Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like Sasuke's power and I like his personality/ambitions at different points of the series. Specifically:

I like hebi Sasuke, revolution/"I'm going to become hokage" Sasuke, and post-VOTE 2 Sasuke in terms of personality/ambitions.

I dislike part 1 Sasuke because of his arrogance and attitude. He was almost as annoying as Sakura. I also dislike a few aspects of war arc Sasuke (during the battles with juubi/Obito/Madara/Kaguya/ just before VOTE 2) despite liking that Sasuke overall. Specifically, I disliked how he needlessly trash talked Kakashi and Sakura to no gain or purpose. Furthermore, I hated how his reason for wanting to kill Naruto was because Naruto was the closest thing to his friend. To me, that is just too symbolic of a reason to kill someone. It would be better in my opinion if he said that his reason was the fact that Naruto was the only person who could stop him and his revolution.
He was speaking the truth of the moment. They were useless at the time. That simple. And read the beginning of chapter 693, he wanted to eliminate the Biju and Naruto withheld their power.

Getting rid of Naruto because he would interfere with his plans was obvious. At the end of chapter 692 he noted that with Obito, Madara, and Kaguya gone, Naruto was the only one in his way.

I didn’t like Emo Sasuke.

Chuunin Exam Sasuke & The Last-Boruto Sasuke is goat
What about Hebi?

I didn't really like him, he was cliché, predictable, a hypocrite and so whiny it just became boring
Maybe he was predictable because his path was foreshadowed?

Orochimaru: someday he will come to me for power.
Later Sasuke geos to Orochimaru for power.
You: So predictable.

How was he whiny when the only times he ever spoke about his problems was when other people confronted him?

How was he a hypocrite?

Used to be my fav. He was just that awesome up to the chuunin exams.. But then he practically lost to Gaara and got extremely jealous of Naruto. His mental/emotional state was just all about and kept flip flopping all the way to the end of the series. I get that he's an avenger and all but i've also watched shows that have characters with better mindsets as avengers (Mahiro from Tempest comes to mind)

I don't dislike/like him however.. He's just there for me.
One of my least favorite characters, mainly because he was bipolar as hell and most of the series revolved around him. I do kind of like him as an adult though.
"Flip flopping", "bi-polar", it's called development. Everything isn't a straight line, there's twist and turns. Especially when you're dealing with conflicting truths that are the polar opposite of what you thought.

Exactly.

Lmao, stop lying to yourself. Sasuke≠best character. It's beyond me how someone can find his character likable.
Because he's cool, smart, badass, strong, has great abilities, skills, battles, backstory, and goals.

Completely untrue. Nothing much would change if you removed him from the story. He's easily replaceable.
That's like saying nothing would change if Naruto was removed and you could easily replace him if you replace him with a character just like him. Which is redundant.

Not even remotely close. Naruto is leagues upon leagues more likable than an Emo edge lord such as Sasuke.
If you're going to troll then alright, the cool genuis Sasuke is way better than the gay stalker Naruto.

Still wouldn't be enough to get him close to that. :lol

:lmao: Give me a break. Sasuke is even shittier. Naruto already knew what a Shinobi was, while Sasuke literally had to get Oro to revive the Hokages in order to figure it out.
Not to mention he can't seem to hold on to a single goal. The guy changed what he wanted to accomplish multiple times.
In additional to having great abilities, skills, and battles, Sasuke's character & development is solid.

Sasuke's story is of a Shinobi who decended into the darkness & eventually rose to the light. Overcoming his desire for revenge and his family's curse of hatred. Becoming one of the greatest protectors of not only Konoha, but the world. Supporting from the shadows like a true Shinobi.

Greatness.

Ever since the massacre he wanted to avenge his family by killing the one who murdered them. His older brother Itachi. When he found out the truth, that Itachi did so on behalf of Konoha, his vengeance directed toward the village.

