[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maldoror

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically if the 3rd died and the 4th lived we would have no manga
Huh we are talking IN context, not OUT. If another action would be more logical or not. This has nothing to do with the existence of the manga.

Let me put it like this; when madara showed up, if 4th hokage laughed and shook his ass to madara while singing a song, would this be fine with you just because manga wouldn't exist if past events had been changed...

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting chapter. Lots of loose ends as usual, to make us go mad trying to figure things out. LOL.

Why didn't Madara kill Minato? And sorry, but for a such high level ninja like Madara, don't you think that the whole battle was a little too "easy"? I mean, Minato is strong ok. I know. But Madara didn't do a thing...did he want to lose? Was all of this so that the kyubi was sealed in Naruto? Maybe he wanted to acess the fox in a time were there was no one that could stop him from gettng it? Well, basically today you have who? More or less no one that could stop madara. Perhaps Jiraya could, but he managed to get him killed. Tsunade could possibly throught her knowledge in sealing but I doubt that she will survive much longer. Then danzo...well he managed to get someone to kill him too. Who could stop Madara today? besides naruto that is? So the question is....Did madara plan all this? Because honestly I just was expecting more from Madara. It disapointed me and I just think that Madara in this chapter was suddenly shown as stupidly weak. He controlled the nine tailed fox and what? didn't do anything else. Weird. Just like he was weak on purpose... Oh and he was the real madara. Otherwise, when minato used the seal to surpress his control of the fox, it would not work, because one can assume that only the real Madara can control it.
These are my exact thoughts too. Yet for some reason went I want to raise them everybody tells me I just cannot accept the fact Madara got defeated. Perhaps, but this was so unlike Kishimoto, if you ask me; he makes every battle long and exciting, and quite frankly my expectations for this one weren't even close to being met. If Minato would have won, it doesn't matter, but to do it against Madara so effortlessly - that's just reducing Madara's worth as a character. Yes, Minato is powerful, with a high level of intelligence, with a good number of techniques, but people conveniently forget Madara is too. Is it that shocking for all Minato fans that Madara might have planned this? To be able to get the Nine-Tailed Fox with no real obstacle blocking his way (sans Naruto of course).

Let's examine the length of recent battles that Kishimoto has given for us. Take Naruto and Pain, for example. It was twelve chapters.

Next, Sasuke and Itachi. Ten chapters of clashing.

When you look at Minato and Madara's fight, it was not even seventeen pages, which is the length of one Naruto manga chapter. And this was one of the battles that many have been waiting for. Of course, it's Kishimoto's story, and he decides the direction where it goes, but I'm sure that many other readers expected the fight to be a little longer. But if Minato defeated Madara, then so be it.

I agree but everytime you say
ANYTHING against minato even if its not really against him just that u r suspicious that it might have been madara's plan they are all on ur back saying u just like madara more or that crap when the fact is they just like minato way to much :mad:. yes he is cool/awesome/strong but open ur eyes and see the facts ppl if minato was that much stronger than tobi then wouldn't tobi be dead already
he gave naruto the nine tailz because he couldn't beat him
oh well :D

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No no and NO. Madara could not have planned this for multiple reasons.

1.) Nagato was with Jiraiya, so Madara doesn't know of the existence of the Jyubi YET!
2.) Madara's plan is only to destroy Konoha at the moment, the Moon's eye plan has not been created YET! Kyubi is the strongest, why not use it?
3.) Madara had the Kyubi under his control and that took alot of effort to KEEP it under control, so he had limited power to fight Minato.
4.) Madara did not know YET the basis for Minato's Flying Thunder God Technique. He did not know that Minato teleports to the seals which he finally noticed the seal on the kunai when Minato used the Rasengan. At the time, Minato quickly placed the seal on Madara, and Madara and know idea where it was placed so now he was at a disadvantage and he lost the fox.

