Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like neither sasuke, naruto nor sakura.

i like konan, gaara, jiraya, pein, and sasori in terms of their abilities but mainly because of the creativity in the use of their abilities and their ideologies. I love konan's ideology; it's peaceful and yet assertive at the same time, which means she can be a leader, but still work underneath someone else like pein. the quality to be led and lead at the same time is one that is difficult to master. gaara has a great quality for leadership and so does pein, the way they use their power to lead others is what i enjoy watching. jiraya is like my grandfather so i relate to him on an emotional level and finally sasori because he is also very stoic and calculating; he has the potential to lead others but he chooses to work alone, which is why i also feel i can appreciate him.

thing is, with the three of them, because the god of naruto universe - kishimoto - made them plot-protected, i don't like them much, it's like they've cheated.

you could ask well, why not itachi? thing is, itachi doesn't have anything he stands for, the guy just took orders and went with the flow since.

my favorite character would be rock lee, because he was disadvantaged with everything, but he had one thing going for him which was the taijutsu. he did that to the best and excelled in that field. plus he has bushy eyebrows like me so i relate with him.

but still, i really love konan for some reason. she's quite perfect; a lot like nico robin from one piece and i like nico robin a lot too.

Last edited:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Sasuke's power and I like his personality/ambitions at different points of the series. Specifically:

I like hebi Sasuke, revolution/"I'm going to become hokage" Sasuke, and post-VOTE 2 Sasuke in terms of personality/ambitions.

I dislike part 1 Sasuke because of his arrogance and attitude. He was almost as annoying as Sakura. I also dislike a few aspects of war arc Sasuke (during the battles with juubi/Obito/Madara/Kaguya/ just before VOTE 2) despite liking that Sasuke overall. Specifically, I disliked how he needlessly trash talked Kakashi and Sakura to no gain or purpose. Furthermore, I hated how his reason for wanting to kill Naruto was because Naruto was the closest thing to his friend. To me, that is just too symbolic of a reason to kill someone. It would be better in my opinion if he said that his reason was the fact that Naruto was the only person who could stop him and his revolution.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i like neither sasuke, naruto nor sakura.

i like konan, gaara, jiraya, pein, and sasori in terms of their abilities but mainly because of the creativity in the use of their abilities and their ideologies. I love konan's ideology; it's peaceful and yet assertive at the same time, which means she can be a leader, but still work underneath someone else like pein. the quality to be led and lead at the same time is one that is difficult to master. gaara has a great quality for leadership and so does pein, the way they use their power to lead others is what i enjoy watching. jiraya is like my grandfather so i relate to him on an emotional level and finally sasori because he is also very stoic and calculating; he has the potential to lead others but he chooses to work alone, which is why i also feel i can appreciate him.

thing is, with the three of them, because the god of naruto universe - kishimoto - made them plot-protected, i don't like them much, it's like they've cheated.

you could ask well, why not itachi? thing is, itachi doesn't have anything he stands for, the guy just took orders and went with the flow since.

my favorite character would be rock lee, because he was disadvantaged with everything, but he had one thing going for him which was the taijutsu. he did that to the best and excelled in that field. plus he has bushy eyebrows like me so i relate with him.

but still, i really love konan for some reason. she's quite perfect; a lot like nico robin from one piece and i like nico robin a lot too.
I'm trying to imagine a girl with bushy eyebrows and I'm failing terribly at that, but great opinion nonetheless.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't really like him, he was cliché, predictable, a hypocrite and so whiny it just became boring
Exactly.
Whoever says they hate/don't like Sasuke's character is straight up lying. He's easily more likeable than Naruto and for sure the best character in this series.
Lmao, stop lying to yourself. Sasuke≠best character. It's beyond me how someone can find his character likable.

Sasuke is the best thing that happened to this series. If you hate Sasuke you practically hate Naruto since he takes the other 50% of it.
Completely untrue. Nothing much would change if you removed him from the story. He's easily replaceable.

There's definitely no doubt in the fact that Sasuke is more likeable than Naruto.
Not even remotely close. Naruto is leagues upon leagues more likable than an Emo edge lord such as Sasuke.

I think kishi let Sasuke down after the pain arc otherwise he could've arguably been the best character in the series.
Still wouldn't be enough to get him close to that. :lol

Naruto is generally a shit character he's nor really a ninja or Shinobi it's one of the things I dislike about him.
:lmao: Give me a break. Sasuke is even shittier. Naruto already knew what a Shinobi was, while Sasuke literally had to get Oro to revive the Hokages in order to figure it out.
Not to mention he can't seem to hold on to a single goal. The guy changed what he wanted to accomplish multiple times. His success rate is also relatively low.

OT : I'm indifferent towards him. Don't like nor dislike. Though sometimes his fanbase needs a reality check.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dislike.

Like every Uchiha he never achieved anything, completely boring and cliché ; "Oh boohoo I'm the most pitiful and emo person in the world thus all my actions are justified".

In the Boruto ERA, I'm indifferent towards him. After being defeated by Naruto, he swore fidelity to the Uzumaki Clan by being an underling for the strongest Shinobi of all the time (Naruto).

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is forgettable? How is he forgettable exactly? No on stands out more than him, even Naruto gets outshadowed by people like Pain etc. He was unpredictable in the first half of shippuden but he changed into a predictable guy later.
I said he would be forgettable if he wasn't the secondary protagonist. He is generic along with Naruto. If you believe he stands out more than anyone in the series then i'll leave you to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

Your second point about him being unpredictable is false. Not only is he a shounen protagonist, you can pretty much see his intentions and actions from a mile away. At no point in the series has he done anything that's surprising. That includes the things that broke his character in the later half of the series.

You can pretty much follow this flowchart every-time Sasuke is about to make an action:

-Sasuke is about to make a decision.

-Would Naruto do that thing?

-Is the thing something an anti-hero would do?

-If yes, Sasuke will do it.

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's my fav even though I disagreed with some of his decisions in the series.

People who call him emo are...strange. His family was killed and he was traumatized. It's like Dexter watching his mother being chopped to pieces in front of him.

It's as if haters think that despite seeing that much blood and death at such a young age and sulking about it is bad. Do they expect the kid to be all happy and giddy the next day?

Last edited:
Reactions: Askeladd

QuickNEasy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of my least favorite characters, mainly because he was bipolar as hell and most of the series revolved around him. I do kind of like him as an adult though.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

People who call him emo are...strange. His family was killed and he was traumatized. It's like Dexter watching his mother being chopped to pieces in front of him.

It's as if haters think that despite seeing that much blood and death at such a young age and sulking about it is bad. Do they expect the kid to be all happy and giddy the next day?
what did i told you about posting fanfics in NB??...what did i tell you!!!

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He was called emo because both him and gaara had fans at the time who projected that on to him. Because of that he was labeled as “emo” or “emotional”. This may not go for everyone but individuals I knew in life that like Sasuke we’re into hilariously dark emo themes. If it was tragic, they were all over it.

With that being said his story is trite. So much so that even pointing it out would be like saying, “water is wet”. That and his fans projecting are why he’s called “emo”. It also doesn’t help that his actions in the story reinforces this.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Incorrect.
It wasn't because of Sasuke, rather it was because of "Rivalry" that the manga made it past chapter 10.
A concept people fail to grasp.

Given the structure of the manga, if there wasn’t a rival character it wouldn’t have worked (Indra/Ashura) duality.