During the war he unexpectedly came across Itachi & saw that he had no remorse nor ill-will toward Konoha, so he wondered why? What is a Village? What is a Shinobi? Why are they so important that Itachi would betray their family to protect Konoha as it's loyal Shinobi? He decided to speak with the Hokages so he could gain answers to the questions he had.

From doing so, rather than destroy the village, he decided to change the corrupt Shinobi System which led to things such as the Uchiha massacre, & multiple world wars. To protect from the shadows like a true Shinobi. He's been doing so ever since.

Kill Itachi. Destroy Konoha. Protect from the shadows. Infact, killing Itachi and destroying Konoha were apart of one goal - to avenge his clan. So his goal only changed once in 700 chapters.

Naruto already knew what a Shinobi was, while Sasuke literally had to get Oro to revive the Hokages in order to figure it out.
Naruto's take on a Shinobi was much different from Sasuke's, Itachi, Danzo's etc. When did Naruto EVER speak of working from the shadows. Having to commit dirty deeds to protect the village?

Also, when did Naruto ever have hatred instilled into him by a family member for years who acted as a villian, then find out that he wasn't really a bad guy but instead had to commit atrocities for the village. The very same village he is expected to protect aswell. Ofcourse Sasuke would seek to speak with the leaders of said village to gain a better understanding of things.

Naruto never had anything to challenge his beliefs as a Shinobi.

Not to mention he can't seem to hold on to a single goal. The guy changed what he wanted to accomplish multiple times.
It's almost as if he was faced with truths that were the polar opposite of what he believed. As if someone lied to him and he found out the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dislike.

Like every Uchiha he never achieved anything,
Wanted to avenge clan, clan was avenged. Wanted to become Hokage, became Hokage.

completely boring
Which is why Naruto became the 3rd best selling manga in history despite him being the most important character along with Naruto.

and cliche
Sasuke diverted from the norm more than Naruto. What character in a battle shonen manga is just as important as the main character story wise and has more battles? What rival character defeated the main character multiple times, has more battles, more wins, less loses, a backstory that has nothing to do with said main character, etc? What main shounen protagonists doesn't have the power of friendship?

; "Oh boohoo I'm the most pitiful and emo person in the world thus all my actions are justified".
When has he ever said this? And this is strange coming from a guy whose a fan of a character who throws hissy fits over his busy dad not spending time with him.

In the Boruto ERA, I'm indifferent towards him. After being defeated by Naruto, he swore fidelity to the Uzumaki Clan by being an underling for the strongest Shinobi of all the time (Naruto).
Hard to take you seriously when you're always trolling. Stop judging based on emotion and share your thoughts in a non-biased way.

Incorrect.
It wasn't because of Sasuke, rather it was because of "Rivalry" that the manga made it past chapter 10.
A concept people fail to grasp.

Given the structure of the manga, if there wasn’t a rival character it wouldn’t have worked (Indra/Ashura) duality.
You two are making assumptions. Kishimoto specifically stated that without Sasuke the series wouldn't have made it past chapter 10. As a response you're using headcanon to claim it was because of rivarly. Even though Kishimoto never specified. That would be a good assumption, if the only thing Sasuke had going for him was rivarly. But Sasuke is more than just a rival to Naruto. He has an entire backstory and motivations that have nothing to do with Naruto. If the rivarly was the only thing to him then he would have been sidelined.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wanted to avenge clan, clan was avenged. Wanted to become Hokage, became Hokage.

Which is why Naruto became the 3rd best selling manga in history despite him being the most important character along with Naruto.

Sasuke diverted from the norm more than Naruto. What character in a battle shonen manga is just as important as the main character story wise and has more battles? What rival character defeated the main character multiple times, has more battles, more wins, less loses, a backstory that has nothing to do with said main character, etc? What main shounen protagonists doesn't have the power of friendship?

When has he ever said this? And this is strange coming from a guy whose a fan of a character who throws hissy fits over his busy dad not spending time with him.

Hard to take you seriously when you're always trolling. Stop judging based on emotion and share your thoughts in a non-biased way.

