[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if kishi had made minato and madars fight last any longer , kishi would probable have to show us other jutsu and skills madara has and i think he is probably holding them back for later in the manga
Perhaps, but it would have been more interesting if Madara displayed some of his abilities against Minato. Now when is he going to do so? Against Naruto, Sasuke? It was an ideal moment for Kishimoto, and for some reason he just decided to pass it up. Well, he has his reasons, and he can't be blamed for it.

maldoror

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2. Can't be the 4th, the 2nd, the 1st or the 3rd. Why? Edo tensei summons someone's soul, and the souls of all the previous hokages are sealed within the death god. 3rd used the death reaper seal to seal away the 1st and the 2nds soul and sealed his in the process as well. The 4th just ended up sealing his own soul within the death reaper seal when he sealed away half of the fox's chakra. So it has to be someone else.
So who was in the 3rd coffin which orochimaru was summoning when fighting 3rd ?

mics

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Something that the frogs mention to naruto when he recieved the key for the seal
2. Can't be the 4th, the 2nd, the 1st or the 3rd. Why? Edo tensei summons someone's soul, and the souls of all the previous hokages are sealed within the death god. 3rd used the death reaper seal to seal away the 1st and the 2nds soul and sealed his in the process as well. The 4th just ended up sealing his own soul within the death reaper seal when he sealed away half of the fox's chakra. So it has to be someone else.
3. Possibly. Naruto will problably learn it. And with Kage Bushin and sage mode...well possibilities are endless aren't they?
4. Well, one can imagine that EMS will give Sasuke some juice to fight against Naruto. And don't forget that unless Naruto complete merges with the nine tails, he is still very weak against Genjutsu, the area were Sharingan users are the strongest.
When orochimaru fought the 3rd he also summoned the 4th but the 3rd prevented it from completely being summoned. That means edo tensei can summon someones soul even after being sealed by death god. we know that kabuto mastered the edo tensei. So there is a possibility that the coffin kabuto summoned could contain 1st, 4th, or madara's old body.

My opinion also about madara is that zetsu lend his body to madara. As you can see zetsu and madara share some characteristics. I mean how could madara teleport precisely to where he wants if he doesn't know where the person is exactly positioned? before teleporting he must have been observing those anbus gaurding kushina's birth before attacking them. Zetsu is good at spying/obesrving. he could be several meters away or near without being detected. You see this is the characteristics that madara and zetsu share.

Also, 16 years ago madara did not formed the akatsuki yet. His purpose of unleashing 9 tails wast to destroy konoha(senju and uchiha). After his defeat he devised another plan. That is to collect sharingans so he can use izanagi as many times as he wants without a fear of dying. Why? Because he knows that despite his superb skills madara knows there is always someone stronger than him. Later he found out about renigan and gained interest on it and the tailed beasts history. Madara figured out to himself "Why not let someone fight for you instead of doing the job yourself?" so he used people to do all the hardwork.

maldoror

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"When Orochimaru used this jutsu against Hiruzen, three coffins were summoned, but Hiruzen stopped one of them. This third coffin is not seen in the manga, but in the anime it has "four" (四, Yon) written on it. "

The other coffins had one and two on them, and 1st + 2nd poped out of those. It makes sense since orochimaru wanted to humor 3rd by summoning dead hokages. So either Kishi made a mistake there or souls in dead demon seal are summonable. Imo very slight chance that he wasn't 4th.

kydo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I dont understand guys is why did Minato tell Naruto that Madara saw through everything he did when clearly he kicked his @ss.

Also If the 3rd gave up his life instead of the 3rd the Manga would have gone a totally different way.

Naruto would not have been so rebellious or maybe he would have been arrogant because he was the son of the 4th.

Also maybe Minato would not have let the Uchiha masacre occur and then Sasuka would not have been driven by revenge.

So basically if the 3rd died and the 4th lived we would have no manga
I am the one who indirectly started that minor discussion. I only said wat i said about the 3rd sealing the fox as one of those, "I wonder why it didnt go that way/what if it went this way" kinda thing. The manga being much different, and having no Naruto Manga at all, are 2 different things. I would have argued this point anyway, but i shouldnt have to say as much now, as thnx to you ive realised that Kishi himself has proved some of your speculations wrong. Kishi showed what life would have been like if Naruto's life didnt suck as much as it does in this Manga. On the second page of this chapter.

Even if it was Minato alone who survived, Minato would have raised Naruto properly, and most likely Naruto would have wanted to be just like the 4th (meaning not arrogant but humble altho powerul).

The differences in the manga would be:

1.Naruto would be a beast as he would get Minato added to his list of Mentors. His chakra wouldnt have been screwed up when he was young due to the kyuubi chakra so he would have gotten stronger more quickly.

2.Sasuke wouldnt be as hated i guess, cuz he would be a good guy, and Kishi would have developed his and Naruto's relationship as rivals diferently.

3.Minato would have posibly stoped the Uchiha Masacre as u stated, which would result in us posibly seeing Itachi more, playing a role similar to that of Kakashi's in the series. This would also mean that both Naruto and Sasuke would have the 2 strongest ninjas (after Nagato) as mentors, making them just as, if not more powerul than they are now but in dierent ways.

list could go on.But basicaly the series would have been very much diferent but not necessarily worse.It would just have been less dark, sad and we would have seen less crying. Less crying is always a good thing in my opinion.

