zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also think that Sasuke might join Madara and later Q the 9 tails inside Naruto about the event, that is when Sasuke will find out that Madara lied about it, and will start to Q what he have told him about. Sasuke will then turn good and everything will have a happy ending!!!! ; )

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well madra said "thats the truth about itachi", so i think the whole itachi's past story is done. but the next manga is called the planned battle so i think it might be about madara and shodaime fighting. or maybe about itachi killing the clan but that would be stupid cuz it already happened in the show.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man Madara is lying bout something but what??? :confused: and right now he has sasuke in a genjutsu just to let ya'll kno
That is what i have predicted also, but people told me that that is a bit extreme for Madara, to get Sasuke into a Genjitsu just to lie to him. It looks way to suspicious that Kishi is focusing a lot on Madara's Sharingan

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hope they stop talkin bout uchihas soon. cant take this crap anymore. just wanna see naruto train with the toads and woop everyones ass and become hokage damn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well madra said "thats the truth about itachi", so i think the whole itachi's past story is done. but the next manga is called the planned battle so i think it might be about madara and shodaime fighting. or maybe about itachi killing the clan but that would be stupid cuz it already happened in the show.
i think its the recent fight between sasuke and itachi which was planned by itachi way back(as Madara says). it might be to check how powerful sasuke has become and also to tranfer the techniques(susanoo, amaterasu, tsukoyomi) to sasuke.

ahsan10

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so i found this at another site and thought id post it here dunno if its real or not

久し振り さっそく簡易バレ投下。 .
表紙はサスケが真ん中で装束着たイタチと着てないイタチが背中合わせ。 .
サスケ黙りこもっている。 . マダラも。 場面変わってナルト達。
鷹みたいなのが空から手紙を投下。
ヤマトが取りカカシへ、そしてみんなへ木の葉へ帰るよう伝える。 .
また場面変わってサスケ。
暁とはなんだとサスケが言う。 .
マダラ少し沈黙して、話す。 .
暁とは国公認の小組織だと話す。 . サスケは? 的な顔。
抜け人のために火の国が用意した機関だ。 で終わり。
次回:火の国の決断だとさ。 .
久し振りに投下したw画バレは夕方頃します。 久し振り. また

Translated by Mizura @ NF

Hmm. Sasuke and Itachi cover.

Sasuke becomes silent, and so does Madara.

The scene shifts back to Naruto and co. A hawk drops off a letter, and after Yamato and Kakashi read it, everybody is told to go back to Konoha.

The scene shifts back to Sasuke. Sasuke asks Madara what Akatsuki is. After a moment of silence, Madara responds that Akatsuki is a small organization with official recognition by a country.

Akatsuki is an organization prepared by the Fire Country for renegade ninja. (note: o_o;; )

Next chapter: The Fire Country's decision.

(in case you're wondering about some sentences I didn't translate, it just seems to be the spoiler person talking about him dropping spoilers, or something)

Not sure if it's real or not, and I might have misunderstood a few parts, but if it's correct then the Fire Country seems to be doing things behind Konoha's back.

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no point in telling the leaf team to go back, what were they doing, filling chapter?? And also if a bird comes from the sky and drops a letter I don't think that Kakashi and Yamato would have read it cause Yamato stayed in the back to rip the ground or something, there is possibility if Kishi isn't showing the gathering part

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My prediction:
Madara goes on explaining why and how itachi planned to fight and to loose to sasuske. in the recent chapter he says that itachi did this to give sasuke a new power, this needs further explanation. What is this new power ( did itachi transfer his jutsus? did he plan on giving sasuke ems? ) and why exactly does he want sasuke to have this power?

i hope we get to know something about madaras plans soon. according to his own story, he isn't really thaaat evil, just wanted to take revenge on uchiha and konoha, he got uchiha and he promised not to attack konoha, so what are his plans and why is he in akatsuki? what does he need sasuke for?

XSasuke UchihaX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From vered @ NF:

凸ピンの回想が入る。 . 。 . マダラがイタチは病におかされていて長くないからサスケと戦い最後に力を与える事にしたと言う 。 . マンゲの開眼はマンゲを持つものを殺す事で開眼すると話。 . サスケが頭を抱えて叫びサスケの目がマンゲになって終わり。
Translated by Mizura again @ NF:

Hn... Tobi's name misspelled?

Anyway: Tobi's recollections.

Madara says that because Itachi was sick, Itachi couldn't fight long. Before the end of the battle, Itachi gave his powers to Sasuke. One's Mangekyou is opened when one kills another with Mangekyou (something like that?). Sasuke starts screaming, and at the end Sasuke's eyes becomes Mangekyou.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
someone at NF tried to translate a little

久し振り さっそく簡易バレ投下。 .
表紙はサスケが真ん中で装束着たイタチと着てないイタチが背中合わせ。 .
サスケ黙りこもっている。 . マダラも。 場面変わってナルト達。
鷹みたいなのが空から手紙を投下。
ヤマトが取りカカシへ、そしてみんなへ木の葉へ帰るよう伝える。 .
また場面変わってサスケ。
暁とはなんだとサスケが言う。 .
マダラ少し沈黙して、話す。 .
暁とは国公認の小組織だと話す。 . サスケは? 的な顔。
抜け人のために火の国が用意した機関だ。 で終わり。
次回:火の国の決断だとさ。 .
久し振りに投下したw画バレは夕方頃します。 久し振り. また

Hmm. Sasuke and Itachi cover.

