Hiruzen's title God of Shinobi

StrifeMaccy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I can basically show Hiruzen was an exceptionally powerful Kage.
As characters have said, Hiruzen could perform many of the leafs jutsus, which is an impressive feat. Now undoubtedly some of these jutsus will be extremely powerful. And as he can use them, he must be monstrously strong :)

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes but what of kishimoto stating that he is the strongest hokage in the data books? you say hype is flawed, but all hashirama is is hype. the fact is that when hashirama fought the third he lost. thats a fact. edo tensei or not. he still fought the third on a hokage level of combat. the third hokage died fending off 3 hokage level fighters, defeating two and severely damaging orochimaru. now if he did this in old age why cant you believe his prime would be soo much better? The first and second had more advanced jutsu in my opinion, but when it comes to jutsu mastery and strength, the third hokage is the best. the power the first had was great because he could control biju and heal wounds with out seals, but as for strength it is said time and time again that the third was the strongest hokage.
The databooks where Hiruzen was mentioned as the strongest hokage was way back during part 1. Kishi could've changed his mind considering all the hype he's given Hashirama and Minato in part 2. Hiruzen's name has been nonexistent in part 2.

Meh the fight between him, 2 nerfed hokages, and Orochimaru is overrated. Hashirama and Tobirama didn't even use their best jutsu(s/t jutsu and wood style flower world) and I'm sure plenty of shinobi from part 2 could perform as well as Hiruzen did in that fight. The only problem would be sealing the edos. Onoki could probably perform better since he could most likely kill Orochimaru with his dust release since it destroys on a molecular scale and not even Orochimaru can tank that.

There is not one statement, in the manga, which specifically says Minato was the strongest hokage.
I wasn't talking about the hokages, only strength in general. Hashirama was said to have power comparable to the SO6P and is said to be the only one capable of defeating Madara. Minato was said to be unrivaled, unparalleled, and unsurpassed in strength. I'm not saying these are all true, but it just goes to show that hype is flawed and is contradicted a lot.

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The databooks where Hiruzen was mentioned as the strongest hokage was way back during part 1. Kishi could've changed his mind considering all the hype he's given Hashirama and Minato in part 2. Hiruzen's name has been nonexistent in part 2.

Meh the fight between him, 2 nerfed hokages, and Orochimaru is overrated. Hashirama and Tobirama didn't even use their best jutsu(s/t jutsu and wood style flower world) and I'm sure plenty of shinobi from part 2 could perform as well as Hiruzen did in that fight. The only problem would be sealing the edos. Onoki could probably perform better since he could most likely kill Orochimaru with his dust release since it destroys on a molecular scale and not evne Orochimaru can tank that.

I wasn't talking about the hokages, only strength in general. Hashirama was said to have power comparable to the SO6P and is said to be the only one capable of defeating Madara. Minato was said to be unrivaled, unparalleled, and unsurpassed in strength. I'm not saying these are all true, but it just goes to show that hype is flawed and is contradicted a lot.
Ok, fair enough.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok well kishi contradicts a lot you can't trust him as far as you can throw him :p
databook its not manga, its where kishi stated something that unconfirmed and explain how a jutsu work and the character personality, its like a tiny biography,

its different from the manga where something can change in an instant for story wise plot.

Raqura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
databook its not manga, its where kishi stated something that unconfirmed and explain how a jutsu work and the character personality, its like a tiny biography,

its different from the manga where something can change in an instant for story wise plot.
oh well thanks but i was talking about manga thoughfor examply naruto can use an earth jutsu when he only have wind element

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People seem to believe that since Hiruzen was nicknamed the God of Shinobi means he's above and beyond all regular shinobi and has some wicked jutsu that's extremely powerful.

I just get sick of people thinking that just because his nickname was the God of Shinobi means he can take on people like Nagato, Madara, Tobi, current Naruto, and etc. I see people saying oh well since he shares the same nickname as the so6p he must be above and beyond that of a regular shinobi, which imo is just not true.

Feel free to discuss U_U
I never said that. Why do people like to put words in my mouth? I simply said that the title god of shinobi doesn't put him above and beyond all other shinobi imo.

it's basically what you said. you mentioned that he doesn't have some wicked jutsu as if that's relevant, and you also said that he can't take on the current top tier.

furthermore, what you said about the God of Shinobi title being due to mastering all forms of shinobi combat is an assumption on your part. He was know as the Professor for that, for his mastery of all forms of shinobi contact and his vast knowledge of techniques. the God of Shinobi title came from his power.

also people get mixed up about Iruka calling him the God of shinobi, iirc that was only in the anime and he just said hiruzen was the strongest of the 5 current kage much like kabuto did (twice). the god of shinobi references came from orochimaru and from the databooks, several times.

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's basically what you said. you mentioned that he doesn't have some wicked jutsu as if that's relevant, and you also said that he can't take on the current top tier.

furthermore, what you said about the God of Shinobi title being due to mastering all forms of shinobi combat is an assumption on your part. He was know as the Professor for that, for his mastery of all forms of shinobi contact and his vast knowledge of techniques. the God of Shinobi title came from his power.

also people get mixed up about Iruka calling him the God of shinobi, iirc that was only in the anime and he just said hiruzen was the strongest of the 5 current kage much like kabuto did (twice). the god of shinobi references came from orochimaru and from the databooks, several times.
You clearly misunderstood my entire post. I said just because he has the title God of shinobi doesn't equate to him having some monstrous destructive jutsu. I never said he couldn't possibly have it.

I also never said he couldn't take top tiers, I said saying he can take top tiers due to being nickname the God of shinobi is ridiculous.

I also know it's an assumption on my part hence why I put "in my opinion" or didn't you see that?

Iruka never called Hiruzen the God of shinobi, Orochimaru did. Iruka simply said that in his prime he was known as the strongest hokage.

You should seriously stop putting words in my mouth.

F1N1X

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you please stop using that meme?

I have seen you use it like 15 times in the past week and a half. Just stop.

Get your point across without the use of a retarded meme, or at the very least use some gat dam variety.
lol i kinda of like it xd
But maybe i will start using his one

You must be registered for see images

I never said that. Why do people like to put words in my mouth? I simply said that the title god of shinobi doesn't put him above and beyond all other shinobi imo.
Ya But U don't have Accurate proof to back it up

WTH thats my line:scorps:

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i kinda of like it xd
But maybe i will start using his one

Ya But U don't have Accurate proof to back it up

WTH thats my line:scorps:
Hence why I said it's my own opinion. I just wanted to see what other people thought.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread has gone off topic.

The point of this thread was that just because Hiruzen's nickname was "God of the Shinobi" does not mean that he was automatically the best ever.

It is to let those people who say "Well Hiruzen was called God of the Shinobi for something so he could probably beat Nagato", that their argument is not wrong, but also retarded.