[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kushina was already going to die and she wanted to take care of the Nine-tails so her husband and son would live :T_T: What a heartfelt situation that was with Minato crying as the image of the three of them living happily together shatters. And in the end they both believed in their son that he will save the world, I have nothing to say other than :T_T:
P.S. I curse the retard who gave this chapter a 1

baah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About Akatsuki, let's find out. Go get these facts, will you?
1. Aside from Pain, Konan, Itachi and maybe Zetsu and Orochimaru, the rest of Akatsuki regarded Pain as the founder and leader.
2. Tobi was not officially a member of Akatsuki before Sasori's dead.
3. Kisame not even aware of who Tobi really is before Tobi unmasked to him.
4. In the Kakhasi Gaiden, at the time of the war, Minato was already a jounin and a teacher to Kakhasi, Obito and Rin.
5. In my estimation, Jiraiya supposed to teach Nagato, Konan and Yahiko at around the same time with Kakhasi Gaiden, meaning Nagato is younger than Minato.
6. When Jiraiya taught Nagato and company, he wrote the book whose hero was called Naruto.
7. Minato read the book when Jiraiya came back, at the same time Kushina got pregnant.
8. When Jiraiya left Nagato, he has not mastered the rinnegan, and it's years after that when Yahiko died and Nagato killed Hanzo.

Tell me then from all those facts, when Akatsuki was formed?

hmmm.....during the previous ninja world war.....tsuchikagure was already using akatsuki..so this means akatsuki is a well known mercenary ninja's since before previous Ninja world war...so i guess...it was formed between the time madara decided to leave the leaf and before his fated battle with hashirama....

Last edited:

dexter64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About Akatsuki, let's find out. Go get these facts, will you?
1. Aside from Pain, Konan, Itachi and maybe Zetsu and Orochimaru, the rest of Akatsuki regarded Pain as the founder and leader.
2. Tobi was not officially a member of Akatsuki before Sasori's dead.
3. Kisame not even aware of who Tobi really is before Tobi unmasked to him.
4. In the Kakhasi Gaiden, at the time of the war, Minato was already a jounin and a teacher to Kakhasi, Obito and Rin.
5. In my estimation, Jiraiya supposed to teach Nagato, Konan and Yahiko at around the same time with Kakhasi Gaiden, meaning Nagato is younger than Minato.
6. When Jiraiya taught Nagato and company, he wrote the book whose hero was called Naruto.
7. Minato read the book when Jiraiya came back, at the same time Kushina got pregnant.
8. When Jiraiya left Nagato, he has not mastered the rinnegan, and it's years after that when Yahiko died and Nagato killed Hanzo.

Tell me then from all those facts, when Akatsuki was formed?
When Yahiko died nagato and conan, created akatsuki to bring peace....[/QUOTE]

You don't get it man, the one that actually formed Akatsuki was Madara, but he hid behind Pain and told Pain to founded and leaded Akatsuki. While he controlled Pain from the shadows. Those facts I listed were for someone that thought that Akatsuki was formed not long after Madara defeat to the 1st Hokage.

dexter64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm.....during the previous ninja world war.....tsuchikagure was already using akatsuki..so this means akatsuki is a well known mercenary ninja's since before previous Ninja world war...so i guess...it was formed between the time madara decided to leave the leaf and before his fated battle with hashirama....

Check your fact man. How could he used Akatsuki before Akatsuki even existed. Take a look at the time line I've given, before you came to this outrageous conclution. If the timeline I gave has a flaw please show me where it is wrong.

In order to raise money for Akatsuki's operation, Akatsuki became soldiers of fortune, assasins and also bounty hunters. Of course there are countries that hired Akatsuki, but the problem was your timeline. It all happened after the 3rd ninja war not before.

Last edited:

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man sutch a emotional chapter i knew this would eventeauly happen but why whyyyyy most minato and kushina die :(

i give a 5/5 1 of the best writen and drawn naruto chapters till now.

so what do we know now and what more misteries we got?

1. minato defeated madara that was forced to run away for his life
2. thunder god is so awesome naruto most learne it.
3. death reaper seal not a option for naruto
4.what is madara he is for sure not a human anymore more like a ghost in a jelly body :eek:
5. the other half of the kyubi is in minato and in my opinion that part of the kyubi is lost forever
6. now we realy dont have a clue what THAT JUSTSU is FTG not u dont need kyubi for it, death reaper seal eather a jin cant do that jutsu

so it most be something uberpowerfull

anyway it looks like the end of this flash back only 1 chapter left with it, so in 2 or 3 chapters we will maybe (with big chance) see finaly what naruto can do now.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter ^^

But what I don't get is from what is Madara made o_O when Minato hit him, not only did he started to bleed, but he also started to melt or something and in the next panel you can see his left arm completely stretched out and became very thing:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato <3 reminds me of a squirrel from movie "Over the hedge" just :lmao:

With whole story Kushina told Naruto, there is something to say Sasuke and maybe turn him against Tobi, his only one to blame why all went this way... One man and so much trouble

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tobi defintly apart of zetsu or zetsu came from tobi

but i rember when zetsu said tobi is a good boy

maybe they did some transfer jutsu thing either way this is a mysteryO.O

maldoror

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the thories that say madara will extract the other half from naruto. I think it might go like this; Madara captures 8 tails and the the Yang half (the one inside death god) of the kyuubi and complete the statue. He uses the revived Akatsuki members + statue as his war machines, while naruto makes peace with the yin half, master "that jutsu" and stands against them.

DeathReaperSeal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha Madara fanboys are ripping their asses because madara got owned lol!
now I'm sure it will have a reason wont it .__. madara boys?
Btw now I am 100% sure madara is connected to Zetsu..., found it sad that Minato coudn't contact the third about the fight with Madara that made him delay...

kyubikiran

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man fourth is awesome...now i believe the interview is real...kishimoto said of all the dead ninjas he can be considered as the strongest...no wonder he is one bad ass...somebody was saying tobi/madara intentionally gets defeated...i don't think so...he planned this long time..remember madara saying this to kushina he waited for a long time...no body who is full of revenge against something would want to delay their plan to crush it forever....i doubt madara waited and planned everything and extracted the nine tails would get defeated intentionally so that he can wait for 16 more years..where he can easily destroy everything...

he did know about minato's ability, but he did not expected him to be a such a smart bad ass..who read his moves quickly and countered his moves....even madara said when minato is placing the contract seal on madara that r u trying to free the nine tails from his control...even the so-called great madara did not realized that minato already did it...

Hyuuga Essa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♆ Rei ♆;2070105 said:
What an amazing chapter that was! In every aspect.
It's such a pity that no one ever talked to Naruto about those 2 and how great they were.
Just EPIC <3
I dont think many people knew who hes parents were.

these are the only people we know of thatknew who narutos parents were.

3rd
5th
Jiraiya
Kakashi

Akatsuki leader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow so many minatotards and narutards i give this chapter 1 score... i dont like it nothing new...... oh and naruto-boy is ugly ... just look the face that scars.........and big hair......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.