Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't take it the wrong way shinobis, what i meant is, shodaime should not copy other peoples posts from other naruto forums and post it here as his own when it is not......i believe all of you apart from the ppl who i understands me will be able to understand......
hey what do u mean i copy

this what gonna happen next week madara gonna tell sasuke to take revenge in konoha or he gonna tell him we need to catch naruto

Last edited:

tobi2008

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't take it the wrong way shinobis, what i meant is, shodaime should not copy other peoples posts from other naruto forums and post it here as his own when it is not......i believe all of you apart from the ppl who i understands me will be able to understand......
you are right no one shod do that :D

the 1 fight madara with scrolls look at shodaime think

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I guess the prediction of shodaime is right and therefore, i would also say that 2 big fights will be coming out in the next few weeks.

The first one will be Konan vs Kakashi, Hinata, Naruto etc... and Pain will not be in time to finish them of.. therefore he will rescue his angels and feels the plan for revenge on those guys... then he has even more interest to catch naruto and all the others... meanwhile they nearly finished off.... madara and sasuke will start a fight which will be connected to the other ones which have finished their feight gaist konan.

The second wont be a real fight: Madara will just convince Sasuke being an enemy of konoha and not a friend or inhabitan of it. Therefore the fight will be not as long as most think now and sasuke will stay on madaras site when naruto and the other ones arrive to "save" sasuke. then there will be a battle between sasuke and madara VS the ones of the leaf. In this fight Hinata may be injured that naruto will be forced into anger and develop the five tails. Sasuke will be able to think beyond the normal and will question the kyuubi inside naruto for the real story. To be able to get this information madara has to be knocked out for a while that he cannot do tsukuyomi etc...

Then Sasuke will gather the information from kyuubi and will be part of konoha again cause he realized the true intentions of madara. Then Pain will appear aswell as other living Akatsuki member to save Madara.

Then there will be a new Time Gap cause akatsuki needs more member and sasuke and naruto will train to get a perfect team where sasuke can control the kyuubi. But this will only happen if the scroll of Jaraiya which was given to the frogs will arrive to naruto. Then there will be even more strange fights in the future which will lead to freedom all over the world :p

kairi_1027

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
poor itachi wow i knew from the start that his father was weird..... at least he was a nice a enough brother to not kill sasuke. its sad that sasuke is now going too completely insane. The look on his eyes looks as if he's going tooo kill something.... I CANT WAIT FOR 401 UGHGUGGUGHHGGHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Predict that Madara is telling the truth & hasn't lied about a damn thing other then possibly the nine tails attack 15 years ago. I predict that Obito is long dead or is Danzoo but definitely not Tobi. I predict Tobi is Madara in Madara's original body. I predict that Tobi's mask is there to dampen his own power which is why one eye is completely covered. I predict Madara has a nasty scar on the side of his face that looks like some sort of burn mark.

Edit: Note to anyone who actually thinks I'm serious about Obito=Danzoo. This is in response to the constant Tobi/Obito/Madara crap that keeps getting thrown around. So if Obito can really be Tobi then Obito can also be Danzoo.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Predict that Madara is telling the truth & hasn't lied about a damn thing other then possibly the nine tails attack 15 years ago. I predict that Obito is long dead or is Danzoo but definitely not Tobi. I predict Tobi is Madara in Madara's original body. I predict that Tobi's mask is there to dampen his own power which is why one eye is completely covered. I predict Madara has a nasty scar on the side of his face that looks like some sort of burn mark.

Edit: Note to anyone who actually thinks I'm serious about Obito=Danzoo. This is in response to the constant Tobi/Obito/Madara crap that keeps getting thrown around. So if Obito can really be Tobi then Obito can also be Danzoo.
I dont know if you just made a joke about the 'Obito Danzoo' story, but I can a sure you that he is not Obito. Danzou was there before the 4th and Kakashi and Obito where still children at that time, also Danzou was messed up by the third hokage,not by a cave in like Obito. I also think that there is definitely something wrong with the right side of Madara, i think he received some punishment from the battle with the first.

Just a spoiler, Madara rigged Itachi's MS, I think it is some kind of seal that he have placed on Itachi, to prevent him from telling Sasuke the truth, or to ensure that Itachi holds to his end of the bargain. If he doesnt then Madara activate the seal to damage Itachi, threw his MS, that is why he have bled while fighting Sasuke.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke is already nervous everything madara said he dont believed him i hope he stay like that
but madara is really tellling the true about itachi. wait a second madara said utachi beg the third hokage to not tell the truth maybe the third know when itachi attack the clan what dont he stop him

Last edited:

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How About This

Sasuke is primed for Madara to start feeding him false information. Madara has him questioning everything that he thought to be true. I wouldn't be surprised if Madara starts to reveal his ulterior motives, and Sasuke's role in them as early as next chapter. Madara has basically said that his part in the Uchiha massacre was based on revenge. He helped kill Sasuke's family out of his own desire for revenge. Why would Sasuke join him? He should want to kill him, not join up and attack Konoha. Maybe Danzou and the Oldies, Maybe even Tsunade as a descendant of the the 1st but, not his friends at Konoha.

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke becames evil because he was obsessed with killing his brother but now he doesnt have his brother anymore maybe its a little change sasuke will be good again or he joins madara whatever i wanna know now!

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">maadara is gonna get sasuke to be his apprentice<br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content">sasuke is gonna be maadara's pet</div> </div> </div> </div></div>

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think so because sasuke is nervous and he keep say get away from me and itachi plan something and sasuke to keep away from madara

kyo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still don't think madara is telling all of the truth because in one of the manga ( I think 392 or 393) Itachi said that madara caused the nine tailed fox to attack the hidden leaf. If recall.... madara said the attack on the village was a natural disaster, so some where down the line madara putting his own twisted into the story.[/B][/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.