You two are making assumptions. Kishimoto specifically stated that without Sasuke the series wouldn't have made it past chapter 10. As a response you're using headcanon to claim it was because of rivarly. Even though Kishimoto never specified. That would be a good assumption, if the only thing Sasuke had going for him was rivarly. But Sasuke is more than just a rival to Naruto. He has an entire backstory and motivations that have nothing to do with Naruto. If the rivarly was the only thing to him then he would have been sidelined.
It’s not an assumption. Sasuke is the rival character the editors wanted. His entire backstory you speak of and motivation along with Naruto is what has shaped the story of transmigration.

How are you not understanding archetypes?

He’s a rival anti-hero. The literal ying to Naruto’s yang. He is more than a rival character because he’s one of the 4 main characters of the series and at the same time he is one of the 4 main characters because of him being a rival.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao imagine being so insecure and trying to start a discussion over a personal opinion. :lmao:

I dislike Sasuke, you like Sasuke. That's the life, your wall of text isn't gonna change anything.

- Itachi failed

You must be registered for see images

- Shisui failed

- Fugaku failed

- Sasuke failed to capture Killer Bee, destroy Konoha and become Hokage - bring Revolution

- Obito failed to save Rin, destroy Konoha ,failed with IT plan

- Madara failed to destroy Konoha and create new world with IT

The Uchiha clan failed, that's a fact.

Lost against Senju, later become Tobirama´s playthings and finally got exterminated.

[video=youtube;n_neMOe-38o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_neMOe-38o[/video]

Madara :

Sasuke :

Shisui :

Obito :

so much for a legendary clan :lmao:

Popularity doesn't always equal quality.

Sasuke diverted from the norm more than Naruto.
Oh yeah... a edgelord is definitely unique LMAO.

Sasuke's character is basically a copy paste of Kurapika, literally EVERYTHING is similar to Kurapika.

Uchiha clan = Kurta clan
Sharingan = Scarlet Eyes

Kurapika's clan/tribe was slaughtered. Just as sasuke. Kurapika is the only child left from said tribe/clan. Just as sasuke. Kurapika is looking for revenge. Just as sasuke. Kurapika has special red eyes that when activated, grant him special abilities. Just as sasuke.

Killua has an older brother that cares for him, in his own way. Like sasuke. Killua's main ability is related to lighting. Like sasuke. Killua once snapped and left his friends (they were able to convince him to comeback tho). Like sasuke. etc etc

Wooow... I'm shocked, Sasuke is definitely original ! /s

What character in a battle shonen manga is just as important as the main character story wise and has more battles?
Plenty of Shounen have rivals.

What rival character defeated their main character rival multiple times
- Dio Brando

- L

- Suzaku

- Kacchan

- Seto Kaiba

etc

What main shounen protagonists doesn't have the power of friendship?
JoJo's,CG,DN,HxH,FMA.

When has he ever said this?
I swear:lmao:

That's basically his character.

By following your Sasuke fan logic, I'm supposed to wank the shit out of Sasuke..?

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s not an assumption. Sasuke is the rival character the editors wanted. His entire backstory you speak of and motivation along with Naruto is what has shaped the story of transmigration.

He’s a rival anti-hero. The literal ying to Naruto’s yang. He is more than a rival character because he’s one of the 4 main characters of the series and at the same time he is one of the 4 main characters because of him being a rival.

Lol why are you mentioning the transmigration stuff as if Kishimoto planned the Indra/Ashura story from the start?

When did the editors tell Kishimoto to make a rival character? It sounds familiar. I'm not saying that you're wrong but can you provide some proof? I've also heard that Kishimoto decided to make this series about ninja because of 1960s manga called, "Sasuke", which also inspired Uchiha Sasuke's character.

If Sasuke was just supposed to be a rival character than Kishimoto would have sidelined him like Yamcha, and Tien were.

