Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Felt Relief, there's no townie died at night.

I think someone just realized something so they became more careful on their approach this time

Need to watch out also for Day kill attempt.

And finally the write up about Gister Role Blocked in the previous DP. That's the kind of evidence that I wanted to see.

Will post more after 5 hours because I got something to do.

I think I have got some leads.
Really intrested in the leads you might have

Based on Odd's last action, Ginko(who was subbed out), Michelle, Tigerrr in the woods and MadieV could be scum. He was right about Michelle, which is surprising because I don't think anyone suspected her. Should we follow his lead?
telling by your comment, it looks like im not in a good position right now. What did my previous say that might have led you to believe that he is guilty

Incoming day Action

???? Used Yin seal on ???? to immune them for the day .
Wait this post means that someone is immune to being killed during day time?

Who is 'he' here?
Post automatically merged:

From what I have saw, MadieV have something in common with Michelle

Gotta go now 6th. Will respond to you later
Same question who is 'he' also what did you see that made MadieV common with Michelle

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really intrested in the leads you might have

telling by your comment, it looks like im not in a good position right now. What did my previous say that might have led you to believe that he is guilty

Wait this post means that someone is immune to being killed during day time?

Same question who is 'he' also what did you see that made MadieV common with Michelle
That's the thing. I don't recall Ginko being active at all. Odd was right about Michelle, so there's a chance he had a valid reason for suspecting Ginko.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I ran a test this NP and it made Dragomir come out even more suspicious to me, I'm not saying that you should lynch them but if somebody could check him out it would be appreciated. If my test was infact spot on then i might have just put a target on my head.
I can't tell you guys anything else as otherwise I would be roleclaiming.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I ran a test this NP and it made Dragomir come out even more suspicious to me, I'm not saying that you should lynch them but if somebody could check him out it would be appreciated. If my test was infact spot on then i might have just put a target on my head.
I feel Michelle, Dragomir and MadieV could connect with each other. Glad someone have same thought as me. I've think about them all night long

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Hmm, so your hinting toward the person Dragomir. I guess the best way to tell if your spot on is if your killed this night.

I didn't get to finish reading last dayphase and didn't get a chance to vote, I was too late
SO you didnt manage to get on at all throught the day and vote?

But i'm off to sleep now i'll read up in the morning.
Night

I feel Michelle, Dragomir and MadieV could connect with each other. Glad someone have same thought as me. I've think about them all night long
Just wondering, what makes these three have a connection?

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Final Votes Tally -
odd - drago (Not counted )
koto - odd
Ansa - odd - drago - odd
FB - drago
Alubama - gister - drago
june girl - drago
Avito - Ansa
Madiev - Drago
Tigerr in the woods - Alubama
Gutsy - drago
6th - drago - odd
Alice - june girl
michelle - june girl - odd
From the list, Koto, Ansatsuken, 6thhokage, and Michelle voted for Odd.
Koto is a confirmed tonie, Michelle was part of the mafia.
@Ansatsuken nd @6thHokage what do you guys have to say about that, what were your reasons to vote for Odd?

Hmm, so your hinting toward the person Dragomir. I guess the best way to tell if your spot on is if your killed this night.

SO you didnt manage to get on at all throught the day and vote?

Night

Just wondering, what makes these three have a connection?
I was present during the first part of the dayphase

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Koto is a confirmed townie, Michelle was part of the mafia.
@Ansatsuken and @6thHokage what do you guys have to say about that, what were your reasons to vote for Odd?
Lynch Dragomir now, this is why they protected him yesterday
At first, I was ready to vote for Drago because I assumed Itachi ended DP1 early to save him. But when Ino, a townie saved him from a lynch as well I doubted my reason. I switched to Odd because he was the most aggressive in wanting to eliminate Drago.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken nd @6thHokage what do you guys have to say about that, what were your reasons to vote for Odd?

And you just missed the votting part of the day phrase? I see.

