F1N1X

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread has gone off topic.

The point of this thread was that just because Hiruzen's nickname was "God of the Shinobi" does not mean that he was automatically the best ever.

It is to let those people who say "Well Hiruzen was called God of the Shinobi for something so he could probably beat Nagato", that their argument is not wrong, but also retarded.
It was an Opinion Thread:noc:

narutownsyouall

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was stated by Kishi himself that haruzen was the best why would you guys argue that??

We may not know what prime looked like but it was powerful enough to be considered more powerful than hashirama who was stronger than madara and was considered the best of his time by the kage

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was stated by Kishi himself that haruzen was the best why would you guys argue that??

We may not know what prime looked like but it was powerful enough to be considered more powerful than hashirama who was stronger than madara and was considered the best of his time by the kage
Kishi tends to contradict himself sometimes. So I guess it is a bit debatable.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You clearly misunderstood my entire post. I said just because he has the title God of shinobi doesn't equate to him having some monstrous destructive jutsu. I never said he couldn't possibly have it.

I also never said he couldn't take top tiers, I said saying he can take top tiers due to being nickname the God of shinobi is ridiculous.

I also know it's an assumption on my part hence why I put "in my opinion" or didn't you see that?

Iruka never called Hiruzen the God of shinobi, Orochimaru did. Iruka simply said that in his prime he was known as the strongest hokage.

You should seriously stop putting words in my mouth.

yeah i misread the thread, my bad.

that said, you based this whole thread on a very flawed assumption, meaning that all conclusions you reached are wrong. Hiruzen was called the God of Shinobi simply because of his power, not because he mastered all forms of shinobi (that falls under the Professor nickname). so yes, the hype does count, just as minato's, hashirama's, and tobirama's does.

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i misread the thread, my bad.

that said, you based this whole thread on a very flawed assumption, meaning that all conclusions you reached are wrong. Hiruzen was called the God of Shinobi simply because of his power, not because he mastered all forms of shinobi (that falls under the Professor nickname). so yes, the hype does count, just as minato's, hashirama's, and tobirama's does.
The professor nickname comes from his knowledge of jutsu.

You must be registered for see images

narutownsyouall

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi tends to contradict himself sometimes. So I guess it is a bit debatable.
Not really thats why he leaves hype and not facts so later he can take everything he said and make the facts lol one day he might just show everyone's abilities and just make up stuff as to why haruzen is best and techniques that are way OP but I think he is anyways.

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i said falls UNDER. you'd be better served finding a scan where it mentions that the god of shinobi nickname came from his mastery of shinobi contract, instead of picking holes where there aren't any
There's no proof that his nickname was due to his power either. It's purely speculation on both parts so don't try and act like you're right when it's just as much speculation on your part as it is on mine. I made this thread to state my opinion and to see what others thought.

Cyanide Addiction

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread is hot.
If you've got nothing to add, then keep your trap shut. That is considered a one liner reply, and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at all.
The next time I see you badmouthing me, or anyone else, I'll be reporting you to a mod. so watch yourself.

Hiruzen was indeed a great ninja, but I don't think he was "Godly". Close, but no cigar.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He WAS powerful, they called him 'the Professor' and 'God of Shinobi' for a reason imo.

Also, he mastered all the techniques in THE LEAF VILLAGE i believe, not all techniques ever in history.

But yeah like people say,
1) we don't know his true power cuz we havent seen it
2) he DID fight oro and two edos (2 former hokage level ninjas might i add) at the ripe old age of 69
3) he trained a lot of awesome ninjas, such as the legendary sannin
4) he was obv good, what is there to debate, jeez

Cyanide Addiction

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He WAS powerful, they called him 'the Professor' and 'God of Shinobi' for a reason imo.

Also, he mastered all the techniques in THE LEAF VILLAGE i believe, not all techniques ever in history.

But yeah like people say,
1) we don't know his true power cuz we havent seen it
2) he DID fight oro and two edos (2 former hokage level ninjas might i add) at the ripe old age of 69
3) he trained a lot of awesome ninjas, such as the legendary sannin
4) he was obv good, what is there to debate, jeez
The sad part here is that we will never get to see it, except in a flash back. He is sealed away like The 4th Hokage, Minato.

sephitachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm think that Hiruzen was amazing. Look at what he created and what they created. He trained the legendary sannin who trained the Fourth hokage and created the amazing-ness that is now Naruto and Sasuke and Kakashi. Some of Konoha strongest shinobi came from the Sandaime's teachings. The only shinobi that I consider better than this man is the First. Remember greatness comes from greatness. He may not be the best but for someone that doesn't have a special ability he's damn amazing and deserves that title more that any of the Hokages after him.

Reactions: siyo