Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's funny coming from you, every time I've seen you here, you are dickriding Sasuke like crazy. I'm sharing my opinion about Sasuke, why do you even care in the first place?
Hypocrisy. What do you do with Boruto.

Manga facts equal jokes for you? Gotcha.
You're constantly interpreting things and speaking in a trollish manner. Taking things out of context and outright ignoring/denying things that go against your claims.

Sasuke isn't Hokage rofl, can you please with your bullshit nonsense? At the end of the day, Sasuke got defeated by Naruto *insert pages of Sasuke admitting his defeat* and now is on a mission assigned by his boss (Naruto).
This is an example of what i was referring too. Naruto stated Sasuke is the Other Hokage. Naruto stated that neither of them won or loss, and Sasuke set himself up on a mission. The latter leaves very little room for you to interpret. You're essentially claiming that Naruto set Sasuke up on a mission that Sasuke was already on and told him about afterwards.

Sasuke did the exact same thing to Boruto, cut the fanfic.
Naruto stated that he (himself) loss aswell. Are you going to ignore that.

In canon, Naruto is the one recognized as the greatest Shinobi.
That was a filler line. As opposed to something stated in the manga. Besides, Naruto, who was told what mission Sasuke was on, said Sasuke was the greatest Shinobi. What Sasuke did isn't broadcasted to the world like Naruto's achievements. So obviously the general public is going to know more about him. Like i said, you ignore context.

I guess kids like to self insert on a edgelord, after all the series always targetted kids.
Guts could easily be called an edgelord aswell if someone is trolling.

It's fine to have some similarities but Sasuke entire character is cliché.
That's false considering he differs in major ways.

Massive fail?

How does that change anything I said?

Sasuke's character is a copy paste of Kurapika, yes or no?
Your comprehension is poor. You stated that Sasuke got those traits from Kurapika. I posted proof showing he didn't. So obviously he didn't copy those from him. Your logic was HxH is a popular series that came out alittle before Naruto, so whatever similar things both series have, Kishimoto must have copied.

You don't mention any of them, care to explain why Sasuke is so different?
I already did. Sasuke is a main character in a Shonen Battle manga who doesn't have the power of friendship. Who is just as important to the story & has more battles than the titular character. And his character development is different from the norm. I will pose the same question to you as i did the other person.

"Be honest. When Sasuke left Konoha you probably thought that Naruto, the main character, his rival, would chase after, and defeat him. Then bring him back to Konoha safely. Keeping him from the clutches of the main villian. Sasuke would also see the "errors" of his ways, and embrace friendship. That's what would normally happen.

Instead, Kishimoto did the exact opposite. Did you really predict this? Did you really find it boring that Sasuke actually diverted the norm multiple times? Here's another example, Sasuke finds out that his brother isn't the ruthless murderer that he thought he was. That he was instead a hero who protected Konoha. What would usually happen in this scenario? Sasuke returns to Konoha as Itachi wanted and embraces the power of friendship.

Instead Kishimoto made him want to destroy Konoha because he actually disagreed with what his brother did and wanted of him. Did you really expect this to happen?"

How many times have we seen an Antagonist/Villian take an innocent civilian or the protagonist comrades/loved ones hostage. The protagonist would then prioritize the hostage safety above all else. That's what happened in HxH with Kurapika. He could have killed his most hated enemy - Chrollo, but let him go to save Gon & Killua. But when Danzo took Karin hostage....

You ignore/overlook these glarring differences and highlight the similarities.

I don't really care, up to part 6 JoJo was a Shounen.
Jonathan and Josuke.

I'm pretty sure you asked for Shounen manga, right? Death Note is a Shounen.
From the start i said shounen battle.

Excuse me but did you even know what is the "power of friendship" trope? This is nothing close as Ed and Al "friendship"... c'mon they are brother lol.
I was saying they're the type of character that would prioritize friends above all else.

You must be registered for see images

I'm confused... can you please reform your sentence?
You were claiming that Sasuke said he had the worst life. As a reponse i said that was just your false intepretation of him.

Not really? I just find his character cliché and boring.
That doesn't excuse you twisting facts against him. Like claiming Naruto set him up on the mission. Even though Naruto had no idea what Sasuke was doing til Sasuke told him and said he would continue to investigate.

You even said Naruto was his boss even though Sasuke rejected Naruto's assisstance and told him to stay in Konoha. Which Naruto complied too.

Besides, being boring and cliche could be said of Naruto who you clearly liked.

