Not open for further replies.

shaolinchad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow Itachi had to deal with so much.:headband:He is a true shinobi!!! He choose a higher path by saving his brother.To be put into that kind of position is right at all. Danzo and the elders are evil! Have Itachi kill his own family is a request from the devil himself. Now lets see what Sasuke will do with these new powers. Will He kill Naruto or will he give his life to protect him?:confused:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow Itachi had to deal with so much.:headband:He is a true shinobi!!! He choose a higher path by saving his brother.To be put into that kind of position is right at all. Danzo and the elders are evil! Have Itachi kill his own family is a request from the devil himself. Now lets see what Sasuke will do with these new powers. Will He kill Naruto or will he give his life to protect him?:confused:
whoes the planned battle

MinatoNaruto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea after this manga its goin to naruto now finally it should its the final story between sasuke and itachi and now i'm starting to think that Madara is telling the WHOLE truth

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I predict the next chapter will discuss how, a) Madara threw his fight against Shodaime, or b) how Itachi threw his fight against Sasuke.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are most probably right aVague. I dont think it will explain the Shodaime Madara fight, even tho some people think so, as it will not contribute to the story for now. I like it to predict some things right like to have asked in the previous 400 spoiler thread that Sasuke will definitely ask him why he would have assisted Itachi in destroying their clan. I also think that they will move to the naruto scene and maybe to waterman vs Shark face. I think that Hebi team have been closed unitl further notice, the only reason that it was made was to seek and destroy Itachi, and now that it is for filled there is no need for it. The next chapter after 401 will be about Sasuke's decision(To join Madara or to go against him).

I think he will probably join.

nrm1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who know what will happen

man i dont know what the hell is going to happen now, it could go so many ways

1. saskue joins mandara and attacks the leaf and ends up killing kakashi (that will go along with oro killing the third and pain killing jirya) You know the whole kill the sensi thing. and or kills the 5th so there are no more sains

2.goes aginst mandara for his help in killing the clan, because lets face it i think saskue would have been on the clans side no matter what they did. and revenge in the name of the uchia is going to take over once more

3. he goes aginst mandara for killing his clan, goes after the leaf for killing his clan and dies after a huge battle with naruto who when it comes down to it he just cant kill his best friend and throws the battle or pretends to die and becomes a new mandara like person

I really dont know what i belive

P.S. there are always 10 members in akaski with the death of itachi, the zombie bros and deboria and the puppet dude (who was replaced by tobi) there are conventley 4 openings in akaski and there are 4 members in team hebi............Anyone else see where i am going

shaolinchad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what, I have a feeling that Madara is lying about his brother giving up his eyes for the sake of the clan. I think there are two reasons that Itachi didn't trust him or like him, not even wanting Madara around Sasuke. Madara took his brothers eyes, with those eyes he wanted to rule the shinobi world and later wants revenge on his clan. Now he's collecting beasts out of people for a weapon, so he can rule the shinobi world. Itachi always saw that in him. Madara had a choice; instead he choose revenge, and Itachi hates him and doesn't trust him for those reasons.
Itachi told Sasuke all that(hate me, seek revenge, then come for me) shit, because Itachi is giving Sasuke an idea of how Madara is...:sasuke:

Last edited:

Shisui

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what, I have a feeling that Madara is lying about his brother giving up his eyes for the sake of the clan. I think there are two reasons that Itachi didn't trust him or like him, not even wanting Madara around Sasuke. Madara took his brothers eyes, with those eyes he wanted to rule the shinobi world and later wants revenge on his clan. Now he's collecting beasts out of people for a weapon, so he can rule the shinobi world. Itachi always saw that in him. Madara had a choice; instead he choose revenge, and Itachi hates him and doesn't trust him for those reasons.
Itachi told Sasuke all that(hate me, seek revenge, then come for me) shit, because Itachi is giving Sasuke an idea of how Madara is...:sasuke:
I think your on to something, we can't forget that Madara wants the tailed beasts and no good could come from that, hopefully Sasuke won't go with him. Itachi made it so Amaterasu would engulf Madara at the site of his sharingan on purpose. I don't think Madara's telling the whole truth, he's twisting it to make himself look good.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
woot just had time to flick though it before i went to collige i recon Sasuke well go back to the leaf and ask them for the info and naruto will miss him buy inches and Sasuke wil bugger of agen but im probley WAY!!!!! out lol

