Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For this night I am accepting fast night requests. If you are unfamiliar with fast night requests, if you have an action you'd like to submit, ask for a fast night and if it's requested unanimously, I will allow the end of the night as soon as everyone votes for a fast night. Even if you don't have a night action, you can still request it. Vanillas must also participate with a vote, it's not just PRs.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you would like more time to look back and clear your head, then that's just fine. This isn't mandatory, it's just an option. If you don't want to use it and would rather make use of the additional hours given to solve, feel free to do that. Don't feel pressured to do it in anyway is my point. Only use it if you want to.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice in Noodleland has gone missing...

Sagebee has been end-gamed. He was Matsuda (Cannibal Town Vigilante)

Ansatsuken has won! He was Kira (Cannibal Serial Killer) !

Post-game discussion may start now :p

Some thoughts of mine. The mechanical talk was very unproductive. Flavour doesn’t affect the basic rules of mafia. Also, the flavour was constructed in such a way that there wouldn’t be questions. Mafia were Mello and Rod Ross, members of the mafia lol, with guns. Yes, in death note the police officers have guns, but it’s completely irrelevant when the setup specifies there are vanilla townies. If it wasn’t an open setup, then yes. Flavour might help with something, however, it doesn’t break the fundamentals of mafia roles.

The flavour is *mostly* just for fun. Ignore it. Keep making your reads, etc.

I think there’s a lack of role knowledge and with the flavour being death note, many of you might’ve been overexcited untangling the mystery that lies within my posts. There was none :p

As for my modding, I left flavour untold and I probably should’ve dedicated more time towards it but I was filled with work. I’ll be working on it. As per figuring night actions and all, I think I’ve done a good job except for a little mistake that didn’t affect the outcome of the game in anyway, thankfully.

I’ll admit I wasn’t 100% committed to hosting and preparing everything, that’s a thing I have to work on. The next game I’ll host will be when I have no other responsibilities and I’ll make a better job overall, flavour and letting my players know the rules as best as possible.

I feel like I’ve made a mistake because I didn’t say it was an Open Setup and the setup names was donner party. There were resources for PM roles that probably could’ve further helped you and maybe there wouldn’t have been this talk on day one, so I also take fault for that. I should’ve given you the sample PMs. I couldn’t answer those questions because it would affect how the game was heading.

Nonetheless, hope it was somewhat enjoyable, I saw it as a new touch on this forum, not sure if this setup was ever hosted in here.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically speaking, there should’ve been a Town / SK draw, but as that would leave a dry taste, I rng’d the outcome. I know, most of you will think this sucks because it was luck that ultimately decided the outcome, but that’s the advice I got from superiors.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Freaking I knew both were scum kind of hoping Alice and ansat aimed for each other kind of suspected alice figured I was viglante and think alice only claimed ansat is scum because she thought I would aim for him doing that.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flavour reveal for who’s interested

Welcome, you are Matsuda (Cannibal Vigilante) !

“The eight men who came here were having a meeting to determine how they get Kira to kill for them. I heard them say it clearly. There's no doubt they're behind this.”

-Your expertise and the amount of training while working for the N.P.A have turned you into an outstanding shooter. Once a night, target someone that you would like to kill. You will receive a message from your superiors about the alignment of the people you kill. If they were a cannibal, the role / alignment of their victims will also be indicated to you. However, there is a chance your target will sustain your shot and live. If such thing ever occurs, you will be notified about it.

==============================

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Technically speaking, there should’ve been a Town / SK draw, but as that would leave a dry taste, I rng’d the outcome. I know, most of you will think this sucks because it was luck that ultimately decided the outcome, but that’s the advice I got from superiors.
How would it be a draw tho if ansat and alice both aimed for each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.