Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get it the sharingan eyes are like danzo's different hearts just like Kakuzu you have to kill or close all the eyes if you wanna kill danzo or it might be something else
I like your opinion on the Danzou not dying matter and there is definitely a lot of logic in what you said.

Once again,check the chapter again.. Karin seemed to have realized that Danzo'o sharingans are getting shut everytime he suffers a fatal attack.
So i wouldn't say that Sasuke attack have been for nothing so far..
You took the words right out of my mouth lol​

Last edited:

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man lol.
~Well Idk if Itachi is alive. I mean Madara collected his body. I'm thinking it's a genjutsu. Maybe casted by Sasuke, or something Itachi implanted.
~And Sasuke got a new summon. When did he get that lol.
~Sasuke is going to go blind man. He's overusing his MS. But it's probably all part of Madara's plan to get him to take Itachi's eyes.
~I liked it though. Good chapter.

erosenin1000

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was an awesome chapter and it's open for several interpretations!
kishi really has the talent to suprise everyone ;)

first i thought like you danzou's eyes are some kind of lives, but i don't understand one thing: if you look close to page 11 and 12 you see danzou's eye closed but then reopened again when he raises his arm o_O maybe it's some kind of recovering jutsu. if you get hurt first your eye will be closed and the others go on fighting till the closed eye is recoverd. so maybe sasuke has to kill danzou with one hit. it's only a thought.

the part with itachi is the most mysterious one, if its a genjutsu why did he let itachi appear??? wich sense?? to fear danzou?

Last edited:

venom2010

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow nice predictions but they dont sound right for me remember people what happend between itachi & naruto it could have to do with dat.it might just be time for him to use it like itachi said.even dough it was meant to be use for sauske.alot off things has happend maybe he tought it was time for his entrance :cool:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i really liked this chapter :)

so what do i think...

.Danzo is only testing sasuke at the moment and assessing his abillities
.itachi is dead, its a genjutsu he planted on sasuke just in case he was to come up against danzo
.i dont think itachi will tell sasuke to give up on his hatred because i thought kishi said in an interview after this fight sasuke falls more into the darkness?

And i agree with all about karin noticing danzos eyes slowly closing after each death and each eye repressents a life of danzo...

rsensuriken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi is there probably bcuz of a genjutsu casted either from sasuke or from itachi himself who planted it in order to protect his little brother just like he did with amaterasu to protect sasuke from madara i myself have a little brother and even though he is a making my life hell i would kill for him...its just the way it goes xD imagine somebody like itachi what he would do to save/protect his brother

but as a fan of itachi i reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally hope that he is somehow alive
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ITACHI RULES xD

rsensuriken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
W8! His Body Is Disapearing As The Crows Come Out So iHave Yet Another Theory Maybee Sasuke Has Double Persona Now, When Itachi Taped His Forehead He Implanted His Persona In Sasuke? Idk Just A Random Theory Based On The Picture

cool theory but the same happened when oro appeared when sasukes chakra ran out while fighting itachi

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Discussion:

I have observed a lot of opinions/theories that have all been really logical and great ones. This chapter has to be the most epic chapter yet! It was absolutely awesome from Sasuke's new summoning which Madara had no idea about as he questioned it to Itachi's return. So much for Sasuke not having anything original. That taka summoning was splendid although I thought it would have instead of the taka, been a neko of some sort due to Nekobaa (possibly giving him a neko summoning contract). I've come across someone saying that Sasuke is even more closer to becoming blind due to his pupil being enlarged and as well as someone saying that Itachi coming back from the dead doesn't seem right when Madara offered Sasuke his eyes. Karin seemed to be realizing Danzou's Sharingan eyes closing ability and it is yet to be confirmed if Sasuke came around to realizing it as well but definitely did appear so as this was only apparent to Kairn because of he has done to Danzou. If this indeed true and Sasuke figured this out then it explains why he continued to crush Danzou left and right so that he would exhaust Danzou's extra lives and then he would be able to really die, I just hope that Sasuke is able to hang in there whether this is true or not. Itachi's return could also be from Naruto's reaction or Itachi implanting himself into Sasuke. Someone brought up those hands signs Danzou did in the previous chapter maybe having a play into Itachi's appearance or a secret tech, I have seen someone say that Itachi had an angered expression and if he is alive then he is obviously infuriated due to Danzou betraying the promise between the two. I've seen people saying that either Madara or Danzou could have been the ones to pull this off, although...

from these two pages, we can see that Danzou is surprised and why should he if this is his own doing? So it kind of puts a hole in Danzou being the reason for Itachi's appearance where it would be more like Madara even though if this is genjutsu then in my opinion I would have to say that it is Sasuke's doing especially with the fact that the crows that formed Itachi came out of Sasuke.