Typical Sasuke fan logic ; I don't like your opinion about my fav thus you're wrong!
Your reading comprehension sucks.

I guess you need a high IQ to understand and enjoy his character... so deep,so dark... :)
Well you need decent comprehension for alot of things.

It's hard to understand the concept of "opinion" ?
Stating Sasuke failed to become Hokage when the manga clearly shows and states that he became the Hokage that he wanted to be, isn't an opinion. That's like saying 1+1 isn't 2 just because you feel it's 3.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, Naruto only had a little piece of each bijuu's chakra, Sasuke had all the rest.

:rolleyes:
Notice how Sasuke stated that after Naruto used multiple Clones with each using Kyuubi Avatars and Bijudama like the original....and your comment doesn't make sense. If Sasuke had the full power of 8.5 Biju who were definitely not used throughout the war, thus drained of power that they never had replenished, then how is it possible for Naruto to have countered?

He only took portions of whatever chakra they had left. And saying 8.5 implies that he had the same amount of power from the Kyuubi that Naruto did despite not being a Perfect Jin.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're constantly interpreting things and speaking in a trollish manner. Taking things out of context and outright ignoring/denying things that go against your claims.

This is an example of what i was referring too. Naruto stated Sasuke is the Other Hokage. Naruto stated that neither of them won or loss, and Sasuke set himself up on a mission. The latter leaves very little room for you to interpret. You're essentially claiming that Naruto set Sasuke up on a mission that Sasuke was already on and told him about afterwards.

That was a filler line. As opposed to something stated in the manga. Besides, Naruto, who was told what mission Sasuke was on, said Sasuke was the greatest Shinobi. What Sasuke did isn't broadcasted to the world like Naruto's achievements. So obviously the general public is going to know more about him. Like i said, you ignore context.

That's false considering he differs in major ways.

Your comprehension is poor. You stated that Sasuke got those traits from Kurapika. I posted proof showing he didn't. So obviously he didn't copy those from him. Your logic was HxH is a popular series that came out alittle before Naruto, so whatever similar things both series have, Kishimoto must have copied.

I already did. Sasuke is a main character in a Shonen Battle manga who doesn't have the power of friendship. Who is just as important to the story & has more battles than the titular character. And his character development is different from the norm. I will pose the same question to you as i did the other person.

"Be honest. When Sasuke left Konoha you probably thought that Naruto, the main character, his rival, would chase after, and defeat him. Then bring him back to Konoha safely. Keeping him from the clutches of the main villian. Sasuke would also see the "errors" of his ways, and embrace friendship. That's what would normally happen.

Instead, Kishimoto did the exact opposite. Did you really predict this? Did you really find it boring that Sasuke actually diverted the norm multiple times? Here's another example, Sasuke finds out that his brother isn't the ruthless murderer that he thought he was. That he was instead a hero who protected Konoha. What would usually happen in this scenario? Sasuke returns to Konoha as Itachi wanted and embraces the power of friendship.

Instead Kishimoto made him want to destroy Konoha because he actually disagreed with what his brother did and wanted of him. Did you really expect this to happen?"

How many times have we seen an Antagonist/Villian take an innocent civilian or the protagonist comrades/loved ones hostage. The protagonist would then prioritize the hostage safety above all else. That's what happened in HxH with Kurapika. He could have killed his most hated enemy - Chrollo, but let him go to save Gon & Killua. But when Danzo took Karin hostage....

You ignore/overlook these glarring differences and highlight the similarities.

Jonathan and Josuke.

I was saying they're the type of character that would prioritize friends above all else.

You were claiming that Sasuke said he had the worst life. As a reponse i said that was just your false intepretation of him.

That doesn't excuse you twisting facts against him. Like claiming Naruto set him up on the mission. Even though Naruto had no idea what Sasuke was doing til Sasuke told him and said he would continue to investigate.

You even said Naruto was his boss even though Sasuke rejected Naruto's assisstance and told him to stay in Konoha. Which Naruto complied too.

Stating Sasuke failed to become Hokage when the manga clearly shows and states that he became the Hokage that he wanted to be, isn't an opinion. That's like saying 1+1 isn't 2 just because you feel it's 3.
I replied to you but it didn’t post and I couldn’t go back to retrieve it so I’m going to use the least amount of words to explain this:

Sasuke isn’t original and his actions aren’t unpredictable. He is a rival character.

I dislike him for the reasons I said prior. I’m pretty salty my post didn’t save.

