kuramasage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3.5/10. This was horseshit.

It was alright for the majority. Gaara and Shukaku's talk was nice, as was Naruto and Sai working together. I liked Obito's final speech as well (that Jiraiya mention!).

Then we turn to the bullshit ending. Madara was an immortal zombie with limitless chakra - how is he stronger now?

Worst of all, we are being sent to a stupid, repetitive climax where the main character has no relation the antagonist. Personally, I prefer Obito. But that doesn't matter - what matters is that Obito was presented as the archenemy, the ultimate evil counterpart, and the anti-Christ. It was dumb enough that he was going to play second fiddle to Sasuke but Madara too? Bull. Shit.

n1celydunn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is pretty obvious that he came back to be sage of 6 paths which is ultimately much stronger than Edo Madara i mean for him what is the point of being the strongest if he isn't human? This way he can become a God and still live.. I think we all know that this is going to end up with Naruto finally becoming the Sage of 6 paths though.. would be only way to defeat him.

Newkage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was ok it could of been better even tho i ranked it 5/5 only cause im a big dan of theamga every chapter is hot to me but madara is an idiot cause now his body is vulnerable and the first and the others are edo so wat i have to say is BAKA

ReCreation38

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off, 3/5. This chapter didn't feed that 2-week-lack-of-action itch, and I'm a little salty that Jaraiya wasn't allowed to come back.

As far as Madara goes, I disagree with most of you; Madara should't be more powerful now that he is mortal, but I have a new perspective.

Madara knows more Uchiha secrets than anyone in the war right now. That, combined with the fact that Uchiha thrive off of feelings, makes Madara more POTENT now. His apparent advantages have decreased, but his upside is now through the roof.

The most deadly weapon in war is knowledge. Any thoughts?

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome twist I forgot about Black Zetsu I thought that one sword guy took him out? Guess not now where in the final phase of the manga & it's going to be great. Can't wait for the next chapter.

oluwa290

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well here's what I think...Madara is one of the smartest and calculating shinobis in the anime, he seemed to be enjoying he Edo Tenseid body too. So him desperately trying to become human must have a very good reason. Kishi knows how to spring surprises, let's just wait and sEe how it unfolds

Zildjian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good to see most people thinking on the same level as me. Ok chapter that was wasted a little on character development of the 1 tails...not sure why.

I get that Madara needed to become mortal, that was his original plan so now he might have something cool to do, but really out wit/fight this lineup we see on the battlefield? I'm sure many people think minato can solo much less having everyone that's out there now.

My guess is we see Saucegay next few chaps.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tailed Beasts are gunna see Madara and be like, oh shi

Guess they will be together in Naruto since ya kno, they want to help him and all.

They are a major part of the story, not some fodder that would die out in half a chapter lol

sLm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When they shifted bodies did Madara also gain the Gedou Mazou ? Maybe that is what he wanted.
He didn't shift anything. It's just a way to say it. Actually he just used Obito to cast RinneTensei on him and revive him. It's not like they swapped bodies or anything like that...

thenykidsk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well before obito died or so called died idk he finished the rinne rebirth jutsu so idk they both may have accomplished their goals obito and madara but just saying... and second kishi has his ways of making a reader go WTF :Omg:O_O... so madara alive may be even worse then him dead.. plus i agree with the fact he will be more upfront with his skills now due to the fact he can die and he will deff try to suck up the jubi which will make him the sage of the gods O:!!

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok chapter, 3/5. Lots of vague crap going on though.

- Shukaku not raging for at least a little bit. Him and Gaara never talked before, but now they are somewhat friends.
- Other Kurama just calling So6P "that old guy"
- How does black zetsu just show up? Where the hell has he been? Naruto can't sense that sinister chakra?
- Is black zetsu history now? How come he is still coming detached from Obito on the last page when Madara is clearly alive?
- How could someone's will live separately from them? Is black zetsu still going to be a separate entity than an alive Madara?

And for the main antagonist of practically the whole series to have such a "blah" death kind of bums me out. The one time he tries to correct his mistakes he gets crapped on, but I guess it makes for a better plot than him succeeding and bringing everyone back. Maybe he's not going to die though, bringing back 1 person is a lot easier than bringing multiple people? And Obito still has the same appearance so is it right to assume he still has the Mazo inside of him? He did trap it inside the Kamui dimension if I'm not mistaken?

I just don't see where this can go anymore, how can Madara be powerful enough to even stand a chance against all these opponents? Naruto and Sasuke alone almost rival what he was at the VOTE fight. If he somehow takes all the tailed beast again...lame.

Oh, and Madara has THEE best facial expressions hands down:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

ajboyz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand why madara choose to be mortal after being immortal with the edo body. Beside he can become the jubii host, what else he is planning to do.??

t pain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mehnnn,f**k this shit....the only good thing about this chapter is that nobody needs to be wracking their brain on how to seal madara,they can just kill him and watch birds feast on his dead ass...t pain out

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first I was like really? Obito's gonna bring everyone back? Then Madara trolled everyone.. Seriously though isn't he gonna be weaker now that he can't keep regenerating?
I thought so too, but while thinking I went back to what he said. Madara said that he can feel the blood running through his veins and could also feel in general. This, I think, implies that being a reanimation deprives you of all normal human feelings. Those are going to be adrenaline rushes, regular feelings attributed to excitement, and I think just the sense of touch in general. With that in mind I think since Madara will be more "human" that means he will gain more pleasure out of fighting than previously possible as a reanimation. So Madara will clearly enjoy the fights more, a plus for him, and he might be able to use another jutsu that was previously impossible while in edo state, another plus for Madara.

Status
Not open for further replies.