weaker "cage"(way weaker than the cage he used for Juubito).
You must be registered for see images

That cage allows Madara to make his switch move and to keep him in the game...
Madar needs to thank Naruto for a lot of things , will he feel indepted to Naruto for all of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.