I said he would be forgettable if he wasn't the secondary protagonist. He is generic along with Naruto. If you believe he stands out more than anyone in the series then i'll leave you to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.
If anything he's the most iconic character of the series. He's the most developed character in the series, has a ton of screentime, the most battles, a diverse fighting style, and dynamic character development.

Your second point about him being unpredictable is false. Not only is he a shounen protagonist, you can pretty much see his intentions and actions from a mile away. At no point in the series has he done anything that's surprising. That includes the things that broke his character in the later half of the series.

You can pretty much follow this flowchart every-time Sasuke is about to make an action:

-Sasuke is about to make a decision.

-Would Naruto do that thing?

-Is the thing something an anti-hero would do?

-If yes, Sasuke will do it.
@ bold

It's almost as if Kishimoto did plenty of foreshadowing. Lol is that a bad thing? In general, when things aren't foreshadowed people complain and call stuff an asspull. But now when things are foreshadowed you're complaining that it's predictable.

Orochimaru: One day you will come to me for power.
You: So predictable....

Be honest. When Sasuke left Konoha you probably thought that Naruto, the main character, his rival, would chase after, and defeat him. And bring him back to Konoha safely. Keeping him from the clutches of the main villian. Sasuke would also see the "errors" of his ways, and embrace friendship. That's what would normally happen.

Instead, Kishimoto did the exact opposite. Did you really predict this? Did you really find it boring that Sasuke actually diverted the norm multiple times? Here's another example, Sasuke finds out that his brother isn't the ruthless murderer that he thought he was. That he was instead a hero who protected Konoha. What would usually happen in this scenario? Sasuke returns to Konoha as Itachi wanted and embraces the power of friendship.

Instead Kishimoto made him want to destroy Konoha because he actually disagreed with what his brother did and wanted of him. Did you really expect this to happen?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m getting the impression that the fault lies in people thinking Sasuke is original due to people’s lack of series/genre depth.

Because of that, Sasuke is seen as this groundbreaking anti-hero of the shounen genre.

People should pick up more series. There’s characters better than Sasuke and Naruto and that’s not saying a whole lot.

Last edited:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m getting the impression that the fault lies in people thinking Sasuke is original due to people’s lack of series/genre depth.

Because of that, Sasuke is seen as this groundbreaking anti-hero of the shounen genre.

People should pick up more series. There’s characters better than Sasuke and Naruto and that’s not saying a whole lot.
Thank you. I lol when ppl seriously act like sauce isn't as cliche as Naruto is.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol why are you mentioning the transmigration stuff as if Kishimoto planned the Indra/Ashura story from the start?

When did the editors tell Kishimoto to make a rival character? It sounds familiar. I'm not saying that you're wrong but can you provide some proof? I've also heard that Kishimoto decided to make this series about ninja because of 1960s manga called, "Sasuke", which also inspired Uchiha Sasuke's character.

If Sasuke was just supposed to be a rival character than Kishimoto would have sidelined him like Yamcha, and Tien were.

If anything he's the most iconic character of the series. He's the most developed character in the series, has a ton of screentime, the most battles, a diverse fighting style, and dynamic character development.

@ bold

It's almost as if Kishimoto did plenty of foreshadowing. Lol is that a bad thing? In general, when things aren't foreshadowed people complain and call stuff an asspull. But now when things are foreshadowed you're complaining that it's predictable.

Orochimaru: One day you will come to me for power.
You: So predictable....

Be honest. When Sasuke left Konoha you probably thought that Naruto, the main character, his rival, would chase after, and defeat him. And bring him back to Konoha safely. Keeping him from the clutches of the main villian. Sasuke would also see the "errors" of his ways, and embrace friendship. That's what would normally happen.

Instead, Kishimoto did the exact opposite. Did you really predict this? Did you really find it boring that Sasuke actually diverted the norm multiple times? Here's another example, Sasuke finds out that his brother isn't the ruthless murderer that he thought he was. That he was instead a hero who protected Konoha. What would usually happen in this scenario? Sasuke returns to Konoha as Itachi wanted and embraces the power of friendship.

