[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsWrongHole

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In every discussion like this there always someone who trying to prove their right against someone's theories... People when someone makes a theory there no need to go all out to try to prove them wrong, if you have a different theory then fair enough but don't go out of your way to try to prove it 100% true

BarBoBot

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just said that you can't prove whether it was Minato or not. The next second, you say "it had to be him." Which one do you want us to believe? And Sarutobi was most definitely not Minato's student. There is no proof that Minato taught Sarutobi the Shiki Fuujin - Sarutobi could have learned it himself from the forbidden scroll. And Sarutobi also did not know the Rasengan; that is just plain incorrect. While there is a good chance that it was Minato in the coffin, we don't know 100%. Let's end this argument; you cannot prove that it was Minato inside the coffin; I cannot prove that it wasn't. What more is there left to say?
you must be effin kidding me. How much more straight forward does it have to be?

First coffin has a 1 on it...first hokage steps out.

Second coffin has a 2 on it...second hokage steps out.

third coffin has a four on it...why? because the third hokage was already there.

why the **** would the coffin have a four on it unless it was the FOURTH HOKAGE?

by your logic it could be anyone, so why the **** not have a 3 on the coffin?

Instead of saying over and over and over again how there is no proof, why dont you give 1 good reason that the third coffin had a 4 on it.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you must be effin kidding me. How much more straight forward does it have to be?

First coffin has a 1 on it...first hokage steps out.

Second coffin has a 2 on it...second hokage steps out.

third coffin has a four on it...why? because the third hokage was already there.

why the **** would the coffin have a four on it unless it was the FOURTH HOKAGE?

by your logic it could be anyone, so why the **** not have a 3 on the coffin?

Instead of saying over and over and over again how there is no proof, why dont you give 1 good reason that the third coffin had a 4 on it.
In the manga, the third coffin is never seen. It is only in the anime that the third coffin has the number "four" inscribed on it. I tend to go by the manga (and not by the anime), so this entire argument would be canceled if we were going by the manga. Yes, the anime is accurate, but I'm pretty sure they deviate (even if just a little) from the regular course of the manga, so sometimes things we read in the manga and things we see in the anime can be disputed. This is really one of those things that can have any number of conclusions; having said that, no one is completely correct, though we can see that it is probably one conclusion over the other. I just wanted to state that since there is no solid proof in the manga telling us that Minato was in the coffin, we can't be sure that it was. That's all.

minatoisagod

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just said that you can't prove whether it was Minato or not. The next second, you say "it had to be him." Which one do you want us to believe? And Sarutobi was most definitely not Minato's student. There is no proof that Minato taught Sarutobi the Shiki Fuujin - Sarutobi could have learned it himself from the forbidden scroll. And Sarutobi also did not know the Rasengan; that is just plain incorrect. While there is a good chance that it was Minato in the coffin, we don't know 100%. Let's end this argument; you cannot prove that it was Minato inside the coffin; I cannot prove that it wasn't. What more is there left to say?
Not saying he his student but when someone teaches you a tech you are considered a student are you not. And why do u assume that tech was on the forbidden scroll man anything uplifting the fourth you seem to be against calm down its fictional dude.

zagubus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kushina never had the marks on her face though.
right but naruto and kyuubi where both inside kushina. i suppose a developing fetus could be affected by having that type of exposure to such a powerful chakra. i'm guessing that's why naruto was born with those whisker lines. i'm pretty sure that exposure had other, more subtle, effects on naruto too.

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
right but naruto and kyuubi where both inside kushina. i suppose a developing fetus could be affected by having that type of exposure to such a powerful chakra. i'm guessing that's why naruto was born with those whisker lines. i'm pretty sure that exposure had other, more subtle, effects on naruto too.
What were those lines under the eyes of the 3rd?

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is the next number 12? Why is it 12? What is 12? Answer any of these questions for me. We simply take these things for truth because that is what we have been taught, not because it is what is true or correct. Everyone lives life according to their experiences perception of the world; having said that, is anyone's view of the world truly correct?

I never said that any of you were "baby readers," but drawing conclusions without solid proof; that's what called an assumption, or theory (if evidence is used to support statements). Kishimoto is and will not explain everything, but considering he doesn't, the rest he leaves to us, to theorize, speculate, and assume. How can you call something a "solid proof" if it is only based on an opinion, one full of conviction or not? You're trying to prove to me something that might be true, but isn't necessarily so. It might have been Minato in the coffin, it might not have. But you can't choose one conclusion or the other because no evidence will be given to contradict one statement or the other. Tell me, what is there left to prove?
Why is it 12???????????????????? You must be kidding right dude there is something called sequence remember. And he is right sometimes we have to understand rather than getting solid proof because we don't get solid proof all the time

Last edited:

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright after learning the truth Naruto will be normally mad at Madara but he will calm down and not think of taking revenge. But I think this info will motivate Naruto to beat Madara and let Sasuke know the truth. So now the question is whether Naruto will learn a new tech and the answer is most probably yes. So now the thing is which jutsu will he learn FTG or "that jutsu":rolleyes:

