Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
editting something that is part of the entire forum, it is an innate thing that someone can use if they make a mistake in their description or something else, and it being such an integrated part of the forum, i will not allow it to be taken away from me, and seeing that you telling me i cannot edit, i know i can, and if i see i voted past the deadline, i will remove it so it does not exist anymore. If you guys dont think this form of editting is cool, then ill simply drop out because i think it is a bullshit rule.
In mafia game you used mafia game's rule and not forum rule

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
editting something that is part of the entire forum, it is an innate thing that someone can use if they make a mistake in their description or something else, and it being such an integrated part of the forum, i will not allow it to be taken away from me, and seeing that you telling me i cannot edit, i know i can, and if i see i voted past the deadline, i will remove it so it does not exist anymore. If you guys dont think this form of editting is cool, then ill simply drop out because i think it is a bullshit rule.
Dude, it's the worldwide Mafia rule. You can't edit your posts. It's made like that so ppl don't edit out scummy things that they've said and you can't go back to call them out for it. If you want to drop out just cause you can't edit then fine by me.

Reactions: Rohan

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just a rule in Mafia games, Drago was just letting you know
and i have recognized that he did so, and i was negative about it, but it is out of my system, but to be fair, i dont see a reason to subscribe to such a rule when it is not an innate rule of the forum nor part of this sub forum, but simply something that has been decided upon.
Post automatically merged:

Dude, it's the worldwide Mafia rule. You can't edit your posts. It's made like that so ppl don't edit out scummy things that they've said and you can't go back to call them out for it. If you want to drop out just cause you can't edit then fine by me.
it does not say that anywhere besides in this thread.

Reactions: Odd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and i have recognized that he did so, and i was negative about it, but it is out of my system, but to be fair, i dont see a reason to subscribe to such a rule when it is not an innate rule of the forum nor part of this sub forum, but simply something that has been decided upon.

So you cant follow a rule?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Official Rules: https://animebase.me/threads/animebase-mafia-game-overview-and-rules.764463/#post-21847635.
  • You are not allowed to delete your posts in the Game Thread and Voting Thread you are playing in.
  • You are not allowed to edit your posts made in the Game Thread and Voting Thread you are playing in.
  • To the above, since you cannot edit posts, If you have made an error or left out information from your post, you are allowed to multi-post and include the information and corrections there.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dang all this fuss over an edit, suck up yo pride admit your mistake and move on .. sheesh
alright if yall act like this how about i drop this and dont play again because i have a different view over that editting is a bullshit rule. and it does not say anywhere in the rules that you cannot edit, in the sub forum of mafia.

Official Rules: https://animebase.me/threads/animebase-mafia-game-overview-and-rules.764463/#post-21847635.
  • You are not allowed to delete your posts in the Game Thread and Voting Thread you are playing in.
  • You are not allowed to edit your posts made in the Game Thread and Voting Thread you are playing in.
  • To the above, since you cannot edit posts, If you have made an error or left out information from your post, you are allowed to multi-post and include the information and corrections there.
alright im out.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright if yall act like this how about i drop this and dont play again because i have a different view over that editting is a bullshit rule. and it does not say anywhere in the rules that you cannot edit, in the sub forum of mafia.

alright im out.
please dont drop out , just calm down .

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's simply to avoid having previous information getting changed so it's a blanket rule for all posts

besides if you want to know wtf the edit was:

change lynch from Dragomir to fuckin Odd. your welcome.
I know it was and it doesn't matter, just something to watch out for

Status
Not open for further replies.