Instead Kishimoto made him want to destroy Konoha because he actually disagreed with what his brother did and wanted of him. Did you really expect this to happen?
It was foreshadowed since part 1.

Yamcha and Tien are not like Sasuke. We shouldn’t have to discuss why they aren’t. Sasuke is a rival character and still is. The series beats you over the head with this so much that it’s insulting to say otherwise. Yes, he is developed as one of the main protagonists should be and yes he has backstory but that is literally all to develop Naruto and progress the story. Sasuke as he is now is finally his own character. Part 2 is the overarching plot point because he is Naruto’s rival. The final fight was a rematch and not them defeating a goddess.

Yes, kishimoto editors wanted a rival character and a female. I.E Sasuke and Sakura.

He’s iconic because he’s designed that way, the same with the other 2 protagonists (Naruto and Kakashi) that’s not saying much as the other, “iconic” characters are obviously going to be villains. Factor in the mainstream success in the states and it would be stupid to not recognize Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi or Naruto.

I never said it was a bad thing. This series is targeting kids and teens. If they didn’t foreshadow and make their intentions crystal clear, they wouldn’t be able to follow. He told me Sasuke was unpredictable when he isn’t. Especially when you comprehend his role in the series.

When Sasuke left konoha my first thought was, “this is where the final fight is going to happen”. I understood Sasuke wasn’t going to come around until Naruto and him developed. It was pretty ****ing obvious when Kakashi mentioned Hashirama and Madara. Then the inclusion of zetsu. Then a freaking time skip.

Kishimoto didn’t do the opposite, maybe to a child who hasn’t read many series of the genre. Itachi wasn’t even a twist. it’s not hard to tell that Itachi didn’t just kill his clan to test his powers. The real twist was danzo and Obito’s involvement.

Once again, follow that flowchart. And you can see he was going to come for konoha. He needs to be on the other side of whatever Naruto is for the final heel turn.

Last edited:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Too bad Naruto was too merciful, eh? :score:
Pretty much.

:|

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I read plenty of other series which is why i specifically compared Sasuke to similar characters/situations and mentioned how he diverted from the norm

This isn't hard to understand.

It was foreshadowed since part 1.
Indra/Ashura were never mentioned in Part One. All Kishimoto did was create new characters and have them connect with already existing elements of the story.

Yamcha and Tien are not like Sasuke. We shouldn’t have to discuss why they aren’t. Sasuke is a rival character and still is.
It can be said that all 3 of them were introduced as opponents for the main character, but unlike the other 2, Sasuke had more going for him than just opposing Naruto.

The series beats you over the head with this so much that it’s insulting to say otherwise. Yes, he is developed as one of the main protagonists should be and yes he has backstory but that is literally all to develop Naruto and progress the story.
How is Sasuke's backstory which has nothing to do with Naruto, there to develop Naruto? It's there to develop Sasuke whose backstory has everything to do with himself. Sure, Kishimoto connected Sasuke's development to Naruto's, but to claim Sasuke having an entire aspect of his character unrelated to Naruto, is solely there to develop Naruto is ridiculous.

Sasuke as he is now is finally his own character.
Always was. He wasn't introduced as some guy whose just there to compete with Naruto like Tien.

Yes, kishimoto editors wanted a rival character and a female. I.E Sasuke and Sakura.
I asked for you to post proof. Not just words not backed up.

He’s iconic because he’s designed that way, the same with the other 2 protagonists (Naruto and Kakashi) that’s not saying much as the other, “iconic” characters are obviously going to be villains. Factor in the mainstream success in the states and it would be stupid to not recognize Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi or Naruto.
I specifially said that he is the MOST iconic.

I never said it was a bad thing. This series is targeting kids and teens. If they didn’t foreshadow and make their intentions crystal clear, they wouldn’t be able to follow. He told me Sasuke was unpredictable when he isn’t. Especially when you comprehend his role in the series.
He has unpredictable elements.

