3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Grats Ansa for the win :penguin:

Thanks for playing everyone ^^
TSQ thansk for hosting :hs:

It was a nice flavour, i really enjoyed it. From DVC mostly :beat:
I was not very salty to be mislynched but I was because no one saw Alice's scummy behaviour at Eod 1. She blamed SK for voting me, but didn't want to put a vote on anyone even if she said she wants to help me, and town let her live until endgame. I mean, sometimes logic is useful in mafia and that chain of thoughts may be at least a subject to talk about.

As long as a townie is mislynched in day 1 with 2 votes and this is a normal accepted behaviour we cannot improve because voting and taking a stance is basic in mafia. We cannot scum read based on mere words, what counts more is the behaviour. Not voting and letting a townie to die for nothing is bad for the townies and also makes mafia job too easy and not very competitive.

Al was obvious town. No one looked at my reads after my flip even if I was town motivated and the only confirmed town in day 2... I ended the day 1 suspecting SK but him being dead and unflipped then my read on him wasn't important, but my town read Al was verry alive and was mislynched :no:
Sagebee put himself in the middle of trouble, he would lay low or become awkward as scum. Red was almost the same. Both of them should improve the reading reasons and general view of the game. Read some games outside the site, articles and mechanics. It helps to understand how to construct a town or scum play and how to read.
Sadly Elmage and Shanks didn't have time to play. Can't believe Shanks didn't use his role having as flavour the coolest Death note character. :what:
Luke was low poster, he can play way better, he had a very good read on Ansa but refused to answer to me in explaining his reads. No teamwork, no win. You know how to improve, just do it.

Looking forward to play again and to have a host in Sagebee, maybe? :vex:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Very good play from Raunix at the second game and after more than one year, and nice for PaperBoi for subbing in a heavy scum read slot. All the DVC was sad at yours mislynch.
Hope to see you play more :ssymb:

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grats Ansa for the win :penguin:

Thanks for playing everyone ^^
TSQ thansk for hosting :hs:

It was a nice flavour, i really enjoyed it. From DVC mostly :beat:
I was not very salty to be mislynched but I was because no one saw Alice's scummy behaviour at Eod 1. She blamed SK for voting me, but didn't want to put a vote on anyone even if she said she wants to help me, and town let her live until endgame. I mean, sometimes logic is useful in mafia and that chain of thoughts may be at least a subject to talk about.

As long as a townie is mislynched in day 1 with 2 votes and this is a normal accepted behaviour we cannot improve because voting and taking a stance is basic in mafia. We cannot scum read based on mere words, what counts more is the behaviour. Not voting and letting a townie to die for nothing is bad for the townies and also makes mafia job too easy and not very competitive.

Al was obvious town. No one looked at my reads after my flip even if I was town motivated and the only confirmed town in day 2... I ended the day 1 suspecting SK but him being dead and unflipped then my read on him wasn't important, but my town read Al was verry alive and was mislynched :no:
Sagebee put himself in the middle of trouble, he would lay low or become awkward as scum. Red was almost the same. Both of them should improve the reading reasons and general view of the game. Read some games outside the site, articles and mechanics. It helps to understand how to construct a town or scum play and how to read.
Sadly Elmage and Shanks didn't have time to play. Can't believe Shanks didn't use his role having as flavour the coolest Death note character. :what:
Luke was low poster, he can play way better, he had a very good read on Ansa but refused to answer to me in explaining his reads. No teamwork, no win. You know how to improve, just do it.

Looking forward to play again and to have a host in Sagebee, maybe? :vex:
I'm trying to help:shy:

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Forgot about Rej :blush:
...and SK knows my oppinion already ^^

Rej should learn to project towniness as villager i think ...
Is the second time we fail to read each other and maybe this is a problem after we started so well in the Tos games. Probably paranoia from our scum games became too big and we are both affraid to accept a town read for the other...

I know i was also not in my best form though.. :shy:
For me the game started too soon after the other one and I was already busier with rl, mulitabling (games I inned before) and in a real bad mood who wasn't Ate because if I wanted to Ate I would word it differently.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im so sorry everyone especially Michelle:shy:. BELIEVED IT OR NOT I was really trying to help you to get you out from the lynching process.

Raunix wants to kill SK or Ansa or REj the first night. I suggested to let them live.
I want to see how SK play as a townie DP2.

We want to eliminate Elmage first so TSQ dont need to find a sub. But he said he can manage.

Reactions: Raunix

Raunix

Kin
82💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GG it was fun while it lasted :')

I was really panicking when Al, SK and Sage called me out HAHA. Latter two mostly because I was fast typing while getting ready to meet up with some friends and then realised I slipped up later on

Congrats Ansa!

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well played @Ansatsuken

thanks for the game @Thestatusquo

@Sagebee no comments for you

@Alice in Noodleland don't do such obvious TMIs

@Raunix I'll say this again nice use of noob card

@All_Red try to learn more and don't doubt an experienced player like that lol

@PaperBoiKonan keep playing more

@Michelle I know its hard but don't let mood influence your play

@Rej get good already

@SoulKiller nothing to say lol

@TheLukundo work harder

@Shanks this is like the 5th time you signed up for a game and didn't platy so I m giving you a strike which will last for a year and banning you from playing next 3 games

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle and BoiNez
Status
Not open for further replies.