Oh yeah

4.Orochimaru would have been owned when he tried to get revenge on Minato for stealing his hokage position lol. :hypertobi:

Last edited:

Itachi Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, what I think that does not make any sense is the fact that Yondaime said it would be physically and conceptually impossible to seal completely the Kyubi's chakra, and yet other shinobi were able to seal it inside Kushina...Is kishimoto contradicting himself? I think that even without the sharingan you guys would be able to see my point =)...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So who was in the 3rd coffin which orochimaru was summoning when fighting 3rd ?
Guys, the 3rd coffin orochimaru summoned was Minato, the 4th. It didn't show it in Manga but it did in Anime , check episode 80ish something w/e when Orochimaru summon the coffins. It said 4TH kage, I know Anime aren't as Accurate as manga but yea... IN ANIME there it said 4TH KAGE on the 3rd coffin.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"When Orochimaru used this jutsu against Hiruzen, three coffins were summoned, but Hiruzen stopped one of them. This third coffin is not seen in the manga, but in the anime it has "four" (四, Yon) written on it. "

The other coffins had one and two on them, and 1st + 2nd poped out of those. It makes sense since orochimaru wanted to humor 3rd by summoning dead hokages. So either Kishi made a mistake there or souls in dead demon seal are summonable. Imo very slight chance that he wasn't 4th.
You don't know to a certainty. Like I say, it could have been anyone. Orochimaru could have summoned Sarutobi's father, Sasuke Sarutobi. Wouldn't that "humor" Hiruzen, to have to fight against his own father? Just because it had "four" written on it doesn't mean it was Minato. Four could indicate anything at all; it's too broad. An entire list could be made as to who was inside that coffin.

But on a side note, do you think that the unseen person inside the third coffin whom Sarutobi said "he had to stop," and the sixth coffin with the unknown person inside when Kabuto confonted Madara, might be the same?

Sarutobi and Madara both held fear for the person (I am excluding Minato) that was in the coffins they saw (or felt) when confronted. If it is indeed the same person in both instances, that suddenly makes things much more interesting.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, the 3rd coffin orochimaru summoned was Minato, the 4th. It didn't show it in Manga but it did in Anime , check episode 80ish something w/e when Orochimaru summon the coffins. It said 4TH kage, I know Anime aren't as Accurate as manga but yea... IN ANIME there it said 4TH KAGE on the 3rd coffin.
It didn't say "Fourth Hokage." All it was said was "four;" no real meaning can be extracted from that because it isn't specific enough; that number can be symbolic of anything at all. It is only an assumption among Naruto fans that the third coffin had Minato inside it; we can't know for sure.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It didn't say "Fourth Hokage." All it was said was "four;" no real meaning can be extracted from that because it isn't specific enough; that number can be symbolic of anything at all. It is only an assumption among Naruto fans that the third coffin had Minato inside it; we can't know for sure.
True, its after all anime, manga is the real thing made by the author. since they showed the 1st and 2nd kage , most likely it could been the 4th but yea it's a theory.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
P.s originally Minato beat madara or least make him leave. Minato and the 3rd... There is always another way of them doing it without Minato dying, but its the storyline if Minato didn't die for the attack, Naruto wouldn't be a host etc. Im sure the 3rd , 4th can take out tobi , the fox =).

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, its after all anime, manga is the real thing made by the author. since they showed the 1st and 2nd kage , most likely it could been the 4th but yea it's a theory.
I suppose so. It's just one of those unanswered questions that most likely will not be resolved - it's going to be open for debate until the series' end.

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could have been anyone. People only assume that it was Minato who was summoned by Orochimaru, when in fact there are many other possibilities.
Dude when Oro fought Sarutobi at that time there were in total 4 Hokages. Sarutobi himself was the 3rd and Oro summoned 3 coffins among which two were the 1st and 2nd Hokage and Sarutobi stopped the last coffin. So does it takes to be a genius to figure out who was in that coffin

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, what I think that does not make any sense is the fact that Yondaime said it would be physically and conceptually impossible to seal completely the Kyubi's chakra, and yet other shinobi were able to seal it inside Kushina...Is kishimoto contradicting himself? I think that even without the sharingan you guys would be able to see my point =)...
No Minato said that its completely impossible to seal the Kyuubi inside the Death God or in that tech so he sealed half of it inside the Death God and the other half inside Naruto. And Minato might have even thought of completely sealing it inside Naruto just like Kushina but Minato was already exhausted and he had to save the village from any damage so that was the most quickest way to solve the village. On this matter your Sharingan made a slight mistake Itachi San:D

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude when Oro fought Sarutobi at that time there were in total 4 Hokages. Sarutobi himself was the 3rd and Oro summoned 3 coffins among which two were the 1st and 2nd Hokage and Sarutobi stopped the last coffin. So does it takes to be a genius to figure out who was in that coffin
it may or may not have been implied that the 3rd coffin was minato. surly we can infer it. i myself believe it was minato. but can't we all agree that there is no way to be SURE that its minato?

Status
Not open for further replies.