Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto Manga 477 Discussion and 478 Predictions

Discuss here Naruto Manga 477 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 478. Keep this thread clean, no spamming.

Remember to Rate this weeks chapter. 1 is worst, 5 is best.

Links

Thanks to *********** for the release. I'll clean and upload a version when the Raw is out.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We'll try it like this for now. Posting a link as soon as someone else releases the chapter and update the link when its uploaded on NB. And the prediction/discussion threads will be in naruto manga section, stickied. They will be moved when a new thread is made.

narutosharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it the sharingan eyes are like danzo's different hearts just like Kakuzu you have to kill or close all the eyes if you wanna kill danzo or it might be something else

Last Arcanum

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:overjoy: But why did the crows come out of itachi? :( did sasuke use genjutsu or anything! I SO WANT ITACHI TO BE ALIVE!

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the crows come out of Sasuke and begin to form Itachi? I agree with what someone else said above, it appears as if each time Sasuke "killed" Danzo one of his Sharingan eyes closed so maybe all of the eyes have to close in order to really defeat/kill him. I'm with you and hope Itachi fooled us all and did some kinda of reincarnation jutsu and is alive but it could also be Tsukuyomi or some kind of genjutsu on Sasuke's part. Overall good chapter and intereststing abilities from Danzo and Sasuke, especially that taka summoning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antequera

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iCould Be That Itachi Is Alive Because The Man Was A Straight Up Genious, iMean He Did Plan things out for long after his death maybe this was his ace in the hole & Now hes come to set the truth striaght ORRRR Its Sasukes genjutsu & hes just gunna say "For The Last Time I Told YOu Not To Speak Of Itachi" lol

Ok So iHad To Edit This Cause iCame Up With A Somewat Logical Explanation For Itachi's Reappearance. Ok So You Al Remember How Itachi Gave Sasuke Some Of His Powers By The Forehead Tap Well The It Would Make Sense That Itachi, Once Agian Being The Genius He Is, Planned For Sasuke To Persue Hatred Toward The Village, Because Of What They Did To Itachi. So Itachi Pulled A 4th On This One, Meaning That He Made It So That He Would Appear If Sasuke Fought Danzo, Why He Would Do This Is Im Still Uncertian.

Last edited:

petzee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iCould Be That Itachi Is Alive Because The Man Was A Straight Up Genious, iMean He Did Plan things out for long after his death maybe this was his ace in the hole & Now hes come to set the truth striaght ORRRR Its Sasukes genjutsu & hes just gunna say "For The Last Time I Told YOu Not To Speak Of ITachi" lol[/QUOT

itachi is probably going to convince sasuke to give up on revenge and may probably help him fight danzou

Antequera

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOOOwwwww Now It Makes Sense Sasuke Brought Him Out Just Like He Did Orochimaru And He Has A New Summoning Animal Man Sasuke's A Beast

You must be registered for see images
Look At Sasuke's Sharingan His Puipil Its Covering 50%. He's Definitely Goin Blind At A Very Fast Pace.

Use This As A Comparison

Rukia Hime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iCould Be That Itachi Is Alive Because The Man Was A Straight Up Genious, iMean He Did Plan things out for long after his death maybe this was his ace in the hole & Now hes come to set the truth striaght ORRRR Its Sasukes genjutsu & hes just gunna say "For The Last Time I Told YOu Not To Speak Of ITachi" lol
itachi is probably going to convince sasuke to give up on revenge and may probably help him fight danzou
I would love to see this, but don't you think that Sasuke would at least slap Itachi in the face for lying at him? O_O;;
If Sasuke joins Itachi without much face-slapping, then.. o_O

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
just like my signature, and maybe thats why sasuke has all those abilitys :D becouse itachi was inside him, like oruchimaru

some said this before though

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I say it's just a genjutsu. Sasuke has the MS and madara/danzo doesn't know what powers itachi could have given to sasuke. Either way I say it's a fake to make danzo very scared, or maybe a shadow clone/crow clone. I mean the bird summoning was a complete and crazy throw off so i'm just guessing here.

If Itachi is alive I'ma make a signature out of him.

SaiTheStrike

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From my opinion, Sasuke is using some kind of genjutsu. I said that because Itachi's mangekyos are activated so yeaaa....

Also, and based on the theory that Danzo doesn't die untill his sharingans are closed, this new genjutsu won't help sasuke that much. Simply because he needs to close all of Danzo's eyes, which means killing more than one Danzo.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.