Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lok: I was projecting my townyness as finest, my posts were totally TMI less, I just tried making cases and provoking players
most people misunderstood me

also I was multitabbing meh :lok:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Freaking I knew both were scum kind of hoping Alice and ansat aimed for each other kind of suspected alice figured I was viglante and think alice only claimed ansat is scum because she thought I would aim for him doing that.
You must be registered for see images

"Knew both were scum" no shit sherlock they were the last two players alive other than you after you mislynched townie for the 2nd time in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej and AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, first of all gratz to ansa. Took advantage of the situation and sagebee.

Second of all, I died NP1 not from mafia, not from serial killer, but from a freaking townie.... a fucking townie for stupid reasons.

Now that's out of the way, I want to congratulate the deadliest player for every bad reason possible. My Boi @Sagebee. You see, your reads were completely wrong, your way of thinking is completely wrong and something needs to change about it. You did more damage to townies than both Mafia and Serial Killer combined and you are the sole reason either mafia or serial killer would win this game. You made me lose IQ points to the point of no return. Let's see what you have done.

1- You killed me because i voted for michelle for reasons you deemed not strong. But you did the exact same thing next DP and mislynched a person for reasons i think most of the other townie players deemed wrong and not strong. You claimed how townies must preserve their numbers but you were happy trigger and went for a kill every NP killing townies one by one. You claimed i am good to be around to find scum but killed me immediately the moment np1 started.

2- You are the reason the serial killer survived 2nd DP because you started a wagon on a townie for stupid reasons, in which both serial killer and mafia took advantage of and hopped on. First one was to save themselves and alice because she is alice.

3- for god knows why reason you sussed all_red...... you sussed fucking all_red and thought she was mafia. How? just how ? in DP2 you said you suss al_sama and all_red the most but when you lead the wagon on al_sama that saved the serial killer and al_sama flipped townie. Did it not occur to you that maybe just maybe.... your reads are just wrong mate? just wrong. But nope you went ahead and killed all_red. So far, you killed 2 townies and misslynched 1.

4- 3rd DP came along and you already fucked town in every way possible so maybe just maybe a lightning struck your head and you can finally see things clearly? But nope you voted for paperboi...... freaking paperboi when both ansa and alice were much MUCH more suss than paperboi. You claimed in multiple occasions how you feel ansa is scummy but never went for it and changed your mind saying he is townie.

Watching you play was very frustrating to watch, made me lose some SERIOUS IQ points, made me laugh hard because the reasoning behind your logic in most of your post just makes no sense. You should take a step back and follow other people because you are clearly not in the state to make any judgement of your own because we saw how it turned out. You fucked townies hard. I am telling you all of this in hopes that maybe just maybe this post will make you play better. You played many games but your skill performance did not improve even a bit. Matter of fact it's degrading. I never bothered commenting about your play because i knew it was hopeless. But after watching your performance today I just had to say something about it. Don't take this post negatively, if anything you should take it positively and work on yourself to improve.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't do such obvious TMIs

Honestly speaking Al.. I dont know how to use That when playing maybe im doing it subconsciously. I tend to play like this when im a townie also.

@Raunix and @Thestatusquo Thank you for putting up with my shennigans an d for answering my questions. Congratulations for your first game.

Thank you everyone (except for Shanks:rolleyes:) for a very nice game.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah ha, I knew it. I knew @Ansatsuken was a cannibal. I knew all along. I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT. I knew you were suspicious. Me and Red knew, but you hid your scummy ways. Still, I knew the killer was Ansa.
Of course I'm a killer but Alice too haha....

Second time I offered my help to save town from a lynch and lynch mafia instead but town just didn't want to help themselves.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grats Ansa for the win :penguin:

Thanks for playing everyone ^^
TSQ thansk for hosting :hs:

It was a nice flavour, i really enjoyed it. From DVC mostly :beat:
I was not very salty to be mislynched but I was because no one saw Alice's scummy behaviour at Eod 1. She blamed SK for voting me, but didn't want to put a vote on anyone even if she said she wants to help me, and town let her live until endgame. I mean, sometimes logic is useful in mafia and that chain of thoughts may be at least a subject to talk about.

As long as a townie is mislynched in day 1 with 2 votes and this is a normal accepted behaviour we cannot improve because voting and taking a stance is basic in mafia. We cannot scum read based on mere words, what counts more is the behaviour. Not voting and letting a townie to die for nothing is bad for the townies and also makes mafia job too easy and not very competitive.

