Not open for further replies.

kudos2_2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u know at te end page of chap 400, it says the next chapter is called rigged parts...
n rmb that sasuke rigged his big ninja star things, it ll probably be about how itachi planned his death when sasuke came, n rmb zetsu said how itacho was not quite himself, maybe it tells us who injured so badlky

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">maadara doesnt give a dam about sasuke or itachi, or konoha for that matter. I believe maadara is trying to get sasuke to join his side. I think he wants him as his spy in konoha or to capture naruto. As i said earlier i believe maadara is twisting the truth, we know from itachi and jiraiya that he was the one who unleashed the 9 tail fox, while he said it was a natural occurence. Maadara like all villains use people and if sasuke cant see that maadara is trying to use him then he is dumber than naruto. I think the only person who knows maadara true intention is itachi.</div>

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait i will be most content if they only spend half the manga at most
on itachi even though everything was explained i want
to see kisame now.....its been 20+ mangas lol

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this next chapter: "the planned battle", this could be itachi's or first hokage's battle? i really like to see the first and madara battle first, hehehe. or maybe naruto's team's battle?

have a nice weekend folks.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think madara is tellin the truth and sasuke will realize it when madara tells that itachi rigged the match and gets a flash back of itachi coughing blood and he join madara

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will try to attack madara out of rage but madara will evade his attacks telling to go to konoha to see for himself that what he told him was the truth,
or so i think.

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
read this

Still some questions to be answered concerning itachi, for example, why did itachi have to kill shisui? intructions from madara?

Also, it seems that itachi was not aware about madara being alive until he was 13...therefore, itachi wasn't in akatsuki back then...so how in the hell did itachi beat oro, 10 years ago? By using simple logic, itachi would be just a 11 years old kid. why would he be an akatsuki at that age, when he didn't even know about the uchihas coup d'etat and madara?

So, is madara lying about some stuff, or is this a huge plot hole?

edit: IMO, madara is not telling the whole picture about this. Itachi had a reason to put amaterasu into sasuke eyes, and to attack immediatly madara..for what reason? cuz madara also killed the clan? but that wouldn't make any sense, since itachi was the one who asked madara to kill them. There has to be a bigger reason for that matter.

Btw, how can madara know all this stuff?

still many questions...

and by the way There's really nothing to be said anymore except for Madara's ambitions and those will be kept in the dark for a while I'd say. So my guess would be Madara asks whether Sasuke would be willing to join forces with him and strike back against Konoha and we'll get a cliffhanger as the scene switches to Naruto and Co arriving in Konoha. Oh and perhaps we might get some word of Hebi in the beginning, for example the end of the fight with Kisame saying goodbye and Zetsu offering to lead them to Sasuke.

My predictions updated:

- Team 7's final formation will be Naruto, Sai, Sakura and Sasuke
- Sasuke's "that jutsu" will be a katon-raiton combo
- WoF will be a better power-up than CS
-Madara was Shodai's opponent but got sealed away together with Kyuubi and when he finally broke free to get his revenge he was defeated by Yondi and next it'll be Naruto's turn (w00t, this one might actually be right)
- Madara will take control of 8 bijuu and either create some sort of uberdemon out of them or somehow else amp his powers with them
-The reason why Madara wants either Sasuke or Itachi is as a sacrifice for his plans

and Sasuke is primed for Madara to start feeding him false information. Madara has him questioning everything that he thought to be true. I wouldn't be surprised if Madara starts to reveal his ulterior motives, and Sasukes role in them as early as next chapter. Madara has basically said that his part in the Uchiha massacre was based on revenge. He helped kill Sasukes family out of his own desire for revenge. Why would Sasuke join him? He should want to kill him, not join up and attack Konoha. Maybe Danzou and the Oldies, Maybe even Tsunade as a descendant of the the 1st but, not his friends at Konoha.

Last edited:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait a second madara said i was defeat i see a sword in is chest he said he was dead here but not sealing

and i think about team 7 u right is gonna be 4 persont just like u said

but madara is lying tho

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp

My Prediction for 401

Sasuke: There is no way.. This just doesn't make any sense.. WHY?!!

Madara: Hmm...

Sasuke: Why would Itachi kill the clan and then join you? For what purpose? If he was a Konoha spy then why you let him joined Akatsuki?

Madara: Because we made a deal. If i helped him killed the clan and then he agreed to join forces.

Madara: You see he didn't come to Konoha just for Naruto. Because he knows that your close to Naruto than anyone in the leaf. He wanted to see how strong you've gotten and use Tsuyokmi on you for you to try harder.

Sasuke: How do you know all of this?!! Tell me dammit. *Sasuke becomes enraged.*

Madara: Well. I have my sources.

Sasuke: Don't **** with me you god damn loser!

Madara: I used a forbidden kinjutsu on Itachi. It slowly killed off his life force when he confronted me not to see you in person. However, he went to seek you out to give you his power before time was up.

Sasuke: *Becomes shocked.* That's enough. I've heard too much of your shit Madara. *Sasuke's nose spewing blood* A shield is formed around him and the ropes get cut. Susanoo appears.

Madara: This is pure child's play. I guess we will have to go hard way Sasuke. *Activates EMS.* Scene Changes to Naruto

Kakashi: Naruto. I suggest we turn back and rest up. They are long gone from here now. However, i think that masked one is too advanced for us to deal with..

Naruto: What the **** do you mean sensei!! We need to get Sasuke back now!

Yamato: I agree with Kakashi. If our B formation didn't work on that one Akatsuki who could he be?

Kakashi: It had the Sharingan and used very high speed jutsus. We could be getting into something dangerous.

Hinata: Yes. He contained a frightening amount of power by the looks of his chakra..

Kakashi: It could be Uchiha Madara and that is not a good sign.

Konan appears from the sky like an angel sending a barrage of paper kunai at Konoha 8, but they all dodged it easily.

Konoha 8: !!!!

Konan: *Thinking. I'll hold them off until Pain arrives.*

Chapter ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.