BigBen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright after learning the truth Naruto will be normally mad at Madara but he will calm down and not think of taking revenge. But I think this info will motivate Naruto to beat Madara and let Sasuke know the truth. So now the question is whether Naruto will learn a new tech and the answer is most probably yes. So now the thing is which jutsu will he learn FTG or "that jutsu":rolleyes:
hmmm ... i still think J-Man was talking about somehting to do with the fox ... like helping naruto control it maybe that jutsu is what the frist had to control tailed beasts and as for the FTG kakashi does have the knife Naruto needs to figure out how to do it ... back in the gaiden i think it was his present but the possibilities are endless

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm ... i still think J-Man was talking about somehting to do with the fox ... like helping naruto control it maybe that jutsu is what the frist had to control tailed beasts and as for the FTG kakashi does have the knife Naruto needs to figure out how to do it ... back in the gaiden i think it was his present but the possibilities are endless
Ya the possibilities are endless and I guess we will know what type of training will Naruto undergo after this conversation

BigBen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya the possibilities are endless and I guess we will know what type of training will Naruto undergo after this conversation
if he does learn it tho omg ... he would be the untouchables lol and never have to fight a battle again
step 1 - clones
step 2 - sage mode
step 3 toss knifes around
step 4 - drink a beer as your clones just port around with sage mode on and pwn faces
lol it would be like a vacation for him to me the ftG would be extreme overkill lol like taking a 12 guage to a humming bird

gtgoku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The highlight of this chapter was that fag Madara running like a bitch. Anyways I predict the next chapter will sum up the flash back, than Naruto gets congratulated about the overcoming the nine tails. Hopefully than, Kisame will make his move. Than we'll probably get to see Killer Bee, and Gai Destroy that punk.

After all that done with, maybe we'll get to see Lee, and the rest of the other characters get some developing. (Especially, Rock Lee!!!) Hoping for some great Tai Justu techniques to come around

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if he does learn it tho omg ... he would be the untouchables lol and never have to fight a battle again
step 1 - clones
step 2 - sage mode
step 3 toss knifes around
step 4 - drink a beer as your clones just port around with sage mode on and pwn faces
lol it would be like a vacation for him to me the ftG would be extreme overkill lol like taking a 12 guage to a humming bird
He will be almost invincible but the thing is if Naruto becomes strong then Sasuke will most probably become strong too so balancing it out. But the most important question is whether Sasuke is gonna take out Madara or Naruto that seems to be a very interesting question

Reactions: BigBen
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People although we can't prove that it was the fourth in the coffin it couldn't have been anyone else. Oro wanted it to be a masters vs student thing and the third was kinda the fourths student since he taught him the death sealing tech and maybe rasengan. And it was a Hokage battle so it had to be him
That is incorrect.
Jiraiya taught Minato not the Third.
Rasengan was created by Minato as well as the dead Demon sealing technique (although it might have been kushina who taught Minato the Dead Demon sealing technique, since the Uzumaki clan specialize in sealing techniques).

BigBen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will be almost invincible but the thing is if Naruto becomes strong then Sasuke will most probably become strong too so balancing it out. But the most important question is whether Sasuke is gonna take out Madara or Naruto that seems to be a very interesting question
This is very true and very interesting
I would tend to suggest that Naruto gets Madara due to he will have to fight him since he is destined to do so ...
But i have thought that Kabutoro would be the Final villian within the whole manga if it progresses that far cause he will want to kill sasuke so Naruto will protect him lol Plus it started out with ORO being the badass it would throw me for a loop if he is what ended the manga as the ultimate villian maybe he will steal madara sharingan and become like an evil Kakashi with one eye and you will have MadKabutoOro lol
I have even thought that Naruto will end the manga with something similar to the 4th's sacrifice and he will give up his life to restore peace and balance the power amoung the nations as of right now Naruto is a Nuke for other countries that have sticks and stones haha
I may be wrong about other things but i don't think Sasuke can get much stronger as his final power-up is EMS and i thought it dosen't come with new techs but it is just a constant MS without fatigue and blindness altho formidable ...
Well to save alot of explaining Naruto is the main charactor so he will always be Op'd lol
But you do have a good question thats how i think it will go hopefully others get on it

Last edited:

rasenchidori

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am getting sick and tired of the people who keep trying to convince others. Those pointless arguments some of you are having are making me lose my interest in the forum. So if you could STOP fighting and start predicting, I would feel much better.

incme2002

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi! i have been reading naruto manga for almost 3 years and it is my first time here to post a comment. i've been reading also all ur comments here and i found out its lot of fun.. my question is all about naruto shippuden. why is it that NARUTO is using his family name as UZUMAKI instead of NAMIKAZE? guys do u have any idea? thanks

incme2002

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am getting sick and tired of the people who keep trying to convince others. Those pointless arguments some of you are having are making me lose my interest in the forum. So if you could STOP fighting and start predicting, I would feel much better.
dude that s y there is a forum so that we all here express ourselves.. so respect each other..

Status
Not open for further replies.