Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Shift"​

Naruto Manga Chapter 656 Discussion and 657 Predictions
Discuss Naruto Manga 656 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 656

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best

Last edited by a moderator:

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first I was like really? Obito's gonna bring everyone back? Then Madara trolled everyone.. Seriously though isn't he gonna be weaker now that he can't keep regenerating?

Jagat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes on a physical level, but on the psychological level, he's exponentially stronger. Also, he has to think and use strategy, he can't just dump a bunch of meteors everywhere so thinking critically like Hashirama did to immobilize him will make him a far superior fighter. He's actually going to try now than just show off a bunch of moves.

Reactions: vegeta50hbk

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see Madara's point. He's stronger as a zombie. They can regenerate. I don't see how he is more dangerous now than before.

Obito coped out in the end. I really dislike that, but it's not a surprise.

I hated that cliche of "I'll help you, but not because of you asking me, but because of I dislike him too." Just say yes. That can be stated or shown with a facial expression. I feel like so many characters say that out loud. I did like Gaara's scene though.

Shoutout to Sai. It was cool to see him.

I can't really rate it. I do not like where the story has gone since a little into the war. I feel nothing. I like it for the little things and saying I hate things or dislike them means I dislike it in the most calmest state as I just don't care anymore. I still have thoughts, but no emotional attachment to them, you know?

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So wouldn't this put Madara at a disadvantage now...? As an Edo, he had summoned himself at full power and had an undying body. Now Hashi + Naruto can just tag team to kill...

Unless he still plans to become the host for the Jyubi. Mother of god...

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
trump card
trumped
i screamed a little
that was really cool
black zetsu wasnt dead
kishimoto kinda lead us all to forget about him up until this point
very cool
lol

Last edited:

bam06005

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Kishi trolling us or am I already in Madara's genjutsu??? The chapter was AMAZING, but come on... He is weaker now that he isn't a glorified zombie and all nine bijuus are willingly on Naruto's side.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see Madara's point. He's stronger as a zombie. They can regenerate. I don't see how he is more dangerous now than before.

Obito coped out in the end. I really dislike that, but it's not a surprise.

I hated that cliche of "I'll help you, but not because of you asking me, but because of I dislike him too." Just say yes. That can be stated or shown with a facial expression. I feel like so many characters say that out loud. I did like Gaara's scene though.

Shoutout to Sai. It was cool to see him.

I can't really rate it. I do not like where the story has gone since a little into the war. I feel nothing. I like it for the little things and saying I hate things or dislike them means I dislike it in the most calmest state as I just don't care anymore. I still have thoughts, but no emotional attachment to them, you know?
He can now become the Juubi Jinchuuriki, which was part of his goal.

Marios

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes on a physical level, but on the psychological level, he's exponentially stronger. Also, he has to think and use strategy, he can't just dump a bunch of meteors everywhere so thinking critically like Hashirama did to immobilize him will make him a far superior fighter. He's actually going to try now than just show off a bunch of moves.
yeah right :rolleyes:

It makes no sense whatsoever to trade an edo body for a living one.

Status
Not open for further replies.