Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Common Sense is Not Common...So who was the Hokage Kabuto was talking about,Are u trying to be a Fool,orochimaro just fought a hokage & who was this hokage,orochiamro just fought Hiruzen the 3rd Hokage

Don't try to talk about Hype after all,If he was given the Name out of respect & admiration why did they not give it to the 1st Hokage :scorps:

His Prime is hype Yes & that is the way Kishi has made it to be
Hashimara was hype
Tobimara & Minato still have their Hype :scorps:
U are just Made that Hiruzen 's Prime Hype is the Biggest Hype in the Manga
Can you please stop using that meme?

I have seen you use it like 15 times in the past week and a half. Just stop.

Get your point across without the use of a retarded meme, or at the very least use some gat dam variety.

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally someone who understands plus there are vids on youtube that shows the fight between madara and Hashirama If anyone disagrees hashirama wasn't the strongest kage watch the video on youtube it Naruto ninja storms its sick hashirama was able to deflect the bijuu bomb he is far the greatest hokage
That's not canon... :sy:

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When we know so little about a character, we must use hype. Hiruzen's hype is through the roof, I just wonder why so many people have a problem accepting that. For the record, I think Hashirama is probably the greatest hokage but that's just my own opinion. The databooks say Hiruzen is the strongest, so he's the strongest.

Raqura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the most idiotic thing I have Read ALL DAY. You dont even have anything to support this. Hiruzen was trained by the first two hokages. "The Professor","God of Shinobi", or Sandaime Hiruzen Sarutobi is praised by kishimoto himself many times for being the strongest hokage in his prime. Its true that kabutos edo tensei is stronger than orochimarus, but thats not to say that the summons would be more powerful. In old age he defeated two Edo Tensei Hokage and managed to seal away orochimaru's arms into the death god. If old Hiruzen can do this than i do believe prime hiruzen was the strongest hokage to live.
Hiruzen to me was the second strongest hokage until i see proof i can not say he is the strongest yes he defeated 2 edo kages but they couldn't fight to their true power watch the naruto Generations video on youtube Hashirama vs madara and you'll watch it and say damn if hashirama did this when he was edo Hiruzen wouldn't stand a chance yes edo hashirama used his wood style but only to make a tree if he would've used it more Hiruzen would've been defeated quicker
1.)Hashirama
2.)Hiruzen
3.) The Flash Himself Minato
4.) second hokage
5.) well you know she sucks lol

Note for anyone who thinks the flash haves a chance against hashirama
In the episode flash used the flying thunder god he was getting tired and exhausted if he fought hashirama he would get worn out and lose Hashirama was literally a force

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen to me was the second strongest hokage until i see proof i can not say he is the strongest yes he defeated 2 edo kages but they couldn't fight to their true power watch the naruto Generations video on youtube Hashirama vs madara and you'll watch it and say damn if hashirama did this when he was edo Hiruzen wouldn't stand a chance yes edo hashirama used his wood style but only to make a tree if he would've used it more Hiruzen would've been defeated quicker
1.)Hashirama
2.)Hiruzen
3.) The Flash Himself Minato
4.) second hokage
5.) well you know she sucks lol

Note for anyone who thinks the flash haves a chance against hashirama
In the episode flash used the flying thunder god he was getting tired and exhausted if he fought hashirama he would get worn out and lose Hashirama was literally a force
Don't reference a non-canon video.

Raqura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're right, Hiruzen didn't show us a strength that is comparable with Itachi, Nagato or Hashirama, let alone Edo Madara. He's like the professor of shinobi, who has a good knowledge in all ninja areas, his title was given him by someone like Iruka.
smart i agree with every word

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When we know so little about a character, we must use hype. Hiruzen's hype is through the roof, I just wonder why so many people have a problem accepting that. For the record, I think Hashirama is probably the greatest hokage but that's just my own opinion. The databooks say Hiruzen is the strongest, so he's the strongest.
My point exactly! The data books, other ninja, and kishimoto himself say that sandaime is the strongest hokage. Hashirama is my favorite hokage but the facts state that the strongest one is Hiruzen. No where else does it say Hashirama was the strongest hokage but in many places in the narutoverse we see that Hiruzen was named the strongest by fictional characters and by the creator himself, kishimoto

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My point exactly! The data books, other ninja, and kishimoto himself say that sandaime is the strongest hokage. Hashirama is my favorite hokage but the facts state that the strongest one is Hiruzen. No where else does it say Hashirama was the strongest hokage but in many places in the narutoverse we see that Hiruzen was named the strongest by fictional characters and by the creator himself, kishimoto
Hiruzen was said to be the strongest by one character, which happens to be Iruka. Hashirama and Minato have also been said to be the strongest. Hype is a flawed thing in this manga.

Raqura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well yeah i wanna see a video with kishi saying that until then i can't believe that

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen was said to be the strongest by one character, which happens to be Iruka. Hashirama and Minato have also been said to be the strongest. Hype is a flawed thing in this manga.
Yes but what of kishimoto stating that he is the strongest hokage in the data books? you say hype is flawed, but all hashirama is is hype. the fact is that when hashirama fought the third he lost. thats a fact. edo tensei or not. he still fought the third on a hokage level of combat. the third hokage died fending off 3 hokage level fighters, defeating two and severely damaging orochimaru. now if he did this in old age why cant you believe his prime would be soo much better? The first and second had more advanced jutsu in my opinion, but when it comes to jutsu mastery and strength, the third hokage is the best. the power the first had was great because he could control biju and heal wounds with out seals, but as for strength it is said time and time again that the third was the strongest hokage.

Raqura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agree once again plus as the manga keeps going it kinda contradicts itself like naruto can use an earth move when his element is only wind -_- see Kishi is a hypocrite smh

Raqura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true the manga keeps contradicting itself nothing new in naruto though since naruto can use headhunter pretty much and he only have wind element smh