Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,749
Reaction score
2,368
Yea sure @Zatanna just mention it clearly in the bio.

@everyone else, I am out of town from today (Wednesday) until next Tuesday. I'll try and do replies from my phone and will still be kinda available via Discord.

Please shout if you need something from me specifically, however, @Mirai and @Never are around.

@Lord of Kaos if its dramatic.

Yes but don't be dramatic
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,043
Reaction score
1,626
That I have no real answer for at the moment; because Im inclined to say no for the sake of keeping a level of integrity to canon bios; but at the same time a kinda sorta similar premise existed before.

Thats with Geezy and his Naruto bio; while it was an alernate version of Naruto from one of movies named Menma; he was still also the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails in his universe; so its hard to say.

For me, it's a slight no but Ill let @Detective L have the final say as Im also not entirely against it if he's cool with that, its just a little weird to do imo.

Yea sure @Zatanna just mention it clearly in the bio.

@everyone else, I am out of town from today (Wednesday) until next Tuesday. I'll try and do replies from my phone and will still be kinda available via Discord.

Please shout if you need something from me specifically, however, @Mirai and @Never are around.

@Lord of Kaos if its dramatic.
I thought we couldn't make canon characters anymore period no matter what? So we CAN?
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,000
Reaction score
794
Wym we can't make canon characters lmao. When was that ever mentioned or a rule? We still got the Canon threads lol!

But awesome, gonna try make bio tonight then
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,043
Reaction score
1,626
Wym we can't make canon characters lmao. When was that ever mentioned or a rule? We still got the Canon threads lol!

But awesome, gonna try make bio tonight then
I remember somewhere Zaph mentioned it when he took over. Can't look it up atm... I threw away templates because of this... Slightly annoyed.
 

Kooljay 🥈

Elite
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
5,086
Reaction score
414
Pretty sure theres an obito bio that was approved less than a year ago. I think you can make canon bios, they just cant enter the NW.
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,043
Reaction score
1,626
Pretty sure theres an obito bio that was approved less than a year ago. I think you can make canon bios, they just cant enter the NW.
Well that's what I'm saying. At one point I wanted a canon character in the NW. The NW is the whole point of the RP.
Wym, i used my Obito in the NW?
That's a skin my brother. Keep up.
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,043
Reaction score
1,626
The question was if you could have canon bios in the nw. My obito bio is still canon whether its skinned or not.
No, no no no. That's not what I'm talking about. You can skin anything and throw it in the NW. I'm talking about not skinning a bio and putting it in the NW. A canon bio. Like I can't put ACTUAL Obito in the NW.
Calm down.
My bad.
 
Top