Al was obvious town. No one looked at my reads after my flip even if I was town motivated and the only confirmed town in day 2... I ended the day 1 suspecting SK but him being dead and unflipped then my read on him wasn't important, but my town read Al was verry alive and was mislynched :no:
Sagebee put himself in the middle of trouble, he would lay low or become awkward as scum. Red was almost the same. Both of them should improve the reading reasons and general view of the game. Read some games outside the site, articles and mechanics. It helps to understand how to construct a town or scum play and how to read.
Sadly Elmage and Shanks didn't have time to play. Can't believe Shanks didn't use his role having as flavour the coolest Death note character. :what:
Luke was low poster, he can play way better, he had a very good read on Ansa but refused to answer to me in explaining his reads. No teamwork, no win. You know how to improve, just do it.

Looking forward to play again and to have a host in Sagebee, maybe? :vex:
Maybe a little way in the future for now I have more fun playing.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Knew both were scum" no shit sherlock they were the last two players alive other than you after you mislynched townie for the 2nd time in a row.
Can't blame me for that when town was playing so scummy. You were actually my first kill in night and that's pushing your terrible lynch of michelle. I picked allred because I could trust she was town.

Also at that point it wasn't obvious two scum is left. And ansat when under my radar for so long since he actually played as a good town and alice is scummy it's hard to tell when shes not.

In general town needs to actually learn be town and not just jump in lynchs and actually have good reason for it. We could of won if it wasn't for that and town that can't play sub out.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly speaking Al.. I dont know how to use That when playing maybe im doing it subconsciously. I tend to play like this when im a townie also.

@Raunix and @Thestatusquo Thank you for putting up with my shennigans an d for answering my questions. Congratulations for your first game.

Thank you everyone (except for Shanks:rolleyes:) for a very nice game.
Oh and my lynchs al sama besides the mechanics thing he was very unhelpful and just expected people to believe him reas strong scum.

And paper and elmage didnt help themselves in me getting a town read on them.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, first of all gratz to ansa. Took advantage of the situation and sagebee.

Second of all, I died NP1 not from mafia, not from serial killer, but from a freaking townie.... a fucking townie for stupid reasons.

Now that's out of the way, I want to congratulate the deadliest player for every bad reason possible. My Boi @Sagebee. You see, your reads were completely wrong, your way of thinking is completely wrong and something needs to change about it. You did more damage to townies than both Mafia and Serial Killer combined and you are the sole reason either mafia or serial killer would win this game. You made me lose IQ points to the point of no return. Let's see what you have done.

1- You killed me because i voted for michelle for reasons you deemed not strong. But you did the exact same thing next DP and mislynched a person for reasons i think most of the other townie players deemed wrong and not strong. You claimed how townies must preserve their numbers but you were happy trigger and went for a kill every NP killing townies one by one. You claimed i am good to be around to find scum but killed me immediately the moment np1 started.

2- You are the reason the serial killer survived 2nd DP because you started a wagon on a townie for stupid reasons, in which both serial killer and mafia took advantage of and hopped on. First one was to save themselves and alice because she is alice.

3- for god knows why reason you sussed all_red...... you sussed fucking all_red and thought she was mafia. How? just how ? in DP2 you said you suss al_sama and all_red the most but when you lead the wagon on al_sama that saved the serial killer and al_sama flipped townie. Did it not occur to you that maybe just maybe.... your reads are just wrong mate? just wrong. But nope you went ahead and killed all_red. So far, you killed 2 townies and misslynched 1.

4- 3rd DP came along and you already fucked town in every way possible so maybe just maybe a lightning struck your head and you can finally see things clearly? But nope you voted for paperboi...... freaking paperboi when both ansa and alice were much MUCH more suss than paperboi. You claimed in multiple occasions how you feel ansa is scummy but never went for it and changed your mind saying he is townie.

Watching you play was very frustrating to watch, made me lose some SERIOUS IQ points, made me laugh hard because the reasoning behind your logic in most of your post just makes no sense. You should take a step back and follow other people because you are clearly not in the state to make any judgement of your own because we saw how it turned out. You fucked townies hard. I am telling you all of this in hopes that maybe just maybe this post will make you play better. You played many games but your skill performance did not improve even a bit. Matter of fact it's degrading. I never bothered commenting about your play because i knew it was hopeless. But after watching your performance today I just had to say something about it. Don't take this post negatively, if anything you should take it positively and work on yourself to improve.
Before I respond to all your points in all seriousness how much is my fault misreading town you think town made my job any easier. And even tho you think yourself a mad genius and expected me to follow your reads you were playing very half hazard how you were read scum is your fault.