I would respect that you like Sasuke if you would respect that I dislike him. That and if didn’t act as if he’s this non-cliche original character who wasn’t created to be a rival.

Last edited:

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His bonds and cutting off was annoying advice he’ll, not to mention the way he treated people he cared about. At least he improved in gaiden.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I replied to you but it didn’t post and I couldn’t go back to retrieve it so I’m going to use the least amount of words to explain this:

Sasuke isn’t original and his actions aren’t unpredictable. He is a rival character.

I dislike him for the reasons I said prior. I’m pretty salty my post didn’t save.

I would respect that you like Sasuke if you would respect that I dislike him. That and if didn’t act as if he’s this non-cliche original character who wasn’t created to be a rival.
I didn't say he was original. By this point in time, nothing can be original. What i did was mention a few ways that he diverted from the norm. Said ways you probably didn't predict would happen.

His sole purpose wasn't just to be a rival character. If that was the case then he could easily have been a side character who occasionally appears. Rather than a main character with his own backstory and motivations that have nothing to do with Naruto.

Post 700 saved his character for a lot of people.
Apparently. They wanted a friendship loving MC. Kishimoto diverted too much.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't say he was original. By this point in time, nothing can be original. What i did was mention a few ways that he diverted from the norm. Said ways you probably didn't predict would happen.

His sole purpose wasn't just to be a rival character. If that was the case then he could easily have been a side character who occasionally appears. Rather than a main character with his own backstory and motivations that have nothing to do with Naruto.

Apparently. They wanted a friendship loving MC. Kishimoto diverted too much.
The ways he diverted from the norm are still the norm because he’s predictable and anyone who knows his character gets this. His character purpose is to be a rival and show duality. He’s the overarching plot line as I said before. He couldn’t have easily been a side character because he was written as a main character.

His development is to develop Naruto. He didn’t become his own character until post 700

If you think that’s what I was implying then you’re wrong. You seem to be under the impression that people want Sasuke or the series to be all friendship and you’re clinging to this.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah post 700 saved all of Team 7 pretty much, but he still needs to be the wife and father he’s supposed to be, I do understand why he’s distancing himself from the village though.
It really did save them all. I even like Sakura more in the short time of post-700 than I have previously and that’s including the gaiden. Naruto gotten better too along with Sasuke.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Notice how Sasuke stated that after Naruto used multiple Clones with each using Kyuubi Avatars and Bijudama like the original....and your comment doesn't make sense. If Sasuke had the full power of 8.5 Biju who were definitely not used throughout the war, thus drained of power that they never had replenished, then how is it possible for Naruto to have countered?

He only took portions of whatever chakra they had left. And saying 8.5 implies that he had the same amount of power from the Kyuubi that Naruto did despite not being a Perfect Jin.
Regardless of if they were drained or not, They obviously had enough left to massively swing the favor towards sasuke.
Hence sasuke's confidence when saying naruto only had a little piece of their chakra and couldn't win because he knew had that, Then some, Which is why naruto resorted to Gathering as much natural energy as possible to help counter that fact. Which worked.

Sasuke had more bijuu chakra than naruto did at that point.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Regardless of if they were drained or not, They obviously had enough left to massively swing the favor towards sasuke.
Hence sasuke's confidence when saying naruto only had a little piece of their chakra and couldn't win because he knew had that, Then some, Which is why naruto resorted to Gathering as much natural energy as possible to help counter that fact. Which worked.

Sasuke had more bijuu chakra than naruto did at that point.
Naruto got his Biju boost before Sasuke. So obviously Sasuke getting his boost after they fight for awhile, would put him above.

The ways he diverted from the norm are still the norm because he’s predictable and anyone who knows his character gets this. His character purpose is to be a rival and show duality. He’s the overarching plot line as I said before. He couldn’t have easily been a side character because he was written as a main character.

His development is to develop Naruto. He didn’t become his own character until post 700

If you think that’s what I was implying then you’re wrong. You seem to be under the impression that people want Sasuke or the series to be all friendship and you’re clinging to this.
- How are they still the norm if practically no other character has done the same in an equivalent situation.

- He's not entirely predictable. Again, you didn't foresee him beating Naruto and actually making it to Orochimaru nor decided to oppose what Itachi wanted after learning the truth.

- How was his backstory there to develop Naruto?

- People clearly wanted the friendship aspect. Read her comment. She got annoyed that he went off on his own.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto got his Biju boost before Sasuke. So obviously Sasuke getting his boost after they fight for awhile, would put him above.