Sasuke becomes silent, and so does Madara.

The scene shifts back to Naruto and co. A hawk drops off a letter, and after Yamato and Kakashi read it, everybody is told to go back to Konoha.

The scene shifts back to Sasuke. Sasuke asks Madara what Akatsuki is. After a moment of silence, Madara responds that Akatsuki is a small organization with official recognition by a country.

Akatsuki is an organization prepared by the Fire Country for renegade ninja. (note: o_o;; )

Next chapter: The Fire Country's decision.

(in case you're wondering about some sentences I didn't translate, it just seems to be the spoiler person talking about him dropping spoilers, or something)

Not sure if it's real or not, and I might have misunderstood a few parts, but if it's correct then the Fire Country seems to be doing things behind Konoha's back.

ITGM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
バレ

タイトル「黒い雨」

なおも続くマダラの話。

里から出るイタチ、木一本挟んでマダラ。
マダラ「失敗したな、全滅してない」
イタチ「失敗してない」
マダラ「一人仕損じただろう」
イタチ「あれは?将来の俺の能力のための、種まきだ」
イタチ「アイツが成長して俺の前に再び現れるとき、俺は最強の力を得る」
回想:小さいサスケの笑顔
マダラ「??」無言でイタチを見つける
次の段で上段の幼少サスケ笑顔と似た構図でイタチの笑顔の回想、
サスケ「?ちがう?うそだ??ありえない?うそだ?あれは?」
マダラ「あれは? ?あれは?」
サスケ「?」歪んだ顔
マダラ「?あれは、聞き間違いだったとでも言うのか」
サスケ「!!!!!」

イタチに勝った瞬間の回想、倒れこむイタチの 「ゴニョゴニョゴニョ」という部分が書き こまれてる

イタチ「?よくぞここまで強くなったな、我が弟よ??」

反転サスケ
「~~~~~~~~~~」なんかよくわからん声

外景 暁アジトの一部が  ドォン!!! と噴煙あげる

煙たつ中、パラパラ落ちる岩のかけらの中でうっすらシルエットと顔だけはわかるサスケ、今までと違う形態に 変わって
禍々しいオーラ(?)みたいなのを放ってる、それを見るマダラの目のアップ、
マダラ「ふふふ?」
サスケの目から黒い(血の、と思われる)涙

そのアップに数コマ、真っ黒から引いていくと雨の中の捜索隊。

ナルト「イヤな雨だってばよ」
(ここでなぜ)キバ「ああ?」
「黒色に見えるな?」

で来週

madara in a flashback asking why Itachi spared sasuke / left one alive... Itachi claims that he left sasuke alive to grow into his spare pair of eyes / EMS power, etc. After that there's an explosion or something like that, and you see Naruto and Kiba showing up at the safehouse where madara is keeping sasuke and the rest of the rescue party is close behind... and supposedly the end of chapter shows sasuke start to bleed from his eye again.

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
バレ

タイトル「黒い雨」

なおも続くマダラの話。

里から出るイタチ、木一本挟んでマダラ。
マダラ「失敗したな、全滅してない」
イタチ「失敗してない」
マダラ「一人仕損じただろう」
イタチ「あれは?将来の俺の能力のための、種まきだ」
イタチ「アイツが成長して俺の前に再び現れるとき、俺は最強の力を得る」
回想:小さいサスケの笑顔
マダラ「??」無言でイタチを見つける
次の段で上段の幼少サスケ笑顔と似た構図でイタチの笑顔の回想、
サスケ「?ちがう?うそだ??ありえない?うそだ?あれは?」
マダラ「あれは? ?あれは?」
サスケ「?」歪んだ顔
マダラ「?あれは、聞き間違いだったとでも言うのか」
サスケ「!!!!!」

イタチに勝った瞬間の回想、倒れこむイタチの 「ゴニョゴニョゴニョ」という部分が書き こまれてる

イタチ「?よくぞここまで強くなったな、我が弟よ??」

反転サスケ
「~~~~~~~~~~」なんかよくわからん声

外景 暁アジトの一部が  ドォン!!! と噴煙あげる

煙たつ中、パラパラ落ちる岩のかけらの中でうっすらシルエットと顔だけはわかるサスケ、今までと違う形態に 変わって
禍々しいオーラ(?)みたいなのを放ってる、それを見るマダラの目のアップ、
マダラ「ふふふ?」
サスケの目から黒い(血の、と思われる)涙

そのアップに数コマ、真っ黒から引いていくと雨の中の捜索隊。

ナルト「イヤな雨だってばよ」
(ここでなぜ)キバ「ああ?」
「黒色に見えるな?」

で来週

madara in a flashback asking why Itachi spared sasuke / left one alive... Itachi claims that he left sasuke alive to grow into his spare pair of eyes / EMS power, etc. After that there's an explosion or something like that, and you see Naruto and Kiba showing up at the safehouse where madara is keeping sasuke and the rest of the rescue party is close behind... and supposedly the end of chapter shows sasuke start to bleed from his eye again.
damn all these spoilers y can't friday be tommorrow???????????????????????? :question:

Status
Not open for further replies.