When Sasuke left konoha my first thought was, “this is where the final fight is going to happen”. I understood Sasuke wasn’t going to come around until Naruto and him developed. It was pretty ****ing obvious when Kakashi mentioned Hashirama and Madara. Then the inclusion of zetsu. Then a freaking time skip.
??????? What? I'm asking that when Sasuke first left with the Sound Ninja, what did you think was going to happen then. You probably didn't think he would succeed in beating Naruto, and making it to Orochimaru's.

Once again, follow that flowchart. And you can see he was going to come for konoha. He needs to be on the other side of whatever Naruto is for the final heel turn.
LOL nonesense! You didn't really think he would chose to destroy Konoha, "just because he has to oppose Naruto".

Nonethless even if by some slim chance you did, this deosn't change the fact that this type of thing doesn't usually happen in this genre. The norm would be for Sasuke to return to Konoha with his buddies. Just as him losing to Naruto and never making it to Orochimaru was. Don't even deny this.

[

Lmao imagine being so insecure and trying to start a discussion over a personal opinion. :lmao:
Excuse me for trying to chat on social media? Isn't the point of this site to do that with the Naruto franchise?

- Sasuke failed to capture Killer Bee, destroy Konoha and become Hokage - bring Revolution
I'm not here alot. I'm not trying to go back and forth with you on jokes. I'm trying to have a decent conversation.

Again, he wanted to avenge his clan, and he did so, Danzo is dead. Insert page of Sasuke standing above a collapsed, dying Danzo. And he became the Hokage that he wanted to be, one who protects from the shadows like a true Shinobi. Insert pages of Boruto stating that Naruto said Sasuke is the Other Hokage and Naruto telling Sarada that Sasuke is the greatest shinobi.

Popularity doesn't always equal quality.
You missed the point. If he was completely boring as you claimed, then this series wouldn't have made it so far. How can a series become popular world wide if it's considered boring by everyone?

Oh yeah... a edgelord is definitely unique LMAO.
There's billions of people in the world. There has been for many centuries. By this point we can classify everything. Everything is similar to something else.

Sasuke's character is basically a copy paste of Kurapika, literally EVERYTHING is similar to Kurapika.

Uchiha clan = Kurta clan
Sharingan = Scarlet Eyes

Kurapika's clan/tribe was slaughtered. Just as sasuke. Kurapika is the only child left from said tribe/clan. Just as sasuke. Kurapika is looking for revenge. Just as sasuke. Kurapika has special red eyes that when activated, grant him special abilities. Just as sasuke.
Massive fail. Kishimoto didn't even come up with Sasuke's backstory til after the land of the waves.

In otherwords. He was introduced as a vengeance seeking orphan with special eye powers before Kishimoto was inspired from Kurapika's clan backstory and gave it to Sasuke.

Killua has an older brother that cares for him, in his own way. Like sasuke. Killua's main ability is related to lighting. Like sasuke. Killua once snapped and left his friends (they were able to convince him to comeback tho). Like sasuke. etc etc

Wooow... I'm shocked, Sasuke is definitely original ! /s
Plenty of Shounen have rivals.
Notice how i specifically mentioned a few major ways that Sasuke differed from others and you mentioned similarities as if i ever denied those similarities.

That would be like me saying, Naruto is different from other main characters because he tries to talk with and reason with his enemies rather than rely mainly on violence. Then as a response you mention all the similarities he has with them as if i ever denied those similarities.

JoJo's,CG,DN,HxH,FMA.
Jojo switched over to Seinen. DN isn't a battle manga. Gon and Killua both exemplify the power of friendship....heavily. Ed and Al are friendship people.

I swear:lmao:

That's basically his character.
That's your false intepretation of his character. When did he say ever say he had things the worst?