Madara is smart after all. Giving up isn't bad when your in a battle you cannot win. He underestimated Minato, that is what Kishi is showing us. All of you Madara lovers are just to busy sucking Madara's d!ck to realise.
its possible he already knew about the jubi i mean how do u know that he didnt just plan for danzo to kill yahiko (or whatev) to manipulate him. :D

something is missing and obviously we don't know it yet stupid kishi makes us actually *GASP* think

Hipster Madara

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay just think how one earth would Madara know that the Kyuubi will be sealed in Naruto??????????? it was just a last minute decision made by Minato............. and also why on earth would he let go of the Kyuubi intentionally after getting hold of it. Just think:confused:
i said its just an opinion/theory and i said it was probably wrong.
it does not matter anyways because either way minato made madara retreat. whether madara meant for that or not really doesn't matter cuz he lost and won either way. he lost the ninetailz (either way) but he got to kill uchiha (either way see what im getting at.) . it was sort of like to gain something you must give up another
whether he felt like giving it up or not doesn't really matter right now because what happened happened he can't re do it

Madara fans would rather think madara did it on purpose because they just like madara better and dont like him losing

People in the middle just are disappointed that the battle was really short.

And minato fans would rather think minato kicks his you know what because they like him better

It can be whichever way you want it to be in ur mind because either way you get the same conclusion :D so stop trying to convince other ppl to think like you
right now instead of argueing whether madara knew or not lets ENJOY minato's last epic moment :D

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 1st time you posted your agreement that yes maybe Madara planned his lost to Minato, I have to checked several times to make sure it's you that posted it and not silenseofthelambs. It's almost exact copy.

Here is the post by Sennin Jinchuuriki when silenseofthelambs said the argument

Sennin Jinchuuriki has beat me to the post, but here is my answer to silenseofthelambs:

Please check these pages, but better yet how about reread the whole 502 & 503 chapters.

Do you feel that Madara lost intentionally? From the dialogs and drawings, do you honestly think it's even possible? Personally I translate !!!??? as 'surprise combine with confusion' or 'thought of WTF' or 'a big WHAT HAPPENED?'. One sure have the ultimate frustration when one uttered 'DAMN IT' which Madara did.

If you have something against silenceofthelambs please, don't drag me in the middle. My post was completly different. Besides, I didn't bash on anyone. And I maintain my opinion: it's weird that one of the greatest ninja alive who is definitly more experienced in battle that anyone alive was defeated in a rather simple way. And please, i'm not a madara fan. And everyone has to agree that for someone supposedly so strong, he put up a rather lame resistance. I only expressed that opinion.

OopsWrongHole

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i said its just an opinion/theory and i said it was probably wrong.
it does not matter anyways because either way minato made madara retreat. whether madara meant for that or not really doesn't matter cuz he lost and won either way. he lost the ninetailz (either way) but he got to kill uchiha (either way see what im getting at.) . it was sort of like to gain something you must give up another
whether he felt like giving it up or not doesn't really matter right now because what happened happened he can't re do it

Madara fans would rather think madara did it on purpose because they just like madara better and dont like him losing

People in the middle just are disappointed that the battle was really short.

And minato fans would rather think minato kicks his you know what because they like him better

It can be whichever way you want it to be in ur mind because either way you get the same conclusion :D so stop trying to convince other ppl to think like you
right now instead of argueing whether madara knew or not lets ENJOY minato's last epic moment :D
I totally agree, I'm in the middle so I just want to enjoy my manga instead of hearing the little bitch slapping arguments etc xd

OopsWrongHole

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Look for madara's left hand...it's liquid...weird...
That exactly what I thought so that why I think this...

When Tobi hand is hanging off by waxy goo I guess, It gave me an idea that he must be apart of Zetsu but wears his mask because like zetsu, he has two personalities because when Tobi says 'he just a former shell of himself', maybe he don't just mean that in power but on who he is as a person aswell, maybe he does have a 2nd personality like when you see Tobi being a complete retard xd

But I don't think it exactly like Zetsu split personality where they are both active personalities...

Maybe... when Madara was defeated by the 1st Hokage, Zetsu somehow found him in his dying state and saved him or something similar to that and for him to save Madara he had to share his power with Madara like with the unusual healing of missing limbs etc but has a result Madara's personality is split in two? So he became Tobi Just a random theory, Probably didn't explain it well due to sleepiness but thought I'd give my opinion before I forget it :D

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That exactly what I thought so that why I think this...

When Tobi hand is hanging off by waxy goo I guess, It gave me an idea that he must be apart of Zetsu but wears his mask because like zetsu, he has two personalities because when Tobi says 'he just a former shell of himself', maybe he don't just mean that in power but on who he is as a person aswell, maybe he does have a 2nd personality like when you see Tobi being a complete retard xd

But I don't think it exactly like Zetsu split personality where they are both active personalities...

