Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is the living will of m'Lord Crow who solos u fave.

I just dislike the forced shipping stuff since i understand his character. Shipping is gross.

Mageking

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke's good, although he has a cocky character which made go into battles regardless of whom he's fighting (but that was when he was young). the present sasuke is quite powerful after the Great War. in short, i like him, but i like naruto better because of his "more jovial" attitude which sasuke doesn't have that much of.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When he was first introduced back in part I i always wondered why the whole story wasn’t about him? Out of the 3 of them (Team 7) he had the darkest and most relatable (and realistic) history of the bunch.

Once Part II hit he got all emo and his flipping priorities just made me dislike him.

Once he talked to the 4 Hokage and traded fists/words with Naruto and finally came to terms with things I like him again.

Overall I’m okay with him as a character. He’s been through much, walked the dark path, and now understands the world and I can get behind that.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Five Kage Summit arc made me love him more. His true colors came forth and showed all of the frustration that had built up over the years since the massacre.
Basically, this. Sasuke is a character that is rooted in Realism. You need more brain-cells to wrap your head around how 'real' people work when they face such impossible odds: anger becomes their shield.

Sasuke's the best thing that happened to Naruto as he's exceptionally well-written. Otherwise, its characters are borderline atrocious.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, this. Sasuke is a character that is rooted in Realism. You need more brain-cells to wrap your head around how 'real' people work when they face such impossible odds: anger becomes their shield.

Sasuke's the best thing that happened to Naruto as he's exceptionally well-written. Otherwise, its characters are borderline atrocious.
I agree. On another note where have you been and what have you been up to?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
funny thing is sasuke's personality was all over the place.
It wasn't. Sasuke's normal mood is calm, cool, and collected. Dramatic situations heightened his emotions. It's human nature.

Most of his actions and decisions after Itachis death. Result of his attack on KB straight led to Juubi revival and his revolution was stupid and was needed only to VOTE 2.
Actually he wrote post VOTE 2 and adult Sasuke like i wanted so youre wrong. But before that Sasuke was emotionally driven moron who was easily manipulated as Kishi said himself.
- He went to capture Bee so he could acquire Biju power to destroy Konoha. But from the battle he realized his Mangekyo power was enough.

- Manipulated? He was never on Tobi's side and was using him to achieve his own goal. First the Biju's power, which he decided to ditch as said above, then Itachi's eyes to gain EMS.

- Sasuke's Revolution plan was brilliant.

He based his plan on the history of the Shinobi World. He wanted to eliminate the major sources of conflict (Biju, seperated villages) by ultlizing a method that had proven to ensure unity amongst them.

Throughout history, Shinobi always sought after the Biju's power so they could use them to better ensure their authority over others. This led up to an entire war with the world at stake being fought over them.

He wanted to eliminate them so no one could ever abuse their power again. Whereas Naruto wanted to let them roam free.

The Five Great Shinobi Villages united for the first time in history only because they had a common enemy that they couldn't possibly defeat alone - the Akatsuki, under the command of Uchiha Madara, who had gathered 7 of the 9 Biju and were aiming for the last 2.

With the Akatsuki gone, Sasuke believed that the villages would eventually separate and go back to fighting one another. To prevent that, he was going to be the common enemy that kept them united. Whereas Naruto believed that just because they united/bonded for a couple days to fight said enemy, that they would continue to work together after the war.

This/the next page.

This/the next page.

Who sounds more logical, Sasuke or Naruto? The best solution was a combination of Naruto's plan of working with everyone, & Sasuke's plan of protecting from behind the scenes. Which is happening in the newest storylines.

Hate lol boring character.
Yet you have a profile pic of a fodder character.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When he was first introduced back in part I i always wondered why the whole story wasn’t about him? Out of the 3 of them (Team 7) he had the darkest and most relatable (and realistic) history of the bunch.

Once Part II hit he got all emo and his flipping priorities just made me dislike him.

Once he talked to the 4 Hokage and traded fists/words with Naruto and finally came to terms with things I like him again.

Overall I’m okay with him as a character. He’s been through much, walked the dark path, and now understands the world and I can get behind that.
His priorities flipped because found out that everything he believed was based on deception. So he had to adjust and piece things together. He confirmed the truth of the massacre with Danzo, Itachi, and Hurizen, in addition to speaking with the Hokage to gain information so he could decide what to do next.

After he learned the truth about the massacre he thoughts weren't solidfied. This is part of why he decided to go on his journey after the war. So he could see the world with clarity.

Reactions: Kakooli

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He’s not my fav but he’s up there. Probably one of, if not the best written character in the series. Plus, anytime in shipp where we where dilly dallying and following naruto through his fuller adventures, I always wanted to see what sasuke was up to, this wasn’t even by choice. For ex. 85% of the beginning of ship? I was waiting for sasuke, pre-itachi fight fillerville? Waiting for sasuke. If your not purposefully looking for favs or hating/loving particular characters, The dudes draw is undeniable, you kinda knew what naruto was gonna do all the time, but you always wondered what sasuke was gonna do. Just my opinion for this old thread

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is one of the best characters in the series. Battle-wise and personality wise.

Hell, he even lended ameno to Naruto to induce into his body flicker and blitz a exhausted kaguya.

Sasuke's terribly kind and nice guy-like.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never disliked him but he was a boring and predictable character imo. And the shit he pulled off after Itachi's death and in the war arc was just plain stupid lol. Glad Naruto was able to beat some sense into him and bring him back.

Adult Sasuke is okay but he needs to open up and be cheerful like Madara was when Konoha was formed.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never disliked him but he was a boring and predictable character imo. And the shit he pulled off after Itachi's death and in the war arc was just plain stupid lol. Glad Naruto was able to beat some sense into him and bring him back.

Adult Sasuke is okay but he needs to open up and be cheerful like Madara was when Konoha was formed.
Nah, Sasuke put an end to his delusional way of seeing the shinobi world and irritating him, by chasing to the end of the earth, yelling "Sasuke, Sasuke-e-e" like a kid.

You've to consider the teaching and schooling, Sasuke beat into clone. It's not even funny.

You're also forgetting the awesomeness of Sasuke, when he reprimanded from using genjutsu which one-shotted genjutsu genius Sakura, on Naruto.

You're not taking the compassionate self of this character lol.

What clone did in war was simply mindless actions without care for the world: which sasuke retracted by disciplining him like a professor beats a kid for disobeying lol.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, Sasuke put an end to his delusional way of seeing the shinobi world and irritating him, by chasing to the end of the earth, yelling "Sasuke, Sasuke-e-e" like a kid.

You've to consider the teaching and schooling, Sasuke beat into clone. It's not even funny.

You're also forgetting the awesomeness of Sasuke, when he reprimanded from using genjutsu which one-shotted genjutsu genius Sakura, on Naruto.

You're not taking the compassionate self of this character lol.

What clone did in war was simply mindless actions without care for the world: which sasuke retracted by disciplining him like a professor beats a kid for disobeying lol.
Lol why so salty?....:sigar:

As I said that's just my opinion. You don't agree then that's fine by me.