By following your Sasuke fan logic, I'm supposed to wank the shit out of Sasuke..?
No, you're automatically interpeting everything against him. You should be glad that you're wrong, that way you can enjoy his character and thus the manga/anime in general alot more. Instead it's like you want to be right so you quickly deny any opposing views.

Pretty much.

:|
Again, i didn't say he was wrong. I just wanted some proof, like a manga page, or an interview. Your response is wiki screenshot. Anyway, reply to my comment toward you.

Last edited:

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only really liked Hebi sasuke.

Didn't care much about him during part 1, His character reached it's peak during his hebi state.
After he killed itachi, him as a character lost his way due to the main goal he has had throughout the manga had been accomplished and he got really boring after he got MS.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuse me for trying to chat on social media? Isn't the point of this site to do that with the Naruto franchise?
It's funny coming from you, every time I've seen you here, you are dickriding Sasuke like crazy. I'm sharing my opinion about Sasuke, why do you even care in the first place?

I'm not here alot. I'm not trying to go back and forth with you on jokes. I'm trying to have a decent conversation.
Manga facts equal jokes for you? Gotcha.

Again, he wanted to avenge his clan, and he did so, Danzo is dead. Insert page of Sasuke standing above a collapsed, dying Danzo. And he became the Hokage that he wanted to be, one who protects from the shadows like a true Shinobi. Insert pages of Boruto stating that Naruto said Sasuke is the Other Hokage and Naruto telling Sarada that Sasuke is the greatest shinobi.
Sasuke isn't Hokage rofl, can you please with your bullshit nonsense? At the end of the day, Sasuke got defeated by Naruto *insert pages of Sasuke admitting his defeat* and now is on a mission assigned by his boss (Naruto).

Sasuke did the exact same thing to Boruto, cut the fanfic. In canon, Naruto is the one recognized as the greatest Shinobi.

You missed the point. If he was completely boring as you claimed, then this series wouldn't have made it so far. How can a series become popular world wide if it's considered boring by everyone?
I guess kids like to self insert on a edgelord, after all the series always targetted kids.

There's billions of people in the world. There has been for many centuries. By this point we can classify everything. Everything is similar to something else.
It's fine to have some similarities but Sasuke entire character is cliché.

Massive fail. Kishimoto didn't even come up with Sasuke's backstory til after the land of the waves.

In otherwords. He was introduced as a vengeance seeking orphan with special eye powers before Kishimoto was inspired from Kurapika's clan backstory and gave it to Sasuke.
Massive fail?

How does that change anything I said?

Sasuke's character is a copy paste of Kurapika, yes or no?

Notice how i specifically mentioned a few major ways that Sasuke differed from others and you mentioned similarities as if i ever denied those similarities.
You don't mention any of them, care to explain why Sasuke is so different?

Jojo switched over to Seinen
I don't really care, up to part 6 JoJo was a Shounen.

DN isn't a battle manga
I'm pretty sure you asked for Shounen manga, right? Death Note is a Shounen.

Gon and Killua both exemplify the power of friendship
None of them got a powerup because of the "power of friendship".

heavily. Ed and Al are friendship people.
Excuse me but did you even know what is the "power of friendship" trope? This is nothing close as Ed and Al "friendship"... c'mon they are brother lol.

That's your false intepretation of his character. When did he say ever say he had things the worst?

I'm confused... can you please reform your sentence?

No, you're automatically interpeting everything against him.
Not really? I just find his character cliché and boring.

You should be glad that you're wrong
Typical Sasuke fan logic ; I don't like your opinion about my fav thus you're wrong!

that way you can enjoy his character and thus the manga/anime in general alot more
I guess you need a high IQ to understand and enjoy his character... so deep,so dark... :)

Instead it's like you want to be right so you quickly deny any opposing views.
It's hard to understand the concept of "opinion" ?

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, Naruto only had a little pieace of each bijuu's chakra, Sasuke had all the rest.

:rolleyes:
Look, fodderclone fighting with Kurama mode, and did nothing his whole life without it.

You wanna fight?