To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which is irrelevant because Sasuke is the source of said rivalry thus he's the reason for the success.

This is like saying Naruto isn't great, he's just the main character.:lol
What? He's the rival character so of course he's going to be the source of it. Kishimoto's editors knew what sells and borrowed a lot of Sasuke's character from previous works to make it.

And Naruto isn't a great char either he's generic just like his rival.

Last edited:

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? He's the rival character so of course he's going to be the source of it. Kishimoto's editors knew what sells and borrowed a lot of Sasuke's character from previous works to make it.

That's why it's pointless to try and separate the character from their roles in the story.

Them not being good compared to other series is irrelevant and doesn't take away from them being enjoyable.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So a character can only be good if they're original?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why it's pointless to try and separate the character from their roles in the story.

Them not being good compared to other series is irrelevant and doesn't take away from them being enjoyable.
I never tried to separate the character and their role. Sasuke is the rival the series needed for longevity. (it's the main reason Vote 2 was so anticipated due to the overarching plot-point of POAL). Certain members get upset when they don't understand that their characters purpose in the story are and the quality of said character.

It does take away from it. It's like eating dollar store noodles then tasting actual noodles. Sure, it's filling, but come on..

So a character can only be good if they're original?
A character can only be good if they're written well.

A decade worth of content and it's lackluster. Ikemoto may actually do something to give this series a second wind. He doesn't have stupid plots to tie up or people to impregnate.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was my fav in part one and beginning of shippuden but later Kishi and his fanbase ruined his character for me.
Kishimoto didn't ruin him.

I never tried to separate the character and their role. Sasuke is the rival the series needed for longevity. (it's the main reason Vote 2 was so anticipated due to the overarching plot-point of POAL). Certain members get upset when they don't understand that their characters purpose in the story are and the quality of said character.

It does take away from it. It's like eating dollar store noodles then tasting actual noodles. Sure, it's filling, but come on..

A character can only be good if they're written well.

A decade worth of content and it's lackluster. Ikemoto may actually do something to give this series a second wind. He doesn't have stupid plots to tie up or people to impregnate.
It seems the Admin removed a few of our post.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a fact. Be more specific so i can know exactly what you mean.
Most of his actions and decisions after Itachis death. Result of his attack on KB straight led to Juubi revival and his revolution was stupid and was needed only to VOTE 2.
Although it's pretty obvious. Kishimoto wrote his character as he envisioned him, which didn't match up to your wishes. Which is why he is "ruined" to you.
Actually he wrote post VOTE 2 and adult Sasuke like i wanted so youre wrong. But before that Sasuke was emotionally driven moron who was easily manipulated as Kishi said himself.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of his actions and decisions after Itachis death. Result of his attack on KB straight led to Juubi revival and his revolution was stupid and was needed only to VOTE 2.
Actually he wrote post VOTE 2 and adult Sasuke like i wanted so youre wrong. But before that Sasuke was emotionally driven moron who was easily manipulated as Kishi said himself.
Exactly

Brady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Five Kage Summit arc made me love him more. His true colors came forth and showed all of the frustration that had built up over the years since the massacre.

Reactions: shelke

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is easily the best thing that happened to Naruto. He carried the show for me.He was generally carefully drawn and kept in character. Sasuke has been my favourite since I saw him in my first Naruto episode which was a random chunnin exam episode.
funny thing is sasuke's personality was all over the place.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was speaking the truth of the moment. They were useless at the time. That simple. And read the beginning of chapter 693, he wanted to eliminate the Biju and Naruto withheld their power.

Getting rid of Naruto because he would interfere with his plans was obvious. At the end of chapter 692 he noted that with Obito, Madara, and Kaguya gone, Naruto was the only one in his way.
Typical excuse about that scene: "He was speaking the truth".

You may call it speaking the truth, but I call it wasting time in order to be an a-hole. Why was it wasting time, you ask?

Well, Sakura asked "What's happening outside?".

Sasuke: *Proceeds to talk crap*

Kakashi: "Naruto and I want to know too"

Sasuke: *Talks more crap *

Sasuke: *Then proceeds to tell everyone what was happening outside, thus answering the original question and rendering his trash talk a waste of time*

Now can you honestly tell me that it wouldn't have just saved time (that could have been used for strategizing or productive discussion) if Sasuke had just skipped the trash and answered the question in the first place?

Also, was Sasuke really "stating the truth" as you a-hole fans like to say? Well, let's review, shall we?

What exactly did Sasuke do during the Kaguya fight?

Next to nothing! That's what!

The so called "useless" Kakashi and Sakura saved Sasuke's butt several times and actually did damage to Kaguya! The only reason Sasuke was even relevant was because he had the six paths yin seal! If Sakura had that seal instead, they probably could have left Sasuke in the sand dimension and still won!

Now then, having reviewed all of that, was what Sasuke said about Kakashi and Sakura being so "useless" really the truth? I don't think so.

Long story short, this would be the improved version of that scene inside the susanoo:

Sakura: What's going on Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke: The infinite tsukuyomi got casted.

End of scene

Now isn't that a lot better?