Not open for further replies.

ldrill28

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Madara decides to try and wipe out the alliance before becoming the JuubiJin, because I am really not up for the JuubiJin game anymore. We already went through all the steps with Obito, however it would cool if Madara got hold of the Kyuubi again somehow. Through Minato maybe, highly unlikely but it would be cool to see Naruto's Kurama battle against Minato's in the form of Madara's Kyubanoo combo.

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's my list of 6 comments to start open revolt or become the Troll king
Starting from 6

5) _________ is a heaping pile of shit. Use any of the following names -- Naruto, Itachi, Sasuke, Minato, Madara, Juubito, Hashirama and Tobiram...but especially Itachi, go as far as saying that he is a talentless shinobi.
(yes 6 is missing to increase trollability as well)

4) Sakura is the coolest and strongest character in the entire manga and her attitude is the best! :D (at this point eyes should be gleaming red staring at you. If not also mention that especially in part 1 sasuke and naruto were fodder compared to her...after this statement run for cover.)

3) The current obito is not obito but is just a zetsu that has cloned him (insist that certain baseless comments confirm this)

2) If they are not yet ready to gouge your eyes out this one is sure to be a winner.... ''Karin can beat Edo Madara mid difficulty''

1) If all else fails, use the Three magic words...Tenten solos ALL! (insert random pictures of scans and sound logical)

after this I assure you. You will have risen high in the kingdom of trolldom or found somewhere beaten to a pulp in a dumpster.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big character death coming.
This image I found tells which character is going to die.

You must be registered for see images

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.