Maybe... when Madara was defeated by the 1st Hokage, Zetsu somehow found him in his dying state and saved him or something similar to that and for him to save Madara he had to share his power with Madara like with the unusual healing of missing limbs etc but has a result Madara's personality is split in two? So he became Tobi Just a random theory, Probably didn't explain it well due to sleepiness but thought I'd give my opinion before I forget it :D

But you have a point there. Zetsu is somewhat linked to Madara. And he could have saved Madara after the first almost killed him. Not bad thinking...really.

FTGSKU

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the people are right mabey tobi is madaras son or something
But who would want to have a kid with him everyone hated him
And the person in the coffin could have possibly been the 1st!
Or the 4th! Or maybe his real body sense he is just a former shell of himself
Maybe he has someones elses body cause his was too wounded!

FTGSKU

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the people are right mabey tobi is madaras son or something
But who would want to have a kid with him everyone hated him
And the person in the coffin could have possibly been the 1st!
Or the 4th! Or maybe madaras real body sense he is just a former shell of himself
Maybe he has someones elses body cause his was too wounded from the first!

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ANYTHING against minato even if its not really against him just that u r suspicious that it might have been madara's plan they are all on ur back saying u just like madara more or that crap when the fact is they just like minato way to much :mad:. yes he is cool/awesome/strong but open ur eyes and see the facts ppl if minato was that much stronger than tobi then wouldn't tobi be dead already
In my opinion and based on the replies you have posted, you are more fanatic of madara than silenceoflamps or other people are. You are even more fanatic of madara than I am of minato. The only difference between you and them is that you use their post to your advantage and use nice words or argument killer statements. You are like the judge to the arguments there has been. The person who gives conclusions and puts a stop. But you don't do it neutrally. You do it in favor of the character you are fanatic of which is madara. I don't see why you would even think that you even have the power of doing this.

open ur eyes and see the facts ppl if minato was that much stronger than tobi then wouldn't tobi be dead already

who are you to say this? are you kishi? who are you to imply our eyes are closed and yours are open?

Of course tobi would have been dead if he had continued the fight but he ran away. In fact, I am quite surprise to even see tobi still standing up and escaping when he got hit by a rasengan and got stabbed with minato's kunai probably in his vital organ. A normal shinobi would have been dead but it seems that tobi has a special type of body. He is probably somewhat like sasori.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion and based on the replies you have posted, you are more fanatic of madara than silenceoflamps or other people are. You are even more fanatic of madara than I am of minato. The only difference between you and them is that you use their post to your advantage and use nice words or argument killer statements. You are like the judge to the arguments there has been. The person who gives conclusions and puts a stop. But you don't do it neutrally. You do it in favor of the character you are fanatic of which is madara. I don't see why you would even think that you even have the power of doing this.

open ur eyes and see the facts ppl if minato was that much stronger than tobi then wouldn't tobi be dead already

who are you to say this? are you kishi? who are you to imply our eyes are closed and yours are open?

Of course tobi would have been dead if he had continued the fight but he ran away. In fact, I am quite surprise to even see tobi still standing up and escaping when he got hit by a rasengan and got stabbed with minato's kunai probably in his vital organ. A normal shinobi would have been dead but it seems that tobi has a special type of body. He is probably somewhat like sasori.
What I think he is trying to say is that anyone who supports Madara's character more than Minato's is often bashed by the many people who are in favor of Minato. That there is no more room for someone to have preference for Madara, is what I think he is saying (though I could be wrong). Sure, Madara might have gotten defeated, I admit this, but you have to consider the fact that in the end, he also won. Minato died to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox, and after that Madara massacred the Uchiha clan, like he wanted to do for many years.

It's hard to say - considering Minato died to defeat Madara's weapon, the boundaries between "victory" and "defeat" are messy, and not as well-tended as many seem to think. In my eyes, Konoha experienced what is called a Pyrrhic victory - Minato made Madara retreat (though where he went remains to be seen), and they defefated the Nine-Tailed Fox, but with a steep, steep price. Konoha lost its Hokage (wife included), a great number of its ninja, and a good part of the structures that make up the village.

Madara was stopped; but at what cost? As I have always said, Minato is an incredible ninja, but there were things that night that were also out of his control. Every victory has a taste that is bittersweet.