These could all very well be possible but of course we'll have to wait till next chapter.

Predictions:

I made a thread about the Itachi matter but truly this is a very complex matter to properly predict. I guess I could give it a shot and say that if Sasuke is the reason for Itachi returning then it is obviously to work on Danzou's psyche, ne? Although, if Sasuke did realize that everytime he supposedly killed Danzou a Sharingan eye closed as an additional life then why would he suddenly use genjutsu when he was doing fine by wasting Danzou's extra lives it just doesn't make any sense to me in doing so. Even so in Kishimoto's world of Naruto there is no logic lol If this is Madara's doing then what motive would he have exactly for this? It would make sense if this is a result of Naruto's panic attack, maybe it was important for Itachi to get his message (of course to cease in his avenging before he was to lose himself completely in the darkness) out to Sasuke much like that of Minato's.

I thought that I would originally have one prediction but as I typed and thought, there were many more things that crossed my mind lol​

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The chapter has been uploaded on NB now, I'll upload a NB Scans Chapter as soon as I get a Translator. If you guys got any friends who is able to translate Japanese -> English, who wants to join Narutobase Scanlations, contact me ^^

BLAZEx2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All i can say is DAMN!!.... i wont even lie..ive been slowly losin intrest in tha manga for almost a yr now (nothin really revealing...jus a buncha nonsence really...) I mean i always read it every week but still...... I thought tha chapter was decent overall...but tha ITACHI!! OMG!!!!! that completly brought me back into this shit GOOD JOB KISHI

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe Itachi suddenly appearing had something to do with Naruto fainting all of a sudden? I believe that Itachi also put something in Naruto that could channel out his spirit or something like that? lol Or maybe it's just Sasuke's genjutsu. Anyways, this was an awesome chapter :D

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only have 2 theory's on this Itachi thing that i think ppl said already:

1. It's a gengutsu. Could be made either by Sasuke, Danzo or Madara. I personally think it's madara.
2. It's another of itachi's activated abilities. Remember when sasuke amaterasu'ed Madara automatically? Maybe it's something like that. Itachi knew that Danzo knew the Uchiha thing so he probably planned this thing. And that thing was planned this way:

When sasuke saw Danzo, a seal inside sasuke would activate just like what happened with Naruto and Minato when naruto went 8-tails. A seal activates, Itachi defends and probably kills Danzo, seal effect desappears and itachi dies again. It's most probably like that.

OR

Naruto somehow appears and that is Itachi's gift. The crows come from Naruto that didnt show up yet and they 3 (Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto) fight against Danzo and Madara.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only have 2 theory's on this Itachi thing that i think ppl said already:

1. It's a gengutsu. Could be made either by Sasuke, Danzo or Madara. I personally think it's madara.
2. It's another of itachi's activated abilities. Remember when sasuke amaterasu'ed Madara automatically? Maybe it's something like that. Itachi knew that Danzo knew the Uchiha thing so he probably planned this thing. And that thing was planned this way:

When sasuke saw Danzo, a seal inside sasuke would activate just like what happened with Naruto and Minato when naruto went 8-tails. A seal activates, Itachi defends and probably kills Danzo, seal effect desappears and itachi dies again. It's most probably like that.

OR

Naruto somehow appears and that is Itachi's gift. The crows come from Naruto that didnt show up yet and they 3 (Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto) fight against Danzo and Madara.
Option 2 i think, sasuke looks as surprised and danzo and madara, so it justs seems like the activated ability itachi left behind, maybe it was triggered after sasuke used his new summon?

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely from Orochimaru.. He had summon Manda before and Orochimaru obviously taught him a lot of techs including summoning and Kirin..
i think i've heard somewhere that everybody has just one kind of animal to summon (except pain whose had piercings). therefore it had to be snakes for oro, and hawks for sasuke. apart from that i dont think that oro teached sasuke kirin, i think he developed it himself.
to be honest i was waiting for this summoning since sasuke declared that their team should be called taka.

