june girl - drago
Avito - Ansa
Madiev - Drago
Tigerr in the woods - Alubama
Gutsy - drago
6th - drago - odd
Alice - june girl
michelle - june girl - odd

Another tiring day, Shinobis thought of different strategies to save the village and its people. On the previous day, the death of Orochimaru was definitely in their favour. But at night many a thing happened, two corpses were cleared out and Konoha had lost one of the finest 'tracker' Shinobi Kiba.

As the sun came above their head Konoha had a blow. They lost a hero. They lost a means of protection, the nine tailored beast; Uzumaki Naruto and Tobi, an akatstuki member, became the Juubi Jin after acquiring the nine tailed beast.
You must be registered for see images

@Gister was Role blocked in Day Phase 2.

He was Uzumaki Naruto

In the broad daylight, a faction voted for @Dragomir. He about to get lynched but he escaped death as Ino saved him.

@Odd was Lynched.

@Odd was Hyuga Hinata

You must be registered to see images

[Active : Gentle fist]: In every Day Phase you will give announcement in Konoha Diaries, Send your messages to host during every Day Phases.
Conditions:
1. If you get killed during the night, in the next day, there will be a day of mourning and no lynch.
2. If you get lynched, the last person to vote for you will commit suicide from remorse.

Win cons: You win when all the threats from Konohagukre are eliminated.

@Michelle has attempted suicide from remorse. She was Uchiha Itachi

You must be registered to see images

[Active: Tsukiyomi]: Once per game choose to execute a player during the day if that person has received 50% or more of the required votes at that time. This action immediately ends the day phase and causes the target to be lynched.
[Passive: Amaterasu]: At fourth cycle of day phase, you will activate your Amaterasu and grant his faction super kill ability.

Win cons: Eliminate Konohagakure and the rest of the other forces.

It is now Night Phase 2.

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NIGHT 2 ACTION

Another morning today on Konoha as the Night was exceptionally quite as there were no kills so far but the Lurker decided the time was slipping from him as they replied "I will rule over them !! " , Another unexpected gift was received on this night as well.

Its Day3 Phase you can start :

Post automatically merged:

Edit : Sorry for being late both the hosts slept bonus 4 more hours are added for casing inconvenience to the players

Announcement :
@All_Red subbed in for @GinkoSha

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We are extremely sorry guys for being late. The time when the night phase was ending was 3 in the morning. I had a real bad migraine, I couldn't look at the screen and Dr. Strange was tired too, the time was a bit out of place. We are extremely sorry this won't happen again.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
We are extremely sorry guys for being late. The time when the night phase was ending was 3 in the morning. I had a real bad migraine, I couldn't look at the screen and Dr. Strange was tired too, the time was a bit out of place. We are extremely sorry this won't happen again.
I may not have been in the game at the time. But i hope you feel better!

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Felt Relief, there's no townie died at night.

I think someone just realized something so they became more careful on their approach this time

Need to watch out also for Day kill attempt.

And finally the write up about Gister Role Blocked in the previous DP. That's the kind of evidence that I wanted to see.

Will post more after 5 hours because I got something to do.

I think I have got some leads.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on Odd's last action, Ginko(who was subbed out), Michelle, Tigerrr in the woods and MadieV could be scum. He was right about Michelle, which is surprising because I don't think anyone suspected her. Should we follow his lead?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Based on Odd's last action, Ginko(who was subbed out), Michelle, Tigerrr in the woods and MadieV could be scum. He was right about Michelle, which is surprising because I don't think anyone suspected her. Should we follow his lead?
Who is 'he' here?

From what I have saw, MadieV have something in common with Michelle

Gotta go now 6th. Will respond to you later

Status
Not open for further replies.