1) my first lynch I pushed is al sama after first night got more clarification in mechanics and explain how al sama potentially saying false info and being unhelpful explaining it was scum. @Thestatusquo can you confirm gunsmith mechanics for me.

2) how did I allow sk get away like I said ansat did a good job playing town all those who sussed him had shitty reasons or no reason for it. And how is the reasoning for lynch paper stupid that's my issue with you and al sama make claims dont explain it but somehow expect us to agree. Paper came just lynchs I excuse first enter since I had better targets 3rd phase best targrt.

3) did you even spend time reading reasons for my suss unlike you guys I'm cautious of lynching and like to build a case for my lynchs all red besides her weird behavior that made her scum last game also picked lynch targets for no reason
Really explain how I could possibly read her favorably.

4) really explain to me reasons I should of sussed them more again they did way better covering there tracks then you played town but since your mister know it all you cant admit your own fault.

It's easy to make me the fall guy to this but we lost because town played shitty and scummy like they usually do and did best job navigating that the mess town is. You contributing to the mess town was.

And @Rej @All_Red @AL_sama hope you guys can acknowledge your playing did nothing to help me as town.

Last edited:

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Before I respond to all your points in all seriousness how much is my fault misreading town you think town made my job any easier. And even tho you think yourself a mad genius and expected me to follow your reada you were playing very half hazard being read scum is your fault.

1) my first lynch I pushed is al sama after first night got more clarification in mechanics and explain how al sama potentially saying false info and being unhelpful explaining it was scum. @Thestatusquo can you confirm gunsmith mechanics for me.

2) how did I allow sk get away like I said ansat did a good job playing town all those who sussed him had shitty reasons or no reason for it. And how is the reasoning for lynch paper stupid that's my issue with you and al sama make claims dont explain it but somehow expect us to agree. Paper came just lynchs I excuse first enter since I had better targets 3rd phase best targrt.

3) did you even spend time even reading reasons for my suss unlike you guys I'm cautious of lynching and like to build a case for my lynchs all red besides her weird behavior that made her scum last phase also picked lynch targets for no reason

4) really explain to me reasons I should I should of sussed them more again they did way better covering there tracks then you played town but since your mister know it all you cant admir your own fault.

It's easy to make me the fall guy to this but we lost because town played shitty and scummy like they usually do and did best job navigating that the mess town is. You contributing to the mess town was.

And @Rej @All_Red @AL_sama hope you guys can acknowledge your playing did nothing to help me as town.
oooo, shots fired.

Reactions: Sagebee

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I respond to all your points in all seriousness how much is my fault misreading town you think town made my job any easier. And even tho you think yourself a mad genius and expected me to follow your reads you were playing very half hazard how you were read scum is your fault.

3) did you even spend time reading reasons for my suss unlike you guys I'm cautious of lynching and like to build a case for my lynchs all red besides her weird behavior that made her scum last game also picked lynch targets for no reason

4) really explain to me reasons I should of sussed them more again they did way better covering there tracks then you played town but since your mister know it all you cant admit your own fault.

you're straight up dumb

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you're straight up dumb
Uh huh and your straight up rude and unhelpful like you were in the entire game.

This post summarizes you well stating various things not explaining why being rude about it.

At this point I've realized you don't have the ability to properly respond to anything. You were useless in the game and a hindrance to me.

And since soul killer started this convo he told me day 1 go after shanks which I obviously knew was useless.

Act smug all you want and live in your lala land where everyone is wrong and your right and your the prick king. I at the very least secured a tie for town no help from any of you.

Oh and just for fun explain why I'm dumb I'll wait... I'll tell you the answer that's the only answer you can give to not see that you were useless.

At this point your trying to get me our of character more than getting know type of player you are its clear type of person you are.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller last thing I'll say on this I targeted you first night not necessarily because I thought you were scum I was actually town leaning you but killed you test my theory that town was cops. Also I didnt like how you were leading town and thought we would lose more town if I left you to influence the game.

At this point I think I might be done with mafia games for a while aswell its one thing playing with shitty town which at times is a fun challenge. But now I'm being blamed because town is playing shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.