- How are they still the norm if practically no other character has done the same in an equivalent situation.

- He's not entirely predictable. Again, you didn't foresee him beating Naruto and actually making it to Orochimaru nor decided to oppose what Itachi wanted after learning the truth.

- He was his backstory there to develop Naruto?

- People clearly wanted the friendship aspect. Read her comment. She got annoyed that he went off on his own.
- What? Are you serious?

- yes, he is. This is a manga for children and teens. If you can’t predict things he’s going to do then that’s your fault. His actions were obvious the entire time.

-uh, yeah? His backstory benefits both of them throughout the story. How are you not getting that?

- she got annoyed he isn’t with his daughter which is understandable as an opinion of hers. Something you really seem to have a issue with if it doesn’t make Sasuke sound good.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I do with Boruto is just stating facts, nothing else.

I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings that wasn't my point. Regardless, I'm not ignoring any facts... the Uchiha clan is a massive failure as supported by manga facts and tbh Sasuke don't really seems to care since he don't even wear the clan crest.

Naruto stated Sasuke is the Other Hokage
and yet Sasuke isn't Hokage.. there is no other Hokage. Sasuke's official rank in the Boruto manga is "supporting shadow".

Naruto stated that neither of them won or loss

and Sasuke keep mentioning in the Boruto movie that he got defeated by Naruto.

and Sasuke set himself up on a mission
and yet he is reporting to the Hokage, as seen in both anime/movie. Yup, he is following his boss orders :)

And who keep mentioning "I got defeated by him" etc etc in the Boruto movie?

The Nue Arc isn't filler, nice try.

All I read are excuses, lmao. Naruto is recognized as the Hero, the greatest Kage while Sasuke is Naruto's personal dog.

Please don't compare Guts to Sasuke, it's extremely insulting.

Should I remind you that Kurapika got introduced very early in the series and pretty much explained the reason why he wanted to become a hunter in front of Gon/Leorio ? Please read the manga again and IIRC there is even a interview of Kishimoto and Togashi where Kishimoto admitted taking inspiration from Yū Yū Hakusho and HxH.

How is that any different from Kurapika ( for example ) ?

if I'm being honest Sasuke's plotline was extremely obvious. That's one of the main reason I got quickly bored of Sasuke.

Jonathan and Josuke.
What do you mean?? JoJo's Bizar Adventure got commercialized as a shounen manga up to part 6.

I'm confused, how does that change anything? It's still a shounen.

For what Sasuke is currently fighting for?

Okay...

because Naruto is clearly his boss, lol.

Still a better character than Sasuke tbh.

I agree, your reading comprehension clearly sucks.

but I need a high IQ to understand Sasuke's character, right?

Who is the Seventh Hokage, I'll wait for your answer.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I do with Boruto is just stating facts, nothing else.

I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings that wasn't my point. Regardless, I'm not ignoring any facts... the Uchiha clan is a massive failure as supported by manga facts and tbh Sasuke don't really seems to care since he don't even wear the clan crest.

and yet Sasuke isn't Hokage.. there is no other Hokage. Sasuke's official rank in the Boruto manga is "supporting shadow".

and Sasuke keep mentioning in the Boruto movie that he got defeated by Naruto.

and yet he is reporting to the Hokage, as seen in both anime/movie. Yup, he is following his boss orders :)

And who keep mentioning "I got defeated by him" etc etc in the Boruto movie?

The Nue Arc isn't filler, nice try.

All I read are excuses, lmao. Naruto is recognized as the Hero, the greatest Kage while Sasuke is Naruto's personal dog.

Please don't compare Guts to Sasuke, it's extremely insulting.

Should I remind you that Kurapika got introduced very early in the series and pretty much explained the reason why he wanted to become a hunter in front of Gon/Leorio ? Please read the manga again and IIRC there is even a interview of Kishimoto and Togashi where Kishimoto admitted taking inspiration from Yū Yū Hakusho and HxH.

How is that any different from Kurapika ( for example ) ?

if I'm being honest Sasuke's plotline was extremely obvious. That's one of the main reason I got quickly bored of Sasuke.

What do you mean?? JoJo's Bizar Adventure got commercialized as a shounen manga up to part 6.

I'm confused, how does that change anything? It's still a shounen.

For what Sasuke is currently fighting for?

Okay...

because Naruto is clearly his boss, lol.

Still a better character than Sasuke tbh.