At first, I was ready to vote for Drago because I assumed Itachi ended DP1 early to save him. But when Ino, a townie saved him from a lynch as well I doubted my reason. I switched to Odd because he was the most aggressive in wanting to eliminate Drago.
Well now looking through the posts today, even Alubama is suspecting Drago that makes 2, so during this voting phase would you vote for Drago like you where about to last phase?

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And you just missed the votting part of the day phrase? I see.

Well now looking through the posts today, even Alubama is suspecting Drago that makes 2, so during this voting phase would you vote for Drago like you where about to last phase?
I'm thinking about it. I am still wondering why a townie would save Drago after a lot of players were assuming that a scum saved him. Maybe Ino knew that Drago was telling the truth about being Gai.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I missed the other half of the dayphase
Oh. So like 6 to 12 hours of the day phase?(I'm assuming each day phase is either 24 or 6 hours long)

I'm thinking about it. I am still wondering why a townie would save Drago after a lot of players were assuming that a scum saved him. Maybe Ino knew that Drago was telling the truth about being Gai.
We don't know all the players abilities do we?( i looked in this thread and couldn't find a link to show all characters abilities, if it existed) If that's the case then, for all we know their might be a character with the ability to force another player to activate an ability?

its far fetched but it seems like a alternate solution if Drag isnt innocent

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm very sure that I have my target right in the previous DP. Dragomir could be Mafia and then bamm 'Day Action' Ino saved Dragomir from lynch using her ability.

So when that happened by brain went temporary blank. But I must produce a result whatever happen. And at the same time after Dragomir drop out from vote list it leaved Odd, Ansatsuken and Alubama with 1 vote each. 3 way tie. I don't know how host will handle this. No one get maximum vote and there's no rule on triple kill.

In that hurry situation not much thought process can I do. Imagine less than 30 minutes to go. I can't blindly targeted less suspicious player using a very weak, unsupported reasoning. Yes I got Avito at that time but she/he still not a strong suspect yet. And not everyone is suspicious on him at that time just like how people felt less suspicious on Michelle.
If he/she still trying to force suspecting me in this day using a very weak reasoning he/she will be inside my target list. Became Scum playing save while trying to accuse people on something.

Back to the main point, so Odd is the possible second target. And I voted him. I still have my doubt on all what happened there, like Dragomir's role claiming, Ino player knowledge on Dragomir for example

I play a risky playing style that no good Mafia player will choose to play. Just like Gister.

I will post more complete when I'm back again.

My* not by

Playing safe*

Last night phase and last day phase have giving me a perspective.

Actually it was 4 way tie between Odd, Ansatsuken, Junegirl and Alubama.

And I doubt that Junegirl is a scum

Last edited:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I'm very sure that I have my target right in the previous DP. Dragomir could be Mafia and then bamm 'Day Action' Ino saved Dragomir from lynch using her ability.

So when that happened by brain went temporary blank. But I must produce a result whatever happen. And at the same time after Dragomir drop out from vote list it leaved Odd, Ansatsuken and Alubama with 1 vote each. 3 way tie. I don't know how host will handle this. No one get maximum vote and there's no rule on triple kill.

In that hurry situation not much thought process can I do. Imagine less than 30 minutes to go. I can't blindly targeted less suspicious player using a very weak, unsupported reasoning. Yes I got Avito at that time but she/he still not a strong suspect yet. And not everyone is suspicious on him at that time just like how people felt less suspicious on Michelle.
If he/she still trying to force suspecting me in this day using a very weak reasoning he/she will be inside my target list. Became Scum playing save while trying to accuse people on something.

Back to the main point, so Odd is the possible second target. And I voted him. I still have my doubt on all what happened there, like Dragomir's role claiming, Ino player knowledge on Dragomir for example

I play a risky playing style that no good Mafia player will choose to play. Just like Gister.

I will post more complete when I'm back again.

My* not by

Playing safe*

Last night phase and last day phase have giving me a perspective.

Actually it was 4 way tie between Odd, Ansatsuken, Junegirl and Alubama.

And I doubt that Junegirl is a scum
Earlier you said
why do you think they had a connection? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.