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
woot just had time to flick though it before i went to collige i recon Sasuke well go back to the leaf and ask them for the info and naruto will miss him buy inches and Sasuke wil bugger of agen but im probley WAY!!!!! out lol

dont think he will do that sasuke was never a talker he will probaly deny what madara is saying and madara will give him some kinda false proof to convince him

kudos2_2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually what i reckon happens is that sasuke will set a new vengence spree and try to destroy konoha he gathers his hebi (snake) team again (who has defeated kisame), the people standing in his way are kakashi, naruto sakura and sai,
kakashi takes on juugo as only the sharingan can control him
sakura naturally takes on karin cos they re both women n it makes sense
sai will take on suigetsu (not sure bout spelling)
oh n btw for most of u that dun know suigetsu can be sai's long lost brother, lots of people havent realized how similar they look, rmb when sai n naruto were in orochimarus chamber lookin for sasuke? n sai said to naruto ur so much lke my brother? similar n making fun of everyone and laughing all the time?? n also in sai's drawing book, he and his brother are defeating ppl and collecting their clothes n weapons yeah? realize what suigetsu has been doing??? collecting swords??? defeating kisame hoping to collect his sword???
n obviously naruto will take on sasuke

n i reckon madara is using sasuke to collect the tailed beasts wif akatsuki

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually what i reckon happens is that sasuke will set a new vengence spree and try to destroy konoha he gathers his hebi (snake) team again (who has defeated kisame), the people standing in his way are kakashi, naruto sakura and sai,
kakashi takes on juugo as only the sharingan can control him
sakura naturally takes on karin cos they re both women n it makes sense
sai will take on suigetsu (not sure bout spelling)
oh n btw for most of u that dun know suigetsu can be sai's long lost brother, lots of people havent realized how similar they look, rmb when sai n naruto were in orochimarus chamber lookin for sasuke? n sai said to naruto ur so much lke my brother? similar n making fun of everyone and laughing all the time?? n also in sai's drawing book, he and his brother are defeating ppl and collecting their clothes n weapons yeah? realize what suigetsu has been doing??? collecting swords??? defeating kisame hoping to collect his sword???
n obviously naruto will take on sasuke

n i reckon madara is using sasuke to collect the tailed beasts wif akatsuki
You have good points there buddy, but i think that is not going to be the case just yet, Madara is not going to let Sasuke of that hook. I dont think Madara is going to spend so much time talking to Sasuke, explaining every detail to him and then cut off his ropes and says, "woop your free man, I have just spent 4 manga chapters wasting my time and all the readers time just to let you go". Also I dont think that Pain is going to let Madara alone so close to the 9 tails. I think Pain have a hidden agenda of his own to be the leader of Akatsuki. Remember Pain is the one how is going to create the ultimate jitsu according to Akatsuki, and the only reason I think that Pain have not yet told Madara to bugger of is because he needs Madara to assist in the extraction of the Kyuubi and Madara his presumed to have controlled the 9tails. I think after pain have used him he is going dump him and use his body.

The renningan have not yet been showing its full potential. Dont underestimate what we yet to discover.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i really said sai brother looked like someone but i could remember who thanks man and that was some good points i believe hebi will fight team kakashi but when i dont know

only thing is ithink kakashi will fight suigetsu he will want to fight the man who defeated zabuza

Konan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now we finally know who TObi is.. he really is Madara Uchiha...

Look...

Look at the Lower left.. we see Madara in another TObi Mask...

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now we finally know who TObi is.. he really is Madara Uchiha...

Look...

Look at the Lower left.. we see Madara in another TObi Mask...
The hair does resemble that of Madara and not what I would guess as Obito's hair.

Kind of interesting thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.