I agree, your reading comprehension clearly sucks.

but I need a high IQ to understand Sasuke's character, right?

Who is the Seventh Hokage, I'll wait for your answer.
Your comment isn't worth breaking down in quotes.

Kage means Shadow so you mentioning his rank is counter productive. In Gaiden + Boruto Naruto keeps mentioning Sasuke in high regard stating he's the other Hokage, the Greatest Shinobi, and beat him in the bet they had with Boruto about the way of Shinobi. But Sasuke referencing his lost 16 years ago negates all of that apparently.

If anything Sasuke is the boss of Naruto. Naruto personally left the village to meet him in Gaiden. The flashback revealed that Sasuke set himself up on a mission which Naruto wanting to go with him but instead staying in Konoha as Sasuke suggested. Sasuke informing Naruto of information doesn't show Naruto is the boss. How come Sasuke lead his partners/subordinates if they're completely ignorant?

Naruto - the "greatest" hero acknowledges Sasuke as the greatest. There's no weaseling out of this. The more you hype up Naruto the better Sasuke looks since Naruto placed Sasuke above himself.

Gutts was molested. Yeah, i don't want to think of that happening to Sasuke either. Nonethless if you were to experience even 1/10 of either of their hardships you would kill yourself.

You can recall your beliefs all you want. Still doesn't change the fact that you're wrong. Sasuke didn't get those things from Kurapika.

"How is that any different from Kura"

Wow so you think Kura was just as important to the story, had more battles etc, than Gon even though Kurapika doesn't even appear in like 60 percent of the story whereas Gon does. You think Kura doesn't have the power of friendship even though he passed up the opportunity to kill his most hated enemy - Chrollo, to save Gon & Killua, when they were taken hostage, whilst Sasuke pierced through Karin to get to Danzo when she was taken hostage.

Stop lying. You didn't think Sasuke would beat Naruto and successfully go to Orochimaru nor oppose Itachi even after learning the truth. I don't see why it's so hard for you to admit this.

I was saying Jon and Josuke had fhe friendship element.

How is Naruto Sasuke's boss when he doesn't ordered Sasuke around at all? The only things you could come up with was claiming that Naruto gave Sasuke a mission that Sasuke clearly assigned to himself, and claiming Sasuke sharing information with his ally like everyone else, means Naruto is in charge.

Sasuke never aimed to be the seventh hokage.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is easily the best thing that happened to Naruto. He carried the show for me.He was generally carefully drawn and kept in character. Sasuke has been my favourite since I saw him in my first Naruto episode which was a random chunnin exam episode.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- What? Are you serious?

- yes, he is. This is a manga for children and teens. If you can’t predict things he’s going to do then that’s your fault. His actions were obvious the entire time.

-uh, yeah? His backstory benefits both of them throughout the story. How are you not getting that?

- she got annoyed he isn’t with his daughter which is understandable as an opinion of hers. Something you really seem to have a issue with if it doesn’t make Sasuke sound good.

- It's not hard to understand. Sasuke is practically the only main character in a shonen battle manga that didn't have the power of friendship. How is that not diverting from the norm in this aspect?

- Why are you intent on acting like you predicted everything? If Naruto actually beat Sasuke and kept him from going to Orochimaru you would be typing about how obvious it is. The opposite happened yet you claim it was obvious.

- How was Naruto benefitted from Sasuke's backstory? How did it help him develop?

- She said that she was annoyed with him pre chapter 700 because he severed his bonds. This obviously implies that she wanted him to embrace friendship.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like him. Uchihas are based on Japanese people (East asian if you wana go broad). Sasuke exhibits a lot of east asian values like power, jealousy & status (though That could be a result of his clan's slaughter but his family and his clan were always like that.) relatable imo because i seek those things as well but im uncertain if that path will lead to happiness or perhaps im not seeking to be happy but be an *******.

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Incorrect.
It wasn't because of Sasuke, rather it was because of "Rivalry" that the manga made it past chapter 10.
A concept people fail to grasp.

Given the structure of the manga, if there wasn’t a rival character it wouldn’t have worked (Indra/Ashura) duality.
Which is irrelevant because Sasuke is the source of said rivalry thus he's the reason for the success.

This is like saying Naruto isn't great, he's just the main character.:lol

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a love hate situation. Like cmon last uchiha whos only goal is to kill his brother. Dark,mystery amd thrilling to see the stage unfold. Naruto serise wouldnt have made it pass episode 3 without the sausage