Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so you would rather have me post that i changed my lynch to someone else? and if you are going on about being negative towards me, then go **** yourself.
Yeah, those are the rules.

What is your problem dude? I'm not trying to be negative to you, I was just saying that you can't edit posts. Chill out. What an overreaction.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It does matter. The host can make it that it was locked exactly at that time DP ends or if they're generous they make it that it's when they say it.
Sometimes host can be so complicated themself. Just host like normal and not being too straight.

This game is complicated and confusing enough but host making it more complicated.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, those are the rules.

What is your problem dude? I'm not trying to be negative to you, I was just saying that you can't edit posts. Chill out. What an overreaction.
editting something that is part of the entire forum, it is an innate thing that someone can use if they make a mistake in their description or something else, and it being such an integrated part of the forum, i will not allow it to be taken away from me, and seeing that you telling me i cannot edit, i know i can, and if i see i voted past the deadline, i will remove it so it does not exist anymore. If you guys dont think this form of editting is cool, then ill simply drop out because i think it is a bullshit rule.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sometimes host can be so complicated themself. Just host like normal and not being too straight.

This game is complicated and confusing enough but host making it more complicated.
It depends. Some hosts haven't set all the guidelines for themselves to keep it clear, like how to vote or when do the votes locked. I've done the same.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
editting something that is part of the entire forum, it is an innate thing that someone can use if they make a mistake in their description or something else, and it being such an integrated part of the forum, i will not allow it to be taken away from me, and seeing that you telling me i cannot edit, i know i can, and if i see i voted past the deadline, i will remove it so it does not exist anymore. If you guys dont think this form of editting is cool, then ill simply drop out because i think it is a bullshit rule.
It's just a rule in Mafia games, Drago was just letting you know

Status
Not open for further replies.