MisticDrone

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi ran after he lost control over the fox, so im thinking, what if the jutsu used to control kyubi is on a similar cooldown as the eye danzo had ? Meaby Tobi backed up coz he couldent use the jutsu to contro the fox for some time ? And it thats the case, why would he want to stay, no fox, no win :p

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I think he is trying to say is that anyone who supports Madara's character more than Minato's is often bashed by the many people who are in favor of Minato. That there is no more room for someone to have preference for Madara, is what I think he is saying (though I could be wrong). Sure, Madara might have gotten defeated, I admit this, but you have to consider the fact that in the end, he also won. Minato died to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox, and after that Madara massacred the Uchiha clan, like he wanted to do for many years.

It's hard to say - considering Minato died to defeat Madara's weapon, the boundaries between "victory" and "defeat" are messy, and not as well-tended as many seem to think. In my eyes, Konoha experienced what is called a Pyrrhic victory - Minato made Madara retreat (though where he went remains to be seen), and they defefated the Nine-Tailed Fox, but with a steep, steep price. Konoha lost its Hokage (wife included), a great number of its ninja, and a good part of the structures that make up the village.

Madara was stopped; but at what cost? As I have always said, Minato is an incredible ninja, but there were things that night that were also out of his control. Every victory has a taste that is bittersweet.

My favorite living character is Kakashi. Not Madara. I like Minato and Naruto and Kushina and all the good guys of the series...So i don't support Madara. I don't like him either. And the fact that we know nothing about him only makes me hate him even more. So, sorry but I wasn't supporting him. I only expressed and observation. It seems, however, that all people tend to make this a fan battle between characters. And I got stuck in the middle...Just because I expressed and opinion...I don't get it anymore.

nastradacha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if kishi had made minato and madars fight last any longer , kishi would probable have to show us other jutsu and skills madara has and i think he is probably holding them back for later in the manga

BigBen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thinking. Or if Naruto gets captured for some reason. Maybe he doesn`t die like the rest when extracted because he has only the "half" of the Kyubi?
Hey michael long time man but i agree
Just a few questions i have for everyone out there ( they may be stupid)
1 . What is "that Jutsu" everyone is refering too can't remeber reading anything about it
2 . Would that unmarked coffin that kabutoro had be the body of the forth hokage ... and thats why Tobi shit himself and made a deal with him ?
3 . Does this not look to everyone like a set up for Naruto to learn the flying thunder god tech of his father ? since it is the only way to get Madara and if so
4. WHAT WILL SASUKE DO TO WITHSTAND THE FIGHT AGAINST NARUTO HAHAHAHA i'm seriously not looking forward to that anymore ...
ON A special note i guess Minato Namikaze is the japanese way to say Chuck Norris lol
Get back to me guys i was really wondering about that all day :(

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey michael long time man but i agree
Just a few questions i have for everyone out there ( they may be stupid)
1 . What is "that Jutsu" everyone is refering too can't remeber reading anything about it
2 . Would that unmarked coffin that kabutoro had be the body of the forth hokage ... and thats why Tobi shit himself and made a deal with him ?
3 . Does this not look to everyone like a set up for Naruto to learn the flying thunder god tech of his father ? since it is the only way to get Madara and if so
4. WHAT WILL SASUKE DO TO WITHSTAND THE FIGHT AGAINST NARUTO HAHAHAHA i'm seriously not looking forward to that anymore ...
ON A special note i guess Minato Namikaze is the japanese way to say Chuck Norris lol
Get back to me guys i was really wondering about that all day :(
1. Something that the frogs mention to naruto when he recieved the key for the seal
2. Can't be the 4th, the 2nd, the 1st or the 3rd. Why? Edo tensei summons someone's soul, and the souls of all the previous hokages are sealed within the death god. 3rd used the death reaper seal to seal away the 1st and the 2nds soul and sealed his in the process as well. The 4th just ended up sealing his own soul within the death reaper seal when he sealed away half of the fox's chakra. So it has to be someone else.
3. Possibly. Naruto will problably learn it. And with Kage Bushin and sage mode...well possibilities are endless aren't they?
4. Well, one can imagine that EMS will give Sasuke some juice to fight against Naruto. And don't forget that unless Naruto complete merges with the nine tails, he is still very weak against Genjutsu, the area were Sharingan users are the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.