Not open for further replies.

Antequera

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
W8! His Body Is Disapearing As The Crows Come Out So iHave Yet Another Theory Maybee Sasuke Has Double Persona Now, When Itachi Taped His Forehead He Implanted His Persona In Sasuke? Idk Just A Random Theory Based On The Picture

Blakashi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is my fav Naruto character. Would love to believe he is alive but it's most likely Genjutsu and not from Sasuke, I think this is Madara's work. BUT...then again Itachi is a genius so you never know.

Last edited:

db3st

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its genjutsu...on page 14 u can clearly see sasuke looking str8 into danzou's eyes. i would have to say its tsukoyumi. first susano, second amaterasu, last tsukuyomi...very epic battle. sasuke surprised me with how much chakra he has..and i guess danzou really is a noob ninja becuz he's shown no strong jutsu's so far besides not dying becuz of his cheap arm he bought from dollar tree... LOL..

Reactions: Last Arcanum

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its genjutsu...on page 14 u can clearly see sasuke looking str8 into danzou's eyes. i would have to say its tsukoyumi. first susano, second amaterasu, last tsukuyomi...very epic battle. sasuke surprised me with how much chakra he has..and i guess danzou really is a noob ninja becuz he's shown no strong jutsu's so far besides not dying becuz of his cheap arm he bought from dollar tree... LOL..
I don't know about Danzo being a noob. Hes clearly in control of this battle. Every attack Sasuke has thrown at him has been useless in any way other than draining Sasuke of chakra. Danzo has even been able to land an attack on Sasuke. Right now Sasuke has nothing on Danzo.

But I agree that theres a good chance this is a Tsukyomi. He already tried Susanoo and Amaterasu, and we haven't seen Sasuke use Tsukiyomi yet, so I think its possible that this is Sasuke's Tsukiyomi. We've seen Danzo handle physical attacks with no issue, its going to be interesting to see how he handles a genjutsu.

Another possibility I thought of his Itachi using a technique like Minato to appear at the sight of Danzo's abilities. He may know the secret to defeating the ability, and he can also smack some sense into Sasuke. :)

SosaUchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just to let people know tobi is not going to let sasuke die... Note: didn't read alot of post on this thread. And I think its a genjutsu. I can't think of any other reason itachi would be there.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look At Sasuke's Sharingan His Puipil Its Covering 50%. He's Definitely Goin Blind At A Very Fast Pace.

Use This As A Comparison

Very nice catch. When looking at the two pics you can see a clear difference in the size of the pupil. Judging by how much larger the pupil is now, I would definitely say Sasuke is getting close to losing his sight.

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about Danzo being a noob. Hes clearly in control of this battle. Every attack Sasuke has thrown at him has been useless in any way other than draining Sasuke of chakra. Danzo has even been able to land an attack on Sasuke. Right now Sasuke has nothing on Danzo.
Once again,check the chapter again.. Karin seemed to have realized that Danzo'o sharingans are getting shut everytime he suffers a fatal attack.
So i wouldn't say that Sasuke attack have been for nothing so far..

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i don't think its tsukuyomi, every time we've seen Itachi use tsukuyomi, my favorite MS technique btw, its always been in some alternate reality where everything is kinda reversed and the victim is tied up some how. This not only is Itachi summoned to the battle field, but it seems his MS is active, so maybe Sasuke is using Itachi for some other genjutsu or maybe its like someone else said and Itachi implanted a part of himself inside Sasuke incase Danzo eventually fought with Sasuke.

Konoha Rokudaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Itachi is already DEAD. Imo Itachi's re-appearance is somewhat similar to the technique the fourth used(Naruto and the Fourth having conversation). There is some trigger for Itachi to appear.
2. Sasuke's summoning technique "Eagle". Its very obvious. If we see the earliest manga, we saw Sasuke riding on Eagle. But I like to ask Kishi "Where the hell did Sasuke learn the summoning jutsu and from whom?".

Last edited:

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Itachi is already DEAD. Imo Itachi's re-appearance is somewhat similar to the technique the fourth used(Naruto and the Fourth having conversation). There is some trigger for Itachi to appear.
2. Sasuke's summoning technique "Eagle". Its very obvious. If we see the earliest manga, we saw Sasuke riding on Eagle. But I like to ask Kishi "Where the hell did Sasuke learn the summoning jutsu and from whom?".
Most likely from Orochimaru.. He had summon Manda before and Orochimaru obviously taught him a lot of techs including summoning and Kirin..

s3xs1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's too early to decide if it's a trick or it's for real. I think will have to wait for 5 more chapters to have a bigger picture. Cool chapter!

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its an wasome episode, i wonder why his eyes on the arm close and reopen, i first though that the eyes are like lifes, if sasuke kills him one eye would disapear but he would not die, but well i guess its different, maybe its a count down for him to use some special ability, i mean one i after another closes up!!!

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL WOW
do u guyz remeber the hand signs

that danzo made before attacking saskue i dont i am not saying its true but that could b the reason
You must be registered for see images

@ the same time
the eyes closing could be the lives OR it could be a secret technique he is waiting for how knows

if thos eyes bleed while closed WE can really guess what it means

parampam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think its smt like when the fourth sealed part of himself in Naruto... it would be kinda messed up if Itachi was still alive... cool though

Status
Not open for further replies.