Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why Ino stopped Dragomir's lynch to happen yesterday. That would be the mayor role excluding that she was manipulated which would mean that the only chance is that this player felt Drago wasn't a scum.

Also Michelle didn't die tonight, I thought the vig would hit her to death, she didn't have night protection going by her role.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Earlier you said

why do you think they had a connection? Just wondering.
Do you understand what I'm posting about?

Its hard for you to understand the actual situation if you only focusing on our recent actions or conversations after you subbed in.

You need to read all the activities from day one until day two to understand it.

And why I said Dragomir, Michelle and MadieV could connected with each other is because of based on previous actions or activities and also the previous results.

In day one many things happened. Sagebee being prime suspect because of his actions/behaviour towards me has made many people viewed him as very scummy. Players never dried from making any kind of thinking and possibility. One Town(AL_sama) suggested that not all players who voted Sagebee could be from townie faction. Scum could have jump in to take the opportunity from the opening. Sagebee as a Scum leaves very big 'opening' for a clever player to exploit. And from all the voters Dragomir pressure Sagebee the most. Very aggressive at that too. Yes after the result is out no one can denied that Sagebee is a Scum, he was a Cult leader but not Mafia. AL_sama theorized from his POV that Dragomir could potentially be a Mafia.

I can understand his POV too. At first I voted for Sagebee and want to leave it at that but suddenly votes on Dragomir building up. That made me thinking "what if I tried to get a double kill". If both flip scum that is a big bonus for townie. To be honest its an option.

I unvoted but I will cast my final vote after that when I found the best decision. Before I could do all that Itachi(Michelle) stop the DP which still have 30 minutes to go.
We were thinking that someone is trying to save Dragomir and its Itachi. And who is Itachi? Itachi is Akatsuki member aka mafia in this game. If Dragomir is a mafia other. mafia is the best one to save him. Or if Itachi is a mafia he was trying to save other mafia that's Dragomir. And now we know that Michelle is Itachi(Mafia).

Michelle's Post;

I found Sagebee's behaviour very scum like so i voted him even if at the start of your convo with him i wasn't convinced you are right. Immediatly after my vote, you unvoted. Like you had things in a balance and I broked it, thing that made you react and reestablish the previous state. Am i wrong?
Why didn't you see him slipping and turned your back by unvoting? What made you doubt yourself? Actually you answered that you were impressed by his defense but in my oppinion his attack nullified his deffense and made me react. You saw just his deffese but not his aggresivity.
@bold and Underline.

Look, if we know tie could potentially give us Double Kill in this game and if both players are sure scum why broke the tie? Unless you're Mafia-scum that trying to saved their buddy.

I think she(Michelle) saw me unvotes and think that either I will vote Dragomir or tying the vote because either action will lead to Dragomir getting lynched.

There's also many things not 'right' with Dragomir in the second day. He became too passive. I will elaborate about it in other post.

And about MadieV, actually I have new view about it.

This is about the voters of Junegirl_19.

We have three players who tried to lynch Junegirl_19
  1. MadieV
  2. Alice in Noodlesland
  3. Michelle
MadieV suspecting Junegirl_19 very high. In the first Day he begun his vote and chose Junegirl_19 before he changed his vote to Dragomir.

After knowing Michelle is a mafia and she voted Junegirl_19 so I think MadieV could be mafia also but, there's but....

But if Dragomir is Scum-Mafia why MadieV voted him again and again? First in 1stDP and Second in 2ndDP.

But again, this time MadieV receives a benefit of doubt from me. I hope he is a townie and not SK or playing a deception game with me.

Junegirl_19 is proven not to be a Mafia after Michelle voted her in 2ndDP before she followed me to vote Odd.

And there's another player who also trying to lynch Junegirl_19. The player is Alice in Noodlesland.

Alice in Noodlesland played like he play in other previous games. Keep it low, posting just enough to survive in the game, voting less suspecting player, being too ambiguous. 2 games of being Scum she played like that.

So my today suspect still Dragomir and also Alice. Avito is to be decided.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder why Ino stopped Dragomir's lynch to happen yesterday. That would be the mayor role excluding that she was manipulated which would mean that the only chance is that this player felt Drago wasn't a scum.

Also Michelle didn't die tonight, I thought the vig would hit her to death, she didn't have night protection going by her role.
Michelle died in DP. She is Itachi

After I elaborate on Dragomir then I will vote him.

Also what is the status of Starboy? Still play or on the brink of getting sub? @Dr.Strange and @Poison chan

This phase is scheduled to end at 1pm of my time.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken if you're a townie the least you should worry about is me being a scum because I am sure as hell that I am a good character. :lok:

I need to re read Odd's posts.

Who subbed for Gutsy again @Dr.Strange ???
You said that before but different outcome showed out

Yes I know at first you're town but after the conversion you're no longer one.

And also your play style is similar when you're playing like mafia. I managed to caught you one time but failed the other time.

So how you can convince me that you're townie? Like me, this is my way playing as a townie since 2 games before. And right now also. I don't want to get trapped again.

What is your reason you voted Junegirl out of other players?

You was the first player to vote for Junegirl before Michelle followed but changing her votes to Odd.

Or Michelle was trying to trap you? Let say Junegirl received the most vote infront of Odd and she then flip Townie. Do you think you can escape any suspicion after the result? Because Mafia vote 'always missed'. And Its intentional and not not intentional.

To give people perspective, we got 15 players left

I think 5 Scums and the rest are Townie

Mafia
  • Madara
  • Tobi-Obito
  • Nagato
  • Kisame
Dead Mafia - Itachi

Serial Killer - Sasuke

If we manage to kill one mafia today their number will reduce to 3

I will read as many previous post to search for a clue. I think I have found one or two interesting posts

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also had the same theory about Sagebee and I was suspicious of Konno for thinking whoever had voted Sage was likely town which would make no sense in case Drago is a mafia member.

I'm still wondering why Ino wanted to save Drago because the only town role who can do it is a mayor and I'm not sure what kind of knowledge he could had to behave like that.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also had the same theory about Sagebee and I was suspicious of Konno for thinking whoever had voted Sage was likely town which would make no sense in case Drago is a mafia member.

I'm still wondering why Ino wanted to save Drago because the only town role who can do it is a mayor and I'm not sure what kind of knowledge he could had to behave like that.
Ino could possibly has 'stop the lynch' ability but she had no way to know Dragomir's true alignment as mayor power only to stop the lynching of someone.

Maybe she felt that Dragomir could be townie.

Reactions: Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ino could possibly has 'stop the lynch' ability but she had no way to know Dragomir's true alignment as mayor power only to stop the lynching of someone.

Maybe she felt that Dragomir could be townie.
Indeed I was figuring out if she could know something else but it wouldn't make much sense. I think she did wrong by stopping the lynch.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didnt see any possible Ino player attempting to defend Dragomir in the previous phase if he/she knew Dragomir's alignment.

We would notice any such activity.

Koto:flirty:

Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Day2 PhaseAction

Hokage's Order

"Lady Tsunade here. Standing with me, is my advisor, Shizune. I am glad to report that Anbu Black Ops have discovered the identities and locations of 2 Akatsuki members. We are working tirelessly to apprehend them."
#InTsunadeWeTrust

Very unfortunate. Will you be more active today?
Nah the situation hasn't changed. I been using someone else phone to do stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.