Whiteknight

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said, I wouldnt write off your theory though like I indicated above, that the probability of that is highly unlikely.

In order for your theory to work Madara would require :

A. A body transfer jitsu (In order to consume/take over another's body).

B. A resurrection jitsu(In case Obito is deceased).

C. If B is not applicable then A regeneration jitsu would be required anyway, far beyond that of Tsunade to beable to regenerate squished body parts.

D. As well as a re animation jitsu in order for him to bring back his old appearance .
Don't forget that Madara was a member of Akatsuki with some very interesting characters:

Pain: Who was able to animate and control 6 corpses at once to fight for him

Orochimaru: Who had a body transfer jutsu (and millions of other Jutsu)

Hidan: A bonifide immortal

Kakuzu: Effectively immortal, extends his lifespan by stealing body parts (especially the heart) from dead opponents

Sasori: Transplanted his heart into a puppet and got rid of his body completely. It's not mentioned whether this operation was expected to give longevity or immortality, however.

And let's not forget that if Tobi really is Madara as he claims, he is well over 100 years old and apparently in great condition.

I'm just saying, considering the techniques we have seen in other Akatsuki members, it is not entirely unlikely that Madara is somehow using the crushed and discarded body of Obito. Maybe he transfered to the body (like Orochimaru), maybe he just stole a bunch of parts from it (like Kakuzu and, unrelatedly, Danzou), or maybe he is using it as a puppet (like Pain). None of these are impossible.

Whiteknight

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was also thinking, in regards to sasuke vs naruto, that naruto showed us something new when he encountered pain in the last chap. b4 they went into the rewind or whatever they call it. he had those kyyubi/toad eyes. we don't kno what kind of power that mode beholds. Naruto's growth is limitless and the fact that he has been able to learn on the fly and also the ability to learn faster than most because of his shadow clone tech.
This is the exact feeling that gives me hope. Naruto has determination and he learns very quickly. One Jutsu that I would love to see Naruto learn is his father's Flying Thunder God technique. Nobody else uses it, but if Kakashi had a sharingan before Minato died, he might have seen it and learned it (but never used it himself). THAT would be awesome, and would definitely give Naruto a huge advantage over Sasuke. Plus, if anybody can learn such a complicated technique, it's Naruto with his thousands of clones.

More elemental attacks might be nice, especially if he learns water stuff or gains better control of wind stuff. Moukoton would be nice too but I think it's unlikely that Naruto is going to get that one.

I don't think the frog eyes have any special power of their own, just a sign of the frog-like natural chakra in his body having a transformative effect.

zed

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the exact feeling that gives me hope. Naruto has determination and he learns very quickly. One Jutsu that I would love to see Naruto learn is his father's Flying Thunder God technique. Nobody else uses it, but if Kakashi had a sharingan before Minato died, he might have seen it and learned it (but never used it himself). THAT would be awesome, and would definitely give Naruto a huge advantage over Sasuke. Plus, if anybody can learn such a complicated technique, it's Naruto with his thousands of clones.

More elemental attacks might be nice, especially if he learns water stuff or gains better control of wind stuff. Moukoton would be nice too but I think it's unlikely that Naruto is going to get that one.

I don't think the frog eyes have any special power of their own, just a sign of the frog-like natural chakra in his body having a transformative effect.
I would also love to see Naruto learning the Flying Thunder God technique, but i think i wouldn't be kakashi who would teach this technique rather Naruto will learn this technique directly from his father after releasing 8 tails!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.