Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see now. Before this you said Konan and AL are your suspects. You followed me voting Konan to get my trust. But eventhough you have AL as your second target you seemed reluctant at first to vote him but then you voted him in the end. I think you know that AL is town and mislynch is sure but you wanted to see something exciting that's why you ok to get the vote tied. You then get the vote tied. Nice player Alice.

@PaperBoiKonan I think I have found our scum. It's Alice

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see now. Before this you said Konan and AL are your suspects. You followed me voting Konan to get my trust. But eventhough you have AL as your second target you seemed reluctant at first to vote him but then you voted him in the end. I think you know that AL is town and mislynch is sure but you wanted to see something exciting that's why you ok to get the vote tied. You then get the vote tied. Nice player Alice.

@PaperBoiKonan I think I have found our scum. It's Alice

Do you think if im scum you're still alive Ansa at this point?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Flavour*

Paperboikonan was lynched. He was Kanzo Mogi (Vanilla Town) !

Role PM :

Welcome, you are Kanzo Mogi (Vanilla Town) !

You must be registered for see images

-As one of the most dedicated members of the JTF, you have vowed to punish criminals, especially Kira. Your ability is your vote, it is, perhaps, the most important ability and it can influence Kira's rise or fall.
is starting. Submit your night actions anytime you'd like until the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.