Shisui

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah I suppose they could switch to Sasuke but honestly I can't count the things I remember at 8 on my hand, although I could tell you all about this bitch and her group that acted like my friends in the 3rd grade but they just kept me around for a while to make fun of the fact I couldn't say my Rs because of a speech impediment then they ditched me in a game of hide n' seek.............I didn't get friends until I was 13 and in 7th grade, so I spent and good four years alone!.......oh I guess a chapter from him being 8 would work then ^^

cornelinho

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ya....

i belive that this madara is in obitos body ...he used the seam jutu as oro for body transfer...
he did this so hi won't lose the sharingan... and this is a way of geting sasukes trust so he can tacke over sasukes body and live on ....

excuse my english

sgt

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think itachi said about the eyes just to give his own powers to sasuke..
so sasuke would obtain MS without killing his best friend, and would automaticly have all the techniques that itachi had.

i think next chapter will either: a) go to team hebi against kisame, b) naruto's gang finding the hide out of sasuke.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke is mindfudged forever. How will he be able to overcome all this confusion and still look Naruto and Sakura straight in the eye. He has cast them away like they were nothing, because they "didn't understand" while in the end, he was the one that was clueless. If he ever learns to forgive his own stupidity, he still has his friends that must forgive him.

Anyway, It seems that Madara has lost his evil ways somewhat. He openly states that he used want to destroy konoha, but sounds like he doesn't want to anymore. The thing I don't get is, why did he say a few chapters ago "Sasuke's ready, and such" and why does Itachi want to prevent his brother from ever meeting this guy. I still believe he's twisting the tale in his favor. Maybe Itachi wasn't as innocent as he described him to be.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's hard to know exactly what angle Madara is coming from at the moment. He has taken responsibility for his role in Uchiha killings. Being that, Itachi was chosen because, supposedly, only an Uchiha could be strong enough to take out the Uchiha. Madara was the only other available Uchiha not wrapped up in the village and therefore, Coup'. Probably the only partner that Itachi could have had otherwise, Itachi would have had to act alone against the whole clan.

Tough gig.

Yet, Madara is still trying to project an image that cares about the welfare of Konoha. Something is up with Madaras account of the Kyuubi attack, unless Kishi is dropping plot holes. We can see that it runs somewhat contrary to the earlier accounts we have been given during the Manga.
I'm starting to really believe that Madara is manipulating his involvement in the story. Which direction he is trying to take Sasuke? I have no idea. Is Madara trying to get at Tsunade, the village, Danzou and his cronies?

Perhaps, it's Madara still trying to take control of Konoha by killing Tsunade and the strongest shinobi, creating a power vacuum and becoming the next Hokage? Who is to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.