Not open for further replies.

Mysticlemon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so first of all many people are saying that its probably Genjutsu but i doubt thats likely because we all know by now that sharingan can dispel genjutsu and we can see that Danzo is no novice in using his sharingan effectively.

So some people say that Itachi is a part of the Tsukiyomi but so far every single time someone used Tsukiyomi the target was warped into some sort of alternate dimension with distorted time and space, and clearly the surroundings still seem to be the same.

Danzo seems suprised at the sight of Itachi and so far in this fight Danzo was not suprised or even slightly faltering even when he was in the grasp of Sasuke's Susanoo so we can tell that Danzo is genuinely mystified at Itachi's sudden arrival so i doubt that Itachi is a product of Danzo's tricks or even Madara's becuase the Crow's came out of Sasuke not Danzo.

So given all this i have a few ideas on what Itachi's appearance could be.

1.) Itachi could be a triggered thing like Minato in Naruto that was set to activate when Sasuke started fighting Danzo( which showed that he was trying to destroy Konoha) and mightve been a safeguard in case Sasuke chose that evil path to destroy Konoha and its Elders.

2.) another thing that no one was mentioned is that this appearance of Itachi could be a new Mangekyou ability of Sasuke. It was a previous theory that the number of parts the sharinghan divided the eye into the number of mangekyou abilities the user would possess and so far we haven't seen any of Sasuke's original mangekyou abilities. And based on the story every person to have possessed the Mangekyou has shown at least one different ability. Itachi: Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanno. Madara with his space/time jutsu and ability that allowed him to cheat Death from the 1st Hokage. So its only up to reason that even if sasuke doesnt get 6 total mangekyou abilities he should get atleast one original Mangekyou ability of his own.
So its possible that this might be his special ability as we see Sasuke evidently concentrating with Magekyou eyes open. Now due to the strain of the mangekyou, Sasuke would have to be a dumba*s to just waltz around with both mangekyou eyes open and not be doing a jutsu so this might be the product of that double eye stare

Er0c

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a bit drunk now but since it's the day after christmas it's a tradition to get wasted in Sweden... but this is irrelevant... WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON??!?!?!?!?!?! ITACHI?!??!?!?! OMG WHAT IS GOING ON?!??!?!! can't barely wait for the next chapter... I mean Itachi ?!??!?! omg?!?!??! though it's awesome and I totally love this plot. And I do sincerely LOVE itachi since he's the most awesome character because the way he do things... This is reallly a surprise.... Can't expect more.. Itachi really hated Danzo so if you think about it. so in a way I shouldn't be surprised but this is totally awesome... I'm so excited

Sorry for my bad english and so on, as I stated above, I'm a bit drunk.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look At Sasuke's Sharingan His Puipil Its Covering 50%. He's Definitely Goin Blind At A Very Fast Pace.

Use This As A Comparison
i agree cuz he has used his MS a lot since he got it. as a matter if fact he has used it in every fight since he got them and he's been in a lot of fights.

JakeFreak

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess it was Yondaime's technique, just like he did from konoha, just to prevent the 9 tail to come out. Our it was probably Itachi's plan, before he got killed, remember when he said something to Sasuke. Woooot.

rosexu1996

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter! Keep up the good work kishi.
As for Itachi, and somebody said this before probably, i had the feeling that this is itachi's gift to naruto, the reason why naruto hyperventilated and fainted. I believe it is a jutsu that self-activates when the image of team 7 falls apart and when naruto no longer knows what to do with sasuke. omg can't wait for the next chapter.
sorry for my bad grammar,im in a hurry.
and oh yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

SaiTheStrike

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you guys noticed, Sasuke's sharingans were active when Danzo performed those hand sings, which means he copied 'em and I really think he would use this to end the battle.

Naruto_Lee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iCould Be That Itachi Is Alive Because The Man Was A Straight Up Genious, iMean He Did Plan things out for long after his death maybe this was his ace in the hole & Now hes come to set the truth striaght ORRRR Its Sasukes genjutsu & hes just gunna say "For The Last Time I Told YOu Not To Speak Of Itachi" lol

Ok So iHad To Edit This Cause iCame Up With A Somewat Logical Explanation For Itachi's Reappearance. Ok So You Al Remember How Itachi Gave Sasuke Some Of His Powers By The Forehead Tap Well The It Would Make Sense That Itachi, Once Agian Being The Genius He Is, Planned For Sasuke To Persue Hatred Toward The Village, Because Of What They Did To Itachi. So Itachi Pulled A 4th On This One, Meaning That He Made It So That He Would Appear If Sasuke Fought Danzo, Why He Would Do This Is Im Still Uncertian.

lol itachi didnt wanted sasuke to know the truth .............so only he tried to kill madara using ametrasu ...........he wanted sasuke to live in peace happily...........not o take revene on the village............may be he might have wanted sasuke to take revenge on danzo and elders alone if sasuke knows the truth..............................

Last edited:

Naruto_Lee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys his chapter was awesome................ but one thing i have to say clearly,itachi is dead...... there is no chance for him o live..............it might be a genjutsu used by sasuke or as wrath told i might be itachi's doin just like ametrasu on madara......................or it might be bcaz of naruto..............guys remember naruto hyperventilated at the crucial time........so my theory is naruto would have had some conversation with itachi and let some part of itachi free.............or another theory is it might really be naruto using that power..........maybe in the next chaper naruto,kakshi and yamato may stand behind danzo..........so naruto miht have directly used that power............... and many told that danzo's eyes are like a heart........but i dont think like that..........what if it is some special power...........when all of the eyes close,danzo can combine their chakra with his left eye and eject a miraculous special power............ and i dont agree that danzo is a noob.............he is very cautious and a danerous fighter ..................if sasuke has cut his hand,it doesnt mean that he defeated him fully.............man danzo is far powerful than sasuke............i really think that itachi's appearance might have been bcaz of naruto.............either he should have let some part of itachi free or he should have reached the place where the fight is goin on and should have used that power directly..........

cheerful christmas to all of you guys....................enjoy this life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rsensuriken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think that naruto did that that...i mean if he saw his best friend and one of his enemies fighting he would rush into the fight that's his character it would be a bit strange if kishi changed the character of naruto which him one of the most loved characters. i strongly believe that its a planted jutsu from itachi or a genjutsu from sasuke which i doubt because he wouldn't have the chakra needed to cast it after a Sussano'o and an Amaterasu.