@itachi: i think its sasukes genjutsu. there are several reasons for that:
1. the crows came out of sasuke, and we saw danzo surprised. therefore it's not casted by him, and for madara there's no need to interfere yet, because sasuke's not really hurt yet.,

2. if it was something given by itachi, it would trigger in a special case. amaterasu instantly activated itself when sasuke saw madara's face, the 4th instantly interfered when naruto touched the seal. but sasuke already fought danzo for a period of time and danzo didnt activate a special ability.

3. sasuke is trying different kinds of attacks from the beginning. he tried three times to crush danzo and afterwards he switched and tried to burn him. that failed two and therefore he tried to cut him down. now he's trying genjutsu.

4. usually you try to hit your enemy with some kind of "psychic" genjutsu to make it harder for him to break it. itachi attacked sasuke with the death of his parents, and naruto with his friends. obviously danzo seems to value itachi in some way.

by the way, danzo isnt reopening his eyes, he has eyes on both sides of his arm, and at the moment he's closing them on the side sasuke cant see. so it's possible that they are his "lifes".

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well this is very strange i mean how could Itachi still be Alive, we all saw that he died when he was fighting Sasuke. probably that tap on his head didn't just gave Itachi's Power to Him. maybe he put his soul in sasuke's body. just a guess

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think i've heard somewhere that everybody has just one kind of animal to summon (except pain whose had piercings). therefore it had to be snakes for oro, and hawks for sasuke. apart from that i dont think that oro teached sasuke kirin, i think he developed it himself.
to be honest i was waiting for this summoning since sasuke declared that their team should be called taka.

1. the crows came out of sasuke, and we saw danzo surprised. therefore it's not casted by him, and for madara there's no need to interfere yet, because sasuke's not really hurt yet.,

2. if it was something given by itachi, it would trigger in a special case. amaterasu instantly activated itself when sasuke saw madara's face, the 4th instantly interfered when naruto touched the seal. but sasuke already fought danzo for a period of time and danzo didnt activate a special ability.

3. sasuke is trying different kinds of attacks from the beginning. he tried three times to crush danzo and afterwards he switched and tried to burn him. that failed two and therefore he tried to cut him down. now he's trying genjutsu.

4. usually you try to hit your enemy with some kind of "psychic" genjutsu to make it harder for him to break it. itachi attacked sasuke with the death of his parents, and naruto with his friends. obviously danzo seems to value itachi in some way.

by the way, danzo isnt reopening his eyes, he has eyes on both sides of his arm, and at the moment he's closing them on the side sasuke cant see. so it's possible that they are his "lifes".

All good points apart from one thing, if Sasuke is casting a genjutsu, why would everyone else be able to see Itachi? St least i think everyone else can see him.

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All good points apart from one thing, if Sasuke is casting a genjutsu, why would everyone else be able to see Itachi? St least i think everyone else can see him.
nice thought. but if you think about it, kishi always shows genjutsus from the point of view of the person who was hit by it, and the last page is completely from danzos point of view.

Blizzard589

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree with this. Sasuke has been abusing his MS the whole fight: first Susanoo, then Amaterasu, so it's probably Tsukuyomi (we've seen him use it on Killerbee and on Shi). Danzo seemed quite confident the whole fight until genjutsu Itachi showed up so I'm thinking the lives thing either isn't right or it's not all he has to offer. All he's done was throw a punch which hit Susanoo, stab out with a kunai against Susanoo, and do a couple wind release techs that probably weren't that strong.

Either Danzo is calculating that Sasuke will run out of chakra before he runs out of lives or he has something big up his sleeve and I'm hoping its the latter of the two.

Also, I never really liked Sasuke but I like the new taka summon. Curious as to where he got it. I don't think everyone is limited to just one summon like some sort of destiny. Naruto had to sign the toad pact in blood afterall. I think you can make a pact with whichever animal kuchiyose you choose. Sasuke did have snakes before Oro was part of him, remember? It was probably Madara's doing because just after Sasuke had the whole convo thing with him Sasuke changed the group name from Hebi to Taka.

I also like Sasuke's use of Susanoo. We never really got to see it in action. I like how he manipulates it.

Status
Not open for further replies.