Naruto_Lee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think that naruto did that that...i mean if he saw his best friend and one of his enemies fighting he would rush into the fight that's his character it would be a bit strange if kishi changed the character of naruto which him one of the most loved characters. i strongly believe that its a planted jutsu from itachi or a genjutsu from sasuke which i doubt because he wouldn't have the chakra needed to cast it after a Sussano'o and an Amaterasu.
maybe you are right..............i'm just telling what is in my mind

Naruto_Lee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok guys this chapter was really surprising..............so there are more spoilers and predictions released already............just visit ..................just click this link .....................really amzing spoilers and predictions are there....................

Antequera

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok guys this chapter was really surprising..............so there are more spoilers and predictions released already............just visit ..................just click this link .....................really amzing spoilers and predictions are there....................
0_0 Why Would You Premote Another Website On Someonelses, Seems Kinda Wrong :confused:

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's only dumb predictions from 478 in there..Not spoilers..

SKTupac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the blindless of sasuke's eyes was the trigger to bring itachi back, just like the justu of the fourth like everbody said. Cause right after we saw his eyes, itachi came out. And there we could see the pupil was bigger.

Realy kishi, he messed up our heads with this one ^.^ but i love to see him back, he's one of my favorite. Hope it's not a genjutsu.

Noxito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that was an awesome chapter but I?m missing naruto... What?s going on with him, last time we saw him he fall uncounsciness...
Well actually what?s with itachi would be the main question after this manga i guess... I?ve got two theorys.. First Itachi is something like the 4rd hokage in Naruto, he shows up when saske?s losing control or is getting near to death..... 2nd Itachi is still alive in saske a little bit like that what kabuto had because itache loved this jutsu with the birds to show up but if he is still alive I think he would help saske kill danzou and then tell him to fight against madara because itachi really hated that guy.... So at least the question whats with Danzou and his sharingan arm: Well i strongly believe that it is something like hearts because they closed everytime he got killed, but if i am right saske will have a hard time killing danzou because damn man he got many sharingans... I hope saske see that revenge won?t help him and join naruto again and than comes killerbee and shows naruto how to "control" kyuubi and they fight madara because i think without an sharingan he can?t really be killed

Akatsuki leader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto is gonna be a idiot First minato and now Itachi this whole naruto is gonna be a whole shit...... or just SASUKE can SUCK UP Another man like orochimaru so he CAn SUCK UP NARUTO? :D or just a simple genjutsu.......
And When did he learn that Summoning BIRD techink???

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol itachi didnt wanted sasuke to know the truth .............so only he tried to kill madara using ametrasu ...........he wanted sasuke to live in peace happily...........not o take revene on the village............may be he might have wanted sasuke to take revenge on danzo and elders alone if sasuke knows the truth..............................
you really think that Itachi thought that ametrasu is enough to stop Madara? :D
dont be so naive, its Kishis anime not some random captain obvious

Naruto is damn deep anime if u know what im talking about :D

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so first of all many people are saying that its probably Genjutsu but i doubt thats likely because we all know by now that sharingan can dispel genjutsu and we can see that Danzo is no novice in using his sharingan effectively.

So some people say that Itachi is a part of the Tsukiyomi but so far every single time someone used Tsukiyomi the target was warped into some sort of alternate dimension with distorted time and space, and clearly the surroundings still seem to be the same.

Danzo seems suprised at the sight of Itachi and so far in this fight Danzo was not suprised or even slightly faltering even when he was in the grasp of Sasuke's Susanoo so we can tell that Danzo is genuinely mystified at Itachi's sudden arrival so i doubt that Itachi is a product of Danzo's tricks or even Madara's becuase the Crow's came out of Sasuke not Danzo.

So given all this i have a few ideas on what Itachi's appearance could be.

1.) Itachi could be a triggered thing like Minato in Naruto that was set to activate when Sasuke started fighting Danzo( which showed that he was trying to destroy Konoha) and mightve been a safeguard in case Sasuke chose that evil path to destroy Konoha and its Elders.

2.) another thing that no one was mentioned is that this appearance of Itachi could be a new Mangekyou ability of Sasuke. It was a previous theory that the number of parts the sharinghan divided the eye into the number of mangekyou abilities the user would possess and so far we haven't seen any of Sasuke's original mangekyou abilities. And based on the story every person to have possessed the Mangekyou has shown at least one different ability. Itachi: Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanno. Madara with his space/time jutsu and ability that allowed him to cheat Death from the 1st Hokage. So its only up to reason that even if sasuke doesnt get 6 total mangekyou abilities he should get atleast one original Mangekyou ability of his own.
So its possible that this might be his special ability as we see Sasuke evidently concentrating with Magekyou eyes open. Now due to the strain of the mangekyou, Sasuke would have to be a dumba*s to just waltz around with both mangekyou eyes open and not be doing a jutsu so this might be the product of that double eye stare

Out of everything thats been said i agree with this the most :)

Status
Not open for further replies.